Party Doctor Productions Reviews

78 Reviews for Party Doctor Productions

1 User photo

Party Doctor Productions 1

Brianna · Married on 04/07/2018

Professional, talented and knowledgeable! We received so many complements on the flow/musical selection. Our guests danced until the moment we had our send off. Chuck was charismatic and was an asset towards making our wedding day perfect. The DJ is one of the most important vendors you'll book for you big day, you can rest easy knowing that you're working with a quality vendor in Party Doctor Productions.

Party Doctor Productions 2

Deandra · Married on 03/03/2018

We were recommended Party Doctor Productions by a friend and are very glad we went with them for our wedding. It was very easy using the online tool provided to select songs before the wedding and they were very responsive to questions and requests from us and our family. Martin was amazing from a few weeks before the wedding until the actual day. He was great in keeping the timeline on schedule and dealing with difficult situations and requests. He kept the party going all night and had several recommendations to make the night even better. We are very happy with the service received and have gotten so many compliments on how much fun our wedding was. We were also very appreciative of the law enforcement discount that was provided. Highly recommend!

Tiah · Married on 06/04/2017

Literally the best DJ I have ever seen or had at any event!!! Chuck was nothing short of amazing and awesome, we had a lot of people coming to us at our wedding telling us how much they loved our DJ! He's very processional, a lot of fun, far exceeded our expectations, and went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend anyone for any event to hire Chuck and the folks at Party Dr. Productions! Definitely so much more than a job well done and couldn't have imagined our special day with anyone else as our DJ!

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Chuck and Party Doctor Productions were so much fun. We met initially many months before the wedding just to discuss what we wanted and how everything would go. A couple days before the wedding he called to make sure everything was in place. On the wedding day everything was perfect. He checked in with us to make sure we were on the same page and was so flexible. Whenever we had to leave to take pictures he kept the party going. He always asked us before the cake cutting and bouquet toss whether we were ready. He made sure we were able to eat our meals before cutting the cake which was extremely appreciated. The dance floor was packed the whole night and he knew how to keep people out there. He even helped during the line dances and was out on the dance floor with us which was so much fun. I would recommend Chuck to anyone!!

Katrina · Married on 04/22/2017

I must say that my fiancee and I are huge music fans and we wanted our DJ to understand us and boy did he get it! David Pezza was beyond amazing!! Not only did he listen to everything that we suggested, he had everyone at our wedding on their feet and dancing! I had so many compliments that he was the best DJ they had ever heard from several of my guests. I could not have been happier because music is everything to us and it turned out to be exactly how we envisioned the night to be. He was very responsive and communicative every step of the way. You have to choose this company for your wedding and choose David! You will not be let down!! Thank you again David for making our special day everything we expected and more!!

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

Chuck was great! He was super easy to work with, accommodating, punctual, great communication and we were very happy with his services!!

Alexandra · Married on 02/11/2017

Chuck and Mike were amazing. So responsive and attentive during the entire process. Reception was a blast and they kept our guests dancing all night long. Absolutely amazing and would totally have them throw me another party! : )

Alyxandra · Married on 01/21/2017

We had a great experience working with Chuck. He danced with the guests, accepted special requests and were flexible. Chuck has the perfect mannerisms and voice for a very special DJ experience. I highly recommend Chuck Fonshell and Party Doctor Pro!

Lisa · Married on 01/14/2017

Chuck and his Party Doctor team kept the wedding guests on the dance floor all night long! They were easy to work with and also did the wedding music. Many guests said that it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. Party Doctors were a big part of that success! I highly recommend them.

Chanel · Married on 11/19/2016

From start to finish this company was fantastic! Chuck the owner sits down with you one on one and goes over exactly what you are looking for. Once you pay the deposit he gives you access to the online service which is very easy to use and helped me create my timeline with all the important songs that we wanted played at the wedding. We had DJ Pezz, he was great, fun and played a great mix of music. They also provided up lighting at no extra charge! The only negative thing that happened was the mic our officiant was using during the ceremony went out a few times, but it still was beautiful and I would highly recommend this company to any bride. As a matter of fact last week one of my friends booked them for her upcoming wedding :)

Karleigh · Married on 10/27/2016

Chuck was an amazing DJ and master of ceremonies for our wedding. The website is a great tool and easy to use. He was responsive and helpful, made the entire night run smoothly and was great with guests. We didn't have to worry about a thing!

Christine · Married on 10/15/2016

Chuck did an AMAZING job at our wedding reception and was a pleasure to work with!! The dance floor was packed all night with guests of all ages. I received so many compliments from my wedding guests on how great the music was and how great Chuck was! Chuck did an awesome job with the uplighting and the dance floor lights as well. We are beyond pleased with our choice to use Party Doctor Productions and highly recommend booking with them!!

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

LOVED THEM! We saw them at a bridal show and immediately loved how personable they all were. DJ Pezz is the person who DJ'd our wedding and he was amazing! He was super friendly and called/emailed me about everything I was concerned about before the wedding. When it came to that day he knew exactly what to play based off of some of our key song choices. I wish I could post pictures on this review because he had everyone up dancing literally the whole night! It was so much fun and we owe it all to him. So happy he was our DJ!!

Chuck did an amazing job. He did everything we asked and more. Would definitely recommend.

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2016

David, DJ Pezz....You are awesome!! Thank you so much!! You kept the party going, no lulls, and everyone had a blast!! This was the easiest part of my planning. We met David and loved his energy! We did not want a TV Show Host for a DJ, lol. It was everything I hoped for and we can't thank you enough!!!

Cathy · Married on 04/23/2016

Jony was amazing. My goal was to keep the kids on the dance floor and they never left once they started dancing. I still hear it was the best party ever! I would completely recommend

Chuck was great . He was the DJ at my daughter's Sweet 16. Very easy and pleasant to work with. Highly recommend Chuck at The Party Doctor Productions.

Dalia · Married on 04/22/2016

The Party Doctor, specifically Chuck, is awesome and keeps the party going. He played all the right songs and knew how to get and keep everyone on the dance floor! It was great. Already booked for nest event.

Luis · Married on 04/09/2016

Chuck is absolutely the nicest and professional person I've met! He did an amazing job representing his company. He played everything we wanted to hear! Thank you for being so awesome!

Anna · Married on 01/02/2016

Chuck was the best!! He kept everyone dancing, laughing and having a good time the entire reception! I'm so glad that we chose him to DJ our wedding!

The quality of service exceeded our expectations as Chuck personalized everything specific to our wedding and requests. He was quick and thorough with all his responses which is vital when wedding planning. He was incredibly professional. We had guests from many different backgrounds and he created a playlist and flow of the evening that was appropriate for all in attendance. I feel for all that Chuck provided it was great Value. Definitely would recommend him to anyone looking for not only a DJ, but someone who will help take the event to the next level. He brings a vast amount of experience and suggestions to the table. He made his schedule flexible and was in attendance at the rehearsal and even showed up early to ensure a smooth event as well as give us a dance tutorial for our first dance. Definitely Recommend Chuck and Party Doctor Productions for any event.

N · Married on 11/21/2015

These guys did an excellent job.

Veronica · Married on 11/15/2015

We used Chuck to DJ at my wedding and he was amazing! He had everything under control, from the timing to the introductions to keeping guests entertained and to proper wedding procedures. He even gave me and my husband dance lessons because we had never slow danced before!!!!! He is an amazing DJ and I would recomend him to anyone!

Kathy · Married on 11/13/2015

We hired Party Doctor Productions for our daughter's wedding and a great time was had by all! Chuck was amazing and kept everyone entertained throughout the evening. He helped with the timeline and kept things moving at just the right pace. I would highly recommend Party Doctor Productions for any event!

Stacie · Married on 11/13/2015

Chuck and Reko were our DJs for the night and they were awesome!! Chuck personally called me the day of the wedding to finalize our timeline of events and iron out and wrinkles that we had. They definitely made sure us and all of our guests had a great time. I would gladly hire them again for another event!