57 Reviews for Paramount Country Club

Open Bar (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)

I highly recommend the Paramount Country Club as a wedding venue! We had a fantastic experience working with Alana both while planning the wedding and on the day of. She was so responsive and accomodating, and made everything just so easy for us. The grounds are beautiful and we had a great time driving around in the golf cart taking photographs.

We were hoping for an outdoor ceremony but the weather didn't cooperate. However, they have not 1 but 2 backup options! We used the overhang area and I think it was just as beautiful (if not more so!) than if we were to have had it in the outdoor ceremony space. The firepit with s'mores was also so much fun afterwards! And of course, the onsite cottage was SO convenient.

The food was incredible, kudos to the kitchen staff. We got so much feedback afterwards about the food.

Finally, shoutout to Maria, the "bridal babysitter". She was awesome and made things run so smoothly!

Book your wedding here, for sure!

Profile Picture Adina, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

While searching for the perfect venue a friend of a friend recommended Paramount Country Club. When I called to set up an appointment, they fit me in the very next day. Alana did a fantastic job showing us around the venue and explaining all of the wonderful things the venue had to offer. It was honestly love at first sight! Planning the wedding was so easy because Alana was fantastic at responding to e-mails, she was very prompt and answered any questions I had. I cannot say enough great things about Alana. The food was delicious and a major step above other wedding venue food that we had tasted. Alana made it easy for me to drop off all the wedding extras, she helped take the monogram from our invitations and put it on the menus, she made the signage for us for our signature drink and card box, every detail was perfect. The night before the wedding we stayed in the suite at the Paramount- another fantastic amenity. The room was spacious, clean, and very convenient. This is when I got to meet Maria, who is another wonderful employee at Paramount. Maria and Alana helped us unload the car and get settled into the suite. When we woke up the day of the wedding Maria was there setting up breakfast for us! They provided fruits, pastry, coffee, mimosa, anything we wanted. Maria was doing things I didn't even think of- she steamed all of the robes and dresses, set up beautiful photo opportunities for the photographers, bustled and fixed dresses, took pictures on our phones for us, EVERYTHING! They also served us lunch and even made a lunch to go for the men who were getting ready at a nearby hotel. Alana and Maria are definitely an amazing team, I almost felt like they could read my mind- I didn't need to ask for anything. They brought us signature drinks as we rode around the course to take pictures. They even made sure that my husband and I took some time to eat and be alone before entering the party. They made the whole day smooth and amazing!!

Profile Picture Michele, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Great for photography. Excellent food. Spacious rooms for cocktail hour and main reception. Alana and the entire Paramount team pay attention to detail and make sure to cover all bases. The bridal suite and cottage rooms for the bridal party are a big plus.

Profile Picture Gilbert, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where to start with the Paramount Country Club, and the amazing experience they just made happen for my husband and I. I prefer to start with the people. Alana was one of the main factors in why we booked the Paramount to begin with. She is one of those people who is in such control over the events that are happening behind the scenes, anticipates your needs and is smiling all the way through it. She was incredibly accommodating to our requests and was so helpful from the first time we saw the venue, to the day after the wedding.

The other part of the dream team was Maria, the bridal assistant. She anticipated our needs while getting ready all morning before we even knew them. She was on top of things and assertive, yet soothing. My bridesmaids are still raving about her.

Beyond the people, the place itself was perfect. The weather held up enough for us to do our ceremony and pictures outside, which they didn’t make us decide until 1.5 hours prior. The grounds are beautiful, and the area where we did the ceremony, with the mountains in the background looked like something out of a movie. The set up for the reception was equally beautiful. Which brings me to what we ate at the cocktail hour and reception. BEST FOOD EVER. We were given a huge assortment of options, for both stations, passed hor devours and meals. Our guest couldn’t stop raving about how good it was. All in all, it was the perfect night, and the wedding planning was almost flawless with Alana helping us every step of the way. She does the work of an incredible, expensive wedding planner, all included when booking the Paramount.

Don't walk, RUN, to book your wedding here. We could not have been happier!!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married here last weekend (11/18/17) and had the most magical night, truly beyond what we could have imagined. Last year when my mom and I started the venue search, Paramount was actually our very first stop. I was sold immediately, not just on the venue itself, but also on the staff. The grounds are stunning and the venue feels intimate and cozy. It is a really unique space, which is what we were looking for. Alana is the most talented and competent venue coordinator we met. She is a huge part of why we chose Paramount for our wedding. Alana worked with us every step of the way to answer our many, MANY questions. She was so patient with us and our families to put any of our worries at ease. She was incredibly accommodating and made sure we were happy about each and every detail. Alana also worked with our vendors to make sure all of the final details were set. Maria, the bridal attendant, was with us all day and anticipated all of our needs. She is an absolute gem! The night itself ran so smoothly and the timing for everything was on point. The space looked beautiful and everyone worked so hard to make sure the indoor ceremony space was special (because I had really wanted to have the ceremony out on the patio but the weather wasn't cooperating). All of the food was INCREDIBLE. Nicole was with us at the end of the night to make sure all of our belongings were wrapped up and that we were set with everything we needed. We were also able to stay at the cottage that night, which was amazing because we didn't need to leave to go to a hotel. Our guests have been raving to us and our families since the event. I highly recommend choosing Paramount Country Club for your wedding!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin? Paramount Country Club was absolutely amazing!! We got married on 10/14/17 and our guests are still commenting on our wedding and saying how truly beautiful it was. It was only 3 weeks ago but it feels like it was just yesterday. Between the amazing outdoor ceremony space, to the super spacious cocktail hour spaces (lobby, bar room, & outdoor patio), to the awesome ball room, & fabulous bridal suites - I would recommend this venue to everyone!! We are so so happy we went with Paramount. Alana was an absolute joy to work with - she is a fantastic wedding coordinator. Maria & Nicole were also fantastic & super helpful the day/night of. My husband was especially grateful for the complimentary round of golf for him and his buddies - that was a huge selling point for him as he is an avid golfer. Everything went extremely smooth and we honestly cannot even think of one thing that went wrong. The weather was perfect - very warm for an October afternoon. The staff at Paramount really puts their heart and soul into weddings - it shows when you are the bride and groom and get to experience it first hand. Thank you so much to everyone who made our wedding a hit! We are so happy and will look back on this special day for years to come.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, In-House Catering

Having our wedding at the Paramount was the best decision we made! The best part of choosing the paramount are the people. Alana, Maria, and Nicole went above and beyond to make the day go smooth and be everything we hoped it would be. Throughout the whole process, Alana stays in touch, answers any and all questions, and helps you with any ideas you may have. I couldn’t have made it through the whole process without Alana being there as a guide. She is fantastic from the beginning to end! Maria is the best bridal attendant a girl could hope for. She anticipated my needs before I even knew what I wanted or needed. She had food and drinks for us at every point, & helped with anything we asked. She was also so sweet with making sure my mom and MOH were included in helping with my bustle even though she knew how to do it right away. Nicole (the Maître D) made sure the whole night went smooth! She was there to help with anything we needed, and she packed up all of our stuff and had it ready for us to pick up the next day. All three of these ladies made sure that we were happy, our parents were taken care of, and that all guests were enjoying themselves. We didn’t have one concern throughout the whole night because this staff was on top of their game. Our guests commented on how nice the bar tenders and wait staff were. The food is absolutely amazing with endless amounts of options. The grounds are beautiful for pictures, the hall for cocktail hour and the reception is awesome. The cocktail hour is very relaxed, and people can enjoy sitting on the deck outside, tables inside, or on the couches. The reception area is great; there is the main area for tables and dancing and an additional side area with high top tables, so people can get up and mingle. The layout is perfect. It’s also really nice that you are the only event there for the day. You can pick up all your stuff the next day so you don’t have to get everything that night. Pick the Paramount!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/12/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

We got married at Paramount Country Club in August and I can say without a doubt that it was the single best decision we made in wedding planning. From our first visit, we knew it was the place for us, and it only got better from there. The team, especially Alana, was amazing to work with. Alana fielded our many questions without hesitation and made wedding planning enjoyable and easy. It was never an issue for us to schedule a phone call or visit, and Alana provided some great recommendations for other vendors who we were also thrilled with. As we got closer to the wedding, my husband and I felt way more relaxed than we thought we would, thanks to Alana and team having everything so buttoned up. And most importantly, our wedding day at Paramount was seamlessly perfect! My husband and I had a team of people ready to help us with whatever we needed, and they kept us both cool, calm, and collected in the hours leading up to the ceremony. The ceremony site is beautiful, and everything flowed really well into the nearby cocktail hour and reception area. We loved how each space offered a slightly different feel, from the outdoor ceremony with a gorgeous view of the mountains, to the somewhat more masculine cocktail hour area in the grill room which had a great outdoor space, and then the more romantic ballroom for the reception. The food and drinks were both plentiful and delicious, which can be a hard combination to nail but Paramount did it. We had an after party on site as well, which I also highly recommend. We seriously didn’t have to worry about a thing from set up to breakdown – it was amazing. We had so many people compliment Paramount, the staff, the food, the drinks, and we couldn’t agree more with them. Thank you, Alana and team, for being such a big part in making our wedding perfect! Do yourself a favor and schedule a visit to Paramount now! You won’t look back!

Profile Picture Berit, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

I cannot say enough amazing things about Paramount!! Alana and her team were incredibly accommodating and I felt like I was planning my wedding with friends more than with people who were hired to do a job. Our wedding night was a fairytale night and our guests have been raving about the food and service!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, In-House Catering

Alana and her crew's attention to every detail leading up to, during (and even after) our big day was "Paramount" to the success and happiness of our wedding day! Alana was so patient, sweet and thoughtful, in communication with us, our families and vendors (not always easily done). She had every "t" crossed and every "i" dotted; Alana and her staff guided us through our decisions and coordination with so many other moving parts that were also integral to our special day. She is truly a Jane of all trades, capable, creative and competent, solving any potential issues before they even had the chance to blossom into fully bloomed problems. She knew what we would need before we even knew. Our families, wedding party, vendors and officiant - every one had what they needed, knew where they had to be and, well, the day was picture perfect, with Alana and crew behind the scenes making it all come together. They SERIOUSLY throw a DAMN GOOD Wedding!!! We Heart You Paramount Peeps!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

There will never be enough words to describe how amazing our wedding day was thanks to the Paramount Country Club! The level of service is incomparable. Alana, Nicole, and Maria are the best at what they do! I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. All our guest raved about the food and the staff. I would highly recommend having your next special event at the Paramount!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Parking, Valet, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Your search for the perfect wedding venue is over because you have found it here at the Paramount Country Club! My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Paramount on July 1, 2017 and we could not have had a more perfect experience. The venue itself is gorgeous! The beautiful grounds and scenery made for awesome wedding pictures. The food is AMAZING! Our guests are still raving about it! The ballroom was the perfect size -- we felt that all of our guests had enough room and that they could see my husband and I at the sweetheart table easily. But the most special thing about the Paramount is the people who work there! The entire staff was so friendly and accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process, but there are three people that I am so incredibly grateful for and who went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make our day perfect - Alana, Nicole and Maria, aka the dream team. Alana was an unbelievable event coordinator and just a wonderful person to work with. We first met Alana when we toured Paramount for the first time and she was so kind to us that by the time we finished our tour, we felt like we had just spent an hour with an old friend!
Throughout the year of wedding planning, Alana was there for us. She answered every email quickly and was always so reassuring. We knew instantly that we could trust her to make our day perfect because she listened, advised honestly and was always so genuine. She truly took care of everything and because of her, my husband and I actually got to enjoy our wedding. Nicole was a fantastic maitre d'! She made sure that the entire night went according to schedule and made sure that my husband and I always had everything we needed. It was so comforting to have her by our side looking out for us. Maria was the best bridal attendant anyone could ever ask for! She knew what I needed even before I did! Trust me, your search is over, you've found the perfect venue and the most perfect people to work with here!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my wedding at Paramount this last weekend on June 9, 2017, and everything was more than I could have ever imagined. My husband and I both got ready there, and felt as if we were in paradise not having to wait on anything happening nor did we have to worry about if things were going to get done. Alana and her entire team were pure perfection. If we were thinking it, it was already done. The property is absolutely stunning and made for the perfect location for our special day, we were also lucky to have perfect weather. Everything went so smooth and just more than I could have ever imagined. Thank you again to everyone at Paramount for your wonderful hospitality and you amazing effort to make our day spectacular. If you are looking for a venue, I HIGHLY recommend this place.

Profile Picture jordan, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, In-House Catering

I am not even sure where to start or how to truly express how phenomenal our wedding was thanks to the incredible family at Paramount Country Club. I specifically say family because that is exactly how each and every person we met there treated my husband and I, our family, our friends, and each other. From the moment we walked through the doors of Paramount we knew that it would be the place we would share the joining of our lives. Alana was there for us every step of the way, for every little detail. I can promise that this is not the ordinary wedding venue. Each person gives their all into making the vision you have of your day come to life. Maria was out of this world amazing on our wedding day as well. She pretty much had me crying with everything she did to take the weight off my shoulders. From a welcoming morning breakfast to sewing my dress and making sure my hair was in place for each photo she truly made the day the best. Between her and Alana I really did not have to worry about a thing. Our guests have been raving about everything from the beauty of the ceremony to the incredible food. My family has been asking if we can do it again! If you are thinking about having your wedding at Paramount Country Club I promise you will be making the best decision in the world for your wedding! Thank you so much to Alana, Maria, Nicole and the entire Paramount Family thanks to you we truly had the best day ever! We miss you all already!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Run, do not walk, to Paramount for your wedding. Everyone who works there seems to be singularly committed to making your day the best and most special day ever, especially Alana Levy (Event Director). Wedding planning can be stressful, but once the day arrives, you should be able to trust that everything will be completed to perfection...and it certainly was at Paramount. The decor, food, and service was second to none. Best day of my life, with no regrets!

Profile Picture Danni, 11/11/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were looking at a number of venues within an easy drive of NYC when we found Paramount Country Club, we fell in love with the ceremony area, reception space and the staff there. The space and staff allowed for an event that was almost stress free (unfortunately they could not control the weather or the guest transportation). The cottage with multiple rooms allowed us the space to get ready and guests to stay overnight which was extremely convenient. We got married in autumn with the leaves changing - the background was truly breathtaking with lots of yellows, oranges, and reds. Having Maria on hand the day of the wedding was extremely helpful and she took care of things that I would not have even considered. Alana was the guiding force through the whole process. She was with us from the beginning through the end and never let us down. From showing us the spacious rooms to coordinating with our ice cream cake maker to make sure the cake got there on time and in one piece. One of the hardest decisions we had to make was what to serve our guests. Paramount did not make it easy on us since they offered a plethora of choices and then they told us that the chef can make almost anything we desired. The food was delicious and the guests enjoyed the spaciousness of the facilities. Words cannot describe how grateful we are to Alana, Nicole, Maria and the rest of the staff for making the day truly magical. If you are looking for a venue, Paramount Country Club is one of the best you could find.

Profile Picture Angela , 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything about Paramount was amazing, I can't say it enough.

Alana was our point person throughout the process, and she was so responsive to all of my silly questions. In fact, every time we met or spoke, she was answering questions I hadn't even thought to ask yet, which is how I knew our big day would go off without a hitch!

Paramount fed myself and my bridal party as soon as we arrived, from bagels and fruit to lobster rolls and mini-sandwiches for lunch, I couldn't have asked for more! We had 2 large connected rooms in the Member's Cottage to use to get ready, which was more than enough space for the 9 of us.

During photos, we were given a couple of golf carts to ride around the venue on, along with coolers of beer, water, etc to help us stay cool.

Our outdoor ceremony was beautiful, and many of our guests assumed that cocktail hour was actually dinner since there was so much amazing food available!

We were able to dance the night away without a worry, and thanks to our dedicated bridal attendant, we never went hungry or thirsty throughout the night.

Everything really was perfect, it was a dream come true!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning

Paramount Country Club was THE perfect wedding venue! Besides the exquisite grounds,beautiful ballroom, intimate cocktail area, and cozy guest cottage, everyone at Paramount made us feel totally pampered and special. Doug, Alana, Nicole and Maria were amazing hosts who really thought of every detail before we even knew what we wanted. All our guests raved about the abundance and overwhelming delicious quality of the food. Without any reservation, we would recommend Paramount! :)

Profile Picture Laura, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Paramount Country Club was a spectacular venue for our daughter’s wedding. The beautiful grounds and garden are unsurpassed for a romantic outdoor ceremony. The historic clubhouse and adjoining patio has a warm feel and great flow for the cocktail hour and reception. Having use of the recently renovated guest cottage on the premises made it feel like a destination wedding, right here in NY. The magnificent golf course and mountain backdrop, afforded special areas for some unusual and creative pictures of the bride and groom.
Doug Graubard is the ultimate wedding professional. With his extreme knowledge and passion for food, wine and presentation, Doug will help you design a current menu that captures your own personality. The entire staff at Paramount made the day seamless and easy, so that WE could truly enjoy every moment. Doug, Alana, Nicole and Maria worked very hard the entire day, paying great attention to all the details. Maria took such special care of the bride and the entire bridal party, From the ceremony through the cocktail hour, reception and after party, everything went as smoothly as promised. The food was plentiful and beyond our expectations. Our guests can’t stop complimenting every aspect of the night, and especially the wonderful care they all received throughout the event. We were beyond thrilled with the Paramount experience from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Lois, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We want to thank Mauricio, Alana and Maria for helping to make our son's rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception such a beautiful and memorable event. The Paramount Country Club is historic, yet modern. The sweeping grounds and vistas provided a great backdrop to the witnessing of the vows, the photographs, and the celebration that followed. All the staff was attentive and had our best interests at heart. Any request that we or our guests made was promptly answered and some were even anticipated by them in a friendly and eager way. They always seemed so happy for us, and pleased to serve us. The food was delicious and plentiful. We had the use of every building from the Bistro, to the comfortable and spacious Guest Cottage, to the lovely Rose Garden, to every room of the Main Club House. We worked with Mauricio for over a year and he was always helpful, courteous, easily accessible, and available at short notice. He and his staff worked seamlessly with all the vendors the happy couple had chosen. Our Groom and his lovely Bride were delighted, radiant, & really were able to enjoy their own reception because they had the assurance that all was being well handled. We heard so many positive comments from our family and guests about what a great venue we had chosen for the marriage celebration.
Thank you to Paramount for all the care you and all the vendors took to make this such a beautiful wedding.
Kathy & Jamie Hornberger

Profile Picture James & Kathleen, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When looking for wedding venues, I came across Paramount Country Club. The website was lousy and it was a golf club (which we weren’t crazy about), but it looked like a nice spot and within the area we wanted to host our wedding. I requested more information on their contact page and promptly forgot about it. A short time later, I received a LinkedIn message from Paramount’s Director of Catering, Mauricio. In my haste, I had forgotten to provide any contact information, but Mauricio went out of his way to find me, which he eventually did on LinkedIn. After going out of his way for us, my husband and I decided we had to at least go in for a quick look. It was the first venue we saw and we were floored. The property was absolutely stunning and their wedding package and services were impressive. We threw our misconceptions out the window and quickly booked a time for our parents to see the venue before finalizing our wedding date.

Looking back on our wedding day, we have absolutely no regrets! Mauricio and his staff went out of their way for us over and over again. They treated me, my husband, our family and bridal party like royalty the day of (we got ready on premises). The food (particularly cocktail hour) was delicious. They worked seamlessly with our other vendors. The venue itself was beautiful (we luckily had good weather and got married in the garden). And most importantly, they made it EASY! My in-laws were also impressed. My husband is their third and youngest son, making this the third wedding they’ve helped to host. They’ve said over and over again how impressed they were by Mauricio, who lived up to all his promises.

Book Paramount Country Club and don’t look back! It will be worth it.

Profile Picture User5302053, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was excellent for our ceremony and reception; the staff went above and beyond to accommodate us and guests. Paramount's outdoor garden for the ceremony was lovely, overlooking the hills and mountains. The banquet rooms were just the right size for 125-plus guests with plenty of room to dance and mingle. Again kudos to the staff for the excellent service and care, making the day so much easier for us.

Profile Picture User5136949, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding here in April. Doug and the entire staff at Paramount were incredible all day. They far exceeded any expectation I had of them. The grounds are beautiful and my wedding was absolutely perfect because of everyone there. The food was delicious and guests at my wedding are still raving about how great everything tasted. I am so fortunate to have had my wedding here.

Profile Picture User5163281, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Attended a wedding on Saturday evening and it was absolutely gorgeous ! Food , service , staff and Maitred were great . Very impressed with this venue .

Profile Picture User4993227, 2+ years ago, 1 Review