Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine Reviews

Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 3
Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 4
Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 5

Christina · Married on 06/23/2012

I can't say enough good words for Tina and the crew at Paradise Cove!!! The venue is absolutely stunning and Tina was such a joy to work with throughout the entire process! I picked the full service package where they cook the food and decorate the reception area. Tina helped me keep on track with all of the things to do and worried about all the details while I enjoyed my day. Tina's wedding coordinators are definitely top notch and made sure our day went like we wanted it to. They were flexible, and also helped wrangle my husband :) All the guests at the wedding told me how great the food was and how wonderful the wedding was planned - all due to Paradise Cove! I would highly highly suggest this place for a wedding ceremony and reception!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Elise · Married on 04/14/2012

If you are someone who doesn't like to read long lengthily reviews then all you need to read is this next sentence/s. Paradise Cove was the most romantic, perfect, reasonably priced, BEST place to have my wedding! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a sophisticated, beautiful, peaceful, charming place for their big day.

Now for all the brides and grooms and anyone else who wants to know more of the specifics about how wonderful our day was because we choose Paradise Cove.... Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine was the place we chose to have our big day. After looking at many venues in the area and not finding our fit we ended up at Paradise Cove. My photographer, Cynthia with Your Candid Memories, recommend the venue after I told her I wanted something outside, romantic, simple yet elegant. After meeting with Tina, the owner, I knew this was the place for us. Tina was the ONLY person out of all of the venues to make us feel truly welcomed and wanted to know more about us before shooting out all these prices and trying to sell her place to us (like many places do). Throughout the process she and her staff were very helpful and answered all my questions very promptly. I remember emailing her what I thought to be silly questions (many times a day, might I add) and Tina always responded that day or the very next and was so helpful and never made me feel like I was bothering her. She and her team gave me many suggestions and ideas for our big day and met with us as many times as we wanted.

When the day arrived on our wedding day, all of the items that I had dropped off the night before were set up ready to go where I wanted them, that was SO nice. Tina and her coordinators were very informative with how the day was going to go, they checked on me and my girls frequently to make sure we didn't need anything.

The ceremony went very smoothly and I remember asking my bridesmaids "Should I be worried or doing something else besides just sitting here?" and the response I received was "No girl, Tina has you taken care of!!".

The food was FANTASTIC!!! I had so many people say to me that night and days following that the food was the BEST food they have ever had at someones wedding.

For all the brides on a budget like me....Paradise Cove is very reasonably priced! Like I stated in the beginning I highly recommend it to everyone! You will be so honored and blessed like my husband and I were to share your big day here!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Cynthia · Married on 12/03/2011

We just had my daughter's wedding at Paradise Cove last weekend (12/3/11). My daughter described the wedding as "the perfect day." Thanks to you, Tina and your staff, for all the hard work and for making my daughter feel so special. The weather didn't cooperate for an outside ceremony but within a matter of minutes Tina had transformed the fireplace area into a beautiful stage for the ceremony. The venue was perfect, the food was delicious (we had Mexican), the bartender and wait staff were great, the prices were very reasonable, and Tina went over and beyond to make our planning easier. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone for a wedding. Tina met with us several times, made really helpful suggestions, and always answered our phone calls within a reasonable time. She is truly a perfect wedding planner. She provided everything she promised and more.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Robyn · Married on 07/23/2011

Paradise Cove was the perfect place for us to get married! The scenery is beautiful, and the staff was more than helpful. They made the day so easy and perfect, and were extremely professional. You could tell that the PC staff put a lot of thought into the day in order to make it special for us. I highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Deborah · Married on 07/03/2011

WOW, is all I can say about "Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine". What a BLESSING it was to work with Tina Kirkpatrick and her team!! Tina did an amazing job making sure all our dreams came true for our daughter's wedding. We got so many complements from our family and guests. The food that they prepared was FANTASTIC everyone enjoyed. Tina made sure everything flowed smoothly and on time. I did not realize how important that was until that special day. The grounds are so beautiful full of blooming flowers and what a view of the lake. I cannot say enough about how blessed we were to find such an amazing venue and wonderful group to work with... :)

Sent on 08/25/2011

Tessa · Married on 06/04/2011

The perfect venue!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Tabatha · Married on 02/27/2010

I planned my wedding from distance. My husband and I are from the dfw area but currently live 160 miles away. The first trip we made was to look at venues. I was convinced that I was going to have my wedding at another venue. We still wanted to check out PC. It was actually our first stop. We had been there before for a friends wedding. Tina (the owner) was super awesome. She was nothing but helpful and friendly. All the packages are all inclusive. We didn't have to nit-pick over little details. It was all handled there! The day of the wedding was over the top easy. Everyone on staff was incredible. My cake fell apart and the PC chef fixed it for me before I even found out. She also let us use her iphone to get our 1st dance song. At the end of the night, all we had to do was leave. They packed everything and sent us on our way. I LOVE everyone at PC.

Sent on 03/18/2010

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2009

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception here at Paradise Cove November 14, 2009. I gave the venue and it's wonderful staff a solid 5 out of 5 across the board, not because I'm not critical, but because they completely deserve it! The service that my husband and I received leading up to the day was fantastic. The wedding coordinators are excellent at what they do. Their experience and knowledge of weddings really put me at ease throughout the entire planning process.

On our big day, the venue and service went over and beyond our expectations! One tiny example of the exceptional service that really stood out to my husband and I was that after the ceremony, my wedding party, my husband and I had tons and tons of pictures to look forward to before we could join the party. But instead of making it a time where everyone is ready to be done with the pictures already, it wasn't at all. It was like our own little pre-party where we got to enjoy each other and the moment. Immediately after the guests were guided into the reception area, the staff came out with hors d'oeuvres and drinks just for the wedding party so that we could relax and enjoy the time that we spent taking pictures. It was such a nice surprise!

Everything that day was so perfect. I really felt like it was all very customized and flexible to our taste. Another thing that made it so perfect was that the wedding coordinators made sure that my husband and I had no worries for and on our big day. That alone was worth every penny we spent on Paradise Cove, not even to mention the amazing food that wow'ed our guests! I definitely felt like a queen for that day.. which I think is how every girl (and guy - king, of course) should feel on their wedding day! You only get one, and Paradise Cove makes it obvious that they feel the same way! :)

Sent on 03/24/2010

Heather · Married on 05/30/2009

Tina and her staff are wonderful. She set everything up on the day of. She always made sure we had everything we needed. The food was excellent. I had a great experience throughout the planning process and on the wedding day.

Sent on 06/18/2009

Lindsay · Married on 08/12/2006

Having our wedding at Paradise Cove was one of the best dicisions I've ever made! The staff is amazing, and they don't let any detail go untouched!! They truly made our day amazing!

Sent on 12/01/2007

I could not think of another venue I would rather have had our wedding at. From start to finish it was perfect. Coordinating vendors days times meetings you name it, it was 100% hassle free! I did not have to do or worry about anything the day before and day of our wedding. They handled the time line and keeping it all on schedule. Having the same venue for ceremony and reception is a must! Takes out so much of the extra planning and worry. I would highly highly recommend this place. Gorgeous setting inside and out! We wanted an outdoor wedding by some for of water and this was it. Our first venue we visited and we were sold right away. Not to mention the secluded area to make it more private and intimate.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Cassie · Married on 09/08/2007

The food was absolutely terrific. No complaints there whatsoever. Tina and Kristen were very responsive and helpful throughout the planning process, and Kristen was helpful on the big day. The facility is beautiful and they do so much for you. They set everything up, clean everything up, provide the food, coordinate the timeline, etc. For the price we paid, we got a lot out of it. On the big day, of course, not everything usually goes as planned, and my main complaint is that my favors were not passed out as they were supposed to be. Other than that, everything was fantastic.

Sent on 10/31/2007
  •  Jamesia

Jamesia · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding venue

Very beautiful venue. The coordinating was not great the day of it may be due to the craziness of the wedding weather being very windy and cold. There were a few important things on the outline that did not happen and the groomsmen and bridesmaids felt rushed down the aisle, they were not directed down the aisle as rehearsed. Again, there were a lot of last minute changes because of the weather so maybe that was the issue. Overall, we still had a great time and the owner Tina was great

Sent on 05/02/2019

Amber · Married on 08/12/2016

What an absolutely great wedding day I had at Paradise Cove. The venue was perfect for our day to celebrate. Rain came through but the staff was awesome about taking care of our guests and really making my dream to get married outside by the lake a possibility. The fun food option was AMAZING- highly recommend for anyone looking for a not so traditional wedding food option.

I am so appreciative of the staff and the perfect place for our wedding. Definitely recommend to other Brides.

Sent on 08/21/2016
  • FutureMrs.Davis

Jessica · Married on 03/04/2016

Working with Tina has been amazing! Beautiful venue. Great people. Great food. Great location. I couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • User4719145 · 2+ years ago

Tina and the staff of PC was awesome from start to finish, and they made every step of the planning easy and fun. They are in this business because they truly love it, and made it very apparent that our happiness and satisfaction was their top priority. Tina is very approachable and prompt to reply, and will meet with you asmany times you want to nail down those little details in the weeks leading up to the big day. They want your wedding day to go off without a hitch and for everything to be exactly what you dreamed of. It was a perfect week to get married, except for the day of the wedding itself! It was drizzling all day, and Jennifer and the wedding coordinators kept us all up to date with the weather radar and we sort of made decisions based on what the weather was doing. Unfortunately the weather refused to cooperate and we had to move our beautiful outdoor ceremony inside at the last minute. It took the staff all of about 20 minutes to turn the reception area into a beautiful and quaint place to exchange our vows. It was intimate and turned out beautifully. Every single thing that I thought of to ask or worry about was already taken care of. It was nice to be able to just spend that day with my family, friends, and new husband and know that everything will run smoothly. The food was incredible, and they even threw in an appetizer and some extra food. No one ever had to worry about an empty glass, and everyone had a great time. The bridal suite was well equipped to handle all of us stressed out women, plus moms, dresses, duffel bags, shoes, and everything else that comes with the getting ready process! We were also very impressed (and relieved) at how well they packaged up all of our decor and leftovers. They were so thoughtful and packaged up a bottle of wine, some cupcakes, leftovers, and some bottles of water and placed them in our getaway car. They also took care of boxing up, wrapping, and freezer prepping our wedding cake topper. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/17/2014

I love everything about Paradise Cove! From the breath taking views to the attentive staff! I am so glad that I had my wedding at this venue! I was able to have fireworks and they staff was attentive to all my needs!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Kim · Married on 05/24/2009

Tina and Kristen were fantastic throughout the wedding planning process. They returned emails very quickly and always answered all of our questions. They were always willing to meet with us in person if we needed them to.

The day of the wedding, Kristen was great. She coordinated everything perfectly. The rest of the staff was very friendly and helpful too. The food was so yummy. And the facility looked beautiful.

The only problem that we had is that we wanted to have our rehearsal on a Thursday at 6:00 pm but we were told that rehearsals could only be from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. We couldn't expect our wedding party to miss work to attend the rehearsal, so we ended up having our rehearsal on Saturday at 11:00 am and then had a rehearsal lunch right after. It all worked out in the end but it was just a little frustrating.

Sent on 07/25/2009

Meghan · Married on 08/17/2008

They are super fast when returning e-mails or phone calls and very willing to work with you during the planning process. The food was great! The only real problem I had with them was that they began to break down the tables and chairs in the reception hall when my guests were still there, and we were well within our allotted time frame. Other than that, it was a great venue for our laid back wedding!

Sent on 12/23/2008

My wedding was just how I imagined it would be. Jennifer and Tina were both great help through the planning process. Jennifer was on site during the wedding day and made sure everything went smoothly. Thank you. I would recommend this venue, it was the last one we looked at (and we looked at about 15 within DFW) and it was worth the wait.

We had our ceremony outside under their gazebo and we had the reception indoors. They worked with us to have outside catering; we did a lease option with package upgrades which worked out for us. There really are so many options that they will work with you to ensure you have the wedding YOU truly want. Other venues I went to the word NO came up a lot but paradise cove really worked with us and if they couldn't do something they found another way that would satisfy me.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Sara · Married on 09/17/2011

I used Paradise Cove for my 9/17/11 wedding and I really loved them! Tina was great to work with and her staff was wonderful as well! Everyone was prompt, professional and vet accommodating. We had some elderly family and some in wheelchairs and they rook very, very good care of them. I loved everything about paradise cove and would recommend them to anyone in the dfw area.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Shelby · Married on 12/13/2014

We had a wonderful experience using Paradise Cove as our wedding venue. They are incredibly flexible while planning the wedding and allow you to bring in your own vendors. They even keep a master list of preferred vendors who each have extensive knowledge of the venue and an excellent rapport with Paradise Cove. We found this to be incredibly useful. Also, their services include catering, F&B, staff, clean up, cake cutting and they allow you bring in your own alcohol, which proves to be such an incredible value.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Myra · Married on 07/09/2011

4.2
      3.0

The venue was exactly what we were looking for! The owner is very nice, but a little pushy on her own beliefs. While seasoned advice is nice, when we wanted something a certain way, I had to fight for it. That's not the level of service I was expecting when planning my wedding! With that being said, the staff was accommodating, the the food was amazing!, the night was pretty smooth (though I am really easy going), and I would do it all again the same exact way!

Sent on 10/17/2011
  • Dr Rev

Dr Rev Jenine Marie Howry · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Beautiful Setting!

The weather conditions were difficult that day but you came through and I so appreciate it for my bride and groom. Thank you!
    Dr Rev Jenine Marie Howry

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 05/12/2017

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

This place flooded last year and was just rebuilt. From the pictures I loved the large green shrubs and all the plants. They just rebuilt so they are starting to plant and landscape. However, not much is added yet. The owner is a lovely lady. They are Christian and she says God bless. She also said you could come do Bridals or call for help even if you don't book the venue. I thought that was amazing. Once the plants grow up this place will be spectacular.

Sent on 03/09/2016