Papertree Studio Reviews

51 | Williamstown, NJ

51 Reviews for Papertree Studio

Amy · Married on 10/12/2014

Christy did a great job with my wedding invitations, save-the-dates, place cards and menus! She was responsive, professional and creative. She made my job easier (thank God) and everything looked great. Also, I appreciated that she was able to give me the exact number of invites I needed, instead of making me buy a set amount (ex. 25, 50, 75) as many other places do....this saved $$$. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Amy · Married on 10/12/2014

Christy did an amazing job on my save the dates, wedding invitations, place cards and menus. She was professional and creative. Frankly, she made the job of choosing wedding paper easy and stress-free. I especially appreciated how I could buy exactly what I needed, instead of a set amount (i.e., 25, 50, 75) as this saved a ton of $$.

I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Bonnie · Married on 09/13/2014

I was referred to Papertree by a friend of mine who is a wedding photographer. My fiance and I are on a very tight wedding budget and initially, I felt like we wouldn't be able to afford the fancy invitations I've always dreamed of. But Christy at Papertree was determined to design us the most beautiful invitations while staying within our budget. She really worked with us and helped us figure out what we needed, what we didn't need and where we could cut costs. Her design is beautiful - it's exactly what we had in mind and it was all within our budget. I would highly recommend working with Papertree for your stationary needs.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kate · Married on 08/02/2014

Christy from Papertree Studio was my favorite vendor throughout my entire wedding planning process. She is extremely patient, kind, creative, and flexible. The price I paid for the quality of work that I was given was not only fair, it was less money than comparable companies in the area.

I cannot begin to express to those of you who read this review how many compliments I received on my invitations. Due to this, I chose to use Christy to create my escort cards, programs, and menu cards, which again, were priced fairly, and received tons of compliments.

Although I did not pursue anything further, I will say that Christy is open to trying to make or work with other paper products, which just further shows her creative nature and ability to think outside of the box.

I am a very indecisive person at times, but I will say never once second guessed working with Papertree Studio. Since working with Christy, I have continued to recommend her to anyone else I know who is getting married. She is great at what she does and I will use her again in the future for any paper related products I may need.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Jackie · Married on 07/26/2014

Christy did an amazing job on our wedding invites and seating chart! She took what little ideas we had and put together the perfect invitation. Everything came out better than we had even imagined it would. She is very comfortable to work with and went above and beyond to make corrections for us even after we submitted "final drafts" to her. If you need anything done she is definitely the right person to call!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Shannon · Married on 06/14/2014

If you look up customer service in the dictionary, I'm pretty sure you'll find a picture of Christy's smiling face. Or one of her gorgeous invitations at the very least. I can't say enough good things about Papertree Studio. Given only a few random ideas and colors thrown at her, Christy has taken nothing and turned it into a set of stunning wedding pieces including escort cards and menus that tied the whole wedding together with a cool yet elegant vibe. The entire design process was so easy since Christy works quick and the communication flows just as easily. From working at the last minute to keeping me updated on tracking, I felt reassured that everything would arrive on time and when it did? It was jaw-droppingly beautiful.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/13/2014

Through my wedding planning process I've come to learn that there are three main things you should look for when choosing your vendors: quality of work, fair pricing, and great personality. Most vendors only have 1 or 2 of these to offer. Well that's not the case with Christy from Papertree Studio. She delivers all 3 (and more!) and I would without reservation recommend her for your next design project. Here is why...

I am a professional graphic designer myself so when I made the decision to hire someone to design my invitations my fiancé was worried. He knows I have the eye of a perfectionist and would only want the best of the best. Well I found the best. After my first conversation with Christy I knew she had the passion and eye for great design. Quality of work - Check it off the list!

Some designers out there charge you an arm and a leg to put your name on an already created design and have the nerve to call it "custom". No thanks. Christy created a full custom design, assembled, addressed and shipped me my invites and I was spot on my budget! Fair pricing - check!

Most importantly she was a JOY to work with! There is enough stress planning a wedding. You want to work with someone who makes your life easier and keeps you smiling. Well I think I smiled with every email I received. She's sweet, smart, accommodating and made this process so much fun! I felt like I was working with a close friend the entire time. Great personality - check!

So there you have it. Quality of work, fair pricing, and great personality. My invites turned out unbelievable and I cannot thank Christy enough. Every little detail was careful thought through and the process was a breeze. I immediately received rave reviews from my guests and the tone of my wedding is set! So if you are looking for a wedding invitation designer or just a great graphic designer for other projects, stop your search... She's right here!

Thank you Christy!!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Christa · Married on 04/06/2014

Christy at Papertree Studio was so amazing! She worked with my crazy, busy work schedule and designed the most beautiful invitations for my wedding! Everyone gave me compliments on how gorgeous they were! And she made our escort cards that went wonderfully with our antique keys! I will definitely use Papertree Studio for any future events I have!!!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Alexandra · Married on 01/24/2014

I can't say enough good things about Papertree Studio and Christy! She listened to everything we wanted and brought it to life with our invitations, and the rest of our wedding suite. Everything was done with the highest quality and care. She is professional and quick. I would use Papertree studio again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Cara · Married on 11/03/2013

It was such a pleasure working with Christy from Papertree Studio! Papertree Studio created the most adorable invitations/thank you cards for my bridal shower and wedding, and also, Christy crafted our wedding favor tags along with our place cards. Christy was professional, easy to get in touch with, quick to respond to questions, and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She does beautiful work at an affordable rate and I highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2013

Papertree is very professional and the products are beautiful. Christy was very kind and helpful through the whole process. I loved the options she would send me when choosing my invitations. Christy knew exactly what I wanted and my invitations turned out beautifully.

Sent on 09/05/2013

I was so pleased with my decision to work with Christy, owner of Papertree Studio! After our initial conversation over the phone, I knew I wanted to work with Christy. She is down to earth, very personable and down to business when it comes to meeting a tight deadline! Christy took care of our invitations, ceremony programs, place cards and other signage for our reception, and I was SO happy with her work! She sent proofs quickly for me to review and everything just turned out beautifully! I would definitely recommend Papertree Studio to family and friends!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Joanne · Married on 08/24/2013

I worked with Christy & Papertree Studio for my August 2013 wedding. They took care of my invitations, reception stationary, and vintage decor for the reception venue. All it took was 2 meetings and Christy was able to take all my ideas, mag clippings, pinterest page, ramblings, and bring them together for a cohesive theme and vision. She not only created great wedding stationary & decorated the space fabulously, but she gave me something that was invaluable -- piece of mind. I was able to feel like my wedding wasn't a random collection of styles & I was able to relax the day-of knowing she would make sure everything was in place for the reception. She even accomodated changes in requests & was prompt with emails and proofs, which is great for any working bride-to-be. They created a pinterest page specifically for me after I met with them, which made me feel like we were in contact throughout the whole process.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2013

Christy and Papertree studio were amazing. Everything from my inviations to table numbers were perfect. The process was simple and they provided me great service and I highly recommend them to all the brides out there!! Thank you Christy for making everything perfect!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Lori · Married on 07/19/2013

Christy did the most amazing job on our wedding invitations. We got so many compliments on them!! They were absolutely beautiful & exactly what we wanted. She completed them in a timely manner & her pricing was competitive with other companies. I HIGHLY recommend utilizing Christy & PaperTree for your next event. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Christy!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Dawn · Married on 05/25/2013

I've worked with Papertree Studio previously on design and production of invitations and each time have been blown away with design, service and quick turn around. When I had a huge 3 day weekend filled with events for the wedding I knew we would work with Papertree again. She designed, created and produced not only all the invitations but all the signage, wedding programs, tags for Welcome bags and Hangover kits. Christy's creativity blows me away and all the family and guests raved! Christy took it another step further with all of her décor and design elements that we rented for each event that weekend. Her attention to detail and creativity made my life so much easier and tied the entire event together. I will always work with Papertree Studios, because of their dedication to excellence!.... Simply the best!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2013

Papertree Studio is the BEST! We could not be more happy with our wedding invitations. We have received so many compliments on them! Christy at Papertree Studio was wonderful to work with. She is extremely patient and has a great eye for detail. My fiance and I didn't know hardly anything about what we wanted and she was able to help assist us and pick the perfect design for us. My bridesmaids also used Papertree Studio for the shower invites and thank you cards and our guests commented several times about how beautiful they were. She fit the theme of the shower and our wedding perfectly. Loved everything about working with Christy and Papertree Studio!

Sent on 03/20/2013
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2012

Christy from Papertree studio did a wonderful job on the invitations for my wedding day. She worked with me each and every step of the way, even when I felt like I was being over-bearing. She always kept a positive attitude and produced flawless, elegant, and timeless invitations. Her invitations are priced correctly for the high quality they are. You will not be disappointed with choosing this studio. You always feel like the #1 priority with Christy.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Kate · Married on 04/20/2012

Christy rocks! Christy did everything for me-my save the dates, invitations, programs, table numbers and donation cards. She is creative, detailed, sweet, organized, reliable, and quick. Christy made everything so easy for me; she designed all items to fit my theme and even gave me many options to choose from. I highly recommend Christy and trust me everyone will rave about everything she touches!

Sent on 07/15/2012
  • User2063536 · 2+ years ago

Christy was amazing to work with. She was extremely friendly, professional and creative. Our wedding invitations received so many compliments and it was the easiest part of the wedding planning. We recommend her highly and will definitely go to her for any invitations or announcements in the future.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2011

Christy was fantastic. She took my vision for my invitations and made it more beautiful then I thought. I was told several times that my invites were the prettiest people had ever seen and this came from friends who were married and liked my invitations better then their own. Can't say enough great things about CBK Design Studio. Thanks Christy!!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Christy was awesome to work with! Professional and accomodating in any crisis! Her designs were unique and she couls interpret your wishes into a design you loved.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Shannon · Married on 10/16/2010

Christy and Meredith are a joy to work with! Their knowledge of paper, color schemes and trends as well as proper etiquette is outstanding. I had absolutely nothing to worry about when it came to my invitations.

The day they were done was an unforgettable one. I cried that's how beautiful they were. Did I mention they are also doing my thank you cards!!

Sent on 02/25/2011

Christy was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was incredibly flexible and responsive to our changing needs. I received a tremendous number of compliments on the invitations, menu cards and table signage. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2017

Christy is absolutely amazing! Upon first meeting her, I immediately felt comfortable. I loved looking through her samples and really got a great idea of what her work was like. Christy was very accommodating; I was a bit picky, but she totally rocked it! Using a designer is definitely pricier than getting invitations offline from Minted or something similar, but I think it was worth it. I feel like I got something unique and beautiful and got to put my own spin on it and work with a wonderful person! I am also going to use Papertree for my ceremony programs as well as inserts/schedules for the hotel bags!

Sent on 06/20/2017