Park Pavilion Reviews

Park Pavilion 4
Park Pavilion 5
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING wedding ceremony/ venue!!

Ron and Maria were both so helpful in planning our wedding and making sure the day was absolutely perfect! The food & bartenders were fantastic! If you are looking to have a ceremony and reception at the shore I would 100% recommend Park Pavilion!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Theresa · Married on 09/30/2018

I was recently married at Park Pavilion and my day was more than I could have asked for. I planned my wedding in just 75 days and Ron at Park Pavilion made it easy! He was very accommodating and I don't think he said no to any of my requests, it was basically "sure, whatever you want" which sounded good to me. It was everything I wanted and more!

My guests keep commenting on how nice the venue was and how delicious the food was. They particularly raved about the raw seafood option we added as well as the tuna bites, shrimp, and other seafood included in our menu. My husband said the roast beef carving station was fantastic and I loved the sliders and pizza we had! It was the best Saw Mill pizza I ever tasted!

Honestly, the day went off without a hitch from our beachfront ceremony, reception, to our sparkler send off on the beach. Ron was amazing and fantastic to work with the day of and through the planning process. The only downside for me was the day of coordinator. She got everything done that needed to be done and I appreciated that but she was snippy with me and my mom on several occasions. Again, she was efficient and accommodating but I would expect someone in her position to be a little more used to appeasing brides with a smile instead of acting like I was a bother.

I would highly suggest this venue to other brides looking for something a little different than your traditional wedding venue. The ambiance of the boardwalk was just what we wanted. The room itself, with its ocean views is stunning, the service from the bartenders and wait staff was excellent, the food was delicious and the price was very competitive. I am very happy with my wedding at Park Pavilion!

Park Pavilion 6