Parties A' La Carte Reviews

92 | Largo, FL

92 Reviews for Parties A' La Carte

Ashley · Married on 01/07/2017

I don't think I will have enough space to write just how AMAZING Jessica & Ashley were. I cannot even express how thankful I am for having them. They helped me so much and really brought my vision to life. Every crazy idea I told them, they made it possible. I honestly don't know how I ever thought I could have my wedding without a Day of Coordinator (really month of coordinator). Parties A'la Carte is by far the BEST investment that Peter & I made. We felt that they were like great friends and really enjoyed having them share our special day with us!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Jen · Married on 11/13/2016

Hiring Jessica & her team was literally, without exaggeration, the best wedding planning decision we made. Jessica's candor, organization, efficiency and beautiful taste really made our wedding possible - even when we asked for the impossible (which we basically did). Since I like lists:
    1. VENDORS LOVE WORKING WITH HER (and so did we) -- this makes a HUGE difference when there are things like last minute changes or creative solutions are needed.
    2. Multiple guests and even vendors told us it was the BEST WEDDING they have ever attended. All of our guests had fun, things ran smoothly (even through crises, like a sweet guest accidentally shattered our crystal cake topper... which she magically had put back together within minutes so no one knew!)
    3. The team goes ABOVE AND BEYOND in every way possible. They cleaned my suite at the hotel where we got ready so it was beautiful when we got back after the wedding. They picked out hundreds of briars from my veil after I stubbornly insisted on climbing in the tall beach grass. They managed every little crisis that came up so gracefully that many I only learned about later.

Sent on 01/31/2017

anna · Married on 11/12/2016

Our wedding day was FLAWLESS! Hiring Jessica and Ashley for full planning was the BEST decision that we made while planning our wedding! We started planning from out of state and could not imagine doing it without Parties a la Carte. Jessica was such a great communicator and made it such an easy process. Every vendor that she suggested turned out to be fantastic! Jessica and Ashley were so detail oriented and truly cared about making everything perfect for our day. Normally I get overwhelmed when making decisions, but Jessica and Ashley helped me every step of the way. They went out of their way to solve any issues and took care of everything. I always feel that I need to be in control of situation, but with Jessica and Ashley being so detail oriented and organized I could relax and enjoy our wedding day. Even though I was sick the day of the wedding, I was completely stress free, Ashley even brought me vitamins and medication to my hotel room. We did not have to worry about a single detail on the day of the wedding, they had EVERYTHING under control! During the reception they were constantly checking on us, bringing us drinks, and making sure we ate, etc. all while taking care of everything else. At the end of the night they made sure everything was packed into one of our parent’s car, and even found time to clean our hotel room, decorate it with champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and rose petals so that when we got back to our room it looked amazing. Jessica and Ashley really get to know you and truly care that you have the best day ever. They made the wedding planning experience fun and it felt like I was planning with my two close friends the entire time. In fact, I’m really going to miss them! We’ll just have to find another event to plan with them soon! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH PALC!!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Debbie · event on: 10/14/2016

Jessica spent a good bit of time with a group of people committed to our organization RNCG Angel Foundation who, at least me, know little about what it takes to put on a fundraising event.
    She CONSISTENTLY exhorted us to make the event a success. She PATIENTLY at times, and IMPATIENTLY :) at appropriate times reminded us what was at stake and that she needed us to step up and make it happen.
    At no point, was there any indication of her 'throwing in the towel' in frustration. She stood in our corner, brought the pieces together and orchestrated an event which our Board attended, did as we were asked and watched a beautiful event unfold.
    I know we've made her our event planner for life - may we all live long and prosper.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Susan · event on: 10/14/2016

Jessica and her team always seem to make the impossible possible and look professional and seamless doing it. Her company is responsible for our main fundraiser for our not for profit every October and I wouldn't trust anyone else with such an important event. She isn't just an event planner but a intricate part of our team with the same passion and drive for our mission of helping other cancer patients. We truly feel blessed to have her and team.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Jessica and her team at Parties A’ La Carte are absolutely amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or party event. We hired them about 10 months out from our wedding with the Partial Planning package. Jessica was so awesome to work with she really cares about making your day perfect. Jessica has the best preferred vendor list we had only lived in the area for a little over a year and she helped us get every vendor we used for our wedding and we would give a 5 star rating to all them. Jessica is super detailed, organized, helpful, creative, and great at communicating with you about all the details of your wedding. PALC quality of service gives you pretty much a stress free wedding experience. A lot of our wedding guests were from out of town and PALC really helped give me a stress free week before my wedding by being so organized and ready for anything (Hurricane Matthew was the weekend of my wedding and Jessica stayed in contact multiple times a day the week before to make sure we were on the same page and that I was informed about every possible situation/backup plan). Which gave me more time with my family and friends that came in town. The day of the wedding was amazing Jessica came by the hotel where we were getting ready to pick up small things I was bringing to the reception and to check in make sure everything was on schedule etc. Then I didn’t have to deal with a single thing except enjoy my day! They meet with all vendors the day of to make sure everything is setup and ready to go on time. They also brought my bag, wedding cards, leftover food all to the wedding suite- they were just so sweet and thoughtful with all the small details they do! Jessica and her team really work hard to make sure everything is perfect for your event. I can’t thank Jessica and Ashley enough for making my wedding day perfect and everything that I dreamed it to be. Look forward to working with them again for other party events!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

We used Parties A' La Carte for "month of coordination" and it was honestly the best money we spent on our wedding! I met with Jessica and Rainee months before my wedding and fell in love with their style and Jessica's attention to detail. I knew that if I used them, our wedding would be beautiful and run smoothly. So, we hired them! My husband and I had our official planning meeting about 5 weeks before our wedding where Rainee and Jessica went over every single detail with us. For the rest of the weeks leading up to the wedding Jessica, Rainee, and Ashley took care of everything. They confirmed and scheduled all of our vendors, they created a day of timeline and shared it with all parties involved, they gave me advice when needed, etc. I am a little on the OCD side so I had some pretty detailed plans for how everything should go. Jessica made me feel confident that my vision would come true. Jessica and Ashley were both there for our rehearsal and made sure everyone knew exactly how the big day would go. Once our wedding day arrived, I knew that everything would be perfect! Jessica and Ashley were at the wedding venue in the morning to help set up, coordinate vendors, answer questions, etc. They made sure everything went according to plan, and as far as I know there were no problems. They also packed up all of our stuff for us at the end of the evening, loaded gifts into my parents’ car, etc. When my husband and I arrived at our hotel room, to our surprise Jessica and Ashley had left rose petals in the shape of a heart on our bed, and they had delivered 2 slices of cake and our leftover food so we could finally eat dinner! Parties A' La Carte was amazing! I honestly can't say enough about Jessica and her whole team!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Brittney · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I determined very early on in the wedding planning stages that we would need help to make our wedding dreams come true, since we were planning a wedding in St.Petersburg (our hometown) while now living in Jacksonville, which made everything more difficult. When Matt and I first met with Jessica and Rainee, we instantly knew that we wanted them to be there on our wedding day. We used Parties a la Carte for day of coordination (plus a little more) since they helped us to secure some pretty amazing vendors!! Jessica and Rainee were so easy and wonderful to work with and were there with us every step of the way during the process, even during slight panic attacks, to which they would call us (even late at night) and ensure us that everything would be okay. They made sure that we stayed within our budget and they both worked so hard to make sure that our wedding went absolutely perfectly, which it did!! They made planning a wedding from a different city so much easier for us and for that, we are so grateful!! We couldn't have asked for better wedding planners if we tried. We loved their focus and attention to detail and they made it their priority to ensure that we had a fabulous time at our wedding. Everyone who attended our wedding has since said that our wedding was beautiful and the most fun that they've ever had at a wedding! - to which Matt and I could not be more grateful to Jessica and Rainee of Parties a la Carte for making it all possible!! We truly loved working with them and would recommend them for any party planning needs that you have. They are true experts at what they do, and we are so glad that we had them there to help us on our wedding day and we cannot wait to have a reason to use them again!! We love you ladies!! Thank you so much!!

Love, Matt and Brittney Schaefer

Sent on 08/24/2016

John · Married on 04/03/2016

Rainee was an incredible day-of coordinator for our wedding. I'm the groom and beating my wife to this review. That's how great she was. EVERYone loved her, including my groomsmen ;) She seemed to have the experience of a seasoned coordinator because she thought of everything, including the little things that slip your mind on the big day. Thanks Rainee and Ashley!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Liana · Married on 04/02/2016

Jessica was AMAZING! She worked her butt off to make my wedding perfect. I had an outdoor wedding and it ended up raining up until I walked down the aisle. Jessica not only showed up early but she was out in the rain setting everything up to make sure it was absolutely perfect. Having thunderstorms a few hours before your wedding creates a lot of unknowns and Jessica handled it and allowed me to enjoy every moment of my special day.

Prior to the actual wedding, Jessica had some amazing recommendations especially the flower company! She kept in contact with me and helped me come up with a Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C for the rain on my wedding. I seriously cannot say enough good things about her and Parties A La Carte.

Sent on 04/04/2016

I LOVE Jessica and Rainee!!! They are absolutely the most amazing people to work with and both my husband and I are ecstatic we trusted them with our wedding. We were not the easiest clients to work with because of our busy schedules and we were all over the place in terms of the number of extra events and the chaos that caused. LUCKILY for us, Jessica completely organized everything, narrowed our choices and executed each one with flawless precision. She kept us on budget and even saved us some money in the process. Her PALC team got it done on the events leading up to the big day and stayed with us to ensure everything was going according to plan. Our guests are still talking about our whole wedding weekend and how wonderful it was. We can only thank PALC and Jessica for that. Her continued patience, sense of humor and no-nonsense approach to our continued craziness got us through to our wedding day without any headaches. I did not even worry once on my wedding day because I knew Jessica and Rainee were there in the background making sure everything ran smoothly with the vendors and the venue. That in itself is PRICELESS and worth what we paid her (although I don't think it was nearly enough!) I highly, HIGHLY recommend her and PALC for your special event planning needs.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Alessandra · Married on 02/13/2016

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Jessica and her team at Parties a la' Carte are. From the very beginning Jessica and Rainee made me feel comfortable and confident in the planning process. They communicated with me about the necessities and took care of the little things behind the scenes without worrying me. I am usually someone who likes to be in control, but I completely trusted the PALC team to take over in the planning process. I have gotten nothing but amazing feedback on my wedding and it is all thanks to Jessica and her team. She planned the most gorgeous wedding weekend for my husband and I and we would hire her again in an instant.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Heather · Married on 01/02/2016

We hired Parties a la Carte to plan and set up my daughters 13th Birthday Glamping party. It was beautiful and all the girls had so much fun. Every detail was planned perfectly.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Brittany · Married on 12/12/2015

Rainee and Nicole were amazing and made our wedding the best day ever! It was such a special day and I was able to enjoy all the memories because I didn't have to worry about any of the logistics.When I got engaged, we were able to meet with Nicole, Rainee, and Jessica and they had so much expertise, we knew we had to have them! We did the package for day-of coordinating, and as my mom and I were planning and organizing, Rainee was so supportive and helpful and made the BEST timeline for us! Rainee and Nicole took over everything at the Rehearsal. We gave them boxes and boxes of place cards, pictures, favors- even a sword and chicken costume! :) After that, we didn't have to worry about a thing! My mom and I (and my groom!) were all able to enjoy the weekend, just like we were guests at our own party, because Rainee and Nicole did all the set up, directed people, kept things going on the timeline, and were so supportive, encouraging, professional, thoughtful, and positive the whole day. Everyone at the wedding loved them, had so many compliments for them, and all my engaged friends were asking for their information!! Thank you, Parties A'La Carte!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Paul · Married on 11/07/2015

Where do we even begin? Jessica and the entire Parties A' la Carte team were nothing short of spectacular. My wife and I had to plan a wedding from separate states while juggling residency and a new job. The wedding was absolutely perfect and it was the best day of our lives thanks to the organization and sheer brilliance of Jessica and their planning expertise! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for assistance in planning their special day.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Jeannie · Married on 10/24/2015

Jess, Rainee, and her whole crew are just the best! They truly know how to make the PERFECT event.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Sally · event on: 10/23/2015

"Above and beyond" is the only way I can describe the services that Jessica and, particularly, Rainee, provided for this event (which was a 50th high school class reunion for 200+ attendees). Parties a la Carte responded to continuously differing reunion committee opinions with what can only be described as patience, professionalism, grace and diplomacy of the highest order. Additionally, they managed to control costs while providing an outstanding experience with excellent staffing, and particularly superb desserts. Every detail was handled perfectly and afterwards the facility was left spotless. They did the work and we got to enjoy what one guest called "a party worth waiting for 50 years."

Sent on 12/03/2015

Steve · event on: 10/23/2015

I enjoyed working with Jessica and Rainee. They were first rate all the way. Incredibly responsive, offered terrific ideas and resources, and really came through when we needed them the most. Because of their terrific support, my wife's 50th party was better than we possibly could have hoped. I would definitely work with them again.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Anjni · event on: 07/19/2015

Jessica and her staff are incredible! I was planning a birthday party for my husband( his first ever ) and I wanted to make it special, fun and memorable. Jessica did the decor, the flower arrangements to go with our golf theme in an elegant way, designed a beautiful cake and dessert table and what can I say? She took care of everything! She is creative, resourceful, and detail oriented. For every question I had of what I wanted, she had a solution and implemented it beautifully! During the event, she and her staff are so attentive, my husband and I could truly enjoy our guests and the party. I won't be having another party without Parties A' La Carte!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Katie · event on: 07/07/2015

This was one of the most special days for my baby boy.
    Jessica & her staff poured themselves into every detail to make things personal, memorable & fun.
    I will use her services every year to ensure our memories are always this beautiful.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Karen · event on: 06/27/2015

My husband and I love to entertain and we do it often however for this extremely important event (we became Grandparents!), we wanted something special! Jessica and her team gave us "special" and then some! I spent the day getting my hair and nails done while Jessica decorated, helped the catering crew get setup as well as the music. The outside tables and decorations were beautiful, the food was perfect and everyone loved the guitarist (and the bartender). I wouldn't change a single thing! Thank you so much Jessica!

Sent on 07/31/2015

My husband is actually the one that convinced me that we needed to get a wedding planner and I'm so glad we did! We hired Parties A'la Carte after meeting with them for a consultation and realizing how much knowledge we were lacking. We had already picked venues and most of our vendors so we ended up getting an extended version of their coordination package where they helped us with the final details (e.g. flowers, linens, chairs). Rainee was always very responsive whenever I would email her a question and she did a great job coordinating with all of the vendors and making sure our wedding day went well. The only problem I'm aware of from that day is that my stepbrother stepped on my dress and part of it ripped...but Rainee and Nichole were there to fix it in no time! (If anything else went wrong that day, I'm just glad I wasn't the one that had to hear about it and deal with it!)

Sent on 10/02/2015

Andrew · Married on 05/30/2015

Parties A La Carte is the best! Jessica runs a tight ship and that is exactly what you need on your big day. She did a fantastic job coordinating everything with our vendors, setting up the timeline, running the rehearsal and managing the events on the wedding day. Her and her team are exceptional and we could not have been happier with the job they did. On the day of your wedding, you have enough to worry about. Leave the logistics to the professionals.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Patricia · Married on 03/28/2015

The best thing that we did was to hire Jessica Ralph to oversee and assist planning my daughter's wedding! She is very professional and very attentive to all of the tasks involved in a successful wedding. During the wedding ceremony and the reception my daughter and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Jessica and her staff provided us with a seamless ceremony and reception which allowed us to just enjoy the day and have fun! All of our guest commented on how wonderful the reception was , from the food, the decorations and the way the event unfolded. I highly recommend Jessica Ralph to plan any upscale wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Asianna · Married on 01/31/2015

Jessica Ralph and her team did such an amazing job from beginning to end.Jessica made me feel at ease throughout the planning process. I trusted her to get every detail taken care of and she did just that and more. I had worked in weddings and events in the Tampa Bay area, I knew choosing vendors would be difficult because there are so many great professionals. She gets things done and is always on it. My family and friends contacted me after the wedding to say how they did an incredible job. Her assistants Josie, Nicole and Rainee were there before you knew you needed something. They made not only me feel comfortable and at ease but my whole wedding party felt the same.
    I want to thank Rainee as she was the planner for my other two events. Rainee was a absolute pleasure to work with! Rainee planned my Bridal brunch as well as my Sunday brunch, both in the same weekend. The Bridal Brunch for at The Don CeSar, we started with a beach side luncheon and finished with a Spa day. All of my girls changed their minds on the spa services they wanted. She was able to make these changes with ease and a smile. The Sunday brunch was on the terrace at the Vinoy, it was breathtaking. I didn't have an head count for the Sunday brunch as everyone that was invited to the wedding was invited. We had the perfect amount of food. She was able plan for this! Everything was perfect! I needed her to come up with the food, decor and entertainment. I can be a control freak and I was able to just let go and trust her. I was so surprised how beautiful everything was for both events. Guests loved the food choices as well as the entertainment! I want to thank Nicole as well for helping with all of the events! Thank you Rainee for EVERYTHING that you did, I really loved working with you! I was so calm because of the Parties a La Carte team. Thank you so much ladies for all of your hard work! I highly recommend Parties a La Carte!

Sent on 02/15/2015