Paradise Weddings & Events Reviews

20 Reviews for Paradise Weddings & Events

• Dinorah

Dinorah D. · Married on 12/31/2020

Beyond pleased

Paradise weddings was beyond professional and knowledgeable in helping to create our dram NYE wedding. Thank you so much! We only wish to relive that night again 💞👰🏻‍♀️🤵🏻‍♂️.

Sent on 02/10/2021
  • Cristina

Cristina F. · Married on 11/14/2020

phenomenal

Paradise wedding events did a phenomenal job making our dream wedding come true. Ana made it so easy to communicate and put us at ease planning our destination wedding. Despite having to reschedule our wedding twice due to covid Ana stuck by us and supported us through all the hurdles. Thank you again for going above and beyond for us and incorporating every detail possible. You will not regret using paradise wedding events for your special day.

Sent on 01/22/2021

Paradise Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Christina & Dom, Thanks a lot for your review , you are the best !! It was such a beautiful day and so emotional to finally after the re- scheduling the wedding 2 times , your special day became reality.
    How beautiful you both looked and what a party you guys had, and what a dance moves I will never forget :-) Wishing you all the best big hugs!!
  • Megan

Megan H. · Married on 10/17/2020

Anna & Her Team Are Incredible!

Paradise Weddings & Events was recommended to me through my venue and I am so thankful for them! Anna was SO helpful when it came down to every aspect of planning my wedding. Her quick responsiveness & knowledge of the best vendors in the area is unparalleled. She worked hard to make sure every detail of our wedding was perfect and made sure I had the most stress-free wedding day possible. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Paradise Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Megan, Thank your your kind words ! Can we do it all over again!! What a great time did we have !! it was such a beautiful day and I enjoyed to be part of you and Coltons special day. Sending you big hugs.
  • Steven

Steven A. · Married on 09/01/2020

We had our wedding on Thursday January 9th, 2020. Anna was our wedding planner and she did a phenomenal job. She was so organized and always a phone call away. She took all the stress away from us. We loved her work so much that we felt she should deserve more than what she asked for, and gave her a tip.

Thank you Anna, I will refer you to everyone I know.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Laura

Laura A. · Married on 07/10/2020

Paradise Weddings and Events-No Worry

I wish I could get married every year and have Anna and Paradise Weddings plan it! Every detail, every step, every plan was done to match the vision I told Anna I had. Most women speak of being stressed and worried when planning a wedding, but I never did. Not once in that process because I know Anna had everything under control. From being patient, organized and a great listener she was a wedding planner and best friend combined. My family and friends call my wedding the "wedding of the century" and that was all possible because of Anna. From the amazing vendors she works with to the fact that she has been doing this for years and is a pro, it all manifests itself into the most beautiful and perfect wedding a girl could ever ask for. Thank you so much Anna and Paradise Weddings. You are making so many dreams come true...keep doing it!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Cesaley

Cesaley S. · Married on 06/20/2020

This team makes dreams come true

My wedding was a dream come true - all thanks to Anna and Gabi. Planning a destination wedding isn't easy - throw COVID in the mix and it is CRAZY! But Anna made it seem effortless. I worked with her for a year to plan my wedding and she was always on top of everything. She has experience with all of the vendors and can make recommendations or answer any questions you have about anything. She handled all of my last minute requests and thousands of questions, always answering so quickly and just a phone call away. On my wedding day I knew I didn't have to worry because Anna had it all handled. She works seamlessly with other vendors and my day was a dream come true thanks to everything she pulled together. I truly wish I could do it all over again because she was that wonderful! Thank you so much, Anna!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Harvey Y. · Married on 05/16/2020

Exceeded all expectations

If you are looking for a planner who will make sure everything is taken care of, looks around corners so you are always on schedule, and super flexible and patient, look no further than Anna. She was great in helping us plan and tailor a wedding for our unique needs. When COVID hit, she was extremely responsive and understanding in pivoting. Recommend 100%!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Paradise Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Harvey , Thank you very much I appreciate it !! it was a pleasure to plan your very intimate wedding. I had so much fun , and am so grateful to see your happy faces when we celebrated your special day after postponing. Wishing you all the best !!
  • Unice

Unice C. · Married on 02/22/2020

We were lucky to have Anna!

Where do I even start?! We are so fortunate we met Anna and had her help to plan our wedding! She is so knowledgeable, patient, and listened to every request we had for our special day. She seriously made every single vision we had come to life without hesitation. She kept me updated and organized in every aspect and I cannot thank her enough. She was so nice to all of my family members and my guests were expressing to me how much they loved her the day of the wedding! :) Anna and Gaby are the best team and ensured that not a single thing went wrong and every tiny detail was perfect! What wedding stress? Honestly, I didn’t experience any thanks to Anna and her team! Thank you Anna for everything! You’re amazing!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Karina

Karina M. · Married on 02/12/2020

The best support I could have during my wedding planning process

Anna helped me plan the wedding of my dreams and kept my anxiety at ease. I cant thank her enough! It was the best planning service I could have asked for. She took the time to make sure I was able to find exactly what I wanted for my special day. She went above and beyond and truly helped me make my dream a reality.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Shambra

Shambra F. · Married on 02/09/2020

Look no further - she is EXACTLY what you need!

Anna did a perfect job on our wedding. PERFECT. There was not a single detail that was missed or error made. She executed to our vision perfectly. Trusting Anna to manage the day plus all the details that lead up to the big day was easy. I say this because she is devoted, gives 150% every 365 days a year and is very knowledgeable at what she does. Planning a wedding from a different country can be very stressful but do not fret as Anna has it under control at all times. She aligned us with the best vendors and truly listened to our thoughts and delivered a flawless result. Hire Anna and I promise you will be beyond happy with the outcome of your wedding!

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Allie

Allie S. · Married on 01/26/2020

Top-notch Wedding Planner

We would absolutely recommend Anna Schriemer. Our wedding not only was everything we wanted, but exceeded our expectations and would have been nearly impossible to do without her and from afar. On top of that she was lovely to work with and went above and beyond, picking us up from the airport and driving us around when we did our site visit, and spending countless hours on the phone with us.

We had to change our wedding date when we were pretty far into the process and while most planners would have likely told us no outright, she pulled off the impossible by getting everything switched for us. She was also super patient as we figured out the guest list. Originally, we had no idea how many people would actually come to our destination wedding so she helped us create multiple budgets scenarios.

The vendors she works with are also top-notch. We could tell from the moment we met everyone that not only were they super professional and trustworthy, but that the service was going to be great and it was.

We are so so happy with everything and cannot thank Anna enough!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth P. · Married on 01/25/2020

If you want respect, hire Anna

Anna was an angel sent to us to help salvage our wedding planning. We made the mistake of hiring another planner & we suffered for 8 months before Anna was recommended to us. We were so relieved because we made more progress with Anna in 2 months than with the other planner in 8 months! Although, she was already booked for our wedding date for another event, she took us on as a client and made sure we were in good hands the day-of by her in the morning, and then by her team, Gaby and Lili, the rest of the night. Anna and team are detail oriented and extremely organized. Anna is super sweet, hardworking, knowledgeable, flexible and accommodating. Don’t forget the best planner ever! She listened to our vision and was able to recommend vendors on the spot and even give a ballpark estimate of their service fees, which helped tremendously reel in our budget. She made destination wedding planning EASY and recommended qualified and PROFESSIONAL vendors. Communication was painless and excellent. Although we only met Gaby the day of our wedding, she was on top of things. She took care of what she needed to and knew when to come to us to make a decision, thank you for being a great timekeeper! You can tell Anna and her team, take pride in their work, they respect their working relationships and genuinely care for their clients. Bravo, bravo!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Angela

Angela C. · Married on 01/20/2020

Breathtaking wedding!

If there’s one thing I may say about myself is that I’m extremely picky and OCD, so to leave such an important day in the hands of someone else was a bit nerve racking until I spoke with Anna. Wow just wow, her attention to detail, her prompt messaging (even late nights), her professionalism just made everything so simple. I had my dream wedding and Anna made every vision come to life. Thank you so much, and you made this so stress free and amazing I wish I could live this day over and over again! Xoxoxo

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Lou

Lou A. · Married on 11/30/2019

One of a kind wedding planner!

Anna has this amazing ability to be so calm and understanding as well as organized and on top of it all! We just had our destination wedding at Villa la Joya and it was a dream! From phone calls to site visits to emails, suggestions and recommendations, Anna made our decision to get married in Mexico so easy. We loved every minute of our wedding day and trusted Anna to ensure a seamless event, which she did! Our wedding guests were all so impressed and we received so many compliments on the wedding and reception that wouldn’t have been possible without Anna and team! Big shout out to Anna for our most favorite day ever!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea M. · Married on 11/26/2019

Spectacular

Paradise Wedding was able to make the wedding of my dreams a reality. Anna did a phenomenal job with organizing everything from vendors to our visits prior to the wedding day making the wedding process so much easier. She is truly amazing! I would highly recommend her and her company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, kind and talented planner. Trust me, she’s the best! We will forever be grateful with Anna and Paradise Weddings. Truly extraordinary!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Ashlé O. · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing. Hands down, 100% worth the money!

Anna was incredible. From day one of deciding our wedding date and venue through the hour we were leaving the venue back to our resort, she was nothing short of remarkable. She gave insightful and professional recommendations, always responded right away to any question or concern and made our day simply perfect. Our day would not have been the same, let alone nearly as magical without her. Everything went so smoothly and it’s all thanks to her! 10/10 recommend!!!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Anastasia

Anastasia · Married on 11/11/2019

Above and Beyond

It's difficult to even begin this review because I could go on forever about how lucky we were to have Anna in our corner from day one. We were fortunate enough to have been given her name very early in the planning process, and without speaking to another wedding planner, we felt that we didn't need to look any further (which isn't typically how I roll). We got in touch with her 13 months before our wedding date, and at first we took off on a slow, yet productive start. Anna knew I was expecting a baby 7 months before the wedding and was very attentive to helping me accomplish as much as possible before he was born so that I could focus on him more than planning our wedding for 90 guests. Although the pressure, loose ends, last minute decisions, small details, etc. that come about during crunch time (approximately 60 days until "I DO") was definitely unavoidable; Anna kept me organized, respectfully reminded us of what needed to be done/decided/paid for and so on in an effective and manageable manner. Additionally, being that this was a destination wedding she was more than accommodating when it came to selecting vendors. She of course had her recommendations, which we in fact did use several of, but I found it extremely thoughtful, and quite frankly it exceeded our expectations when she would take us on a virtual vendor visit. Because of this, I was able to get an actual visual of our table scapes, furniture selections, etc. which I am so grateful for because what I had mind, ultimately was not what we went with. Furthermore, she would set out on the hunt for vendors if I had a special request, like an espresso bar and would also meet them in person for tastings if necessary, for no extra cost might I add!
    Also, as embarrassing as this is I changed the "theme" of our wedding from "Italian Riviera" to a more laid back, bohemian and beachy vibe maybe 4 months before the wedding. The amount of work she had already put into my initial vision wasn't anything not worth mentioning, but she rolled with the punches with a smile on her face. She knew that this was one of the most special days of our lives together and it should be everything we want it to be. Anna was also always cognizant of what we were willing to spend and she'd weigh in on what she thought would be unnecessary or worth splurging on. For example, toward the end I was at an impasse between choosing 90 seconds of fireworks (pretty glam) + a simple, yet elegant candle and light display vs just having an over the top candle and string of lights display throughout our entire venue, which is what we went with--no regrets! It was so beautiful!
    Skip to us arriving in Mexico now and meeting her (my husband met her earlier in the year)--she was even sweeter in person. She had all the little things we needed to take care of before the rehearsal dinner and wedding organized for us. She ran numerous amount of errands for us, shuffled me around to appointments I had, (i.e. hair and make-up trial, chiropractor), took us to see our venue one last time before the magic happened, took us to our wine tasting to select what to serve--I'm telling you, non-stop serving us like we were royalty, hence why I titled this review "above and beyond".
    On the day of the wedding, she was at our hotel bright and early picking up pictures for our "memory table" and to see if there was anything else she could do.
    When it was go time, she was there at the venue of course with her assistant. They both calmed my nerves (I couldn't drink because I was 12 weeks pregnant!), and made sure all went smoothly (we had 23 in our bridal party) until it was time to walk down the aisle. I'm sure that she continued to coordinate several, several things as the night went on, but in all honesty I don't recall much as I was just trying to be in the moment with my husband. Before I end this review, which I'm telling you--doesn't cover everything she did for us, I'd like to give a bit of advice to all you brides to be:
    1) If you've gotten here-just stop looking for a wedding planner. Hire Anna! A girl on Instagram reached out to me who was getting married at the same venue but had a different wedding planner. While talking to her and giving her some advice, I couldn't believe what she was having to do herself! What was she paying this woman to do was my question! and
    2) If Anna is suggesting a vendor, it's for good reason. Quite honestly, I think the only vendor she didn't have in her back pocket was for our espresso bar, but she quickly sought one out and they were fab! Otherwise, she had suggestions for everything between a caterer, and florist to a cigar roller, caricature artist and donkey! We went with just about all of her recommendations and they turned out to be 100% amazing. The only two vendors I can think of that we went with on our own were, our acoustic guitarist and saxophonist for during the ceremony and dinner, and our photographer. Oh and our hotel! Which is one MAJOR mistake we made. Should have listened to her recommendations on that one too!

To conclude, this is YOUR WEDDING you're planning. Happens once and you want it to be SPECTACULAR. If you're getting married anywhere in the vicinity of Playa del Carmen, Mexico--don't plan it without Anna by your side. She is absolutely talented and clearly loves what she does as she takes the utmost pride in her work.
    We had so many compliments and guests telling us it was the most incredible wedding they had ever been to (despite of an hour of down pouring rain). It wouldn't be fair if I didn't give her credit for making that happen. I can't thank her enough for all of her help on and leading up to one of the most memorable days of our entire lives.

Feel free to contact me via IG @beachkidscoffeekisses

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Shantal

Shantal A. · Married on 11/09/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!!!

I am beyond grateful and happy we had Anna as our wedding planner. She was able to capture the vision for our wedding perfectly. I can definitely say we had our dream wedding in Villa La Joya and that it was even better than I could have imagined it. Wedding planning can be a very stressful process, especially when it is a destination wedding, but Anna made it so easy! I honestly do not know how I would have done it without her services. She is organized, detail-oriented, flexible and always available for any concern or question I had. She is extremely professional and has a great relationship with a variety of talented vendors which she stays in communication with throughout the whole process to ensure your wedding is perfect. She is knowledgeable and her experience is very evident when she is able to answer every question and concern with a solution. She's not only an outstanding wedding planner, but she's sweet, honest, respectful and always has a positive and calm attitude. If you are looking to get married in Riviera Maya, I cannot say enough how AMAZING Anna and paradise wedding services are, trust me you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Rosalinda

Rosalinda B. · Married on 11/02/2019

Best planner ever!

I am so happy and grateful that I found Anna to be my planner! She was so incredibly helpful with EVERYTHING during my wedding planning process and my wedding day! I had the wedding of my dreams and that’s all thanks to Anna! She paid such great attention to detail and made sure everything was absolutely perfect and my planning and wedding day was completely stress free because of her!! I highly recommend hiring her as your planner!!!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Chanthel K. · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent wedding planning services!!!

Anna and her team helped us with the planning of our wedding in Playa Del Carmen, MX. She really went above and beyond to make sure everything was in order and every last minute detail was take care of. She is extremely detailed and thorough which made the event play out smoothly and allowed us to enjoy our family and friends.

Sent on 12/12/2019