16 Reviews for Park Crest Event Facility

Specialty Beer (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Utilized the smaller facility for our daughter's wedding Feb.10th, 2018, and Darryl and crew exceeded our expectations in every way! Our reception included about 120 people and in hindsight was perfect for us. The facility offered a dining room atmosphere (for the more mature guests) and a separate bar/eating area enjoyed by the younger crowd. Kind of best of two world situation. We received many compliments on quality of the food and service...again, Darryl and crew were outstanding!
Highly recommend as the Rating reflects!
Lisa&Terry Freeman

Profile Picture Terry, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Park Crest is amazing! Our daughter's rehearsal dinner and wedding was in the gardens and the reception was in the carriage house in October. This venue is gorgeous! I just can't say enough about the staff and the facility at Park Crest. Our daughter's wedding was everything we hoped it would be. Working with Daryl and Miguel was a pleasure. They were both so helpful and worked very hard to make sure that everything was perfect for our family's special day. Daryl is very detail oriented and very helpful when I needed recommendations regarding the food and setup. He made great suggestions that helped us stay on budget and have a great menu. He is an incredible chef and the food was amazing! Better than any food I have ever had at any wedding. We heard so many comments from our guests about how great the food was. You will not run out and the prices are reasonable. We also had them cater the lunches for the bridal party on the day of the wedding which was so convenient. Daryl and Miguel are easy to work with and will make your day as stress free as possible. They will definitely go above and beyond your expectations. I can't imagine a better place to have a wedding or better people to work with. I highly recommend Park Crest!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My son and daughter-in-law's rehearsal dinner was absolutely beautiful, perfect in every way. The smaller venue was the perfect setting making our event intimate and memorable! It was the perfect start to a beautiful weekend for our special couple. The staff was fantastic, always helpful and responsive. Our family and friends were very impressed, those who live nearby as well as those from out of state/ out of country. We received numerous compliments and my son was so thrilled! Thank you for all your help! Great job to all of you!

Profile Picture Terry, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Front the first day we booked the venue until the day of the wedding the staff at Park Crest were AMAZING. No request went unfilled. Thank you Park Crest for helping us have a beautiful day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a great venue! The new facility has all the bells and whistles. My daughter and her fiancé were married here on May 21, 2016 and I couldn't be happier. Everything was great, especially the staff! Besides the new facility, the gardens were beautiful and a great location for the wedding photos. I could not recommend Park Crest more! You will be pleasantly surprised and your special day will be even better. Great job Kelli, Jody and Leah!

Profile Picture Philip, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Getting married at Park Crest was the best decision we could have made. Kelli and her staff were fabulous, and made our wedding day so much fun and so stress-free. Every detail was worked out perfectly, and things couldn't have gone smoother. Our ceremony in the garden was gorgeous, and our reception inside the cozy Park Crest Place was so relaxed and created the perfect atmosphere for spending time celebrating with our friends and family. The catering was prepared beautifully, and the food was super good. We're still getting complements for how delicious the chili was that we served at the reception! Thank you for everything :)

Profile Picture Leah, 12/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Covered Outdoor, Linens, Buffet, Outside Cake, Server(s), Clean Up

Kelli and her staff were very attentive. It started to rain during the ceremony and she actually cried. She takes it very personally and wants the bride's day to be special. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it, great value. The Venue was beautiful and they take great care of their property. A local hotel is available to shuttle people the and from the venue, it was very convenient.
Great place to have your wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very nice people to work with! The only comment we had was that the serving plates were too small to carry everything to the tables and the potatoes on the potato bar were too hot for the cups they were served in.

Profile Picture Dianne, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Park Crest venue is truly a hidden gem!!I had my wedding ceremony and reception there in May and the gardens looked absolutely breathtaking! People at my wedding kept asking me how I found this place because it was absolutely amazing but not a lot of people heard of it before! I had about 200 people at my wedding but because of the open setting and spaciousness of the venue it felt small and intimate!!!! The food and service were fantastic as well! Kelli and Erin went above and beyond to make my day perfect. they were always available and pleasure to work with!!! I would recommend this venue to anyone!!! From the bottom of my heart Thank You Erin and Kelli for making my big day better than i could ever imagine!!!! ~Anastasia

Profile Picture Anastasia, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful wedding and reception! The view is wonderful! The food and bar service was great! All the servers were very polite and professional. The staff was very easy to work with. Could not have asked for a more perfect evening!

Profile Picture Dottie, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Kelli went above & beyond her duties! She was always calm, cool, & collected. That helped with the anxiety I was experiencing! Everything turned out beautiful!

Profile Picture Becky, 8/11/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kelli and the team at Park Crest did an amazing job making us feel confident and at ease choosing the catering for the reception and provided great communication from the moment we met to tour the venue until then end of the night at our reception! I highly recommend

Profile Picture Dana, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.7

Kelli and everyone there was amazing. Very easy to work with. Beautiful venue. We were very happy with everything. We highly recommend Park Crest.

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/16/14, 4 Reviews