Parties By Pat, Inc. Reviews

76 | Key Biscayne, FL

76 Reviews for Parties By Pat, Inc.

Parties By Pat, Inc. 1
Parties By Pat, Inc. 2
Parties By Pat, Inc. 3
Parties By Pat, Inc. 4
Parties By Pat, Inc. 5
Parties By Pat, Inc. 6
Parties By Pat, Inc. 7

vianca · Married on 05/14/2016

Excellent service each time I call them. Very attentive to the needs of our customers.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Our wedding was absolutely wonderful, everything exceeded our expectation!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Kelly · Married on 01/16/2016

Violet and her crew at Parties by Pat went above and beyond for our wedding weekend. I planned the wedding at Fairways on the Key in Key Biscayne, FL while living in Virginia/North Carolina, and that would not have been possible without their amazing customer service and great attitudes. I brought all of the decorations (Parties by Pat provided linens, chairs, etc from the rental company), and they set up everything even better than I had been picturing it as I purchased things. The venue was absolutely stunning. Violet also recommended our florist who was fantastic. She added so many nice touches such as lemonade and ice water for guests as they arrived (on the warm/sunny day). The service staff was so kind and helpful - they all had smiles on their faces and were happy to help any of our guests with their needs.
    And of course I can't forget to talk about THE FOOD! Incredible. SO many compliments from guests, and many people went back for seconds. We had the Miami station and the Pasta station - both were so yummy. My new husband and I even made sure we got a full plate (I know that doesn't often happen for the couple!) because we remembered how delicious it was at the tasting session.
    Couldn't have asked for anything more - it really was our dream wedding!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Carmen · Married on 11/28/2015

It was a true pleasure working with the event professionals at Parties by Pat for my wedding. The staff was always responsive and very creative with different options for food, rentals and set up ideas. I had my wedding at Crandon Golf and they took care of preparing the entire cocktail area (outside) and reception area (inside). They also helped me get in touch with flower, cake, photo booth and liquor vendors and coordinated all the equipment rental that was needed for the tables and the band. They even had a contact for an ice structure vendor that turned out to be a beautiful addition (Open Clam Shell with Monogram) that added elegance to the Seafood station during the cocktail hour. They were even nice enough to coordinate golf carts for the photographer and the couple to take advantage of the Crandon greens. It was truly amazing and a night I will never forget! Thank you Parties by Pat!!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

victoria · Married on 11/21/2015

I can go on and on about Parties by Pat. First FABIAN!!! Amazing! He came in as I got rid of my party planner and helped me in areas that were not complete. He kept me on track with what needed to be done and guided me with design ideas when I was overwhelmed. He was personable, friendly and timely!! He assisted with preparing a menu to accommodate the preference of my party and the food was outstanding I tell you! Everything. It rained on my wedding and at the last minute this company improvised and turned my outdoor wedding/reception to and indoor ceremony/reception. I had no ideas these preparations/changes had been made and it appears that they went over without a hitch! Everything looked as if it was planned that way! The staff were also friendly, helpful, professional. Thank you all for everything.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Lisette · Married on 11/19/2015

Parties by Pat is an extremely efficient and thorough caterer that offers amazing flexibility.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Fabian was excellent to work with.

Sent on 10/14/2015

We used Parties by Pat for an opening exhibition recently and a few events in the past and they were wonderful. Easy to get into contact with and very helpful.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jackie · Married on 06/11/2015

From beginning to end, the attention to detail and concern for the clients' satisfaction was the evident driving force of their services. The staff were pleasant and friendly towards guests and vendors alike. Very willing to go above and beyond what was expected of them, and always with a smile on their face. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • W

Walter · Married on 01/31/2015

I have worked with Parties by Pat for 15 plus years for small and large business events and have always been pleased. I decided to have my wedding at their venue. Parties by Pat understood the complexities of an event and took as much time as needed to ensure we were comfortable with all the decisions and understood the pricing. They leveraged their long term relationships to get us additional services outside of their scope. After the event I truly felt that it was better than I expected. I will use Parties by Pat for any other event and will recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Denise · Married on 01/31/2015

They did a great job. It was flawless. Thank You Parties by Pat!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Laurie · Married on 01/30/2015

We cannot say enough great things about Violet, the coordinator from Parties by Pat. From the moment we met her, we instantly clicked. She was extremely accommodating and a pleasure to work with. She is great at what she does, and is so very helpful which is so comforting when going through the wedding planning process. Their staff at our reception were professional, courteous and cheerful. The owner Jose is a pleasure to work with as well. The food at our reception from start to finish was amazing and the way they set up our food stations was so beautiful and perfectly inline with our theme. We felt Violet and her team truly cared about us and about making our reception exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 02/18/2015

ana teresa · Married on 12/19/2014

The team that was sent to my event is an asset to the company. Its a team husband and wife (I believe his name is Javier and he is from Peru). I was running at the very last minute and he gave a piece of mind and when I saw the party room, everything looked beautiful. My event was at 7 but my family showed up 45 minutes early prevetning bad traffic and he was conceredn but kept calm and minutes later all was in place.

My only request for next time: more coffee.-

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jasmine · Married on 12/13/2014

Parties by Pat catered the entire wedding to perfection. They ensured that my dream wedding became a reality. They were extremely helpful in accommodations with a few special requests for my guests. Definitely a company I can rely on for any event!!!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Very professional with great food, great service and great staff!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Cecilia · Married on 10/11/2014

We would highly recommend Parties by Pat to any couple looking for delicious food and an amazing venue!

My husband and I recently got married at The Fairways at Crandon Park Golf Course and could not have chosen a more beautiful venue. Our reception went off without a hitch and we have Jose Martinez and his Parties by Pat team to thank for that!

We wanted a venue that was different from the typical ballrooms that so many couples use for their receptions. The Fairways worked perfectly as the backdrop to an unforgettable celebration.

Parties by Pat offers a wide range of food options and Jose works with you to ensure that you get exactly what you want. It was a pleasure working with him and we cannot thank the Parties by Pat team enough!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Words cannot describe how amazing everything turned out for my wedding. I primarily worked with Violet, who was 110% attentive to everything we wanted. We were working with her long distance for a majority of the planning process, but in the end, every part of the wedding -- the food, service, atmosphere -- was beyond anything we ever imagined. We're still getting compliments on the party a week later!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Ceiffawn · Married on 08/23/2014

I worked with Jose over the course of a year and on the day of my wedding I was so pleased with how everything turned out. My guests came back and told me that they went back for second servings. The bartenders were fantastic and we enjoyed everything. We even got to take the left over food home!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Tiffany · Married on 08/02/2014

I would first like to say that my husband and I had a very difficult time with choosing (and keeping) caterers. As we were planning our Miami wedding from Chicago, we needed our caterer to be efficient, accessible, and honest. We also needed our caterer to be a one-stop shop, as we could not manage many vendors. After firing two other catering companies, we were referred to Parties By Pat through a friend. Our first phone conversation with Jose was refreshing. He was very knowledgeable about our venue and timely with drafting a proposal. Jose was also very accessible, as he would respond to all emails and phone calls promptly. On our wedding day, our venue was decorated beautifully and the food was AMAZING! Our guests are still talking about it! If you are looking for a professional and dependable catering service, definitely consider Parties by Pat.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/28/2014

Lovely staff, amazing food, timely and accommodating!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Jose was very accommodating- he was able to meet with us several times prior to the wedding, set up a great tasting for all of us, and gave several different options for both passed appetizers and the meal. We went with a double entree and everyone loved the food!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jodie · Married on 06/27/2014

Food was delicious and beautifully presented. Wait staff was excellent, took care of our guests very well. Admin staff was very helpful too.

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • I

Ileana & Sebastian · Married on 05/31/2014

Professional service and attention to detail. Our experience with Parties by Pat was great from our first meeting with José until the very last one. He helped us a lot through the whole process and was very responsive at all times. On our big day everything went perfect, the food, drinks, service, all was great and as we expected. We would strongly recommend Parties by Pat for your event; you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/06/2014

G · Married on 05/31/2014

I strongly recommend Parties by Pat. We worked with Jose who was very nice and professional. He was very helpful in assisting us in choosing our wedding menu. He also made sure that the day of the wedding everything was perfect and it truly was!! Everything came out absolutely beautiful and we have Jose and his team to thank!

As for the food... The food was amazing. We received many compliments about the food from our guests. Many said it was the best food they had had at a wedding. One of the "wow" factors was the mashed station during the cocktail hour. Definitely something to add to the appetizers.

If you choose Parties by Pat, you will definitely not regret it!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Armando · Married on 03/31/2012

The food and service was absolutely fantastic. Guests raved about the food and we couldn't have been happier. Violet was essential in making sure everything was in order and her coordination despite some weather issues was crucial to making our wedding a success.

Sent on 02/19/2013