Parkwest Strings Reviews

28 | Chicago, IL

28 Reviews for Parkwest Strings

JJ · Married on 10/17/2009

Songhea and the Parkwest Strings Quartet played at my October wedding, and I couldn't have been happier with their service and talent.

Songhea went out of her way to help arrange a song for me to walk down the aisle and she worked so well with our cantor to help put together a beautiful collection of music for our ceremony.

I have played the violin for 15 years, so I was very picky about having a good quartet at our wedding. The quartet sounded amazing in our large church. Everything was beautiful. If you're thinking of hiring them, I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/06/2009

Dina · Married on 11/06/2010

Parkwest String was one of the most beautiful quartets - they truly made the ceremony the elegant and classy theme I was going for. All of my guests were blown away by their performance & I received countless compliments on the music and how it made the ceremony extra special. Songhea was great to work with and she even let me pick my own music at no extra cost - she works with only the most quality professional quartets and you could tell in the way they played the songs for the first time - I have nothing but compliments and good reviews all the way around and I would use this quartet again.

Sent on 11/29/2010

Jin · Married on 09/19/2010

2.8
      2.0
      3.0

Average performance, could use some improvement on responsiveness to communications.

Sent on 11/29/2010