31 Reviews for Parties Unlimited, LLC

Outside Alcohol (2)
Clean Up (1)
Signature Drink (1)
31 Parties Unlimited, LLC Reviews

We love the service!! Very professional, very good attitude, very responsible, on time.. service was treat, very helpful, they excede my expectations

Profile Picture Beliana, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience! Would definitely hire again!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Parties Unlimited did a great job at our wedding reception! Things are quite a blur for me (the bride!) but my guests all raved about how professional and friendly Terrell was. We really appreciate that he had a hand in the fun that everyone had. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sioney, 4/21/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Parties unlimited was AWESOME!!! Terrell responded very quickly to all my emails and texts and helped us know exactly how much alcohol we would need for our event! We even ordered a bar that we didn’t end up needing and he had the check ready that night to refund us for that! He was also very entertaining that night with his bartending skills and everyone loved him! I would highly recommended them for Any event!!

Profile Picture Jessie, 4/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful to work with! So helpful every step of the way from our first phone call to our wedding day! I would definitely use him again!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Terrell was fantastic. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to converse with. He and his staff are 5 star!

Profile Picture Kathy, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.7

We're so glad we booked Parties Unlimited for our reception. Oddly, there seems to be a limited number of bartenders for hire available in the Destin area, so we lucked out when we got Terrell for our wedding date. He really knows his stuff and was able to provide us with detailed lists and quantities of exactly what we needed to stock the bar. Trust his judgement! Even if it doesn't sound like a lot of alcohol, it's more than enough! We also loved that we could rent a bar and coolers from him as well for a very reasonable price. My only wish is that he had a better selection of bars to rent. A reclaimed wood or vintage-looking piece would've made a great showpiece at our reception. Great service all around though!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/6/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were great. We had about 40 on the bus there was music and everyone had a great time

Profile Picture Susan, 10/1/17, 1 Review
4.7

Had a great experience with Parties Unlimited! Would highly recommend them!! The two servers that Terrell brought with him were FANTASTIC!!! And Terrell had the drinks flowing all night!!!

Profile Picture candace, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Great drinks! We had so much fun. Very happy with our decision to use them as our vendor!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Terrell and his team were one of a kind! We couldn't have asked for a better team to make our destination wedding any more perfect. He went above and beyond and our guest loved the "signature drink" he came up with. I would highly recommend his team!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Terrell was very professional and our event ran perfectly smooth!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Extremely good about getting back with us during wedding planning. Very friendly staff. Nice bar, and signature cocktails were hit of the event.

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

They were on time and very professional making sure all adults were served and ids were checked. They made sure everyone was taken care of and I didn't have to worry about anything.

Profile Picture User5311785, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terrell was fantastic. Everyone loved him. Very professional and clean. He completed my wedding and was super friendly. Would highly recommend for a wedding or for any party. I had a wedding of about 70 attend the reception and he accommodated eveyone. We had a blast!

Profile Picture elena, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Terrell and Scott were awesome. The customer service we received for my daughter's wedding was top notch. The reception would not have been the same without the bartender. Great value for the money. One of the best decisions we made for the wedding was to use Parties Unlimited. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Terrell did a great job for my daughters wedding. I was from a different state and he always responded to my phone calls. He delivered on what he promised. He purchased and delivered the alcohol for a small fee and had it waiting for the guest and was our bar tender. He was able to react to a large thunderstorm and keep the bar going. He was fun to work with and I would highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 6/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

Amazing experience, very professional! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely tremendous is all we can say! We could not have asked for better communication before the reception and service during. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The bartender was awesome! We had beer and wine for 100 people and she did great! Never a line... no waiting... and very friendly!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/15/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Set Up

We used Parties Unlimited for our Bartender and she was great! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Call Parties Unlimited and they will take care of the rest. The bar and liquor were my only responsibility and they made my job easy.

Profile Picture John, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Everything went smooth at the wedding reception!

Profile Picture User6624700, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terrell was a fantastic bartender for my event. Although not too many people were drinking, he still made sure he interacted with the crowd so everyone could have a good time. He assisted me with what type of alcohol that I would need to get and always kept a clear communication with me on what was going on.

Profile Picture User6304482, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terrell was an amazing bartender. He was very interactive with the guests as well as us from the time we first met. We feel Terrell provided a fair price and his services before, during, and after the reception were superb. We consider Terrell a friend and will recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Sharyn , 10/24/15, 1 Review