Paris Caterers Reviews

Paris Caterers 5
Paris Caterers 6
Paris Caterers 7

Kate · Married on 07/12/2008

Paris Caterers was absolutely wonderful. Everyone there was extremely nice and helpful. They even upgraded us to a larger room when it became available. I cannot say enough about how great they were.

Sent on 08/06/2008

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2006

Paris was fairly new when I had my wedding but I chose it above all. It was clean and not gaudy like others I had looked at. I dealt with frank and although I never really got to thank him I must say he was great. I was a hard bride to deal with due to the changing of dates and colors etc but he was great. I knew what I wanted and he made it happen. They have since added quite a few things that were not there and it's even prettier. I would absolutely reccomend.

Sent on 03/21/2012
  • I

Izabella · Married on 03/25/2006

Paris Caterers does a great job. I loved working with them. Keith was so easy to talk to and he treated us like family. The food was amazing and so was the customer services. They have a new location and I heard it's even better. Loved this vendor!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Miranda · Married on 01/11/2002

We had the best wedding ever, they provided everything we asked. We had over 200 people there. It was awesome, the food was cooked by a man named Tony Miatico. He was one hell of a chef. We had r own personal touch added to everything. tables where exactly like we planned.

Sent on 09/28/2008

Alexis · Married on 07/13/2013

Paris Caterers is your one stop shop! They were very accommodating and made sure almost everything was perfect! My only flaw is that they forgot to put out our chocolate fountain-- and I'm a chocolate lover! Definitely would recommend them to any bride in the area!!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Lindsey · Married on 07/14/2018

We had a amazing time! We would have used a different dj though.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rene · Married on 06/17/2007

I loved this place and highly recommended it to other brides. This is a one stop shop. It included DJ, cake, Personal Services, liquor and tons of excellent food. It made planning a wedding so easy.

Sent on 06/16/2008

4.2

I cannot wait to say I do with the help of Paris Caterers!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Therese · Married on 11/15/2011

3.8
      2.0

I used Paris Caterers for my reception on my wedding day. I was happy with them the day of my wedding. The food was great and the staff was awesome. However I was not happy with them on the days leading up to my wedding. I dealt with Nicole who is not easy to deal with. She was very unaccomodating and was not willing to work with us at all. We had some older guests that we would not know would be coming till the day of and instead of letting them fill in for the people that ended up not showing we were told we would have to pay extra for them even if there were some people that never showed. I have never heard of that before and was very unhappy on how we were treated with how much money were spending on the reception. Again the day of I could not complain but if I had to do it all over again I dont know if the stress they caused leading up to the wedding was worth using them.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Paris Caterers's reply:

At Paris Caterers, as with most Wedding Venues, a minimum adult guarantee is required upon signing a contract, especially during peak season. This event took place on a Saturday in October, which is the busiest month of the year for Weddings. Once a final count is given by the Bride and Groom, changes cannot be made, simply because ordering is done and the event is considered finalized. It is always suggested to our customers that they only pay for, and seat, guests that are confirmed to attend. Allowing changes to be made the day of the event simply leaves room for error, and the expense of adding or subtracting guests is not cost effective. As stated by this Bride, her Wedding Day was perfect, with the Food and Staff being just as she was promised upon booking with Paris Caterers. In addition, the reviews listed below should assure future Brides and Grooms that our Event Coordinator, Nicole and Banquet Manager, Frank are not only enjoyable to work with, but also very efficient throughout the entire Wedding planning process.

2.0
      0.5
      0.5
      1.0

I would never book with Paris! We had a huge life changing event and unfortunately couldn't have our wedding there anymore. With giving them 11 months notice and already putting 3,000 down i was pretty much told oh well but if i want to book in the next year they would give me 1000 off .. What happened to the other 2,000 when the deposit was only 1,000! They wouldn't every give us 1,000 if the date was booked which i found out it was because i called and asked. They constantly tried to up charge us for everything and even at one put mistakenly (they said) added 3,000 to our total. They do not return phone calls or messages! ( even when i was trying to pay them) . The places is always empty and they are not professional. The owner was rude.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Paris Caterers's reply:

Megan – We were very surprised to see this review written almost one month after you cancelled your event with us. You seemed very satisfied with the agreement one of our owners made with you regarding the cancellation. As with any Catering Hall, when you secure a date with a deposit, as you did, the date is then blocked out so nobody else can take it. If the customer cancels like you unfortunately had to, it causes a loss of revenue for the Venue. Your deposits were left on time as requested, which shows a continued commitment to the date. If you felt unhappy with the service you received prior to booking with us, the Venue itself, or the pricing, we’re really not sure why you chose to have your Wedding with us. It seems apparent that you are expressing your frustration and talking negatively about Paris Caterers due to your own personal situation that caused you to cancel your Event. As stated in our contract, all deposits are non-refundable; however, one of our Owners extended a courtesy to you, and offered a credit if you decided to re-book your Wedding given the fact that you told him you still plan to get married, just not at this time. As of today, the date you secured but then cancelled still remains available, so we are unsure why you believe that it is booked. At this point in the year, booking a wedding on a Friday night in December is highly unlikely. You are welcome to contact our office at any time and check availability on the date. In conclusion, we feel confident that the Brides and Grooms that may read your review will read the others on this site as well, and understand that this was again written out of personal frustration, given the fact that our customer satisfaction well exceeds the negative comments you made about our Staff and Venue.