Parisi photography Reviews

Parisi photography 5
Parisi photography 6
Parisi photography 7

Judy · Married on 07/21/2017

My daughter and her husband chose Parisi Photography for their wedding. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were perfessional when needed and were able to crack jokes to capture true smiles when needes. Looking at my daughter's pictures after they were posted (which only took about a week) made me cry with joy. All moments were captured and the pictures turned out fabulous. I would recommend Parisi Photography to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Eva · Married on 07/21/2017

Parisi Photography did an amazing job at my son's wedding. They did a great job capturing the moment and making everyone feel comfortable. Nick and his wife were fabulous. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2017

Nick and Cate are a dream team! They are so easy to work with, they make you laugh, cry with happiness at the quality of photos, and most importantly feel comfortable. Nick even had all my photos uploaded to his website jist ONE week after my wedding, seriously the best! To say I am happy with Parisi Photography is an understatement! Nick and Cate, keep up the most fabulous work!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Carol · Married on 07/08/2017

Pics are fantastic, so many pics captured when no one knew they were being photographed. Very professional & unobtrusive. Would recommend this company to all.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Christine · Married on 07/08/2017

Planning a wedding from out of state was a big challenge but working with Nick and Cate was the easiest part. The first time we met with Nick, we felt like we knew exactly what we were getting for his fee and what his final products would be like. He didn't try to hide anything and there were no surprises at the end because of his complete transparency. Anyone who has planned a wedding knows this isn't always the case. And we get a flash drive with all photos which I din't think anyone ever got!

Neither my husband nor I like having out pictures taken and usually prefer candid to posed photos. The way Nick and Cate allow you to relax and be in the moment turned out absolutely STUNNING pictures without us feeling uncomfortable in the slightest. in fact, we really enjoyed this aspect of our wedding festivities!

I also really appreciated his willingness to spend time with me on the phone (as I was not local) and hammer our every aspect of our timeline so that I was not worried about a thing on the day of our wedding. I went to another wedding about a month after my own and it was so obvious that Parisi Photography is worth EVERY PENNY. The bride was organizing and corralling all of the photos herself and I was so grateful for how relaxed and taken care of I was with Nick and Cate.

Another really wonderful aspect of their package was having 2 shooters. It is amazing what can be captured by an additional shooter that the person being photographed isn't paying attention to. Having 2 different angles on the same shot makes for some really amazing photos to choose from.

Thanks Nick and Cate for making our wedding day easy and memorable!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Cheryl · Married on 07/08/2017

I was referred to Nick and Parisi Photography from a friend to use for my daughter's wedding. This was my first child to marry and starting out with the right photographer made the whole process much easier. Nick was very clear about what his package included and his work was outstanding. I rarely like pictures of myself and really enjoyed all of the pictures from my daughter's wedding. Nick and Cate were very easy to work with. Together they made the day stress-fee and very enjoyable.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

Nick and Cate we a lot of fun and very personable. They worked with us and took great pictures even though we were running late and had uncooperative toddlers. The pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Kayla · Married on 06/24/2017

Nick and Cate are amazing photographers! On the day of our wedding, they went above and beyond to capture creative shots of us, fun pictures of our wedding party, and memorable ones of our friends and family. They were also very patient when working with the three toddlers in our wedding party and weren't afraid to be silly to make them laugh. After the wedding, Nick asked that we choose around 100 of our favorite pictures to add to our wedding album. However, this was near impossible since the first time we looked through our wedding pictures, we had over 500 favorite pictures! This just shows how talented Nick and Cate are. If you're looking for professional and fun photographers to capture unforgettable events, Nick and Cate are your photographers!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Brandon · Married on 06/24/2017

Nick and Cate photographed our wedding perfectly! They made sure they took pictures of not only us, but our family, friends, and the small details we spent a lot of time on in order to capture our entire wedding! I would definitely recommend Parisi Phtography!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Donna · Married on 06/24/2017

My daughter and now son-in- law used Parisi Photography for their wedding. Once I saw their professional wedding pictures by Parisi Photography, I was blown away! They were absolutely beautiful! I will refer Nick and Cate to my friends to use in the near future!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Parisi photography 8

Kelsey · Married on 06/03/2017

We could not be happier with Parisi Photography! Our wedding pictures turned out amazing! Nick and Kate are a fantastic team! They are great, down to earth, professional people and they have fun with It! Parisi has done family, engagement,and recently wedding for us and we have never been disappointed! We would highly recommend and definitely plan on hiring them in the future!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Parisi photography's reply:

Thank you for that kind review Kelsey, we have always enjoyed working with your family and hope to see more of your family as it grows !!

Karen · Married on 06/03/2017

The pictures of my daughters wedding were absolutely beautiful! They captured so many beautiful moments. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Parisi photography's reply:

Thank you so much Karen, you should be very proud of these two.
    What a great day with family and friends.

Nick Parisi

Patty · Married on 06/03/2017

We were very pleased with Parisi Photography. Very flexible,and ready to accommodate our requests. Great personalities, and easy to work with. The most beautiful pictures and they captured the best shots from start to finish. I recommend them to everyone. You won't be dissatisfied!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 05/20/2017

We were planning our Lake Geneva wedding from Ohio and Nick couldn't have been more helpful. He created a package that was exactly what we needed and had a lot of great advice about our days schedule. Planning a wedding can be stressful but working with Nick was anything but and it was always a pleasure to talk to him.

On our wedding day we had so much fun with the pictures and laughed the entire time. Nick and Cate have a real ability to get everyone in the right place at the right time but are so courteous in how they do it.

The day goes by in a blur so having absolutely amazing photos to look back on is priceless. We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Nick and Cate and recommend them 1,000%

Sent on 06/24/2017

Keith · Married on 05/20/2017

Our youngest daughter got married in Lake Geneva just recently this past May. She discovered Nick's work through a mutual friend, and since their first discussions/interview with him, she/we knew that he was the right choice for their wedding photographer. He was professional, courteous and was accommodating to the unique needs of our family dynamic. In addition to the exceptional photos of the newlyweds, we had family gathered from near and far and it was truly amazing to have all of these moments and memories in beautiful photographs. They truly went above and beyond to ensure the day was smooth sailing for the newlyweds. Their passion for capturing life's most precious moments is evident in the quality of their work and the story they are able to share through the moments they capture. Nick and Cate, we can't possibly thank you enough, for your extraordinary work.

Keith and Colleen Larimer

Sent on 07/09/2017

Meghan · Married on 12/31/2016

Matt and I had a wonderful time during our engagement shoot with Nick! He was quick and efficient, and had lots of creative tricks up his sleeve to put us in the right spots and got some great candid shots which is exactly what we wanted. Very happy with the results!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Jen · Married on 11/05/2016

Seriously Nick and Cate are so fun to work with! They work so well together and capture every angle of your special day!! I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Debbie · Married on 11/05/2016

Nick and Cate of Parisi Photography did a fantastic job with our daughters wedding last month. They captured every precious moment of the beautiful day, as well as every emotion. They were so easy to work with and made everyone feel so comfortable. We have so many wonderful pictures to remember such a magical day. Our family cannot thank them enough, and would highly recommend them to photograph any special time in your life!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

We could not have asked for a better experience! We now have to try to pick our favorites out of a vast majority of photos that were taken, and that is going to be very difficult because we love them all! We're so glad that Nick and Cate were a part of our special day, they really made taking photo's even more fun! Not to mention, Nick helped us tremendously with the timeline for our day and it worked out perfectly!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Sammie · Married on 08/13/2016

Nick and Cate are absolutely the way to go!! They photographed my wedding and their personalities and professionalism is beyond what I ever expected; I have 5 kids who do not cooperate with photos and they captured them in a way I have never seen!! Not to mention the stubborn father of the bride they got to actually smile and enjoy photo taking!! You will not find a photographer better than Parisi!! I got married less than a week ago and already had a sneak peek that have my guest raving and asking for more!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/09/2016

Parisi Photography is a no brainer for anyone looking for high quality wedding photography. The Parisi's are talented, kind, and incredibly professional. They captured my day perfectly while making me feel comfortable the entire time. Their years of experience combined with their artistic talents make for breathtaking images to cherish for years. If you are looking for real professional images, you can do no better than Parisi Photography.

Susan · Married on 07/09/2016

Nick and Cate did a wonderful job of capturing every beautiful detail at my son's wedding. They are very good at making everyone feel comfortable and they were fun to work with. Nick was able to capture special moments that may have been overlooked by others. They are very talented and creative - you will not be disappointed!

Tess · Married on 07/09/2016

We hired Nick Parisi to take both our kids' senior pictures several years go. After those great experiences we had with him, we knew we could trust him with our only daughter's special day. His work is excellent and beyond compare. He is crazy brilliant at setting up unique, beautiful, and flattering shots. During the reception, I had 3 different people approach me to say, "You have Nick Parisi taking the pictures? He's the best!" And they're right, Nick is the best.

Parisi photography's reply:

Teresa, I was so happy that you and Chelsea reached out to us for such a important event. You have a amazing Family and I look forward in watching it grow even more. - THANK YOU.

Liane · Married on 06/11/2016

Nick did an awesome job on my daughters wedding. Him and his wife were both very professional and yet knew how to make you feel comfortable. It was the first hottest day of the year and they were always asking if anyone needed to take a break and cool off. The pictures turned out beautiful, I would recommend them to anyone and use them again. Thanks for beautiful memories of her day. Liane and Mark Katz.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2016

Nick and Cate are amazing at capturing the love in the newlyweds eyes. Their photos are a beautiful combination of classic and creativity. They are gifted at shooting pictures of the couple giggling or the baby resting her sweet cheek on the groom's shoulder. These are the moments that are often over looked by others, but they are truly the moments that the wedding was meant to be for. As the mother of the groom I am truly thankful for the effort they put into their work. It is for the above reasons that I offer, without reservation, the highest recommendation for Parisi Photography. - The Roth family

Sent on 07/05/2016