Paradise Productions and DJ Services Reviews

76 Reviews for Paradise Productions and DJ Services

• Monica

Monica Hubbard Martin · Married on 04/13/2019

The Wedding Experience of My Dreams

DJ Mario Bryant, with Paradise Pro DJ’s, was hands down the best music professional that we could’ve chosen for our special day. He knew exactly what he was doing during both the ceremony and the reception, kept our guests THOROUGHLY entertained the entire night, and made our overall experience amazing. My guests have given us so many compliments on not only his music services, but his uplighting as well. It gave our reception a completely different, beautiful vibe. Worth every penny. Three thumbs up!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • F

Firenza · Married on 03/17/2019

Philpot Wedding 2019

Anson was great to work with! He was professional, responsive when I had an issue with my payment online, personable, and awesome. Our wedding was in Brandon, MS, we spoke only twice via phone, and I still had no worries about how our day would go. Stress free and affordable. Book now!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Allison Nichelson · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding Day!

Paradise productions was awesome! They helped in so many different ways to make sure my special day was perfect!
    Highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Charmaine Respass · Married on 03/01/2019

Mother of the Bride

The service was phenomenal! I was use him again.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Delicia Martin · Married on 02/01/2019

Dj/Mc/Fog Machine

Very professional and very efficient. Dj services were bomb. Mc services were bomb. The fog machine was very inexpensive. Highly recommendedable.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Mrs. Davis · Married on 02/01/2019

Mr. and Mrs. Davis

Services were excellent! They kept our wedding going and we are still hearing great things about the music months later. We wouldn’t recommend anyone else! Thank you for helping make our special day spectacular! Truly above and beyond!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Carol

Carol Adams · Married on 12/08/2018

Professional, Timely, Forward Thnking... A blessing to say the least!

Mario and his team were professional, timely and forward thinking. He initially reached out to me to assist me with my event. In turn he followed up with a consultation to evaluate and understood my needs. He returned an option for a package that more than satisfied my needs. Upon the date of the event Mario delivered a customized service that more than impressed the crowd he serviced at my corporate holiday party at the Fort Worth Stockyards, December 8, 2018. I have a event planning business that I will certainly utilize Mario's services for from this day forward!

Carol Adams

Sent on 12/10/2018

Victor Fuentes · Married on 12/06/2018

More than expected - Try Mario Out!

Mario was responsive, flexible, and a great value for what we paid. Could not be more happy with our DJ choice. The music was on point. Got people dancing and having fun. The MC'ing was perfect. And he even brought a Spanish speaking translator ... We did not expect this, but it was a huge plus to us. These guys went above and beyond. Exactly what we wanted. Plus more. If you're looking for a great DJ absolutely check Mario and Paradise Productions DJ Service. Can't go wrong here.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Lorenza · Married on 11/11/2018

My best decision

Not only did he play the hits, but he was the reason everything transitioned smoothly. He guided us through things we didn’t even think needed to happen. He was the ultimate professional. Even though we paid him I feel like we are in his debt. Thank sir for your great service.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Arya G · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience

Working with Mario was easy and fun! He kept the night moving and kept the dance floor hopping. We are truly grateful for his professionalism and industry knowledge.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Morganne Austin · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely wonderful!!!!

Mario was incredible! He made my reception fun and my guests were engaged the entire time!!! I could not have asked for a better experience. Trust me, you cannot go wrong with Paradise productions. The customer service was superb.

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Adriene

Adriene · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding ceremony and reception

Paradise productions were so easy to work with. Whenever I had questions about anything the response time was quick and made me feel comfortable with any changes made. Also was very professional kept the crowd during our reception entertained all in all a great experience.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Arlette · Married on 09/15/2018

Best decision ever

The cloud dance was the highlight of my wedding. Absolutely amazing! Great experience!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Vicky · Married on 07/27/2018

Paradise Productions did an outstanding job on my wedding reception from the planning/negotiations stage all the way through execution. To prepare for our big day, they did research on us as a couple and got plenty of details frond us in order make the reception environment fittting for us. The radio voice of DJ Mario was perfect and professional for the environment. The display texting was a nice feature that kept everyone engaged. DJ Mario even scoped the diversity of the guests and made sure music was played to fit everyone. I would highly recommend Paradise Productions to others.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kenyon · Married on 07/27/2018

Mario was professional from the very beginning of our planning. He was responsive, had great follow-up, and the service he provided at the reception was wonderful. He kept the crowd entertained, engaged and energized. I am very impressed!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Venetta · Married on 06/28/2018

I referred Mario to my 6/2 Bride because they were looking for an elegant but fun experience. Mario’s set up is so professional and he goes above and beyond for his brides to ensure their day is beautiful. He attended the final details meeting and shared his perspective. On the day of the wedding he set up 5 hours early. He had a copy of the timeline and stayed a step ahead of us. He interacted with the guests and made it fun. Most importantly he didn’t try to take over my role as coordinator which I sometimes experience with DJs. We worked perfectly together as a team and the result was a beautiful wedding for the couple.

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • BrideToBe101

Delisa · Married on 06/16/2018

Very professional and helped make my wedding day even more special. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Lorrin · Married on 06/09/2018

You literally are the reason I didn’t break down! You are so kind and helpful and our You are the reason our day was so great!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Darrell · Married on 06/09/2018

Thank you Mario and crew for an amazing wedding! Mario DJ'd our son's wedding and provided an excellent experience from beginning to end. Mario did a great job reading the crowd and was able to make everyone feel at ease and have a great time. He kept the entire event running smoothly and everyone commented on how fantastic the music was! I highly recommend Mario and his team for any event!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

carly · Married on 06/09/2018

We were the florist/day of coordinator for the event. Mario was great to work with!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Lorrin · Married on 06/09/2018

They were Fantastic. They kept the party going, people moving and everyone had a great time! Great people to work with and knowledge. Would use them again!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Gregory · Married on 05/25/2018

Paradise Productions and DJ Services/Mario made our sons Graduation party and our 20th anniversary a memorable event for us. Mario was very professional, responsive and attentive to our needs. Everything was done with a sense of excellence. I would highly recommend Paradise Productions and DJ Services.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Used them for our 8th grade dance. They did a great job! 2nd year we have used them and will use them again next year.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Shari · Married on 04/26/2018

What a great team! Involved, responsive and wonderful at what they do! Thank you for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Trudy · Married on 04/14/2018

Paradise Productions and DJ Services provided DJ services and video monitor services for my birthday party. I brought them on board for my event within 2 weeks of the event. They were very accommodating and provided all that I requested and more. DJ Mario was great. I provided an event timeline and a music request list. DJ Mario worked smoothly with my event planner to keep the party going at a great pace and played all the music that I requested. DJ Mario created a hashtag for my party and provided 55 inch monitors to display the hashtag, live pictures and greetings from guests during the party. The monitors were originally planned for my personal picture slideshow. I enjoyed the hashtag activities so much that I decided not to show my slideshow. Everyone had a great time! DJ Mario helped to create a truly memorable event!

Sent on 04/30/2018