Parker Entertainment Reviews

73 | Lexington, SC

73 Reviews for Parker Entertainment

Jason & Amy · Married on 05/16/2015

Absolute best Wedding vendor to work with! Frank and Jen were everything we were hoping for! They were incredibly easy to work with, accommodated our requests, and provided the perfect flow and ambiance for our wedding reception! The dance floor stayed packed all night! In fact, I don't think my wife and I ever left the dance floor! It was perfect! Could not have asked for a better DJ to emcee our special day! We would recommend ParkerDJ Entertainment for ANY event! They are so accommodating to whatever you want for your event, and they know how to keep things moving! They are always aware of the crowd, and making sure you are satisfied on the day of your event! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Amy · Married on 01/24/2015

Frank and Jennifer (Parker DJ Entertainment) were amazing. From the beginning they helped with ideas and preparation. They were easy to contact and made us feel at ease due to follow ups and step by step song information for our evening. Our ceremony was at The River Road & Jasmine House & Gardens: http://www.riverroadjasmine.net/ and I would only recommend Frank for that venue. He knows the the venue/houses well and he works with the staff wonderfully. After the wedding Frank came and told us how our entrance would be and he guided us for the rest of the evening (I didn't have a wedding planner and well for that night didn't need one b/c Frank and Jennifer were on it). Our guest danced the night away and enjoyed Parker DJ Entertainment 100%! Would recommend them to everyone. Thanks Frank and Jennifer for the awesome entertainment!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Jenny · Married on 12/13/2014

Frank was AMAZING! He and his wife make a great team. I was so surprised when he quoted me, much lower than others in town! He made song selections very easy. Our wedding was memorable and we are forever thankful.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Gary · Married on 11/29/2014

If you want a professional who will treat you with respect and give an outstanding event, you should really call Parker DJ Entertainment first. Frank is a phenomenal DJ and has all the toys you need to make your next event the one everyone will be raving about. Great rates and superior service. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 11/28/2014

Tammy · Married on 11/29/2014

Frank was awesome!! He had 90% of our guests on the dance floor! He even came out and showed us some dance moves!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/08/2014

Everything we could have ever wanted in a DJ; extremely affordable, professional, and super sweet people altogether! Made sure there was fun for all, will be recommending these guys to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Carrie · Married on 11/07/2014

Frank and his wife were amazing! I loved the variety of music and he played everything I asked for. They are both very professional and courteous and my husband and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I even had guests come up to me after the wedding telling me how much they enjoyed the music. Thank you again Parker DJ Entertainment!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/18/2014

I will admit, my husband and I were a bit skeptical about Frank. The venue recommended him and he was 50-60% less expensive than other DJs we had spoken with. So Derrick (my husband) made the final decision. And I'm so happy he did. Frank and his wife were always so easy to contact, they were responsive to our concerns and were very receptive when we brought in a song list to the last meeting. And come wedding day...everything was amazing. We danced all night! I would definitely recommend Parker DJ Entertainment for your DJ needs.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2014

Amazing service, amazing people! I would highly recommend for any special event!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Ashton · Married on 10/11/2014

Frank did an awesome job with our wedding!! I was unsure of what songs to use for what and him and his wife, Jennifer, were a HUGE help with it. I changed my mind the day of the wedding and it was no problem at all for him to make the change. He did a great job interacting with the crowd. The timing with the ceremony music was great as well!! I will definitely use Frank and his wife Jennifer for any other event that I need a DJ!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Cheryl · Married on 10/04/2014

We all had a great time and everyone had complimented me on what a great job they did. I would absolutely use Parker DJ in the future

Sent on 10/10/2014

Konica · Married on 09/20/2014

Frank and his wife Jennifer Parker are a wonderful team! They made us feel comfortable and lessened the stress of the whole planning process. It was very easy to plan the reception with them and they listened to my husband and I and made sure we were happy. They exceeded our expectations and made my reception very memorable. The dance floor stayed packed because Frank knows how to keep the party going. Family and friends are still talking about what a terrific DJ we had.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Aneshia · Married on 09/19/2014

Frank and Jennifer Parker are amazing! He was the DJ for my September wedding and he also provided uplighting at. 701 Whaley. Not only was he super attentive to my needs and desires for the type of affair we wanted but he and his wife made sure that any services they provided were to our satisfaction trough out the evening. They made sure every guest, from child through adult was on the dance floor all night. Book this vendor if you 're looking to get excellent service at a reasonable price!!!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Tom · Married on 09/06/2014

Just awesome is the best way to describe Frank and his services. My wife and I could not have made a better pick.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Leigh Anne · Married on 08/29/2014

My fiancé and I were in a bind because the DJ we booked initially had a family emergency, so we were left panicked and low on money. I contacted Frank and explained our situation and he said he could help us without hesitation. He and his wife Jennifer went way above and beyond to help us and they made our reception beautiful, perfect, and stress-free. We couldn't be happier with their work! Even though we didn't have much money, they didn't hold back and they gave us the royal treatment. Frank and Jennifer are a beautiful couple and they made all of our wedding dreams come true! My husband and I not only had the most beautiful wedding and reception because of them, but we also made some new friends. We honestly can't thank you both enough!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Lindsey · Married on 08/09/2014

Loved frank and his wife!! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Parker Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! We really enjoyed being apart of your big day! Thank you for having us!

ashley · Married on 07/19/2014

Frank was awesome !!!! Our wedding music was great !!! Everyone had a blast. Also a very good price for the hours he provides!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Parker Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ashley and Mark! We really had a great time DJing your wedding and reception! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to call!

Chelsea · Married on 06/28/2014

Frank and his wife are amazing. They really cater to your needs and keep the party going.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Leslie · Married on 05/17/2014

Awesome DJ! He was very organized and played exactly what we wanted! He had an amazing set up with lights and everything! He was at a great price too.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Parker Entertainment's reply:

Leslie, Thank you so much for choosing Parker DJ Entertainment for your wedding and reception music needs! Your wedding and reception turned out incredible and we are thankful that we got a chance to be apart of it! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to call!

He and his wife were wonderful!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

candace · Married on 12/01/2013

Frank and his wife Jennifer were amazing! They were really involved and helped organize the whole day. They made my day stress free!!!! They played music for everyone to enjoy!!!! They really listened to what I wanted as a bride. All the music that I asked for they had. Great great great DJ!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Parker Entertainment's reply:

Candace, It was our pleasure! Thank you for choosing our service for your wonderful day! If there is anything we can do in the future for you please don't hesitate to call!

Nathan · Married on 06/18/2011

Frank does an excellent job. Great music selection and great equipment. Very professional and very good at what he does. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Jamie · Married on 05/20/2017

Frank and Jennifer were awesome to work with. Frank gave great suggestions for music and was patient when I was indecisive. He kept the mood going at our wedding and was enjoyed by everyone. I also like that they are a husband-wife duo who really put time and love into their job.

Sent on 10/03/2017