Paris Caterers Reviews

Paris Caterers 5
Paris Caterers 6
Paris Caterers 7

Lisa · Married on 03/29/2014

I was so pleased with my daughters wedding here at Palace Caterers. The place is beautiful., the food was delicious, the DJ was excellent and they were so nice to deal with. I would recommend this place in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Corinne · Married on 03/29/2014

I seriously could not have been happier with my venue. Delicious food, wonderful DJ, and beautiful place. My guests loved it.

Sent on 04/08/2014

megan · Married on 02/22/2014

My day was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was everything I had dreamed of. They put all the ideas from my head to life. Down from the cake to the dj to the up lighting. Nothing was wrong and when my I thought other people were going to ruin my wedding they stepped in and made sure it wasn't. They have a lot of different things hey can do to make my wedding as unique an different as I wanted. My photo booth was huge hit. The food was amazing. A month after my wedding an people are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. Thank You Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to Keith, Shannon. and Diane you made my day truly special. Thank You

Sent on 04/04/2014

Michele · Married on 11/09/2013

My Husband and I just had our Wedding there on November 9, 2013. From start to finish of the whole Wedding planning process, Paris Caterers went above and beyond all of your expectations. There is no other venue in the area that provides you with an amazing staff, awesome value, outstanding food/drinks, beautiful venue, and impressive overall atmosphere! Most of their Wedding packages include DJ Services and Wedding Cake alleviating a couple's stress in finding those vendors. I didn't find any other venue in the area that offered so much! The music and cake were awesome! All of our guests have been raving about how awesome our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were. No detail was missed by Paris Caterers. Nicole Kunkle from Paris Caterers is such a knowledgeable and friendly person. She guided us through the whole planning process and answered any questions we had. Our Captain Charlene for the day of provided us with phenomenal service as well guiding us times, events, and whatever else we needed. If we could have our Wedding all over again, we would have it at Paris Caterers in a heartbeat! Thank you to everyone at Paris Caterers for a dream Wedding come true!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2013

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Paris Caterers for our wedding reception and catering needs. The staff was more than accommodating. Our hostess Charlene was fantastic. I would give her 5 stars. She was there for all of our needs and did an awesome job with everything. The food was fantastic and the setup was impeccable. I would definitely recommend Paris Caterers and I would use them again.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2013

Diane & Charlene were awesome! Great venue, great service and amazing day :)

Sent on 12/21/2013

Paris is the best in south jersey! Nicole was so helpful an attentive throughout my entire 2 year engagement! There was never a problem getting in touch with her. On the day of my wedding, Charlene made sure that I always had what I needed and that I always knew what was going on. My guests raved about the food! My wedding day was so beautiful and perfect, all thanks to the wonderful team at Paris!

Sent on 11/05/2013
  • Lcuriale15

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2013

Absolutely wonderful! Our wedding day was everything we had hoped for and we owe a lot of that to the organization, cooperation, and professionalism of Paris Caterer's amazing staff. We had Frank help us with the initial plans and when he moved, Nicole took over and eased any worries we may have had for our wedding. Denise took us through our rehearsal and Justine was our room captain. Both were there for the big day and made sure everything went as planned-and it was perfect. The food was DELICIOUS! Guests went back for 2nds and even 3rds! They also included: a beautiful cake from Country Sweets; top shelf bar; and the very talented and highly recommended Dance Party DJs-Gus was our MC and Darrin spinned-both AMAZING and kept the party going! Having this included certainly saved us time and money during the planning process! We definitely recommend goin to Paris Carerers for any couple planning the wedding of their dreams. Thank you Paris!!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Christina · Married on 04/20/2013

Nicole and the staff at Paris were wonderful! The staff ensured our reception ran smoothly and even made a last minute change, just hours before the wedding. Very happy, would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Miranda · Married on 04/28/2012

We met with Paris Caterers at The Palace a year and a half before our wedding. It was such an easy decision to have our wedding there. We had our ceremony in the beautiful Garden Pavillion, our cocktail hour in the Paris Room and, our reception in the Garden Ballroom. We decided on the buffet style dinner. I'm so glad we made that decision because the food was incredible! Our guests went up for seconds. Recently, my husband and I went to a wedding where the food was not high on the priority list as it was served very small portions. Our family and friends are still raving about it to this day!
    They included the cake, the bar and, the DJ. Dance Party DJs are great! All of our guests were dancing. They had interactive ways to get our guest involved in our day! We had uplighting and chair covers. The room looked beautiful! The day of the wedding we had Diane, our wedding coordinator, who went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and having fun! Thank you so much to Nicole and Frank, whom made this stay so very special to us!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Miriam · Married on 04/21/2012

My parents received so many calls from guests saying they had such a great time and it was the best wedding they had ever attended.
    My husband and I were so pampered and the guests were amazed at how attentive and professional the staff was.
    Eating out at restaurants now is always second best to the food we had at our wedding.
    If you are looking for a DJ that you can understand what is being said, has high energy, professionalism and the ability to make the music loud but not ear piercing...then stop looking. Because Dance Party DJ's is another additional benefit for choosing Paris Caterers at the Palace.
    Paris worked with us every step of the way. That's right, I said "us". My husband looked forward to the meetings because he had such a good time on our first visit to look at the facility he couldn't wait to contiue with the planning. I highly recommend Paris Caterers at the Palace and Dance Party DJ's. They will make your event something you and your guests will never forget!
    Miriam

Sent on 06/07/2012

Marjorie · Married on 10/22/2011

Great food! Beautiful venue!! The service was excellent and they are very accommodating.

Sent on 12/15/2011

Justina · Married on 09/17/2011

Paris Caterers made our wedding completely unbelievable! They really went above and beyond with everything, including the decor, the food and the atmosphere. They provided the bridal party with our own personal waitress during cocktail hour, which made us all very happy! My wedding was more amazing than I could have ever dreamed and I really have to thank Paris for making everything perfect. The people were great to deal with and really made sure that everything was perfect for our big day! Thanks again Paris!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Allison · Married on 09/03/2011

Everything was perfect! Food was HOT (we did have the buffet), which was a big thing for my father. I actually thought the food was better from a buffet versus a sit down, just my opinion. The waitress was always there to get me a drink or anything i needed. we had a mismatch with the amount of people at one table versus another and they figured it all out and just let us know what they were doing. DJ was amazing (Matt) and played everything we wanted from start to finish. Justine was great! She was my husband's co-worker so they knew eachother. Paris was willing to work with our budget and even be generous in other areas to make the experience even better. Keith and Nicole were also great, very flexible and personable to Bill and I. We couldn't have ask for the better team for our wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2011
  • Ilissa

Ilissa · Married on 08/27/2011

I had a wonderful time at Paris! It was great working with Frank and Nicole. They accommodated my needs up to the last minute and helped me with everything. They made sure that my wedding was smooth sailing. The food was amazing! My guests kept raving about how great the food was and how there was so much of it(we had buffet). Everyone thought the place looked amazing. It had an awesome time celebrating at Paris.

Sent on 08/29/2011

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2011

We were just married there on July 30. Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be! Paris was an incredible price for what we got!! The food was out of this world and we chose to do the candy bar for our favors. People went crazy over it!!! I couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Paris Caterers!! We had the beau palais room---it was wonderful!!! OOOO and we upgraded the desserts and they were SOOOO worth it!!!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2011

I loved my wedding at Paris! From the moment I walked in the door, Nicole and Frank helped make my wedding day stress-free and just what I imagined. When I would become stressed about different things, Frank would joke with me, calm me down, and reassured me that things would be fine and evrything truly did end up better than I could have imagined! I had a lot of personal touches throughout the wedding and they not only were fine with them but executed them just as I imagined and helped my dreams become a reality. My wedding was on the hottest day of the year, but the staff still stayed positive and went out of their way to make sure that my friends and family were cool and comfortable. Family members still tell me that the food from Paris was the best food they have had from a wedding and they enjoyed everything there. I used the photobooth as favors and guests loved it! I love Paris and would highly recommend them to others!!!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2011

Paris Caterers was AMAZING to work with. From day one they were so friendly and helpful and gave us exactly what we wanted. Frank and Nicole went out of their way to ensure we were happy during the planning, and especially on the wedding day. They include DJ and cake in the package which was also helpful. Everything ran so perfectly and we didn't have to do a thing. Before I even had a chance to ask, I always had a new drink in my hand, they would let us know how much time was left in the night, and handled every little detail we never even thought of. we couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 09/06/2011

kathy · Married on 04/15/2011

Paris was perfect!! Everything was just as we expected, staff was wonderful and food was amazing as always!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Amy · Married on 10/02/2010

The Staff of Paris Caterers is amazing! From the moment I walked into the door, I felt relief. Nicole was wonderful with all of the planning and details, as well as keeping me calm about the entire event. Everything was spectacular and they were able to make my dreams come true!

Sent on 11/07/2010
  • Sweetpea91810

Rae-Leigh · Married on 09/18/2010

I got married at Paris in September of 2010 and my friends and family are still talking about it! From start to finish everything was perfect, Nicole and Frank did everything they promised and more. We couldn't have asked for a better day and if your considering booking, just do it, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Lauren · Married on 08/07/2010

Had a wedding at Paris and every guest kept talking about how much food was out during cocktail hour. Everyone was saying how good all of the food was from start to finish. : ) Nichole was awesome and they were VERY accommodating with everything. Couldnt be happier with how our wedding turned out.

Sent on 08/26/2010
  • twinkletoez16

Sara · Married on 09/18/2009

I loved everything about Paris Caterers! They made everything so easy and not at all stressful. The prices were geat considering the package included the DJ and wedding cake, and not having to find my own vendors was greatly appreciated. My wedding turned out so beautiful the food was great, and everyone had the best time at the reception. Paris Caterers does a wonderful job and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/16/2009

debbie · Married on 06/12/2009

We had both our ceremony and reception here and we could not have had a more perfect day. The food was outstanding and the set up was beautiful!

Sent on 06/30/2009

Kate · Married on 07/12/2008

Paris Caterers was absolutely wonderful. Everyone there was extremely nice and helpful. They even upgraded us to a larger room when it became available. I cannot say enough about how great they were.

Sent on 08/06/2008