Parker Gentry Films Reviews

5 | Ogden, UT

5 Reviews for Parker Gentry Films

• Q

Quinn · Married on 05/10/2013

Gentry and Parker are excellent at what they do. They are very professional but know how to make you feel comfortable. Definately the place I would go to make your special day an unforgettable memory.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Visual Moments Media was SO much fun to work with! Our wedding day was a crazy winter day and the movie turned out amazing! The quality of the movie was outstanding and they were able to have a beautiful copy for us to show at our reception to all our friends. We had so much fun and they were really easy to contact with questions and so willing to make that day a relaxed fun day. We loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/16/2013

James · Married on 10/19/2012

They did an amazing job at bringing out our personalities and helping us feel comfortable! The whole experience was fun and professional. Their kindness and desire to make the best out of it made it all worthwhile and memorable.

Sent on 04/03/2013

Marla · Married on 06/23/2012

Gentry and the Visual Moments team were exceptional to work with. Weddings can be very stressful and they were patient and helpful. I have recommended them to others and booked them again for my other daughter's wedding. I highly recommend him to record those incredibly special moments - best money spent!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Parker Gentry Films's reply:

Thank you Marla! We are excited to be able to work with your family again and hope to have many more opportunities. Being helpful is easy when the family is as wonderful to work with as yours. Thank you again!

Randy · Married on 05/18/2012

Visual Moments Media was incredible to work with. Because my wife and I lived 80 miles apart, our schedules were very hectic. We were accomodated without feeling like we were causing a burden. We had Visual Moments Media record our date interview, temple, and reception. Something we love most about our video is how our personalities matched the way our video was edited. I have (and will continue to) recommended Visual Moments Media to everyone I know.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Parker Gentry Films's reply:

We always appreciate the wonderful referrals, especially from couples we had so much fun with. Whenever we do a Love Story or Date Interview film we feel apart of that couples story. We are glad we had that opportunity with you Randy. Thank you!