56 Reviews for Paradise Cuisine Catering

Mediterranean (1)
Mexican (1)
Southern (1)
55 Paradise Cuisine Catering Reviews

You could not do any better than to choose Paradise Cuisine for your Catering!! Allen is so organized, helpful, professional and a pleasure to work with. Our rehearsal dinner was stunning from the food displays to the entire detail of the guests tables! Every bit of food was delicious from the main course to the dessert and we received so many compliments!!! We are so glad we chose Paradise Cuisine for our catering needs.

Profile Picture Anne Marie & John, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My daughter just got married in Inlet Beach Florida. Her Venue was Anna Veranda in Inlet Beach. Allen was the caterer and he was wonderful. We have been talking for about 14 months to plan this event and it was worth it. He was very helpful. Him and his staff made sure our guest were taken care of. The food was fantastic, bartender was wonderful. I have no complaints. Thank you so much!!!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Highly recommend! Allen was incredibly easy to work with and the food was OUTSTANDING!!!!! Catered an outdoor wedding event for 100 and everyone commented on not only how good the food was but how nicely it was presented. My daughter wanted a cheese tower and he spent the good considerable time looking for the just the right cheese and built an absolutely unique and beautiful one. He had great attention to detail and when we had a snafu he was immediately responsive and fixed it. Kept checking with us that all was going well and allowed us changes right up to the end which was very helpful as the guest list kept changing! You will be very glad that you selected him!

Profile Picture Debby, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Perfection!! Paradise Cuisine prepared the most delicious dinner buffet for our daughters wedding in Rosemary Beach! Allen and his crew were amazing! Top notch! 5 Star! Fresh shucked grilled oysters, tenderloin, lamb chops and seafood were our choices and the food was over the top ! Service was first class and we were so well taken care of by this respectable team. The food could not have been better and working on this very important event was made to be so easy thanks to Paradise! Thank you Allen and your fabulous Team!!

Profile Picture kelly, 10/1/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, American, Local, Mediterranean, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Allen and his team were great to work with (our wedding was very small, on the beach and all food was prepared in the kitchen of the beach house we stayed at). We wanted southern food specifically and it was all delicious (definitely above average wedding food!) and we had tons of leftovers.

Profile Picture User7294199, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Southern

Allen, I just wanted to take a moment to let you know we were over the moon pleased with the food for Kayla & Eric's wedding reception. Not only was it beautifully presented, it was totally delicious. Although I'm not a fan of oysters, several guests told me they were the best they had ever eaten. The chef and staff were friendly and conscientious, as were the servers.
It's very nerve-wracking to plan a wedding so far from home with unfamiliar vendors, but I'm so relieved it turned out so perfectly.

Profile Picture Robyn, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I tied the knot May 1,2016 at Eden Gardens State Park and hired Allen with Paradise Cuisine and his team to take on the job. We couldn't have picked a better person/company to do the job. From the very first day I met Allen I knew he would take care of us. He was so honest, personable and VERY talented. He had so many recommendations and took so much off of our plates from the rentals, station set ups and beyond. Him and his team went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. The food was fresh & delicious. Even to this day we have our guests saying how amazing the Shrimp & Grits were. I still have day dreams about them. haha. His staff was very professional and talented as well. They cleaned up our venue and had us out on time so we would have our deposit back. I cannot say enough amazing things about this company! Thank you again for making our day magical and STRESS FREE!

Stacee and Alejandro Pelegrina

Profile Picture Stacee, 5/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Allen is so great and so responsive! He really wants your wedding day to be perfect. He even brought over snacks for us while we were getting ready. The food was delicious! The one criticism I have is that we asked and paid for filet mignon and to call what was served was a filet mignon was a stretch. Other than that he was great! Everyone raves about how good the food was and the service was great. I would recommend Allen!

Profile Picture User6807076, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), American, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Allen, YOU ARE THE BEST! He helped lay out my reception--where the tent would go, tables, lights, food stations, etc. He also did all of the ordering of the rentals and lumped it into one invoice so it was way easier to manage, and I could see all my costs for food, service and rentals laid out together. The quality and taste of the food was VERY VERY important to me. We are huge foodies and my family loves good food, so I knew if the food was not right I would hear about it. I stressed to him several times how important this was, and he assured me everything would be great every time. He did a lot of the work, and I know he made my life and the wedding planner's life a lot easier by just jumping in and taking the lead on rentals and layout. Allen is super responsive, kind, encouraging, and just a really great person to work with. He wants the best for you, and he (and his team) truly went above and beyond!

Profile Picture User4936677, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Allen and his team did my wedding in Santa Rosa Beach, FL and delivered an amazing menu and great service. Allen was easy to work with and accommodating to finding me the perfect menu within my budget. The display was beautifully done and the staff was awesome - multiple guests at my wedding told me how nice the servers were, always making sure people were well taken care of.

Additionally, Allen handled all of the rentals for me through H&M and did a great job working with my wedding planner. The price I paid below includes all rentals, including a tent. Food and labor was about $5,800.

I highly recommend Paradise Cuisine!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Mexican, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We had a destination wedding and Alan and his team were very easy to work with. They helped us find rentals and handled all of that as well! He and his team were so great at our ceremony as well! Our guests loved the food too!

Profile Picture User5295015, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Allen and his team were outstanding! He was so helpful with the flow of our reception and is full of helpful information. The food was delicious; we got lots of compliments from our guests. He is ever-so-pleasant to work with and very quick to respond.

Profile Picture Sonia, 5/16/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Alan and the team at Paradise Catering took care of all the details for our Welcome Party the Friday night before our wedding. Alan was amazingly easy to work with, provided us with many options and ideas to make our party exactly what we wanted and it was fantastic when it all came together. Our guests raved about the food! Every detail was perfect and we could relax and enjoy the party. Alan is very professional and leaves no details to chance. We loved working with Paradise Catering and loved our party, thanks to them!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Allen the owner was an absolute delight to work with. At the time my mother was very sick and going through chemo so when she was dealing with him she didn’t always understand what was going on. He was very patient and caring in the manner. Besides being a great person to work with his food was very delicious! We had two hand passed hors d’oeurves; crab cakes and Mediterranean bruschetta. His servers passed these out while people were entering for the reception and it made it very classy. For the reception we had grilled red snapper and pecan crusted chicken with a couple sides. It was delicious and plated beautifully. You couldn’t choose a better company to work with!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Alan and his team were amazing. They came in and completely took over. The food was fabulous. Everyone is still talking about the shrimp and grits! Alan was always quick to respond when I had a question. He really worked with me and my family to create a menu that we loved at a price we were happy with. I would highly recommend Alan and his team to anyone getting married in the area. Ps..the redfish dip is to die for.............

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 4/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Absolutely out-of-this-world food in quality & presentation! Excellent customer service and super-easy to work with!! Thank you Allen & team for hitting the ball out of the park & giving us & our guests such world class service! Simply the best!

Profile Picture User4658193, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I were married in December in Rosemary Beach on the Eastern Green. We had a morning ceremony with a brunch reception following. Paradise Cuisine went above and beyond to make our day special. The food and service were both amazing and all of our guests were very pleased. Allen also coordinated our rentals. Since we planned our ceremony and reception outdoors we had to rent everything however Allen made this process extremely easy. He also provided a 3D layout of the reception so I could perfect my seating chart.

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Allen was the best part of planning our wedding at Carillon. He was very organized and had all the answers! everything turned out absolutely perfect and the food was amazing! we could not have asked for anything more. I would definitely recommend Allen and use again.

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I had a wonderful experience working with Allen for my wedding! He was friendly and relatable. He was also always prompt and concise with his responses and anything I didn't understand he would re-explain or call to make sure I understood, because I had plenty of questions haha
We all loved the food, especially the pasta and crab cakes. We really appreciated having food sent to our room since we didn't get to truly enjoy it at our reception. And my husband and I really loved the extra large slices of cake sent our room!
I would highly recommend Allen and Paradise Cuisine for any event :)

Profile Picture megan, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Paradise cuisine not only catered our wedding but also our rehearsal dinner! It has been 2 weeks since our wedding & people are still RAVING about how WONDERFUL our food was! We could not have had a more wonderful experience. Thanks so much Allen & everyone at the Marigny!!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

WOW! Allen and his team were fantastic! Allen catered the cocktail hour and seated dinner at our wedding. Our guests raved about the food and the presentation. I really felt like Allen went above and beyond - hand-delivering my husband and I drinks during our pictures, setting aside food from the cocktail hour, and packing up a to-go package for us when we left. He made us feel really special on our big day. Everyone loved Allen and his staff. They were very attentive and on-time. I would recommend Paradise Cuisine to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Allen and his team were GREAT to work with. We were on a strict budget, and Allen worked with us to have as much food as we wanted while also staying within our budget. He was always quick to respond, and very professional at all times. The food was AMAZING. Our guest are still going on and on about how great the food was at our wedding, especially the shrimp and grits. If you are looking for a caterer in the Destin/Panama City area, I would HIGHLY recommend Paradise Cuisine!

Profile Picture Blair, 5/3/14, 1 Review
0.0

My family and I hired Allen at Paradise Cuisine to cater both our rehearsal dinner and reception at Carillon Beach this past weekend. He absolutely failed us at every level - both events were a disaster. My MIL hired him to set up our rehearsal dinner on the beach the night before our wedding, which he assured us would be no problem. After set-up was complete, the venue sent security to order our family to move everything back up to their rental house because we weren't allowed to be on the beach. After that fiasco, the food simply did not meet our expectations. At the end of the night upon being questioned why my MIL was still being charged for equipment and services that we were not able to use on the beach, Allen got angry and stormed out of the rented house, slamming the door so hard he caused damage to it.

Fast forward to our reception. Not a single item of food that we had ordered arrived. We were actually running out of food before all our guests had been served. His explanation? He sent his chef the menu for the wedding that would be happening at Carillon Beach the following Saturday by mistake. To top that off, the food that was there was served cold. His servers seemed very inexperienced and the presentation of the food was terrible. He was also supposed to have sent boxed food to the house my new husband and I had rented for our wedding night. As you can imagine, that never showed up.

Believe me when I say I have never in my life actively sought opportunities to give someone a bad review until now. If I have saved even one couple the time, trouble, and heartache we experienced thanks to this company it was worth the effort.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 4/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Allen and his TEAM were fantastic! We asked them to help us with our rehearsal dinner and dinner reception. They were so accommodating, friendly and professional! They went above and beyond both evenings to ensure the events ran smoothly and everyone was happy. The food was phenomenal! The variety of items and menu options all were wonderful and he works with all budgets and will customize ANYTHING for you. If you would like further feedback, you can ask Allen for my email address and I will be happy to answer any of your questions. Thanks and congrats on your wedding/event! Paradise Cuisine will be sure to make it extra special for you!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 3/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Allen is HANDS DOWN the BEST! The sweetest man and most professional business owner we worked with. Thank you, Allen. Hope to see you soon.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 3/1/14, 2 Reviews