73 Reviews for Parker Entertainment, LLC.

Sound/PA System (7)
Consultation (6)
Do-Not-Play List (6)
Microphones (6)
MC (5)
Uplighting (5)
One Event Per Day (3)

Parker Entertainment was incredible!! We used them for D.J. service and photography. Very professional and personable. P.E. did everything to ensure our wedding experience was truly memorable. Every song we requested was played and exactly at the right moment. Lighting added so much to our evening wedding. Both Frank and Jennifer are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Best decision you can make!! Thank you for making our day so perfect.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great husband and wife team. Kept our guests on the dance floor all night. You will be happy you picked them.

Profile Picture Frank, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jennifer and Frank were wonderful to work with. They made the wedding day a lot of fun and went out of their way. to help. I would recommend them highly.

Profile Picture Shelbey, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Your services made our school dance the best ever! Very professional and a fun time was had by everyone who attended. You will not go wrong using Parker Entertainment. I highly recommend for anyone searching for the perfect DJ for your party or event!

Profile Picture Stacy, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Parker Entertainment! They were the DJs for our daughter’s (Ashley) wedding reception. Their experience along with their love/knowledge of music was evident during the planning meeting. Ashley left the meeting with a “good feeling” knowing that they were going to be great! They were not only great, they were AWESOME! They made sure the evening flowed smoothly, on schedule, and with the perfect music selections. They kept the dance floor full with a wide variety of music the entire night! Per Ashley, “They were perfect!”

Profile Picture Aleshia, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank and Jennifer are absolutely amazing people! They made my day so perfect. Everything ran so smoothly and honestly it was all thanks to them. Great people to get along with and they are always there to answer your questions. Looking back there is no way I could have chosen anyone different. They are very personable and I felt very comfortable choosing them....I'm so thankful I did. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

I absolutely loved them! They were very professional and interactive with the crowd. They offered to help and just were very sweet. I would definitely use them again and have referred them to many people. Oh and the lighting was awesome.

Profile Picture Steven, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't have made a better decision when we chose Frank and Jennifer as our DJ for our wedding! From the first day we met them we knew they were a perfect match for us! They were very organized and helpful throughout the entire planning process. They were great with helping us choose our music and putting everything together for the perfect night. They kept our guests (young and old) on the dance floor all night and we got so many compliments on them! If you are looking for a fun, flexible, yet affordable DJ, look no further than Parker DJ Entertainment!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Parker Entertainment made my daughter's night unforgettable.. Highly recommend for any event.

Profile Picture Corie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank and Jennifer were great. They were very friendly and were flexible about finding a time to meet for a consultation at their home. At the consultation, Frank played suggestions of songs to try to get a feel for what style of music we preferred. I'll admit, I was a bit nervous at first because a lot of his suggestions weren't us at all. However, we handed over our "must play" list and "do not play" list and hoped for the best. We were not disappointed! They made sure to hit the songs on our "must play" list and the songs they selected also fit the mood just fine. They were respectful of our wishes to keep the language of lyrics mild out of regard for our very young and old guests. They were also good at picking out music to keep people on the dance floor, and changing it up when needed. Frank also did a great job being our MC and sticking to our timeline of events. We really appreciated their hard work and would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Frank and Jennifer were awesome to work with. Frank gave great suggestions for music and was patient when I was indecisive. He kept the mood going at our wedding and was enjoyed by everyone. I also like that they are a husband-wife duo who really put time and love into their job.

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great time with Parker Entertainment. We couldn't have picked anyone better. They helped us pick songs that we wanted, as well as helped keep the party going. If you are looking for the perfect DJ, than give them a call.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They are AWESOME! Very professional and well organized.

Profile Picture Chanta, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have been happier with Frank and Jennifer! They are extremely professional and at the same time they are two extremely energetic people that dedicate all their time and effort into ensuring your big day goes better than you even expected. What other DJ does the Wobble with the crowd?! From the personal sessions getting to know us and compiling the songs to the actual day where everything happened without a hitch. We highly recommend Parker Entertainment and could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Jason, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Having Frank and Jennifer Parker at my wedding was amazing! I couldn't be more pleased with their professionalism and kindness! From the first meeting to the very last second of my wedding they were aware and ready to answer any and all questions. I am beyond pleased with how everything turned out. They both got everyone on the dance floor and even danced with us! If you are considering a DJ for your wedding, definitely go with Parker Entertainment!! You won't regret it, I promise!!!

Profile Picture Jesica, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best wedding DJ around. Would highly recommend Frank!!!

Profile Picture Paul, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank and Jennifer were a huge part of what made our day special. They are wonderful people and even better DJ's! You definitely wouldn't make a mistake booking them.

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Parker entertainment is amazing. They really know w how to make you want to get up and move. Don't know how to dance that is ok. They will get out on dance floor and show you some moves..

Profile Picture Candi, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wonderful set and helped make the event a great one! I would recommend to anyone for any event!

Profile Picture Mary, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am a professional photographer and have worked with Frank Parker a few times. Always a pleasure to work with him!

Profile Picture Patty, 12/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

OMG!! I fell I'm love with Frank and Jennifer! They were so flexible with our meetings and open with advice!!! Because of them our wedding ceremony was not only smooth with the music but gorgeous with the uplighting! Jennifer and Frank communicated flawlessly with us, our photographer, and point people. Jennifer even played role of telling everyone when to walk for my ceremony! I couldn't have been happier with their services! And Frank kept the crowd going into the night! Just amazing!!

Ryan & Michelle 12.3.16

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Parker DJ Entertainment really made our wedding an incredible event! From making sure there was beautiful music while people were being seated, to music throughout the ceremony - it really made for the most perfect wedding! The music throughout the evening was one of the most important details to me as the bride... and Parker DJ Entertainment really delivered! What a fun bridal party entrance, atmosphere for first dances, and fun event space for the entire reception! Greatly appreciate Parker DJ Entertainment - for their compassion and excitement about our wedding day, their attention to detail, and their genuine desire to have fun!

Profile Picture User7539007, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ, very friendly and accommodating. Him and his wife are a great team

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking for someone to do more than DJ an event, then Frank and Jen are who you want and need! They get to know you on a personal bases and they make sure your day/night goes off without a glitch. I can't express how much easier they made our big day. Not only did they DJ but they also helped facilitate the wedding for us as well. My husband and I went to the final meeting unsure of a lot of the important songs that we wanted played at the wedding and Frank and Jen helped us with making sure we picked the right songs. The best part of that is that they had gotten to know us so well he already knew what type of music we liked and wanted. Not to mention they know how to read a crowd. They knew how to keep people involved at all times and knew what kind of music would keep people on the dance floor. Their lighting is absolutely amazing as well. We didn't do the extra lighting package and based off of the lighting I've seen from other djs, I would have thought I paid for the extra lighting package. Bottom line, they are worth every penny you pay them and they are reasonably priced. To me there is no competition, they are absolutely amazing and you will not regret it. Thanks Frank and Jen for everything. Y'all truly are amazing and y'all deserve more than 5 stars.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/29/16, 1 Review