Paradise Cuisine Catering Reviews

56 | Panama City Beach, FL

56 Reviews for Paradise Cuisine Catering

Tara · Married on 05/08/2009

Allen and his team went above and beyond for our reception. They smoothed our the sand for our ceremony and setup the 30 chairs. They came out the day before and we walked through everything. We also visited their restaurant (Cherry Peppers) and sampled their food once we were in town. Everyone raved about the food. We did the Caribbean buffet and enjoyed the coconut shrimp, saucy/tender bbq ribs, and stuffed grouper the most. They brought the cake to each person as they sat and poured the champagne. We had a small reception of 30, but they took such good care of us. I would use them again if I did it all over.

Sent on 05/15/2009

Crystal · Married on 08/02/2013

Allen, Joyce, and the rest of the crew made our wedding night amazing. My main issue was wanting not to have to worry about anything and Allen made that happen. Everyone at the wedding raved on the food! I think at weddings people tend to forget the food, but I had several people ask me who these guys were. Thank you Paradise, it was perfect!!

Sent on 08/26/2013
  • W

Beth · Married on 05/22/2010

The food was wonderful! We could not ask for better tasting food and the presentation of the food was beautiful. Allen was very nice but can be a little slow to return calls and emails. Overall though, I would recommend them.

Sent on 05/26/2010

Gloria · Married on 05/22/2010

Allen is the most flexible caterer in existence:-) My daughter and I went for a tasting and just loved his food, and when she asked him to add mini cheeseburgers, grilled cheese, and fries to the menu, he did not hesitate. However, in the end I was not as impressed with his staff. The food was not hot and the wine was not chilled. I felt that because our wedding was small, that we did not get the attention needed on the day of the event. They were late getting to the site and then had problems setting up (which should not have occurred since they had already done a wedding at that site).

Sent on 06/02/2010
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 11/12/2011

3.8
      3.0

Great food!!!! The only knock was that we had a deal with the alcohol provider that we could return all unused alcohol and Paradise Cuisine opened or chilled all of the alcohol, meaning we couldn't return anything. Other than that, they did a phenomenal job and really helped meet our theme through the food and presentation!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Paradise Cuisine Catering's reply:

My memory of this event is that the Bride and Groom asked my staff to carry all of the remaining beer, wine, and alcohol to the roof top of the Above It All House. We refused, which meant that their remaining guests were then left to carry it all up there, and it is quite possible that they may have placed all the remaining items into the coolers for transport to the roof top.

Mackenzie · Married on 04/26/2014

0.0

My family and I hired Allen at Paradise Cuisine to cater both our rehearsal dinner and reception at Carillon Beach this past weekend. He absolutely failed us at every level - both events were a disaster. My MIL hired him to set up our rehearsal dinner on the beach the night before our wedding, which he assured us would be no problem. After set-up was complete, the venue sent security to order our family to move everything back up to their rental house because we weren't allowed to be on the beach. After that fiasco, the food simply did not meet our expectations. At the end of the night upon being questioned why my MIL was still being charged for equipment and services that we were not able to use on the beach, Allen got angry and stormed out of the rented house, slamming the door so hard he caused damage to it.

Fast forward to our reception. Not a single item of food that we had ordered arrived. We were actually running out of food before all our guests had been served. His explanation? He sent his chef the menu for the wedding that would be happening at Carillon Beach the following Saturday by mistake. To top that off, the food that was there was served cold. His servers seemed very inexperienced and the presentation of the food was terrible. He was also supposed to have sent boxed food to the house my new husband and I had rented for our wedding night. As you can imagine, that never showed up.

Believe me when I say I have never in my life actively sought opportunities to give someone a bad review until now. If I have saved even one couple the time, trouble, and heartache we experienced thanks to this company it was worth the effort.

Sent on 04/30/2014