Parkway Chateau Reviews

3 | Kenosha, WI

3 Reviews for Parkway Chateau

Kierstin · Married on 10/07/2017

Everyone at the parkway was amazing to work with. They made every request come to light and worked hard to make our day the best to could possibly be. Nicole was so nice and made sure everything ran smoothly :)

Sent on 10/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2011

They were amazing, when we first talked to them our budget was for a large amount...however we had 2 trees fall on our house which quickly changed the wedding budget and they were amazing...Brenda one of the coordinators sat down with us and went through everything and we got it into the budget we needed...the wedding was still exactly what I wanted, I didn't have to change everything...I couldn't have been happier!!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2009

The Parkway Chateau and staff were very helpful and accomodating. The only complaint I would have is that they were not ready for us when we went to decorate. They told us a particular time that the room would be ready to decorate and it was not. The only other complaint is that they forgot to fill the vases with water and light a few candles. Nothing that couldn't be fixed quickly. The food was excellent, and they were very accomodating for special dietary needs.

Sent on 12/22/2009