154 Reviews for Party Dress Express

Mother of Groom (3)
Garters (3)
Undergarments (3)
Flower Girls (2)

They made my day so special! Down to the tissues when I found my dress. I recommend this place to all brides to be!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns

I seriously can't say enough great things about party dress express! My maid of honor recommended it to me and even though I live no where close to it I decided to make this bridal shop my first place to try. From the second I walked in I felt welcomed. Everyone was so friendly and so willing to help you. I am closer to the plus size bride and I was nervous about trying on dresses but it was not a problem what so ever because they have so many different selections. Between all of us, including Theresa which is who I got (who is amazing by the way) we pulled about 10-15 dresses to try on that were all in my budget. I ended up saying yes to the dress to the first one I tried on even after trying on all the other ones that were still beautiful. This place was amazing and I'm so happy I decided to come here!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn't have been more impressed. Went to a chain store first, and the service can't compare to Party Dress Express. Maria was a huge help. She and the store stayed late and let me start my appointment late on a Friday evening. There was a large selection of dresses to try on and both to order or take home immediately. I did not expect to find a dress so quickly. Maria's first choice ended up being my dress. The store had plenty of room to accommodate several appointments and not feel crowded. You can browse yourself and the consultant also helps find dresses. They do not hide the prices and clearly mark the dresses under $1000 and won't show you anything over your budget unless you ask. Also have great options for accessories and other types of dresses. My sister in law also got her dress here for her wedding this past summer. I was impressed by the level of service, which was better than at the store I'd previously gone to which had higher priced dresses and less helpful staff. Thank you Maria!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils

They was my last stop and I’ve searced every where for the perfect dress! My second dress i tried on even though i tried on hundreds I knew this was the one! Thank you ladies for everything! My dreams came true and were perfect

Profile Picture SheilaRenee, 7/14/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride

I was skeptical of going to Party Dress Express for a wedding gown because I had previously gone there for school dance dressed and didn't think they would have the kind of dress I was looking for. But I was very pleased. Denise, my consultant was wonderful! I was there for 2 hours, tried on 10-15 dresses and she was patient, understanding, not judgy, and never made me feel pressured. She understood my style and was very knowledgeable. I wanted to spend under 1000$, and was aiming for closer to 500$ which is near impossible but I ended up finding he perfect dress in the clearance section and it was 300$! Dream come true. Other decent dresses that I tried were 600-800$ Which is still a good price considering. I would definitely recommend this place for brides with lower budgets who still want an amazing dress.

Profile Picture Madeline, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an appointment with Rosemary on Sunday, April 23rd 2017. She was so sweet-i immediately felt at ease with her. I had an idea of what I was looking for and she pulled a couple off of the racks for me to try. Never did she rush me or push me to try on anything I did not want to. I am a very indecisive person (which I told her) so I wanted her honest opinion on each dress. She really knew her stuff and had a great sense of humor! (I needed the laughs-this wedding business has me all stressed out) They have large fitting rooms with mirrors (I went to another shop that did not have mirrors in their tiny fitting rooms) and a beautiful assortment of veils and shoes to try on. My experience was wonderful. And as others have said, do not be fooled by the location. Walk to the back of the store and your jaw will drop. So many choices! I found the perfect wedding dress, thanks to Rosemary and her team. I truly appreciate your help, ladies!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I wasn't going to shop here because It didn't seem like a very bridal store, I was so wrong! I walked in on a rainy Sunday without an appointment and was helped right away without any hesitation. The customer service here is excellent. There is no pressure to buy anything, you can take all the pictures you want and they are very honest about how you look in the dresses you try on, which I asked for and loved! They had a ton of dresses in the style I wanted and the prices were good too. I'm still deciding between a dress they had here and one at another store and they didn't make me feel bad about that at all. What I really liked also is that they can get the dresses pretty quick, the one I like was about 3 months while many other stores say 8. I will definitely return to this store!!

Profile Picture melanie, 8/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride

I had a great experience for my first bridal appointment. They had many of the exact dresses I wanted to try on, they were AMAZING in being able to accommodate my request to come in 2 hours early, and they have a HUGE selection of great dresses for all occasions. I think I found ~the~ dress here, and for $400 less than at other boutiques! They also don't let you lift a finger for yourself--your consultant preps every dress for you to try on, insists on re-hanging everything for you, and makes sure to discuss any alterations you're looking for.

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/15/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Groom

I found my wedding dress at the first store I went to. The price was good for what the dress was. I loved that all alterations were free. Everyone was so nice and helpful.

Profile Picture Keri, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great selection of wedding dresses. But the best part was all alterations with their department are included in the price of the gown. This was a great experience with alterations as I was able to have 5 separate appointments and they were more than able to make all the changes I requested. If you are on a budget, I would highly recommend Party Dress Express due to the all inclusive pricing.

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

got mother of the bride and bridesmaid dresses here! huge selection and great communication

Profile Picture User6698005, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

I decided to try Party dress Express because I wanted to go to a dress shop and be able to look around myself and not have to set up an appointment. My mother is a nurse and has a hectic schedule so I did not want to have to plan to go to a dress shop months in advance. I also called a lot of shops looking for dresses that were not strapless and was not having much luck. I read some reviews on this place and decided to make the hour trek out here with my mom. I am so glad that I did! When we arrived we were able to pull dresses off the racks to try on. Our consultant also picked out a few based on styles I was interested in. Aside from not being a strapless gown I wasn't sure what I wanted. I tried on 10+ gowns and was able to take my time doing so. I found a beautiful allure lace dress that I fell in love with. The cost of the dress was very reasonable and it included alterations. I later found a lace trim veil and belt to compliment the dress. Once the dress came in I had a few appointments with the alterations department. They were very nice and accommodating. I wasn't sure what kind of bra I could wear with the dress as it had a key hole back, and they were able to sew in cups. I am also very petite and they were able to fix the straps and back very nicely. My experience dealing with everyone at this location over the past nine months has been amazing. I highly recommend this place to all brides to be.

Profile Picture jessica, 10/8/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was not expecting to find my wedding dress at Party Dress express. My dress was ruined 3 months before my wedding so I was a little nervous about shopping again. They made me feel at ease, although they did not have many styles/ sizes that I wanted...I tried a Mori Lee dress on and fell in love. I used their alterations as well at Alterations express and was very satisfied!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/19/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

Purchased my wedding dress from Party Dress Express after dealing with horrible customer service at David's Bridal. Evertime I went in for my dress or for my bridesmaids dresses, the customer service was great regardless of who the associate was to help.

Profile Picture Kyri, 5/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dress at Party Dress Express, it was a beautiful Allure princess-like gown. The woman who assited me was Denise R. She was extremely helpful, listened to what I wanted and pulled out dresses that were all in my area of preference. All the dresses were great and when I put on my dress it was a speechless moment. All the alterations were included in the price of the gown which made life easier. The seamstress was great and really took the time to make it perfect for me. They were quick and efficient, I need four fittings because I have a very short torso and large bust but she did a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Sonia, 4/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff helped me select the perfect gown and bridesmaid dresses. The price I paid was was fantastic. the service I received was excellent and staff was very courteous and professional.

Profile Picture User6159973, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories

I loved my experience here. The assortment is huge and budget friendly. The team does not work on commission so there is no pressure selling, they always gave honest feedback. You do not need an appointment to try on, but it gets a little crazy on the weekends so I would suggest going first thing when they open or on weekdays. They bridemaid and mother of the bride assortment was also very diverse. The alterations are on the property and included with the gown.

Profile Picture User6041669, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry

I ordered the dress for my son's wedding this past fall. The dress came in, but the sizing was incorrect. The owner, Donna was amazing. She offered to have her seamstress basically redesign the dress for me. When I thought I didn't have any option but to look for another dress, she assured me that my dress was going to be beautiful. She was right! The dress was beautiful! I would highly recommend them-they have a wonderful selection and variety of designers. Customer service is top notch!

Profile Picture Deb , 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Mother of Groom

I absolutely LOVE my dress from Party Dress Express! Their bridal selection has grown immensely in the past 5 years. There were so many options, styles, and designers. Everything is very affordable, as well. You can easily find a dress from a well-known designer for under $1000. Also, your bridesmaids and mother get discounts if you get their dresses their too! One of the best things is that all of the tidal alterations are included in the price of your dress! That is huge savings! They give you the freedom to browse the store and select all of the dresses you want, while providing feedback and picking choices for you as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture User3797863, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I didn't spend much time actually choosing a dress because I found the one I bought so fast (which speaks a lot about the staff that helped me)! This is an amazing place to buy a dress. Prices are not going to bankrupt you and the best part is alterations are included...which as we know can cost as much as (or more than) the dress itself! The alterations department was AWESOME! The women that work there know EXACTLY what they're doing and did such a beautiful job creating the gorgeous bustle for my dress, as well as attaching a belt I had bought offline. They are so nice, professional and amazing at their jobs. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the first store that I went to and I had my dress that day. Don't be alarmed when you walk in. It can be a little overwhelming. When you get to the bridal section, it gets better. Denise helped us the first day and she was wonderful. She actually found me the dress that I ended up buying. The prices are great and they give you deals on any other dresses like bridesmaid dresses. The alterations are included in the price which was AWESOME. It was a 45 min- an hour drive for me to get there but it was worth it. We ended up getting our bridesmaid dresses there as well which priced out to be almost $100 less for the same dress as a store on Cape Cod. They had a 20% off sale and they added my 10% for buying my wedding dress there. We couldn't go wrong. Everything came in fast and everything looked great the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This place is amazing!!!I traveled over an hour to get my dream wedding dress from this amazing place!from the time I called to see if they sold my designer dress or could help me order it and see if I would like the style I was treated with the best customer service . I spoke with the owner who is also always omn the premise to help I felt like I had known her forever. All my bridesmaids bought there dress here and it was so easy and the staff were so helpful in every possible way!I can go on and on about how wonderful this place is but trust me when I say this is the only place I would deal with in any special occasion dresses. I even bought my dress that inwore to my best friends wedding here. Can't wait to go back and have my wedding dress preserved.

Profile Picture Heather, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I lOVED my experience at Party Dress Express! They were more than helpful and never rushed me through the difficult process of finding the perfect dress. When the company sent the wrong dress and I was crying thinking my dress wouldn't be right in time, they went above and beyond to help make sure that my dress perfect for my wedding day. Alterations was awesome as well! I couldn't be happier with my experience!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils

Bought my dress 4 years ago and just got married last week. Was still in love with my dress and bought my daughter her dress from here.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews