25 Reviews for Parties Unlimited, LLC

25 Parties Unlimited, LLC Reviews

They were great. We had about 40 on the bus there was music and everyone had a great time

Profile Picture Susan, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great drinks! We had so much fun. Very happy with our decision to use them as our vendor!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Terrell and his team were one of a kind! We couldn't have asked for a better team to make our destination wedding any more perfect. He went above and beyond and our guest loved the "signature drink" he came up with. I would highly recommend his team!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Terrell was very professional and our event ran perfectly smooth!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

They were on time and very professional making sure all adults were served and ids were checked. They made sure everyone was taken care of and I didn't have to worry about anything.

Profile Picture User5311785, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terrell was fantastic. Everyone loved him. Very professional and clean. He completed my wedding and was super friendly. Would highly recommend for a wedding or for any party. I had a wedding of about 70 attend the reception and he accommodated eveyone. We had a blast!

Profile Picture elena, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Terrell and Scott were awesome. The customer service we received for my daughter's wedding was top notch. The reception would not have been the same without the bartender. Great value for the money. One of the best decisions we made for the wedding was to use Parties Unlimited. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Terrell did a great job for my daughters wedding. I was from a different state and he always responded to my phone calls. He delivered on what he promised. He purchased and delivered the alcohol for a small fee and had it waiting for the guest and was our bar tender. He was able to react to a large thunderstorm and keep the bar going. He was fun to work with and I would highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 6/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Amazing experience, very professional! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely tremendous is all we can say! We could not have asked for better communication before the reception and service during. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The bartender was awesome! We had beer and wine for 100 people and she did great! Never a line... no waiting... and very friendly!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We used Parties Unlimited for our Bartender and she was great! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Call Parties Unlimited and they will take care of the rest. The bar and liquor were my only responsibility and they made my job easy.

Profile Picture John, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Everything went smooth at the wedding reception!

Profile Picture User6624700, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terrell was a fantastic bartender for my event. Although not too many people were drinking, he still made sure he interacted with the crowd so everyone could have a good time. He assisted me with what type of alcohol that I would need to get and always kept a clear communication with me on what was going on.

Profile Picture User6304482, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terrell was an amazing bartender. He was very interactive with the guests as well as us from the time we first met. We feel Terrell provided a fair price and his services before, during, and after the reception were superb. We consider Terrell a friend and will recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Sharyn , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terrell was very professional and helpful! He was a terrific resource for us as we live in St. Louis and were getting married in Florida. He developed terrific rapport with our wedding guests as well. He is the best bar tender and beverage person that I have ever worked with!

Profile Picture Steve, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Very professional service from Terrell and his group, going above and beyond my expectations with serving and bartending.

Profile Picture Bev, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Parties Unlimited was an amazing company to work with. Terell meet with us a few days before the wedding to help us shop for the alcohol. They ensured that on the big day everything was taken care and drinks were flowing. Very thankful I used them as my bartender for the big day:)

Profile Picture Kristi, 9/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Took care of everything so that I could relax and enjoy the party

Profile Picture Hogan, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Terrell and his team were amazing! After my wedding guest commented how there was never a line at the bar and anything you wanted they had it! They were a key piece to making my wedding a fun and memorable occasion! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Extremely good about getting back with us during wedding planning. Very friendly staff. Nice bar, and signature cocktails were hit of the event.

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies
4.7

We're so glad we booked Parties Unlimited for our reception. Oddly, there seems to be a limited number of bartenders for hire available in the Destin area, so we lucked out when we got Terrell for our wedding date. He really knows his stuff and was able to provide us with detailed lists and quantities of exactly what we needed to stock the bar. Trust his judgement! Even if it doesn't sound like a lot of alcohol, it's more than enough! We also loved that we could rent a bar and coolers from him as well for a very reasonable price. My only wish is that he had a better selection of bars to rent. A reclaimed wood or vintage-looking piece would've made a great showpiece at our reception. Great service all around though!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/6/17, 12 Reviews
4.7

Had a great experience with Parties Unlimited! Would highly recommend them!! The two servers that Terrell brought with him were FANTASTIC!!! And Terrell had the drinks flowing all night!!!

Profile Picture candace, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews