Parker Entertainment Reviews

73 | Lexington, SC

73 Reviews for Parker Entertainment

Achini · Married on 10/15/2016

Frank and Jennifer provided the music for both our ceremony and reception in October 2016. We booked them for the wedding earlier in the year and they were fantastic to work with the entire time leading up to the wedding. My husband and I live on the west coast and our wedding was in Lexington, SC, so most of our communication was via email and sometimes Frank would respond to emails so fast it was almost like he had an eye on the computer at all times. This husband and wife team is there to help you; they are gracious, incredibly friendly, and involved in so much more than just the DJing part of the wedding day-they help keep the event smooth and hassle-free. We got many compliments on how fun they both were and we would recommend them to any engaged couple wholeheartedly.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Achini,
    Thank you so much for allowing Jennifer and I the opportunity to play such a big part on your wedding day! We have enjoyed going through this awesome journey with you! You guys will always hold a special place in our hearts! Thank you for the incredible dance floor action! You have some friends that can really cut a rug! I was impressed ;)

Mark · Married on 10/07/2016

Fantastic DJ. Not only a DJ but an entertainer also. Frank and Jennifer did an absolutely wonderful job for me and my new bride. Everyone asked where we found them. Best I have been around and genuinely cares about you and your night. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Parker Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Mark! You and Natasha will always hold a special place in our hearts! You guys were incredible! God bless you both! We look forward to seeing your relationship grow through out the years!

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2016

We got married September 23rd, 2016 and couldn't be happier with choosing Frank and Jennifer as our entertainment for our outside, garden venue. Not only did they keep the dance floor rocking, they went over and beyond their job description per say for so many things it's hard to narrow them down!! Having a split family where all of us lived in different State's while trying to plan our wedding was beyond stressful. Having a Vendor who completely understood made it a point to keep all parent's enjoying themselves instead of them worrying about everything being "perfect", which was a true blessing.
    Prior to our wedding, Frank and Jennifer made themselves available ANY time we needed them. They felt like family throughout the entire "process". They provided suggestions when we were unsure and helped us have the wedding we always wanted. They care and it shows.
    We did check out 3 other DJ's, pricing, rating's, etc. However, once my now "Husband" spoke to Frank on the phone, he just knew....they were it! We live an hour from where we got married so we felt like we had to pick Vendor's blind....until speaking to Frank.
    Our wedding was smaller, 68 guest's. Due to the age group ranging from late teens to mid seventies, we were concerned about picking the right DJ service to play the most appropriate music without us having to be in control of it. They blew our sock's off with outstanding selection that everyone at the wedding raved about the music and service. The entertainment they provided during the bouquet and garter toss was priceless....Very involved!! It was perfect.
    Yes this review is long and I could still go on and on, but to get to the point, don't hesitate. Choosing them was one of the best decisions made to make our day as special as it was and we will forever be grateful for both Frank and Jennifer!! They'll be friends for life and that's very rare for a Vendor you hire for your wedding! Thank you & we love y'all!! Kimberly and Bill Davis

Sent on 11/21/2016

Kimberly,
    Thank you so much for the very detailed review! This is exactly what future brides need to hear. So many brides go into planning a wedding blind and have no idea how important the entertainment is. Honestly, they take us for granted. The more reviews like this will hopefully help educate them. If couples are looking for a DJ that will not only play music, but facilitate, be the master of ceremonies, and do whatever it takes to make their special day everything they ever dreamed it could be! We want to be those people! Not all DJ's do this. God bless you both! We thoroughly enjoyed going through your amazing journey! We look forward to seeing you guys again soon!

Cassie · Married on 09/17/2016

DJ Parker and his wife are the perfect husband wife DJ duo. They legitimately care about your special day/event. They pour their heart and soul in what they do.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Parker Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Cassie! You guys were Amazing to work with! God bless you both!

Theresa · Married on 08/19/2016

From the very first phone call I had with Frank, I knew the DJ was something I wouldn't have to worry or stress about during our wedding planning! My husband and I very much enjoyed meeting with Frank and Jennifer to go over our big day and all the details-which they executed PERFECTLY!! They were both such a joy to work with from beginning to end and truly made our day THAT much better!! You guys are the best!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Jasmine · Married on 08/05/2016

We loved working with Jennifer and Frank. They were amazing! And do their best to keep it as easy as possible for the bride and groom to keep from going crazy. They aren't just DJs they are amazing people who genuinely care about the couple they're working with. I definitely recommend them to any couple looking for the full experience for their wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Parker Entertainment's reply:

Jasmine, Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! It was our pleasure to make your day as special as you guys are! We really enjoyed being a part of such a magical moment in your life! Thank goodness the weather cooperated! God was shining down on us that day! Jennifer and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Shauna · Married on 05/28/2016

Frank and Jennifer really added the entertainment and fun for the reception. Everyone was impressed with the flow of our wedding and how much they stayed informed throughout the reception. Frank also did a very special mix for my dad and I to surprise everyone with a special dance.

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • W

Wanda · Married on 05/28/2016

Frank and Jennifer work as a team and they are super flexible

Sent on 05/31/2016

Christina · Married on 05/14/2016

Frank and Jennifer were very professional and passionate about their business. They were great with getting all the guest up on the dance floor. Jennifer would check in with me through out the night. She gave me time to get ready for cake cutting and some other pictures. Frank and Jennifer went above and beyond our expectations to make our wedding day so special. They are the most sweet, kind, careing people and I would highly recommend them to everyone.... we will be using them again in the future. Made our dreams come true. Thank you so much once again.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Parker Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Charlie and Chrissy! You guys were incredible! Jennifer and I enjoyed this most amazing journey to your special day :)

Ethan · Married on 04/16/2016

Frank and Jennifer were so great for us and our wedding. Very accommodating and able to answer any and all questions I could throw at them. We changed the timeline of events the night of and they were great with going with the flow and making sure our night was very special. They also were great with getting everyone's attention and engaging with the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor. They were both very professional and we could not be happier with the excellent service they provided, they really made the night go on without any issues and we knew we would not have to worry about anything. They exceeded all of our expectations and we would gladly recommend them to anyone. Thanks again Frank and Jennifer.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Justin · Married on 04/08/2016

Their professionalism and expertise alone would be enough to recommend them to anyone, but it was their down-to-earth & very personable service that made for an extraordinary experience.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Paul · Married on 04/02/2016

Frank and Jennifer are two of the nicest people we have ever met. It was extremely easy to work with them. Frank gave me his number and told me i could call him any time day or night and he would answer, which he did. They were always available for any questions and even gave us multiple vendors they have worked with that they recommend. We sat down with them and gave him a few songs to play and not to play and everything else was free game. We told them before hand not to take any requests unless they were from My wife and I. We threw some songs at him throughout the night and he played them without skipping a beat. We also gave them our time frame of events of the night and they were great with getting everyone's attention and engaging with the crowd. They were both very professional and we could not be happier, they really made the night go on without any issues and we knew we would not have to worry about anything. They exceeded all of our expectations and we would gladly recommend them to anyone. Thanks again Frank and Jennifer.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Parker Entertainment's reply:

Paul and Lindsey, you guys were incredible! Its couples like you that give us a million reasons why we love doing what we do! From the bottom of our hearts we wish you a lifetime of happiness! If you ever need anything, please feel free t call!

Janean · Married on 03/19/2016

We almost made a big mistake by not getting a DJ! After doing research and talking to a few DJs I knew this was the perfect DJ for my perfect day. They worked with me only two weeks before my wedding and everything came together so perfectly. I have already recommend them to many of my engaged friends and anyone else looking for a DJ. GREAT JOB!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Parker Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Rusty and Janean! Jennifer and I were so happy to be a part of your very special day! Thank you for the wonderful review! God bless you both Mr and Mrs. Davis :)

Melissa · Married on 01/09/2016

We cannot say enough great things about Frank and Jennifer!! They were professional and invested in making this day very special!! If you want someone who will see to every detail and make sure everything runs smoothly, than Frank and Jennifer are for you. We realize now that picking the right DJ is one of the most important decisions and we weren't disappointed!!!! Thank you to Frank and Jennifer!!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Parker Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Melissa! Jennifer and were honored to be apart of this very special day! If there is anything that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to call. You guys were awesome!

Kelly · Married on 12/12/2015

Frank and Jennifer are beyond amazing! Having the best DJ was so important to me as a bride because I wanted to be sure my ceremony would flow smoothly and that my guests would have a blast at the reception. Frank and Jennifer exceeded my expectations from our first time meeting all the way until the end of our reception! They truly go above and beyond! Jennifer kept me updated with the order of events throughout my day (life saver!!) while Frank worked his magic and had everyone engaged. I had so many guests tell me they loved it and I know my Husband and I had the time of our lives! On top of being so professional and excellent at what they do, Frank and Jennifer are such nice, caring, people - I know our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them.

Sent on 12/23/2015

misty · Married on 10/24/2015

Awesome DJ worked closely with us on every detail. Made the event come alive! We love you guys thanks so much for making it special.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Everyone had a blast at my wedding, and everyone complimented on how much they loved the DJ! Frank and Jennifer come HIGHLY recommended!!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

I would have to say the Frank and Jennifer Parker are two of the nicest and most dedicated people I've ever met. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was want we always wanted and dreamed of. They're exceptional at what they do and I couldn't be more pleased with their work they did DJing our wedding. Highly recommend them for anyone's special day! Love them!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Is great to work with and also knows his stuff. Very flexible and open to anything. He also take time with all the guest and is very much a people person.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Sheila · Married on 09/20/2015

Frank and Jennifer are a SUPER team that believes in making your dream wedding happen!! They went above and beyond to make sure all the bases were covered. They welcomed us into their home and treated us like family. They made sure the music was perfect. They even offered suggestions where we weren't sure. They also did our up lighting and did a FANTASTIC JOB with that. The whole venue was covered in lighting. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this couple to cover your EVERY NEED!! If I could give them 100 stars I would! They are so professional in everyway! We feel as though they are family!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Meagan · Married on 08/29/2015

This husband and wife duo went above and beyond to meet our needs on our wedding day. They were such a pleasure to work with. We couldn't have asked for more perfect entertainment at our wedding. We will definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Anne · Married on 08/28/2015

He was excellent! Played exactly what we asked all night!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/11/2015

Absolutely wonderful! Frank and his wife made our wedding an event too remember! They listened to what we thought and helped make decisions! I would recommend them over and over again! Thanks for an amazing night to remember!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Parker Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the very nice words Rebecca! Like I told you from the beginning, Jennifer and I do this Solely because we love what we do. We will take all the time needed to ensure that your wedding and reception goes the way you want it to! God bless you both!

Christen · Married on 06/12/2015

We were so excited to be able to book Parker DJ for our daughter's wedding on such short notice. We were truly blessed by this. The made the night so special for our Daughter. We really enjoyed the atmosphere they provided. They keep things up beat and moving. They were very easy to work with and gave us all we requested. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Thank you for make this evening so special for our baby girl.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2015

Frank and Jennifer are amazing! They made our day one to remember! I would recommend them to anyone a thousand times over! Love their rates and flexibility! Very helpful and had great ideas to make the night wonderful. We even had to change our venue last minute and had no issues what so ever. We couldn't have asked for better. Thank you so much frank and Jennifer!

Sent on 06/01/2015