Parties By Pat, Inc. Reviews

76 | Key Biscayne, FL

76 Reviews for Parties By Pat, Inc.

Parties By Pat, Inc. 1
Parties By Pat, Inc. 2
Parties By Pat, Inc. 3
Parties By Pat, Inc. 4
Parties By Pat, Inc. 5
Parties By Pat, Inc. 6
Parties By Pat, Inc. 7

Leslie · Married on 05/22/2016

This was a corporate event and I had to do was make one single phone call. They handled everything. It was a huge load off of my mind and turned out beautifully!!! I can't say enough and the compliments we got were just outstanding.

Sent on 08/09/2017

vianca · Married on 05/14/2016

Excellent service each time I call them. Very attentive to the needs of our customers.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Our wedding was absolutely wonderful, everything exceeded our expectation!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Kelly · Married on 01/16/2016

Violet and her crew at Parties by Pat went above and beyond for our wedding weekend. I planned the wedding at Fairways on the Key in Key Biscayne, FL while living in Virginia/North Carolina, and that would not have been possible without their amazing customer service and great attitudes. I brought all of the decorations (Parties by Pat provided linens, chairs, etc from the rental company), and they set up everything even better than I had been picturing it as I purchased things. The venue was absolutely stunning. Violet also recommended our florist who was fantastic. She added so many nice touches such as lemonade and ice water for guests as they arrived (on the warm/sunny day). The service staff was so kind and helpful - they all had smiles on their faces and were happy to help any of our guests with their needs.
    And of course I can't forget to talk about THE FOOD! Incredible. SO many compliments from guests, and many people went back for seconds. We had the Miami station and the Pasta station - both were so yummy. My new husband and I even made sure we got a full plate (I know that doesn't often happen for the couple!) because we remembered how delicious it was at the tasting session.
    Couldn't have asked for anything more - it really was our dream wedding!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Carmen · Married on 11/28/2015

It was a true pleasure working with the event professionals at Parties by Pat for my wedding. The staff was always responsive and very creative with different options for food, rentals and set up ideas. I had my wedding at Crandon Golf and they took care of preparing the entire cocktail area (outside) and reception area (inside). They also helped me get in touch with flower, cake, photo booth and liquor vendors and coordinated all the equipment rental that was needed for the tables and the band. They even had a contact for an ice structure vendor that turned out to be a beautiful addition (Open Clam Shell with Monogram) that added elegance to the Seafood station during the cocktail hour. They were even nice enough to coordinate golf carts for the photographer and the couple to take advantage of the Crandon greens. It was truly amazing and a night I will never forget! Thank you Parties by Pat!!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

victoria · Married on 11/21/2015

I can go on and on about Parties by Pat. First FABIAN!!! Amazing! He came in as I got rid of my party planner and helped me in areas that were not complete. He kept me on track with what needed to be done and guided me with design ideas when I was overwhelmed. He was personable, friendly and timely!! He assisted with preparing a menu to accommodate the preference of my party and the food was outstanding I tell you! Everything. It rained on my wedding and at the last minute this company improvised and turned my outdoor wedding/reception to and indoor ceremony/reception. I had no ideas these preparations/changes had been made and it appears that they went over without a hitch! Everything looked as if it was planned that way! The staff were also friendly, helpful, professional. Thank you all for everything.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Lisette · Married on 11/19/2015

Parties by Pat is an extremely efficient and thorough caterer that offers amazing flexibility.

Sent on 12/15/2015
  • User5510226 · event on 10/13/2015

Simply THE BEST! We've done business with Parties by Pat for several years now and they never cease to go beyond expectations.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Fabian was excellent to work with.

Sent on 10/14/2015

We used Parties by Pat for an opening exhibition recently and a few events in the past and they were wonderful. Easy to get into contact with and very helpful.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jackie · Married on 06/11/2015

From beginning to end, the attention to detail and concern for the clients' satisfaction was the evident driving force of their services. The staff were pleasant and friendly towards guests and vendors alike. Very willing to go above and beyond what was expected of them, and always with a smile on their face. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Julie · event on 03/21/2015

Jose and his staff were excellent! Easy to work with and went above and beyond. I could not be happier with their service, quality of food and professionalism.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Teresa · event on 03/19/2015

I have been using Parties by Pat for both professional and personal events for over ten years now. They are extremely professional, willing to work within our budget, very creative and the food and service is amazing. I would highly recommend them for any catering needs.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Gisela · event on 03/15/2015

I have been using the services of Party by Pat for my personal and business events for the last 12 years and every event has been of great success mainly thanks to the excellent service provided by Party by Pat

Sent on 04/21/2015
  • W

Walter · Married on 01/31/2015

I have worked with Parties by Pat for 15 plus years for small and large business events and have always been pleased. I decided to have my wedding at their venue. Parties by Pat understood the complexities of an event and took as much time as needed to ensure we were comfortable with all the decisions and understood the pricing. They leveraged their long term relationships to get us additional services outside of their scope. After the event I truly felt that it was better than I expected. I will use Parties by Pat for any other event and will recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Denise · Married on 01/31/2015

They did a great job. It was flawless. Thank You Parties by Pat!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Laurie · Married on 01/30/2015

We cannot say enough great things about Violet, the coordinator from Parties by Pat. From the moment we met her, we instantly clicked. She was extremely accommodating and a pleasure to work with. She is great at what she does, and is so very helpful which is so comforting when going through the wedding planning process. Their staff at our reception were professional, courteous and cheerful. The owner Jose is a pleasure to work with as well. The food at our reception from start to finish was amazing and the way they set up our food stations was so beautiful and perfectly inline with our theme. We felt Violet and her team truly cared about us and about making our reception exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 02/18/2015

ana teresa · Married on 12/19/2014

The team that was sent to my event is an asset to the company. Its a team husband and wife (I believe his name is Javier and he is from Peru). I was running at the very last minute and he gave a piece of mind and when I saw the party room, everything looked beautiful. My event was at 7 but my family showed up 45 minutes early prevetning bad traffic and he was conceredn but kept calm and minutes later all was in place.

My only request for next time: more coffee.-

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jysley · event on 12/19/2014

We had our 2013 company Christmas party at the same location with this vendor and had such a stress-free experience that I chose them again for our 2014 event. The outcome this time around was greater since we had already established a relationship. The service provided by the entire team is excellent, the food is top of the line for the right price, and the venue is beautiful. There is no other place in Miami like this one. I highly recommend it!!!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Jasmine · Married on 12/13/2014

Parties by Pat catered the entire wedding to perfection. They ensured that my dream wedding became a reality. They were extremely helpful in accommodations with a few special requests for my guests. Definitely a company I can rely on for any event!!!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Gabriel · event on 12/12/2014

Very good food, friendly staff and always a great experience!

Sent on 01/05/2015
  • User4645497 · event on 12/09/2014

Everything arrived on time.
    The chairs were not clean. But when you put the Chair pads you don't see the dirt on the white chairs.
    The Linen was very clean and the Overlays and runners were beautiful.
    I really like the rental company the people there are fantastic.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Very professional with great food, great service and great staff!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Cecilia · Married on 10/11/2014

We would highly recommend Parties by Pat to any couple looking for delicious food and an amazing venue!

My husband and I recently got married at The Fairways at Crandon Park Golf Course and could not have chosen a more beautiful venue. Our reception went off without a hitch and we have Jose Martinez and his Parties by Pat team to thank for that!

We wanted a venue that was different from the typical ballrooms that so many couples use for their receptions. The Fairways worked perfectly as the backdrop to an unforgettable celebration.

Parties by Pat offers a wide range of food options and Jose works with you to ensure that you get exactly what you want. It was a pleasure working with him and we cannot thank the Parties by Pat team enough!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Words cannot describe how amazing everything turned out for my wedding. I primarily worked with Violet, who was 110% attentive to everything we wanted. We were working with her long distance for a majority of the planning process, but in the end, every part of the wedding -- the food, service, atmosphere -- was beyond anything we ever imagined. We're still getting compliments on the party a week later!

Sent on 09/26/2014