Parties A' La Carte Reviews

92 | Largo, FL

92 Reviews for Parties A' La Carte

Shannon · event on: 10/26/2013

Parties A' La Carte was able to help me plan a very special birthday party for my daughter. Not only was it the most beautiful party they also kept the kids busy and having fun! Everyone who came complimented that it was the best party they had ever been to! This was the first party I was able to sit back and enjoy taking pictures and watching my daughter with her friends making memories! Thank you Parties A' La Carte for all your help! You went beyond what I could have imagined!
    Sincerely,
    Busy Mom of Four

Sent on 10/30/2013

Diana · event on: 10/19/2013

I contacted Parties A' La Carte only two weeks before my daughters first birthday and I was a little worried that we wouldn't have enough time to get my entire "wish list" completed. Not only did they help complete everything I envisioned for the party, they exceeded my expectations by adding extra special touches on the day of. They also helped me stay within my budget! It was so nice to be able to get ready with my family for the party and know that when I arrived everything would be ready to go. When I walked up to see the final setup my jaw literally dropped. They did a phenomenal job and worked so hard to make this day so special for everyone. It was so nice to be able to socialize with guests and play with our daughter, Jessica and her team handled everything and really made the party a huge success. Every guest kept telling me that the party was so beautiful and lots of fun for the kids too! I can not thank Parties A La Carte enough, I really can not see myself ever having a party without them!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Mike and Vicki · event on: 10/03/2013

I will use Jessica for any and all of our future events. She and her team were amazing and made everything so easy and stress free which allowed us to just enjoy the event instead of worrying about anything. Truly an awesome experience. Thank you so much.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Mary · event on: 07/27/2013

Thanks to Parties A'La Carte ...... Jessica ..... my 70th birthday party was a huge success. Everyone was amazed at how well planned the party was and how smoothly things ran. The Chef did an outstanding job. The food was GREAT! Even my daughter, who is a vegetarian, commented on the choices she had and how delicious the food was. The bartender smiled and took care of the guests. My birthday cake and cupcakes were OUTSTANDING! I am still getting phone calls, texts, etc., talking about what transpired at my home. As for Jessica and the Jessica-ettes (her assistants) they were on top of EVERYTHING. The newest member of Jessica's team taught us how to macarena. We danced and just had fun!!! It was a night to remember. Guests have requested her cards for their use. How great is that ... Jessica? Job well done!!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2013
  • Mrs. Hawkins

Sytiria · Married on 06/15/2013

I hired Jessica as a DOC and she was so much more!! I discussed my vision with her and she implemented it to perfection!! My guest have raved about how professional and how she kept everything in order and running smoothly. My wedding was gorgeous, and Jessica was the person that made that happen. We cant thank Jessica and Jim enough for all they did to make our wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Darby · Married on 05/25/2013

Jessica helped with all the vendors , planning and added so many great ideas!

Her special touches really helped the party feel unique and special! Every guest has called , emailed and text to tell me it was one of the best , most beautiful and fun weddings they've been to!

YAY

Sent on 05/29/2013

Korina · Married on 04/06/2013

I used Parties A' La Carte for the last month of wedding planning, and it was the best decision I made. Jessica was amazing to work with. From the first meeting I had with her, she understood exactly what my fiance and I were looking for, and had great ideas to make our day a little extra special. She helped bring all of my other vendors together, so that the wedding day would go as smooth as possible. She helped with all of the little details, that I had over looked, and helped keep everything on track. The day of the wedding, she was there to give myself and the rest of the bridal party everything we needed. She also was at the venue, assuring the everything was being set up properly and in a timely matter. During the reception she was so attentive. She was always checking that we were staying on schedule, making sure that I didn't need anything, and that I was doing okay. Communicating with her was very easy. She was very easy to reach by phone, and was very fast in responding to emails. She helped make my day exactly what I had always wanted, and then some. I would 100% recommend Parties A' La Carte to any bride, whether she is looking for someone to help tie all the loose ends together in the last month, or she needs help from the very beginning.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Martha · event on: 01/19/2013

Highly recommend PartiesalaCarte. Will definitely utilize their services again!

Sent on 01/20/2013

Tim · event on: 12/09/2012

Parties A' La Carte put together a perfect Christmas Party for my teachers. I am principal at an private elementary school. I wanted to have a Christmas party for my teachers and staff. Jessica and her team stepped in and took care of all the planning and food. It was great to simply "show up" instead of worry about the details of the event. Jessica and her team made it a enjoyable evening for everyone.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Julia · event on: 11/16/2012

Jessica is creative and efficient often thinking of ways to enhance the party experience incorporating the host's feedback and preferences. She makes the host feel involved but guides to decisions based on balancing both economic advantages and quality. She is extremely thorough and organized, addressing countless details to enhance the event. Excellent party planner. i will use for every party.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Tim · event on: 11/15/2012

I am fortunate enough to have Jessica as a parent in the my school. Jessica has served as the event coordinator for our school's annual benefit auction. She has had a tremendous impact on the event from decorations to promotion. Great to work with. Classy, creative ideas.
    I highly recommend Parties A' La Carte, especially if you are looking to host an event to remember.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2012

Jessica did a tremendous job. Our wedding was outside, and Jessica coordinated all the vendors to provide the perfect outdoor occassion. The week before the wedding, it rained and we had terrible winds. The day of the wedding, it was raining. Not only did Jessica handle this unfortunate weather with professionalism and grace, but she coordinated with all the vendors to make sure we had an excellent event barring any weather situation. She was flexible and calm amidst the worse case scenario. Even though the tent and chairs were wet the ENTIRE day, our wedding guests stayed dry and comfortable. Jessica and her crew got everything dried afer the rain stopped (luckily just before the ceremony). The caterer she recommended was fabulouts, and the food was suprisingly one of the highlights. Good food at weddings is a rarity. Please do not hesistate to hire Jessica and Parties A La Carte. They are amazing and will put your concerns where they belong as a bride. On you and your fiance's happiness and joy during this once in a lifetime event.

Sent on 01/17/2013
  • User5234474 · event on: 05/10/2015

Many of my friends have used Parties a la Carte’ so when I booked them, I had a good idea that they would do a good job. Still, when it all was said and done, I was thoroughly impressed! I have planned many parties and events myself, often at other venues, because I was afraid to use my home. Jessica and her team made sure my home was respected and well taken care of during my 140 person party. At first, my husband was not keen on me using Parties A La Carte because he thought I could handle it, but after he saw what they did, he insists we use them for any future events. I am an extremely “Type A” person and Jessica didn’t mind me asking a lot of questions; more impressive is that she thought of many things I hadn’t. She and her staff were very professional. From our first meeting till the end of the night, they handled everything so I could relax and host a party and enjoy it at the same time. It almost felt like I was at someone else’s party! They handled all of the contracts, set up and tear down, all of the gifts, welcomed guests, assisted guests, and even packaged everything up and put it away in my kitchen & refrigerator. Jessica and her team are simply amazing! Can’t wait to plan our next party with them!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Parties A La Carte was not only helpful in putting our wedding day all together for us, they were creative with some of the challenges faced with our venue. Jessica and the team were responsive to everything that we wanted, and made it happen. All the stress that would have been for us to deal with on our day was lifted!

Parties A La Carte also was very helpful in recommending the best vendors!

We could have planned a wedding ourselves, but why would anyone want to when someone like Jessica and her team at Parties A La Carte are available to make your event special, stress free and totally fun!

Sent on 10/17/2014

MELISSA BECA BRANCH · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Exactly what the doctor ordered

A dream Spring wedding date announced +++ 2 months into planning, +++ a headache of issues post-all the above.... You could say I was in major need of a professional... There were so many variables that were unknown with my situation & I spent hours & hours researching trying to make sure I asked all the right questions (while at the same time discovering/adding to the "to-do list" the most elaborate "details" I never even considered) I was so overwhelmed, felt rushed & was dreading my engagement thus far... in the end I had to change my wedding date... My next decision was what planner I was going to hire for handling everything going forward? I looked up quite a few & researched the narrowed down list pretty in-depth. After phone consults, reading numerous reviews, instagram stories, facebook stalking, I decided on Parties A La Carte. Jessica had an office location that was great for me, she was super familiar with the area & local vendors, and she seemed like she had the experience & backbone that I was lacking. Immediately upon hiring & after our initial meeting I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I hope to finally start fresh & ENJOY the engagement/ wedding planning process going forward- && I am pretty excited :) I would recommend Jessica & her team to anyone who is in need a full on coordinator to bring a vision to life while relieving a lot of the stressful unknowns if you are a newbie to wedding etiquette & the extensive process. I would like to think I am an organized & systematic type person- but the whole wedding planning process was completely uncharted territory for me-leaving it to the professionals who do this on the reg-- hallelujah!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Amy Kulp · Married on 10/11/2018

Awesome , Ashley was a huge help!

Ashley had every aspect of the day worked out to the minute. She was very helpful to me as I did a lot of the decorating for the day. She just took over and made as classy As I wanted

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sonia · event on: 06/21/2014

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Jessica was very professional and courteous. She even went beyond and made sure my event was presentable even though my budget changed at last minute. During my daughters quinceañera she made sure my husband and I could enjoy the festivities and she took care of everything. I will definitely use parties a la carte again and will recommend Jessica to anyone who wants to enjoy their event.

Sent on 06/24/2014