Paradise Photography Reviews

Paradise Photography 3
Paradise Photography 4
Paradise Photography 5

Christina · Married on 04/30/2016

James did an incredible job capturing our wedding weekend and could not be happier with the outcome! We heavily debated flying in a photographer but decided to go with James after meeting with him and looking at his work online. We could not be happier with our decision. The photos turned out fantastic and he was great to work with. His familiarity with the resort and island were a plus, and he was extremely helpful in giving tips to help ensure our photos looked great. We will definitely use James again when we are in the Turks for future family photos!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Erin · Married on 03/19/2016

Christine is a super talented Photographer. Not only does she capture awesome pictures, but she was also so great with our guests! My wedding was a dream come true and I have only seen a handful of the pictures! I highly recommend their services! They are also super fast at responding to emails!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Our photographer was great! The most beautiful pictures ever!!!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Krysten · Married on 11/07/2015

Frank was amazing to work with! We were a bit nervous before our initial meeting with Frank since my husband and I hate taking photos. However, Frank made us feel very comfortable and had great energy. Extremely organized and flexible, and never pressured us as far as time limits. He mapped the schedule out perfectly for the day of the wedding and everything was seamless. I highly recommend Frank to anyone who wants high-quality work. Wedding photos are forever, and we are absolutely thrilled that we had the opportunity to work with Frank to make our wedding photos so beautiful.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Christine · Married on 07/04/2015

James took the best photos in 1 hour for our wedding at the Alexandra Resort on July 4th! He also made a great video for our slide show for our reception in September! Thanks for everything. Christine and Steve

Sent on 08/02/2015

Frank with Paradise Photography was great! He was quick to respond to my questions early on and made everything easy for us. He listened to what we wanted and gave us his recommendations to help make that happen. Frank is a very skilled photographer and the images came out better than we could have ever imagined! I couldn't be happier with the the outcome.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Frank Withers was our photographer for our wedding. He was amazing. He got so many beautiful pictures of us. Thanks again for all of your amazing work!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Joy · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband employed Paradise Photography for our big day. Our wedding planner recommended Paradise and another Studio and we decided to go with Paradise after our first interaction with Frank. He was very personable and down to earth. They were flexible and allowed us to customize our package to meet our needs. Frank shot our engagement shoot on the island as well as our wedding. Our friends and family loved our pictures. His shots were amazing!! And did I mention how enjoyable and easy he was to work with. I couldn't recommend Paradise Photogrqphy enough. My husband and I have come to love Provo and will definitely use Paradise Photography again should we decide to capture other special life moments on the island.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Eric · event on: 05/12/2015

My wife and I renewed our vows in TCI a few weeks ago. Christine Morden from Paradise could not have been a better photographer. As a jaded New Yorker I find it hard to trust anybody that I haven't met before, but we communicated enough through emails prior for me to feel comfortable. Then we met. What a spit fire! She was amazing to work with. She had a vision as most artists do but not till we saw the outcome did we understand. Our photos were outstanding!!! Not to mention that they didn't play games with the copyright of the pics. I called 3 other photogs and they all wanted to charge you for your photos after you paid them to take them. So when I asked what am I paying you for if I don't get to keep the pics, they advised all you would get was digital shareable ones for social media sites. If you want the actual pics be prepared to pay as much as $1200 elsewhere and the quantity was not as much either. At Paradise you got to keep every photo in addition to the digital ones to share. We had Christine for 2 hours and we got over 200 photos. Can't talk her up enough!!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

We are so happy with Paradise Photography overall and Frank Withers in particular. Frank was wonderful to work with and made our shoot a lot of fun. The photos he took were breathtaking and we are thrilled with the results!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Erica · Married on 04/11/2015

Frank was an absolute joy to work with! We were nervous that having a wedding on the beach in Turks and Caicos would result in very casual looking pictures but Frank was able to capture the relaxed atmosphere while giving us very sexy, high fashion looking shots. We were completely blown away by the images he captured. He also stepped in for us when unfortunately our wedding planner slacked in some areas. He helped us transition from one event to the next during our big day. Frank was extremely professional but in the most laid back way. He has such an eye for detail and you can see him capturing the images in his mind as he is taking shots. It's really impressive to watch him work. I recommend him for any type of wedding from backyard wedding to upscale grand event.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/06/2014

We had gotten married at Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos. After viewing the portfolio, we had decided to book Paradise Photography, and we were very happy that we did. We had booked Frank Withers as our photographer. Frank was very responsive and prompt with our communication before the wedding, which is a comfort when planning a destination wedding, especially since nothing can be done in person. He met us a couple days before the wedding and was great at answering all questions and helped us feel confident in our plans. During the wedding, Frank was professional and was very easy to work with. He has a good mix of skills; he was authoritative and clear in directing us for portraits, but also he was very unobtrusive during the 'main event' for candid shots. We had a small wedding, so Frank was the only photographer. However, we were surprised at how many photos we got back. The photographs were beautiful. He was able to get some beautiful posed shots and some lovely candid shots. Also, we appreciated the photo editing. Overall, we had a wonderful wedding and thank Frank and Paradise Photography for helping making it so memorable.
    -Jessica and Gerard

Sent on 06/06/2015

Anthony · Married on 11/18/2014

Its not easy making my wife smile and relax while taking photos. Cameras are to my wife what kryptonite is to superman, but Frank did a fantastic job. He not only got her to relax and smile, but she actually enjoyed it! For two hours, he made her feel like an actual model. We really appreciated your expert advice and patience. Thanks for helping create such wonderful memories. Can't wait for the photos!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Frank was great. He took some really nice pictures and we are very pleased with our picture video.

Sent on 11/23/2014

amy · Married on 10/17/2014

Frank Withers of Paradise Photography shot my wedding last week and I couldn't be more pleased! He was super responsive prior to the date and was very helpful working within my budget. He came and met with me at my hotel the day before and showed me samples of wedding shoots and had me choose what I liked and didn't like for my own wedding. He sat with my Mother and Mother-in-law and was patient asking them what they would like for family pictures. The wedding day was so organized and relaxed, he moved the process along for us quickly as we didn't want to spend hours taking photos and miss the reception. Two days later he came to our honeymoon hotel and showed us a preview of all of the pictures, created a wedding slideshow set to music and went over pricing. I couldn't recommend anyone higher than Frank!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Riana · Married on 09/27/2014

I worked with frank withers and he was amazing. Love love all my pictures.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Kelsey · Married on 03/09/2014

I have nothing but great things to say about Frank and Paradise Photography. Professionally, Frank was fantastic to work with and I'm thrilled with the results. Meeting with him the day before our shoot really helped us de-stress upon arriving to Turks and Caicos and made us feel better prepared for everything. Frank even managed to get my smile-averse husband to smile in our pictures - not an easy feat. And the slideshow of our wedding ceremony on the beach has reportedly made relatives on each side cry as they watched it.

More importantly, on a personal level, Frank made our photo shoot a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We had such an incredible time during the several hours it lasted; it was the best part of our trip to Turks and Caicos. We can’t thank Frank enough for creating this special, stress-free, and amazingly fun experience for us to cherish in beautiful photographs.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Jill · Married on 01/06/2014

Frank photographed our wedding back in January and he was phenomenal!! He met with us a couple day before to go over the schedule and get an idea of what we were looking for. The day of the wedding he showed up 15min early. After the ceremony it took longer than expected for our reception to get set up, and he stayed late so we would have pictures of it all set up. He was super fun and easy to work with, he has a great sense of humor and keeps you laughing during your shoot. He was done editing the pictures 2 days later and we LOVED how everything came out!! We get so many compliments on our wedding slideshow and all the pictures. They're absolutely beautiful and exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Kari · Married on 01/04/2014

Frank photographed our wedding, and he was absolutely phenomenal!!! My husband & I & all of our family & friends were amazed at how wonderful our wedding pictures turned out. Frank was excellent at everything and was great about meeting our needs. He makes you feel at ease and relaxed, making for smiles that are truly genuine. He not only got great "posing" pictures, but some of the more candid shots he captured are some of our favorites! We very highly recommend Frank, and would definitely go with him if we had to do it all over.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/22/1991

We used Frank with Paradise Photography. What a great experience! He was super friendly to us and to our family. He was fun and he listened so that our images really captured our essence. We would definitely recommend the company and him personally.

Sent on 06/26/2016
  • F

Fay · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolute professional

Awesome experience, I felt comfortable working with this term. I would strongly recommend this service Thanks a million for making my special day extra special.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Cathy · Married on 02/14/2017

Frank and Romello were incredible! My husband hates to have his photo taken, but they made it fun and relaxed. They are gifted photographers who captured some great shots for us. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/28/2017

pete · Married on 04/04/2014

A real pleasure to have him do our photos, very professional and helpful all the time, could not do enough for us and made our day very special..fantastic photos and slideshow.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Linda Callagy · Married on 06/18/2019

3.0

Renise was a pleasure dealing with

Renise was a pleasure dealing with. Very professional and personable. We felt like we were dealing with a friend.

Sent on 07/15/2019

4.2
      3.5

Frank was great to work with! He is very professional and really listened to what we wanted as clients. We loved that he was not "posing" us so much and having us be more natural. The photos themselves were great! They came out beautiful and would highly recommend using Paradise. The pricing was very fair compared to other vendors we researched and met.

Sent on 11/25/2015