Parties A' La Carte Reviews

93 | Largo, FL

93 Reviews for Parties A' La Carte

Asianna · Married on 01/31/2015

Jessica Ralph and her team did such an amazing job from beginning to end.Jessica made me feel at ease throughout the planning process. I trusted her to get every detail taken care of and she did just that and more. I had worked in weddings and events in the Tampa Bay area, I knew choosing vendors would be difficult because there are so many great professionals. She gets things done and is always on it. My family and friends contacted me after the wedding to say how they did an incredible job. Her assistants Josie, Nicole and Rainee were there before you knew you needed something. They made not only me feel comfortable and at ease but my whole wedding party felt the same.
    I want to thank Rainee as she was the planner for my other two events. Rainee was a absolute pleasure to work with! Rainee planned my Bridal brunch as well as my Sunday brunch, both in the same weekend. The Bridal Brunch for at The Don CeSar, we started with a beach side luncheon and finished with a Spa day. All of my girls changed their minds on the spa services they wanted. She was able to make these changes with ease and a smile. The Sunday brunch was on the terrace at the Vinoy, it was breathtaking. I didn't have an head count for the Sunday brunch as everyone that was invited to the wedding was invited. We had the perfect amount of food. She was able plan for this! Everything was perfect! I needed her to come up with the food, decor and entertainment. I can be a control freak and I was able to just let go and trust her. I was so surprised how beautiful everything was for both events. Guests loved the food choices as well as the entertainment! I want to thank Nicole as well for helping with all of the events! Thank you Rainee for EVERYTHING that you did, I really loved working with you! I was so calm because of the Parties a La Carte team. Thank you so much ladies for all of your hard work! I highly recommend Parties a La Carte!

Sent on 02/15/2015

I hired Jessica and her team 6 months prior to my wedding to attend second round meetings with my signed vendors, assist in sourcing additional vendors, and oversee my rehearsal dinner as well as my wedding ceremony and reception. Not only did Jessica do an amazing job with the work contracted, but she went out of her way to source items, solve problems, and basically take care of anything that would stand in the way of our wedding being an amazing event.... In addition, a key point of differentiation between Jessica and other planners is that she personally, as well as multiple members of her staff, will be onsite at each event she plans. This means that nothing is left to chance, and any issues are immediately, seamlessly, and invisibly dealt with. I am arguably the most detail-oriented, high-maintenance person on the planet, and I have nothing but glowing praise for Jessica and Parties a la Carte. If you are considering hiring a planner, hire her immediately...you will be very happy you did.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Carly · Married on 11/23/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Jessica & the Parties A' La Carte team! I am in the special events industry so I knew right away that I didn't want to be the one working on my wedding day since I automatically go into event planner mode whenever I'm attending any type of event. Jess and her team were phenomenal! I originally met them through a wedding industry networking event & was so glad that I did. I did the planning on my own since I'm in the industry but Jess & her team took care of the day of in addition being there for our ceremony rehearsal to make sure things were run on time to not interrupt the wedding taking place later that day at the venue. With my job taking care of other peoples events and working odd days & hours, Jessica & team stayed on top of things with me to make sure my wedding planning didn't slip to the wayside. Also, they would meet with me on my random days off to work with my schedule. The attention to detail & reminders that they give is excellent and made suggestions to help the day run as smoothly as possible. I had a lot of details that required specific set up for my day because i wanted to make sure that our wedding really was "us". Jessica went into extreme detail about how I wanted every little thing set up so that I nor my family had to worry about it the day of the wedding. She kept everyone on schedule, made adjustments as needed & kept me informed of how set up was going throughout the day with updates such as the cake arriving, the florist setting up, etc. When adjustments had to be made (CRAZY WIND THAT DAY!) she would calmly come & tell me about it already having a solution to the problem but just letting me know so I wasn't surprised. We were greeted that night by a nice clean room and all our gifts. We didn't have to worry about a single thing on our day which was the best wedding gift of all!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Natalie · Married on 11/15/2014

I gave the team of ladies decor for my wedding along with several instructions (I'm always a little excessive, yes). I convinced myself that I thought of everything to orchestrate the wedding day, but Parties A La Carte caught and fixed many things that I didn't foresee happening.

Before walking into the reception I glanced around - Besides everything looking on-point, I noticed that the easels were different (much prettier and sturdier looking than the ones I brought on Amazon) to display my table assignments board. Jessica, with Parties a La Carte, explained that they bought new easels because they were flimsy and weren't holding up. This purchase must have been made in a time-crunch, because I dropped my amazon easels off at Parties A La Carte the day before. I'm not sure the ladies had time to test these out until they brought them to the venue at 2pm. Therefore, sometime between 2pm and 5pm that day, they made magic happen. Great new easels along with everything else - and beat the beach traffic on the way!!

My bridal suite was a mess when we left for the ceremony - the bridesmaids belongings were everywhere - I forgot to tell them to bring their things with them before I returned with hubby later. I didn't even remember until we arrived - and the suite was spotless! Parties A La Carte took care of it. They tracked the bridesmaids down and returned their things to them.

Also, Parties A La Carte watched the weather and rushed out the night before the big day to buy my bridesmaids shawls (matching their dresses) just in case it was chilly at the outdoor ceremony. We didn't end up needing them, but it was sure comforting to know that Parties A La Carte looks out for everyone - not only the Bride!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Holly · event on: 10/18/2014

I would highly recommend Jessica Ralph and her staff at Parties a La Carte for your next event. Jessica is a true professional and pays attention to every detail. I gave her an extremely short time line (3 weeks) to plan a Homecoming Dance for over 965 high school students. She secured all of my vendors, including catering, and made sure that they met county guidelines for working in a school. The décor was beautiful and matched our theme perfectly. She stayed within my tight budget and found some amazing deals for me without sacrificing quality. On the night of the event, her staff worked with such professionalism and efficiency. Each person was willing to do whatever was needed to make the dance a success for the students. When the DJ that I hired did not show up to the dance, Jessica created a playlist that instantly guaranteed that all of the attendees would have a night to remember. Without her quick thinking and problem solving, the night would have been a disaster. Faculty and students are still talking about the high quality of the event from the décor to the food. You will not be disappointed when you hire Jessica Ralph and her PALC team. They will take care of every detail and make sure that your event is first class.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Kevin · Married on 10/10/2014

Jessica and her team at Parties A' La Carte were amazing! I am a very organized groom and did not think we needed a planner - however I agreed with my wife to hire the day of planner. Jessica and her team a month out were a huge benefit. Looking back at our wedding I couldn't imagine NOT having them there. My grandmother even wanted to thank Jessica she was so kind and helpful to all our guests.
    We did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding and were more than pleased with the work that they did! Our wedding day was so easy and smooth because of Jessica and her team. The day was perfect! We would recommend them to anyone planning a special event!

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • User4605618 · event on: 10/04/2014

Jessica and her team provide quality care, design and knowledge. This was Parties A La Carte''s 2nd year doing our Tampa Bays Dancing with the Stars event decor and cannot thank them enough for their time, professionalism and quality work :)

Sent on 12/12/2014

Jessica is amazing. She fulfilled every need I had during the wedding planning process. In fact I believe she went above and beyond her duties as my wedding planner. She made sure that every last detail was perfect for our wedding and continually stood by my side no matter what stress I was bringing to the table! Every guest said it was the BEST wedding they had ever been to and I agree. I would call her for any event I ever need planned. She is amazing.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Sharon · Married on 06/14/2014

If I could rate higher I would. Jessica and Josie were awesome. I couldn't have stayed on schedule and keep mine mind straight and our wedding on track. Well worth every penny. Thank you so much.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Jessica & Parties A’la carte team, Josie and Danielle were professional & amazing. I could never say enough wonderful things about them. I had the unique opportunity to help plan my daughter and her fiancées destination wedding. I live in the area where they planned to be married. We had chosen the venue and a few vendors when I met Jessica and her Parties’ Ala Carte team at a wedding show. She took the time to explain that she could come up with a custom plan for us. We did not even have a wedding planner in the budget. Our meetings were always well organized and productive with the bride and groom living 8 hours away she always worked it in her schedule to be available when they were in town. She was always willing to work with me the Mother of the bride. She answered my numerous emails within a day .She was instrumental in executing their vision. We were very grateful she helped with suggesting vendors, negotiating prices, offering options and stay in the budget. Wedding Day was a from 9am to the exit at 11pm. Jessica and her team addressed every problem with ease and were very discreet providing solutions without stressing out the bride, groom or me. She was on top of every detail. She traveled with the wedding party to be sure everyone stayed on the timeline schedule. She had Tums, Band-Aids, safety pins and spot remover all used by the bride. Her team members were at the other locations managing guest transportation busses and vendor deliveries. Her soft voice and calm demeanor put us all at ease. She made on the spot decisions that worked without a guest every knowing. She even corrected some icing damage on the wedding cake with her clever placement of live flowers. . She is worth every penny and will save you money with her discounts that will pay for herself. She will give you peace of mind. If you are reading this review stop now and hire Parties A’la Carte and your fairy tale dream wedding will come true.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Jessica Ralph and her team at Parties A' La Carte were phenomenal!! We could not have pulled off as seamless and as stress free of a wedding without her and her team. My fiance and I were planning our wedding at The Birchwood in St. Pete long distance from NYC and were only able to make it down a few additional weekends to plan. We chose the Simply Serene package and got so much more! It helped tremendously to have Jessica help with vendor selection and negotiation when we were planning long distance. Jessica recommended fantastic vendors and went to bat for us when negotiating with other vendors. Because of her, we were able to get amazing vendors that fit within our budget and produced beautiful work. Also, Jessica and her team were amazing the day of our wedding!!! We were able to enjoy our entire day and not worry about a thing! They took care of every last detail, made sure we were on schedule, coordinated all of the vendors, set-up, break down, etc.! I had forgotten my more comfortable dress that I was going to change into at the end of the night and her team ran to our room at the Vinoy and brought it back for me to change into!! My parents said it was definitely one of the best decisions to hire Jessica and her team. They made the experience that much more wonderful, seamless, and easy!! You will definitely not be disappointed to hire Jessica for your next event!! Thank you so much to Jessica and her team for making our day perfect!!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Ron · Married on 04/07/2014

First of all as the groom I would like to thank Jessica Ralph!!! Her and her crew went above and beyond and to say that what she provided to us was priceless is an understatement!!!! With out her our day would been filled with a lot more stress, she and her crew met every obstacle head on and made our wedding beautiful!! I as the groom highly recommend Parties A' La Carte for anyone who is planning a wedding and needs a strong minded person in their corner to get things done!! If I could have given them 20 stars in would have.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Heather · Married on 04/05/2014

Jessica went above and beyond for us.
    From day one she made my stress come down by half. I truly believe if I didn't have her my wedding wouldn't be even close to what it was. She made it all come together, and he can make almost any wish happen. Our officiant called off the day before and Jessica found a replacement and made sure this person new everything that was taking place.
    It was the best wedding I could dream about. My family would not stop talking about it. Thanks for everything Jessica.
    I couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Robert · event on: 04/05/2014

The whole team was a pleasure to work with. It would have been easier for everyone if we had hired them at the beginning. When working with a government entity that requires lots of forms, approvals and signatures the earlier they can be involved in the process the better. You will be happiest if you hire them before you even book the event.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/04/2014

Jessica Ralph helped plan our 4-4-14 wedding. She was amazing to work with and her assistant Josie was a doll. I was an indecisive bride and would change my mind a lot but Jessica made sure everything was perfect. Alonso (my husband) and I were just discussing how wonderful it was to have Jessica as our wedding planner. She was on top of everything, from fixing my bouquet at the last minute (from too modern to amazing vintage), to switching my shoes throughout the night, and to even escorting wedding crashers off the premises. Alonso and I were able to enjoy our night to the fullest without a worry in the world. Everything went smooth and every detail I had visioned in my mind was accomplished times ten! I recommend to every bride and groom, to not only have a wedding planner for your big day, but to have one that cares as much as Jessica and her team at parties a la carte does about their clients. Thank you Jessica and Josie for making this one of the most beautiful memories we will ever have. We truly love you.

Sent on 04/06/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/22/2014

I'm not sure how to adequately put into words the gratitude & appreciation we feel for Jessica & her team at PALC for the absolutely outstanding job they did with planning our wedding! We were in WAY over our heads when we hired PALC. They quickly organized & time lined our months to come, provided us with a tabbed organizational notebook which I carried everywhere, a continuously updated budget spreadsheet & recommendations for awesome local vendors. Bulleted emails guided us through each step of the planning process. They accompanied me on vendor appointments & assisted with negotiating prices. Our meetings were always productive & focused. Emails & texts were responded to day of, phone calls returned almost immediately & my personal most needed – wonderful advice on aesthetic & style which created a wedding that truly blew us and our guests away!
    We covered 4 gorgeous sites on Sirata property over the 2 days & had @ 220 guests who still tell us how incredible their experience was! It all flowed seamlessly and Jessica was by my side helping me to stay on time & keeping me sane! I can't wait to work with Jessica & her team again in the future!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Samuel · Married on 03/15/2014

Jessica and Parties A' La Carte really made our wedding day something special. We were a little over a month away from our wedding when we hired Jessica to assist as a Day of Planner, but she did so much more. We had most of the major details down when we hired her, or so we thought. Jessica came in a month before our wedding and worked her magic, there is no way we could have put our wedding together with out her. Our only regret is that we did not meet her sooner. Jessica was able to put together our perfect wedding in a matter of 30 days we can only imagine what she could have done if she was with us from the start. If you are planning an event do yourself a favor and hire Parties A' La Carte.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Ellis · event on: 03/02/2014

Jessica and her team were amazing! They planned and carried out my 5 year old daughter's birthday tea party in our home which was absolutely precious, as well as my 7 year old son's birthday carnival for lack of a better word. The parties were really at opposite ends of the spectrum and both were handled completely professionally and turned out better than I imagined. I had a meeting with Parties A' La Carte, and all I needed to do was tell her my vision for the parties, the type of food I wanted, my ideas for decor, and "themes" and they took it from there. I was able to attend the parties and enjoy them and my children, which I have never been able to do in the past. As moms we are always running around playing hostess (especially when the party is in our homes) and that was not the case at all!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Dayna · Married on 02/22/2014

Jessica and her team were lifesavers. I can't stress how important it is to have wedding coordinators and I'm so glad we made room in our very tight budget for them. We hired them as Day Of Coordinators but they were really "Month-Of" and we had several phone meetings leading up to the date. They showed up and ran the show when I was a crying mess. Everything that could go wrong went wrong, including rain in the forecast on our outdoor wedding (there is a 2,000 character limit or I'd list everything) and Jessica held the event together seamlessly. The bustle on my extremely heavy ball gown came apart in the middle of a dance and there are pictures of Jessica and her team standing behind me as I'm dancing, using an entire box of baby pins to secure my 6' train. They made sure we ate (you will forget, it seems impossible until you are in your dress and feel like you're dreaming) and got us in place for crucial moments. We had a last minute ceremony location change and an issue with our venue not telling us we had to be out by 11, and they made magic happen. I can't imagine having to handle on my own everything they took care of. A wedding is a production, the bride and groom and guests are the cast , and every production needs a director/producer. Parties a la Carte saved the day.

Sent on 03/24/2014
  • User3999796 · event on: 02/21/2014

Jessica and her team at Parties A’ La Carte helped me plan the one event that a guy has to plan perfectly: proposing to his girlfriend. I know that my now fiancé is definitely more of the planner than me, so I needed help to plan the best proposal ever. Jessica and her team were really easy to work with, and were always willing to help me with the details at any time. They gave me great ideas on the location, and even worked out the plan to get my fiancé there without knowing.

My fiancé was completely surprised, and she still talks about how perfect it was. Jessica really took care of everything, and I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Parties A’ La Carte, my fiancé has already talked about hiring you guys to help plan the wedding!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Karen · event on: 12/28/2013

I was planning my twin boys Woody & Wall-E 5th Birthday celebration and hired Parties A' La Carte to help. I needed help since I currently live in New York and was planning a Disney/Birthday/Christmas celebration in Florida. I am sooooo glad I found them. Jessica's professionalism and style really made the event stand out. The cakes were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and the boys really loved it. The hot dog stand we rented from them was also a big hit. I still had people talking about it afterwards. I was really happy with their services. I could have not done this without their help. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Kim · Married on 12/26/2013

I could never find the words to fully express our gratitude to Jessica and all of her wonderful staff! We only had 4 months to plan the wedding of our daughter and new son-in-law, due to him being in the Army and scheduling of his leave time, but Jessica was extremely flexible and went out of her way multiple times to help us pull everything together. She didn't flinch when we told her the date needed to be moved...to the day after Christmas, even though I'm sure it had to put added stress on her during an already busy holiday season. On the day of our event, she was on top of every little detail so well that everything flowed perfectly, and the bride and groom's family got to enjoy the day just as our guests did. We didn't have to lift a finger! I would highly recommend Parties A'La Carte for any event that you want to be the best it can be.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Missy · Married on 11/29/2013

Jessica is the perfect balance of friendliness and efficiency. She handled a very involved ceremony featuring a gaggle of wedding party kids with grace and humor. Her service is seamless--we always felt we were in good hands and no mishap was insurmountable.

Our day was exquisite, and Jessica and her assistant Josie are to thank.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Jessica and the Parties a'la Carte team were beyond fabulous. I realized quickly I got in over my head with planning my wedding and they were able to come in execute my vision. During pre-event planning they offered affordable options, creative ideas and made it clear that our wedding was as important to them as it was to my husband and me. The day of support was priceless. From last minute changes, solutions to "curve balls", and helping me to stay calm, I can't praise the team enough. They ensured we actually got to eat! Which trust me, is a lot harder than you can imagine. I would recommend Parties a' la Carte for any event. 5 stars all around.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Chris · Married on 11/02/2013

We hired Parties AlaCarte for our engagement party. It was the most personable, elegant, beautiful engagement party we could have asked for. Jessica did a phenomenal job. She provided all of the tables, chairs, bar set up and decor. Everyone at the party was complimenting on how excellent the party turned out. Her attention to detail was incredible. She went above and beyond and provided us with personalized favors. Not only was the a party a great turn out, Parties AlaCarte was able to make it affordable. Thanks Jessica, we cannot wait to see what you have in store for our wedding!

Sent on 03/03/2013