Paradise Cuisine Catering Reviews

56 | Panama City Beach, FL

56 Reviews for Paradise Cuisine Catering

Allen and his team are amazing!! There are not enough words to describe how awesome they are! Everything for our wedding was above and beyond! Allen was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. We were a destination wedding to FL and did not have a chance to do a tasting. The food was fantastic, and the presentation was beautiful. We received a ton of compliments on the food and how professional the staff was. I HIGHLY recommend Paradise Cuisine!! Thank you to Allen and his team for helping me put together a wonderful event!

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • F

Faith · Married on 03/17/2013

I was working with Allen to cater our beach wedding at Anna's Veranda. Due to bad weather we had to completely change plans; however, Allen and his team made this transistion go by very smoothly. The food was absolutely delicious!!! I had guest come up to me and tell me they had never had such "good wedding food." I even had compliments on the kindness of his staff. Because of the wedding day chaos, I was not able to eat with the rest of the guests, so Allen brought me a small platter so I wouldn't be starving. If we had hired any other cater I know the wedding & reception wouldn't have gone near as smoothly. I thoroughly appreciate all he and his staff did to make our destination wedding a success. (He also helped me coordinate with the rental agencies which is a HUGE bonus if you live out of town.)

Sent on 03/18/2013

Raven · Married on 02/23/2013

Allen and his staff were AMAZING!! They were on point with everything. He made sure my guest had what they wanted available to them. The food was delicious and we got way more than what we were expecting. We did not know what to expect planning a wedding from so far away. Everything turned out beautiful!! He worked well with my other vendors and set up the rentals for me. He really made it a pleasant experience!!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Dianne · Married on 12/29/2012

Allen Davis and his staff were the perfect choice for our daughter's wedding. His staff could not have been more attentive to our family and our guests. The food was wonderful and the presentation was perfect. Everything was handled in a professional and seamless manner.

The Landing at Eagle Bay was also the perfect choice for a casual and fun rehearsal dinner. Allen is the best.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Tara · Married on 11/03/2012

We first met with Allen from Paradise Cuisine some months back, and immediately hit it off with him. After going through this experience take it from me THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT! He was extremely helpful! With this wedding being a destination wedding my wonderful mother took MANY 2 hour trips to Santa Rosa Beach to meet with him to discuss aspects of the reception! He was ALWAYS available! Not to mention I gave Allen a timeline of the reception and he was there to make sure it all went smoothly! We can go on and on about how AMAZING ALLEN was!! We met the chefs at a couple of our meetings and really LOVED what they had to say. Their input was SOOOOOOO helpful! Let's talk food... When EVERY SINGLE GUEST was and still is talking about how the food was "the best food they have ever had at a wedding" well that speaks for itself. However, we had an amazing menu and it all tasted DELICIOUS! We even had an oyster shucking station, that really WOW'D our guests! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY is the rating we give P.C.C. The staff was great. Everyone from the Chefs to the Bartenders to the Butler passings of the food and drink. I would give this whole outfit a 20 out of 10! A huge THANK YOU for ALL of their help! They made our weddind MAGICAL!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Jenni · Married on 10/20/2012

Allen at Paradise Cuisine was such a pleasure to work with! Not only did he go above and beyond our expectations - he treated the wedding like it was his own and made sure that everything was perfect. He even handled our rentals for us which was a huge weight off our shoulders. All for a very reasonable price! I couldn't believe we were able to find such a great company/person to work with! Allen truly loves his work and puts special details into everything he does. I'm pretty sure he threw in some extras for us too! Everyone at the wedding raved about the food, it was delicious! Not your average wedding caterer. We had the best because he picked the best! Thanks Allen & team at Paradise Cuisine!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Beverly · Married on 09/29/2012

Wow. Allen and his team at Paradise Cuisine are beyond excellent and a pleasure to work with. Fabulous food, impeccable service, lovely presentation... they deliver it all.

Our wedding guests raved about the food. The mashed potato bar and coconut rice got as many comments as the beef brisket - delicious. Allen does what he says he'll do and does it on time. It was such a relief to have an experienced professional handle all the rental items. Our wedding reception at Rosemary Beach was perfect.

You are in for an amazingly wonderful treat with Paradise Cuisine.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2012

I am so happy I chose Paradise Cuisine Catering for my rehearsal dinner & wedding! Allen & his staff are wonderful! Everything from the beginning to the day of went smoothly and exceeded all expectations! So many guests commented on how delicious the food was both nights! I would absolutely recommend Allen at Paradise Cuisine for any event!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Christin · Married on 08/04/2012

We have nothing but the HIGHEST praise for Allen and his team at Paradise Cuisine! From the start, Allen made us feel welcome and he truly worked hard to make our day custom fit to us. From our menu, to the linens, the rentals, and design of the venue, Allen gave us the opportunity to put our touches on everything, but still made it feel effortless for us (even though I know it definitely wasn’t effortless for him!)

For example, Both of us are from Maryland and wanted to incorporate a crabcake into our menu; let me tell you, Paradise Cuisine's crabcake can rival any crabcake from Maryland! Not only was the food outstanding (many of our guests asked if they could go for seconds and we have heard from the majority of our guests that it was the best food they have EVER had at a wedding, especially the prime rib--YUM!!). And too, the service throughout the whole event was seamless. Glasses were always full and plates were whisked away as soon as you were done eating... The guests even raved about how fun and wonderful the bartender was!

The Landing at Eagle Bay was the perfect venue for our reception as well. With the large 4 sided bar outside, gave guests the opportunity to mingle and sit comfortably in the shade during cocktail hour. We were introduced by our DJ through the vine covered awning by the far side of the pool which gave us a great photo op! Inside, many of our guests found solace from the heat as Allen made sure that our guests were comfortable at all times. During the August heat, I would say that is a miracle! The stage area was set up as our cake display, which also became a great place for everyone to watch us cut the cake and grab a cupcake (or two!). As the dancing began, the overhead lights added a very fun vibe.

Needless to say, our wedding was everything and more thanks to Allen and his team at Paradise Cuisine!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Leslie · Married on 07/02/2012

Allen is a dream to work with! He is creative and willing to do anything in his power to make your every dream come true. He answers emails within minutes and phone calls within a day. His food doesn't just taste like typical wedding food, but rather food from a great restaurant! We got SO many compliments on the crab and shrimp at our low country boil rehearsal dinner and everybody LOVED the sliders and raw oysters at our wedding. Allen even made a few fried oysters for my mother-in-law as a surprise and hand delivered them to her at our reception! Allen and his team are extremely friendly and are such a joy! I recommend Paradise Cuisine and ANYBODY and EVERYBODY who wants the best!!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Ally · Married on 06/09/2012

We used Paradise Cuisine for our June wedding in Rosemary Beach, FL. Allen and his team did an amazing job! They were so easy to work with and created a menu that reflected us. Our guests are still talking about the about the wonderful seafood bar with oysters shucked on site. The service at the reception was exactly what you want on the day of your wedding--professional and attentive. We didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Kristin · Married on 05/19/2012

From the first moment I spoke with Allen at paradise cuisine I felt confident and comfortable his team would provide excellent service! This company surpassed my every expectation! The food displays were exquisite, staff was accommodating, and food was delicious. Two weeks after our wedding we continue to receive phone calls about how delicious the tarragon chicken was! My many thanks to paradise cuisine for helping make our dreams come true!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Brail · Married on 04/28/2012

It was an absolute pleasure working with Paradise Cuisine. My husband and I had our wedding in April of last year, and I can honestly say that I'm so happy we chose to work with Allen Davis and his wonderful team. Allen and his staff were professional, flexible, and extremely pleasant. Our food was delicious and I received so many compliments, especially about our shrimp and grits! We also really appreciated that the catering staff took the time to make "to go" plates, placed in a cute picnic basket, so that we could enjoy our food again later that night. A year has now passed and our family and friends still talk about how wonderful the food and staff were. Paradise Cuisine helped make our wedding day unforgettable and I would absolutely recommend them to any bride looking for excellent food and service with a smile!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Diane · Married on 04/07/2012

I had them provide a catering service for my husband's 50th birthday party. The service was top notch and the food was exquisite! I would recommend them to anyone. I am a professional wedding photographer and deal with many caterers. Paradise Cuisine is one of the best!

Diane Bergey
    Barefoot Photos

Sent on 07/01/2012

Leah · Married on 03/24/2012

Allen Davis and the team at Paradise Cuisine are WONDERFUL! They came highly reccommended to us by many people and venors in the area. In December, our original caterers fell through (the restaurant closed), and we called Paradise Cuisine in hope that they would be able to accommodate us on short notice for our March wedding. Allen responded promptly with an email and phone call and was excited to help us with both our wedding and rehearsal dinner. He and I both agreed that it was fate that brought us together! He was a godsend and was always very helpful, easy to work with, prompt, professional and as nice as could be!

At our events, he and his team were great and on top of everything! We loved Allen, his sister and partener, Mary; and one of the bartenders, Colleen! They were just amazing and made everything SO easy. Of course, the food was great too! I especially LOVED the kobe beef meatloaf we had at the wedding. I could eat it everyday for the rest of my life! I also loved the crab cake appetizers and the grilled veggies.

Again, I cannot say enough wonderful things about Paradise Cuisine, Allen Davis, and his amazing team. I understand why they came so highly recommended, and I would encourage anyone in the Florida Panhandle to use them to cater thier wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Paradise Cuisine Catering's reply:

We appreciate your very kind words. Our crew truly enjoyed serving you and your guests. Thanks, Mary

Diane · Married on 03/24/2012

Allen and his team at Paradise Cuisine provided the food for our rehearsal dinner 0f approximately 85 people on 3/23/12. Allen was more than a caterer as he helped us with every aspect of the event. His professionalism, knowledge and "calm" was so appreciated.
    He and his team arrived and provided the best services from from set-up to clean-up. They were present and available (but not overshadowing) throughout the event. It was so nice to relax, visit with guests, and not worry about the food service.
    The food was wonderful and got rave reviews from the guests. I was expecially partial to the shrimp boil, but understand the key lime pie was a favorite of others.
    It is without reservation that I recommend Allen and his team for your event.
    Diane

Sent on 04/06/2012

heidi · Married on 11/19/2011

Loved them. So organized. Great food. Great staff. Great presentation. Would recommend them to anyone. Allen the owner was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Virginia · Married on 10/16/2010

Thank you to everyone at Paradise Cuisine. Allen and his staff are amazing to work with. Allen went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding reception perfect. He listened to her ideas and even shared his ideas which made the reception even better! Everyone commented on how wonderful the food was. We still talk about how wonderful the food was. We would not have been able to do all of the wedding planning without Allen's help. He went out of his way to help us. Thank you again!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Caroline · Married on 05/15/2010

I got married in May 2010 down in Destin, FL and Paradise Cuisine was our Caterer! When we went for our taste testing, we were welcomed at the door very nicely! Allen was very specific about telling us about the dishes. The presentation was amazing as well as every single dish! Allen was very open to ideas and very helpful!

For our rehersal dinner, we also used Allen. We had a country boil! Everything was so delicious and the display was very organized and creative!

When our wedding day rolled around we were very excited about the food! We made sure that we were going to be able to eat! My husband and I led the buffet line! The waiters and waitresses were very nice and polite! The presentation and food was phenomenal! The whole night and to this day we always here about how good the food was!

Allen is a very nice man and willing to help you with anything! Allen, my family and I have developed a friendship and still keep in touch with each other! Allen also has a restaurant named Cherry Peppers, which is where we tasted our food. My husband and I will be going back to his restaurant to have some more of his amazing food very soon!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Shantell · Married on 05/01/2010

I dream of Allen's food; the fish tacos, the crab claws, the coconut shrimp! The team went over the top to make our reception the best it could be and more. Our guests went back for seconds and the food just kept coming...Allen and his team were prepared for anything!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Robyn · Married on 08/26/2016

Allen, I just wanted to take a moment to let you know we were over the moon pleased with the food for Kayla & Eric's wedding reception. Not only was it beautifully presented, it was totally delicious. Although I'm not a fan of oysters, several guests told me they were the best they had ever eaten. The chef and staff were friendly and conscientious, as were the servers.
    It's very nerve-wracking to plan a wedding so far from home with unfamiliar vendors, but I'm so relieved it turned out so perfectly.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Stacee · Married on 05/01/2016

My husband and I tied the knot May 1,2016 at Eden Gardens State Park and hired Allen with Paradise Cuisine and his team to take on the job. We couldn't have picked a better person/company to do the job. From the very first day I met Allen I knew he would take care of us. He was so honest, personable and VERY talented. He had so many recommendations and took so much off of our plates from the rentals, station set ups and beyond. Him and his team went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. The food was fresh & delicious. Even to this day we have our guests saying how amazing the Shrimp & Grits were. I still have day dreams about them. haha. His staff was very professional and talented as well. They cleaned up our venue and had us out on time so we would have our deposit back. I cannot say enough amazing things about this company! Thank you again for making our day magical and STRESS FREE!

Stacee and Alejandro Pelegrina

Sent on 07/17/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 04/10/2015

Alan and his team were amazing. They came in and completely took over. The food was fabulous. Everyone is still talking about the shrimp and grits! Alan was always quick to respond when I had a question. He really worked with me and my family to create a menu that we loved at a price we were happy with. I would highly recommend Alan and his team to anyone getting married in the area. Ps..the redfish dip is to die for.............

Sent on 04/21/2015

Jan · event on 10/05/2013

Felt as though I was dealing with a friend. Most of our discussions were done via e-mail and still they were engaging and professional. I was able to create the party I had in mind and Paradise delivered with a smile! The personnel were business like in their duties but fun to have around...even joking with the guests.

Would certainly use them again!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Allen is so great and so responsive! He really wants your wedding day to be perfect. He even brought over snacks for us while we were getting ready. The food was delicious! The one criticism I have is that we asked and paid for filet mignon and to call what was served was a filet mignon was a stretch. Other than that he was great! Everyone raves about how good the food was and the service was great. I would recommend Allen!

Sent on 06/07/2016