Park Ave Weddings Reviews

35 | Tucson, AZ

35 Reviews for Park Ave Weddings

Rachel · Married on 10/11/2014

I can remember thinking, during the few short minutes we ate, this is EVERYTHING we wanted. From the decorations to the cake it was all so perfect. I committed to Park Ave in January of 2014 when it was just an empty warehouse. I loved being able to watch the warehouse turn into my perfect wedding venue. Kelly and her crew were always just a phone call away. They worked with us on visits to the venue whenever we wanted them! If we had family in town they let us bring them in. If we wanted to check the progress it was never a problem to drop in. They worked with us on every detail we wanted. Theresa was our decorator and she was phenomenal. I felt like I asked so much and she always accepted my requests. Our cake was through Cakes by Genevieve. I am gluten and dairy free and she made a delicious strawberry cake! They made our wedding a memory to cherish and I am forever grateful!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Janet · Married on 10/04/2014

My daughter's wedding reception was held at Park Avenue. We selected the venue when it was a "shell" and watched them create a venue that was perfect for Rachel and Caleb's special day. We were able to create an intimate feel with a group off 150 and were able to add special touches which made the evening perfect. Rachel and Caleb were married in a church so we used the venue for the reception and groom and groomsmen to get ready. Food was wonderful and everyone repeatedly said how much fun they had. Thank you for making this day one we will always remember and cherish. It was truly all the little details that made it so unique.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Everything was Perfect from the prior time we spent at the venue thru the full reception. The staff at Park Ave made everything for my daughters wedding go off with out a hitch. It was Perfect. The food was delicious as well. Thank you for making their special day so wonderful Park Ave. We will always cherish the memories.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Amy · Married on 09/20/2014

Park Avenue was the most amazing place to host our wedding.. My husband and I are both so thankful we found this new venue. From the initial consult to the very end of the night we were so well taken care of by the staff.. Thank you Park Ave for making our day better than we could have imagined...

Sent on 10/30/2014

Jessi · Married on 09/20/2014

Everyone at Park Ave was wonderful to work with! Throughout our planning process, we met with various Park Ave personnel-- they were all very easy to get a hold of, responsive to any questions or concerns, and provided advice and ideas when needed. The venue is beautiful, unique, and decorated with thought. The bridal and groom's room were perfect for getting ready and provided a nice area for pre-wedding photos. The day of our wedding, everything at Park Ave went perfectly! All of our guests were well taken care of and any time we even looked like we needed something, someone was there to ensure our needs were cared for. All our guests loved the evening and kept asking us how we found Park Ave. It was the perfect place for our special day! I would recommend Park Ave to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Caron · Married on 10/11/2014

Park Ave was AMAZING!! I walked in and fell in LOVE with the place. I was taken by surprise and knew this was where I was having my wedding. The staff was very wonderful, helpful and a joy to work with. I felt a personal connection with Kelly and Robin. They were a big help and the kindness they showed went along way. Theresa and Sheila were great too. I found out that your wedding day doesn't have to be high stress! It was nice to show up, get ready and be taken care of!! My husband and I were thankful to have our wedding day there. Our family and friends were impressed with the place and the staff. It was a beautiful wedding and day!

Sent on 11/17/2014

The compliments we got on our wedding at Park Ave. Weddings was endless. Kelly was extremely patient in planning with us and made it easy even though we were planning everything from out of town. Our day of person, Kaley, was awesome. She kept everything on time and made sure we sat down to eat! We used all the contracted vendors and were extremely happy with them all. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Christina · Married on 03/07/2015

Great & unique wedding venue. If you aren't looking for that ranch, country club, or hotel wedding- this is the spot. There were some moment of stress leading up to the wedding, just because I had lots of questions and sometimes received delayed responses. I understand that the owner is incredibly busy running 3 business, but it did lead to some stress. However, as soon as you are there on your wedding day- the stress melts away. The staff was amazing. Robin was my coordinator and she was amazing. Che- he was the all-star. My meeting with him to go over music and order of events was the best meeting. He understood the goal for the night [to get formalities out of the way early, and party the rest of the night]. He played the right music, and obeyed my "do not play list." I just can't say enough great things about Che! My wedding was perfect- I would do it all over again.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Andrea · Married on 04/08/2017

3.0

We loved the venue and the guests thought it was really cute inside. The vendors that they recommend are not very good. I recommend shopping around. They are unresponsive and lack professionalism. The food is from Rinconvenience Market, which they also own. At the tasting, the food was amazing. At the wedding it was just average. Also, I had 10 vegan meals set requested and they put the vegan meal on the buffet. Other people took it because it looked good so my guest who was vegetarian had to take the kids mac and cheese because it was gone by the time her table was called. Also, the rehearsal was done by a different person than who actually worked the event. The information I told Kelly and the woman at the rehearsal was not communicated to the woman who worked the event. I has to run around and updatell her before I got my hair and make up down. Lastly, I was told that guests stay in the back or a side room for cocktail hour. As we were doing pictures, I noticed that guests were in the main room and lots had begun eating the salads which were on the table before the ceremony even started. When I asked the woman what happened to cocktail hour she said she told guests they could start eating. It was weird. If I were to do it again I would still pick Park Ave. You just have to communicate very well and ask a lot of questions.

Sent on 04/30/2017

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

We absolutely loved this venue and so did our guests! It is an added bonus that Rincon Market caters because they are delicious and that you get to bring in your own alcohol. We definitely recommend using their decorator, Theresa, she was wonderful and really helped us through the planning process! In fact, all of their vendors were great to work with and it made planning so much easier to have them included in the package.

Sent on 06/24/2016