Parties By Pat, Inc. Reviews

76 | Key Biscayne, FL

76 Reviews for Parties By Pat, Inc.

Parties By Pat, Inc. 1
Parties By Pat, Inc. 2
Parties By Pat, Inc. 3
Parties By Pat, Inc. 4
Parties By Pat, Inc. 5
Parties By Pat, Inc. 6
Parties By Pat, Inc. 7

Ceiffawn · Married on 08/23/2014

I worked with Jose over the course of a year and on the day of my wedding I was so pleased with how everything turned out. My guests came back and told me that they went back for second servings. The bartenders were fantastic and we enjoyed everything. We even got to take the left over food home!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Tiffany · Married on 08/02/2014

I would first like to say that my husband and I had a very difficult time with choosing (and keeping) caterers. As we were planning our Miami wedding from Chicago, we needed our caterer to be efficient, accessible, and honest. We also needed our caterer to be a one-stop shop, as we could not manage many vendors. After firing two other catering companies, we were referred to Parties By Pat through a friend. Our first phone conversation with Jose was refreshing. He was very knowledgeable about our venue and timely with drafting a proposal. Jose was also very accessible, as he would respond to all emails and phone calls promptly. On our wedding day, our venue was decorated beautifully and the food was AMAZING! Our guests are still talking about it! If you are looking for a professional and dependable catering service, definitely consider Parties by Pat.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/28/2014

Lovely staff, amazing food, timely and accommodating!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Jose was very accommodating- he was able to meet with us several times prior to the wedding, set up a great tasting for all of us, and gave several different options for both passed appetizers and the meal. We went with a double entree and everyone loved the food!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jodie · Married on 06/27/2014

Food was delicious and beautifully presented. Wait staff was excellent, took care of our guests very well. Admin staff was very helpful too.

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • I

Ileana & Sebastian · Married on 05/31/2014

Professional service and attention to detail. Our experience with Parties by Pat was great from our first meeting with José until the very last one. He helped us a lot through the whole process and was very responsive at all times. On our big day everything went perfect, the food, drinks, service, all was great and as we expected. We would strongly recommend Parties by Pat for your event; you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/06/2014

G · Married on 05/31/2014

I strongly recommend Parties by Pat. We worked with Jose who was very nice and professional. He was very helpful in assisting us in choosing our wedding menu. He also made sure that the day of the wedding everything was perfect and it truly was!! Everything came out absolutely beautiful and we have Jose and his team to thank!

As for the food... The food was amazing. We received many compliments about the food from our guests. Many said it was the best food they had had at a wedding. One of the "wow" factors was the mashed station during the cocktail hour. Definitely something to add to the appetizers.

If you choose Parties by Pat, you will definitely not regret it!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Armando · Married on 03/31/2012

The food and service was absolutely fantastic. Guests raved about the food and we couldn't have been happier. Violet was essential in making sure everything was in order and her coordination despite some weather issues was crucial to making our wedding a success.

Sent on 02/19/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/21/2005

The best catering company I have ever worked with for my wedding and every other event.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Melissa ·

Fantastic Caterers!

Amazing caterers. Violet was very professional, prompt, and organized in the entire planning process. The catering team was phenomenal. Food was excellent and cooked to the perfect temperature. Staff was very welcoming, approachable, and all around great service. They exceeded our expectations and made our rehearsal dinner a huge hit. We are still hearing from guests that the quality of food and service was beyond amazing.

Sent on 11/13/2018

My 2nd time working with them for work events. Very pleased. I would use them again

Sent on 10/02/2015
  • User5028739 · event on 03/28/2015

This was a fund raiser but corporate event was the closest selection

Sent on 04/29/2015
  • User4667233 · event on 12/31/2014

Very adaptable and responsive to needs

Sent on 01/06/2015

Eliana · event on 12/17/2014

Very good service. Food quality - great!

Leidy · Married on 11/16/2013

We couldn't be happier with Jose and his catering service. He is so easy to work with and flexible with any last minute changes. The food was AMAZING, I think one of the highlights of the wedding.. and although I didn't get to try all of the hors d'oeuvres, we truly enjoyed every bite of our dinner. Some guests even told me that it was the best steak they've ever had! I also used Parties by Pat for the rentals, and had to rent a tent last minute, which they were able to supply and set up from the day before. The wedding was truly magical and would recommend Parties by Pat in a heartbeat! Thank you for your delicious food and outstanding service.

Sent on 11/20/2013

We had a mix up, my fault, and Parties by Pat handled it magnificently and smoothly. The food is wonderful and the service, flexibility, everything just perfect. I highly recommend this caterer to all my friends.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Debbie · event on 12/12/2014

Jose was easy to work with and addressed all our need and stayed within our budget.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/21/2013

They made our our dream wedding come to life. Thanks Parties by Pat for providing an amazing service. The food was perfect and so was the service. It truly was a dream come true.

Sent on 01/07/2014
  • User4663391 · event on 01/05/2015

The set up was wonderful and the servers were very polite.

Melie · event on 12/27/2014

I was upset that the they were not ready when the guest arrived. They were told the party was at 7 and the party started at 6.

The quality of the food was not great. The steak with chimicurri sauce was cold, not room temperature, but cold, there was a rolled up something (was supposed to be duck) was so empty it was a bit embarrassing to me. The ceviche was excellent.
    And the food was too spicy. Almost no one had the egg roll looking things because it was just too spicy.

I would recommend this vendor but with special instructions as to what to demand.

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • User4540467 · event on 11/09/2014

The party we had was an "All American BBQ" to introduce our friends from the UK to our friends in South Florida. We have used Parties by Pat for YEARS. We love them. The planning is so easy and the people so friendly. The staff who attend to prep and help (I hate calling them staff because we have become so close) are quick to set up, friendly and professional to our guests (people always comment) set the most beautiful buffets and are so attentive to me and the guests. Not to mention, the house is left in great shape.
    A quick example why we will use no other company other than Parties by Pat is that the BBQ was to be cooked and held outside. It POURED. Nancy and Carlos called us and actually found a tent and they brought it! We were still able to cook outside and the two of them saved the day.
    They are the best!

Sent on 11/11/2014
  • O

Oscar · Married on 02/24/2018

Parties by Pat did an EXCELLENT job on an incredibly unique (and challenging) wedding. They were accommodating despite our outlandish ideas (it was medieval themed). Violet & Nancy did a superb job - and gave us realistic expectations and ideas. We cannot recommend them enough, especially if your venue is the Key Biscayne Beach Club (make sure you allow John Carr to put out the lights and the dance floor - worth it). Also - consider Lilly's Munchies for your cakes!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Parties By Pat, Inc. 8
    Parties By Pat, Inc. 9
    Parties By Pat, Inc. 10
    Parties By Pat, Inc. 11
    Parties By Pat, Inc. 12

Parties By Pat, Inc.'s reply:

All the Best to you Both!!!

N · event on 03/24/2015

The service and food was great. We've used them before and they provide great service everything time.

Sent on 04/20/2015
  • User4664708 · event on 12/06/2014

3.0

Everything went as according to plan and would highly recommend them to anyone planning a home party

Maria · event on 12/17/2014

It has always been my pleasure to work with the staff of Parties by Pat this year was no exception. The food was not as exquisite as what has been provided in the past.

Sent on 12/30/2014