47 Reviews for Park Avenue Orchestra

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Vocals (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Lighting (1)

Look no further! This is the band you are looking for! We first saw Park Avenue at our friend's wedding and knew we had to ask them to play for ours. We had a BLAST at our wedding and thanks to them had no worries of everything running smoothly. Hank is so helpful and calming with all of the planning and makes it fun and painless. This was by far the best investment for a great time! Thanks again guys!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Hank and Park Avenue Orchestra were absolutely perfect for our wedding! During the planning stages, Hank was ultra-communicative, always returning phone calls and very dialed in with us to make sure every detail was covered. On the wedding night, they brought the energy to keep our guests dancing the whole night. If we were to do it over again, Hank and Park Avenue Orchestra would again be front and center for us. Thank you Hank!!

Profile Picture Aaron, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Words fail me. Legit, I cannot even begin to tell you how pleased we were with the performance of Park Avenue Orchestra at our wedding. They were of course: prompt, courteous, well dressed and thoroughly prepared with all of our requests on the big day. (Not necessarily a given since it rained buckets ALL DAY)

They exceeded our wildest expectations. This band got EVERYONE young, middle -aged and old out on the dance floor. (At one point I remember looking at the tables and NO ONE was sitting down- they were out on the dance floor.

Park Ave has an extensive repertoire of music- you name it, they can do- Big Band, Swing, Hip Hop, Country etc. Their enthusiasm was wildly contagious- in fact my new father- in- law said the last time he danced that much it was at his own wedding 35 years ago.

You will not be disappointed if you hire this band!! HIGHLY recommend them.

Profile Picture Janie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band is so wonderful! they had everyone dancing and having a great time, their sound is beyond great. You won't regret a minute! or a penny!

Profile Picture Leah, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

great band, great people to work for, great talent!

Profile Picture Sue, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Fantastic band! Very east to work with!

Profile Picture Patti, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We hired Park Ave. Orchestra for a charity Gala and they were wonderful! Not only was the music great, but they were extremely professional and the guests loved them. Also, we had a last-minute AV issue, and Hank and his team stepped in and provided the AV at a much more competitive price and within a week of the Gala. They were truly lifesavers! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Extremely organized, punctual, friendly, incredibly talented members, extensive playlist

Profile Picture Peg, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I suggest calling Hank and talking with him before ruling out the Park Avenue Orchestra. Hank was very professional throughout the process, listening to all of our ideas and coaching us only when necessary.

Profile Picture User7413932, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hank Paul is a pro. Just listen to what his suggestions are and prepare to have a great time. We have had continuous calls from friends who have said that they have never danced more and spent more time on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Gary, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The dance floor never emptied. Park Avenue Orchestra helped us have a great party to celebrate our daughter's wedding! The dance floor never emptied. Our guests kept telling us how great the band was. Hank was very responsive, easy to work with and learned a song my husband and daughter wanted to dance to. I would hire Park Avenue Orchestra again. Thank you, Hank Paul and Park Avenue Orchestra!

Profile Picture Kim , 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Park Avenue Orchestra was a delight to work with. Working with Hank Paul and the team were so professional, answered all of our questions in a timely manner and even brought up things we hadn't thought about. We felt like we were in good hands from day one. Plus, the dance floor was packed! I have never seen a band before Park Avenue that had most of the wedding guests on the dance floor the whole night. We even requested a song for our Father/Daughter dance that the band didn't know- and they learned it especially for our reception and it sounded amazing!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had the privilege of attending 2 prior weddings where the Park Ave Orchestra played and they were fantastic both times. When it came time to plan our own wedding, it was a no-brainer who our top choice for live entertainment would be. Our outdoor wedding took place last month and unfortunately had not 1, but 2, bouts of rain creating some rather wet conditions. The Park Ave Orchestra were very flexible and seamlessly made a couple last minute tweaks due to the weather, reassured me all would work out, and boy did it. They gave a TERRIFIC performance keeping our dance floor packed until the very end! My now hubby and I had guests commenting throughout the evening and beyond how awesome the band was and we couldn't agree more. They are professional, give consistently excellent performances and Hank was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. They made our wedding exceptionally memorable and a ton of FUN! Thank you Park Ave!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

From the very beginning of planning our wedding, I knew Park Avenue Orchestra was exactly what we wanted! There is an X Factor that Park Avenue offers that I did not see with any other band. Their energy is contagious and their personalities were warm, fun, and inviting. The variety of music they played made every guest happy all night long. The dance floor was full the entire night. Both male and female singers as well as the ENTIRE band were on point and energetic. It seemed that they thoroughly enjoyed performing for our guests the entire night. They had our guests dancing and singing on the microphone with the band making it extra special. They even sang Happy Birthday with the Groom's Grandmother for her Husband, the Groom's Grandfather's 80th Birthday that happened to be on the same day. All of the guests sang along and we will never forget Hank Paul and Park Avenue going way beyond our high expectations. We opted for the 7 piece band and we were not disappointed with our choice. Hank Paul was the BEST vendor to work with from start to finish. Besides being genuinely warm, patient, and generous with his time (making sure we were comfortable with every detail), he is passionate about what he does. Anyone could see how incredibly talented, professional, and electric his personality is. We will forever remember Park Avenue Orchestra making our day the BEST it could possibly be. There is no need to look any further for the perfect band. THIS IS IT!!!! I mean it. Do NOT look any further. Call and Book RIGHT NOW!!! Hank Paul- from our hearts to yours: THANK YOU for everything. It was amazing and I will hope that at every wedding from this day forward- that I will get to see you there!!!! I LOVE PARK AVENUE ORCHESTRA!!!

Profile Picture Jani, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

This band is fantastic! From the moment we contacted Hank Paul we were at ease with our decision to book them for our daughters wedding! Hank was very professional and has preformed at many, many weddings. We were assured the wedding was in good hands. Hank literally took away all the stress from planning the entertainment at the wedding. He made this aspect of wedding planning easy and enjoyable!

The performance of all the band members was spectacular! Hank Paul, Ricky Rainbow and all the other band members not only looked fantastic but entertained all our guests. We received so many compliments on the band!

I do not know what else to add except if you are considering booking this band for your wedding, do it NOW while they are available for your date. It will be a decision you will NOT regret!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band! Omg what can I say to express how awesome they are! Once again, the Park Avenue Orchestra helped create memories for our family that will last a lifetime! They are truly the VERY BEST decision we made for both of our daughters weddings. They're not only talented musicians but phenomenal entertainers who interact with your guests all night long. The dance floor is filled the entire night and people don't want the music to stop! Hank Paul is one of the most sincere, hard working vendors we've ever worked with. He goes above and beyond! Thanks Hank and everyone in the band for another awesome night of music and fun. I almost wish we had another son or daughters wedding so we could book you again. :) Who knows...maybe an anniversary down the line! :)

Profile Picture Sue, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

If you want a vendor who is extremely easy to work with and does EXACTLY what you ask for then you need to go with Hank Paul through Park Avenue Orchestra. He is SO nice and is willing to go above and beyond what you ask for. Park Avenue Orchestra did both mine and my sister's wedding and the word I would use to describe them is just OUTSTANDING. Your average DJ will just play songs at your wedding, but Park Avenue Orchestra is a live band, is EXTREMELY entertaining and knows exactly how to get your crowd dancing on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! Who doesn't want that? They had all my bridesmaids and I (the bride) stand up on stage and sing, and they even got in to the crowd and made other people sing/dance in a circle together. All I can say is, there is no better live band or DJ out there. You need to go with Park Avenue Orchestra because you'll be guaranteed that everyone will have a BLAST at your wedding. :) If I ever have a special celebration like this again and need music at the event, I will DEFINITELY go with Park Avenue. They are worth EVERY PENNY!

I CAN"T THANK YOU ENOUGH PARK AVENUE! Our wedding will be forever memorable because of you. Thank you for making it so much fun!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/25/16, 1 Review

Profile Picture Emily, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hiring Park Avenue was the best decision we made for our wedding! The band kept the dance floor full all night and guests of all ages raved. Hank made everything so easy - from our first inquiry, to the last song. My parents had heard Park Avenue at a wedding 4 years ago and, even after researching other bands, the choice was easy.

Profile Picture Liz, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Outside of having Park Avenue Orchestra play my wedding, I have had the pleasure to see them perform at two other weddings. They were hands down, the highlight of all 3 weddings! First of all, Hank was so great to work with. He took the time to get to know my wife and me. He made sure to find out exactly what we were looking for. Everything felt so customized and catered to our preferences. From song selection to how many pieces we wanted in the band, every step of the process was seamless.

Onto the group itself...The energy that they are able to bring into a room is UNBELIEVEABLE! Not only did they get everyone out onto the dance floor, they kept them there all night long to celebrate and keep the party going. Make sure to get Rickey and Nelia as your vocalists - THEY WERE ON FIRE! I can't say enough great things about the level of talent in this group. The energy and atmosphere that Park Avenue Orchestra delivered was exactly what we wanted for the reception and we could not have made a better decision for who to have at our wedding.

If you're looking for a truly exceptional experience for your wedding day, look no further and book them for your date before someone else does!

Thank you, Hank and Park Avenue Orchestra!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Park Avenue Orchestra recently performed at our annual charity dinner gala. They were the perfect finale to a wonderful night. Kim's voice is just incredible, and the other vocalists and musicians are impressive as well. The group has a very large repertoire, ranging from the classics through today's most popular hits.

Hank is extremely professional, and was an excellent event partner along the way. He made sure that I felt comfortable throughout the planning process, and confident in his group's ability to perform well and to also adhere to our strict schedule (load-in, sound check, performance, etc.). He made sure that the band was one less thing I needed to worry about!

This is the second time I've used Park Avenue Orchestra. I first hired the group five years ago for my wedding, and they still continue to impress me today! I highly recommend this group for your wedding, non-profit, or corporate event.

We've received great feedback from our guests, and I look forward to working with Hank and the band in the future.

Profile Picture User6482556, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wow!! Is all we can say. Hank Paul & Park Ave is the full package. Hank is professional, very organized, easy to work with and a ton of FUN. My brother & sister- in- law had Park Ave at their wedding 2 years ago and it was not even a second thought when selecting music for our wedding. To be honest, we had the music contract before the venue! The crowd was dancing the entire night from start to finish. Hank accommodated many special requests and even went in on a surprise for us when family members contacted him and they planned out a flash mob dance.
The band did an amazing job singing the hits we requested and even accommodated all of our requests for the breaks. Our guests were so impressed with Park Avenue. We could not have had more fun if we tried. Many of us are sore today from all the dancing last night! Thanks Park Ave for being such a big part of our great memories!

Profile Picture Sheila, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Since our first meeting with Park Avenue Orchestra they were very easy to work with. Hank was very accommodating with planning out every detail of our wedding reception. Also, the band was very open to learning new songs before our big day. Our wedding was such a great time because of Park Avenue. Everyone danced the entire time! Many people came up to us and thanked us for hiring a band. We can't thank Park Avenue enough for making our wedding day a night to remember! It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/6/15, 1 Review

Paul,

Thank you so much for playing at our wedding. It made the event so much smoother, and everyone loved the band. Since we didn't hire a wedding planner, we weren't exactly sure how we were going to "orchestrate" the whole night....you filled in that position PERFECTLY. Additionally, we cannot tell you how many positive comments we've received from our friends and family. Many will be reaching out to use you for their big day. Katie and I could not have been more satisfied with your services.

-Matt