202 Reviews for Papertini, LLC

Non-Floral (12)
Flower Petals (10)
Single Flowers (5)
Chuppah Decor (4)

Karena from Papertini did a wonderful job with the flowers and decor for our wedding. I was not very particular, and didn't have a ton of ideas on what I wanted, but she took what I gave her and ran with it. The results were stunning: simple, classic, and extremely beautiful. I would definitely recommend her and Papertini to anyone!

Profile Picture Tori, 8/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Tanti from Papertini was great! The flowers turned out very similar to what we discussed and guests kept complimenting how amazing they looked!

Papertini worked with me to create such interesting arrangements, I've never seen wedding flowers like it! She also helped to create a look that stayed within my budget but still had lots of color and interest! I would highly recommend Papertini.

Profile Picture patty, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Papertini was a joy to work with. Tanti is exceptionally knowledgeable - she has wonderful ideas, suggestions, and solutions. It is easy to quickly get overwhelmed when planning a wedding, but working Papertini you know you are in incredible and capable hands. You will feel confident in your vendor choice and your day will be even more beautiful than you imagined. Don't think twice.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

What your review fails to include in its rating is: creativity, enthusiasm and empathy. Tanti, the owner of Papertini has these qualities in abundance. Her ability to put her customers at ease is a gift that should not be taken lightly. Planning a wedding “takes and village” and we are incredibly grateful to include Tanti in ours.
The flowers were exquisite and exceeded expectations. We highly recommend Tanti and Papertini.

Profile Picture Peggy, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tanti was an absolute joy to work with and really gave our wedding its defining personality! Her creativity is unrivaled. Her brilliant combination of color and texture worked perfectly...the tables, chuppah and bouquet just popped at the wedding. It was exactly how I envisioned the feeling of my wedding...and my wedding day was perfect due to her designs. I cannot recommend Tanti and the Papertinians highly enough!

Profile Picture Jane, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding was 6/16/18. We worked with Nancy at Papertini who is incredible to work with. She was always very attentive and always available when we needed her. She worked closely with us to make our vision come true and she exceeded our expectations. Everything was BEAUTIFUL and even better then what I had imagined. I would never have thought that the first person I would hug after saying I do would be our florist but I'm not joking when I say it was! I highly recommend Papertini and Nancy specifically. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Choosing Papertini was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Tanti was our designer, and she was AMAZING. We planned our wedding from a distance (which it turns out is really, really hard!) and she made that experience soooo easy and so much better! With very little guidance from us, she somehow brought our foggy vision to life. Our flowers and decor were simply stunning. They took my breath away. I have never seen such amazing flowers at a wedding before. Like... peonies as big as my outstretched hand. Numerous guests told us they were the most beautiful flowers they'd ever seen and several asked for Tanti's info so they can use her for their own weddings (a decision I wholeheartedly support!!)
Cannot thank them enough. THANK YOU TANTI!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Having the vision for wedding decor and seeing it become a reality is quite amazing, and Jackie from Papertini was able to execute this to perfection! We came in with our color palette and a few photographs of the style and feel we were going for and she knew exactly the look we were going for and which flowers and colors to use. She was very knowledgeable and her recommendations were right on point. A few weeks before the wedding got got to see a mock up of our table and we saw the bridal bouquet and this just remeasured us we had made a great decision by going with them. another great idea they had, was to make two boutonnieres for the groom, because hugging people time and time again can ruin a grooms boutonniere, Papertini had another one ready for the ceremony and an extra one for the reception, it was a simple yet wonderful idea. Their table decor and signs throughout the reception was amazing. They truly made our ideas and concept a reality and could have not been happier about the results.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Papertini for my wedding on 4/28/18. From the very beginning when I met w various florists to decide who to go with, I felt at ease with Jackie of Papertini. I had a specific idea of how I wanted to incorporate elements of my culture into the decor, and she embraced it wholeheartedly and expanded on it. I felt other florists just weren’t as creative or expected me to tell them every detail I wanted. During the whole planning process, they were also very responsive to my many emails. They were flexible with any changes I had. And in the end, everything came out better than I could have imagined it- every detail was addressed by them to perfection. I can no say enough praise for them! Thank your Jackie and Papertini!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Papertini for our flowers and wedding design and they did such a amazing job!! The flowers were even more beautiful than I imagined and they completely understood our vision and what we were going for, we were so happy with the finished product. Our main contact was Nancy who was so responsive and helpful. She went above and beyond to bring our vision to life. She also helped us figure out how to stay within our budget without it looking like we skimped on anything which was not an easy task! We would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

look no further than Papertini! I had the most amazing experience with Karena and the Papertini staff. They made our wedding planning seamless, beautiful and within our budget! Karena understood my style, was incredibly friendly, offered so much advice and knowledge and made the process enjoyable and easy. She helped me add my own DIY projects with her beautiful flowers, helped us rent our chairs and other wedding needs, and kept me sane. I would a million times over work with Karena and Papertini!

Profile Picture lauren, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tanti was great to work with. The flowers were gorgeous and I received so many complements from guests at the reception.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tanti and her team are awesome! Flowers were a big component of our wedding and I had a vision of what I wanted (greenery, light blush tones, suspended pieces, floral archway). Tanti executed everything flawlessly. She is truly an artist and will go above and beyond for her clients. I can't wait to get professional photos back from the wedding to remind us of how beautiful it all was.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I worked with Jackie for our 6/2/18 wedding and she truly brought my vision to life and went above and beyond. From the very beginning, Jackie was extremely responsive and helpful and even made me two quotes (one that addressed what we talked about and a "budget option" since the things I had said I wanted went WAY over what I told her I hoped to spend). Jackie was so creative, responsive to my feedback and inspiration pictures, and really thorough in planning (in fact, I told the site coordinator to essentially take instruction from Jackie on the day of). And above all, Papertini blew it out of the water on the day of, even though we had to adjust ceremony location because of rain. I got so many compliments on the flowers and decorations. I absolutely recommend Papertini and Jackie!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Jackie became so much more to us than our florist. Papertini brought so much to the table!

The initial consult was in-depth, detailed, and Jackie spent so much time with us learning our vision and putting together multiple proposals to work within our somewhat limited budget. She really has a great eye for design and building a sense of effortless style.

We didn't have a day-of coordinator, so In the weeks leading up to the wedding we realized there a lot to do. It was then that Jackie swooped in and offered to help us do numerous small but essential tasks that it put us at ease. I don't know what we would have done without her!

And of course, when our special day came and I first laid eyes on the finished product, I was overwhelmed with the fantastic job she did. The bouquets were delivered on time, and with custom hand-drawn calligraphy of our names and wedding date on the lid of the box! It was such a nice detail on what otherwise would be trash (nice enough that I saved it as a keepsake)! Our venue was essentially a black box, and she dressed it up into something elegant, whimsical, and truly tasteful. Pulled straight from our dreams, everything looked better than I ever could've hoped for! It was never in doubt, but I was reaffirmed that we made the right decision hiring her.

We spent a lot of time researching different florists. Save yourself the hassle and just go with Papertini. You will not regret it!

Photo
Profile Picture Jonathan, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Papertini was amazing. We had the best experience working with them, from beginning to end. The work put in on the front end to illustrate our creative vision for the event was an important first step and set the tone for all planning afterwards. Tanti and team were responsive the entire time, even as things shifted. They also gave us great advice - whether or not to upgrade linens and silverware, how to do table numbers, etc. They also did our seating chart with basically no notice. They were incredibly easy to work with, and the final result was so much more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Hire Papertini and give them creative freedom - you won't regret it!

Profile Picture christine, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Listen up newly engaged couples! Let's talk about quality florals.
Now, I know you're running down your to-do list saying: "Ok, we need to get a venue, a dj, a limo driver. We also have to feed all our friends and family and dear god, why are we inviting Uncle David's 4th grade teacher?!" Save yourself the stress and anxiety in terms of flowers and book Papertini.

Papertini is a woman owned and operated flower company that has you covered from top to bottom, soup to nuts, and beginning to end. Don't believe me, check out her Instagram and be prepared to be blown away. Tanti Lina and her crew were professional, super responsive to all my emails and calls, and understood exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I don't know a damn thing about flowers or plants, but when I told Nancy Barbato (one of Papertini's all-stars) what I wanted my wedding venue to feel like, she got me and went above and beyond what I had envisioned. Nancy answered all my questions and was beyond patient when I didn't know the difference between a seating chart and escort cards. From the most basic and simple designs to feeling like you're getting married in the Secret Garden, these ladies do it all and know it all.

On the day of my wedding, my bouquets were delivered right on time to my hotel as were my fiance's boutonnieres. When we got to the venue and peaked into the ceremony and reception room, I felt like like some kind of modern day Alice in Wonderland, walking into my Pinterest board.

I honestly can't say enough about how amazing this company is, there's a reason they only have 5 star reviews.

Profile Picture Regan-Elyse, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Karena from Papertini was fantastic to work with! She was very patient in answering all of my questions and was incredibly responsive. She went above and beyond to make sure my vision came to life on my wedding day. I almost cried when I got my bouquet! It was even more beautiful than I could have imagined, as were all of the floral arrangements. Karena also helped bring some very special family details to life. I wish we could do it all over again! Really wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Zoe, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tanti was absolutely amazing. From the moment we met her, we knew we had nothing to worry about and that our wedding flowers would be absolutely gorgeous. We went in with a vague idea of what we wanted and she helped us to bring it to life. She was very familiar with our venue and helped us identify which areas of the venue needed a little extra floral boost and areas that we could skip. She repurposed all of our beautiful bouquets by incorporating them into the head tables. We never felt pressured to buy additional products, in fact, the entire time it really felt like she was looking for ways to keep the cost down and close to budget. She is a beautiful ball of energy and she made every step of the process fun! I can not say enough great things about Tanti and the Papertini team. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Papertini is AMAZING! We worked with Caroline and she far exceeded our expectations! She really saw our vision and ran with it. Boy, did she deliver! She was so wonderful to work with. We did a rustic/paper flower/winter wonderland wall as a backdrop to our dance floor. Our guests are still talking about how cool it was! We highly recommend! You won't be disappointed! Pics are from guests (waiting on professional photos)

Profile Picture K, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

We worked with Caroline, who was friendly, knowledgable and supportive throughout the whole process. We didn’t think it was possible for the real floral designs to be better than their sketches (another benefit of Papertini -- understanding what the designers are envisioning instead of just relying on words) and what we imagined in our heads, but the team way exceeded our expectations. All we can say is wow and thank you!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't stress how professional, and creative this team is! They totally reinvented a space that was used as a children's playground into an elegant fairy wonderland, and were with us every step of the way. Communicating with them felt as though I was speaking with my friend who understood me and my vision. On top of everything, my venue canceled on me 2 days before the event!!! Papertini was right there beside me helping me find a new place. With all the stress I couldn't have done it with out them. They are a 5 star choice for any wedding or party! I highly highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our experience with specifically Tanti, at Papertini, was AMAZING! Tanti was ALWAYS upbeat & excited about our doing our job. She helped answer many, many questions related to the wedding but not directly related to the flowers. Tanti reused the ceremony flowers at the reception to help keep the cost under control. The final product exceeds our expectations by thousands!!! So creative, so unusual & absolutely fabulous. The chuppah was the prettiest I have ever seen!

Profile Picture Lori, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had the most AMAZING experience with Papertini. Tanti is the most talented person I have ever worked with and completely brought my vision to life at a venue that had never even been used before! Not only is she incredibly talented but she is SO fun to work with and makes the entire experience a blast. She also is extremely reasonable and made sure to repurpose everything from the ceremony to the reception so that we were getting the most out of our money. I truly cannot recommend Papertini enough! They are INCREDIBLE!

Profile Picture Liza, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had the pleasure of working with Caroline from Papertini and I cannot say enough good things about her and the whole team! From the very minute i met Caroline she completely understood my vision and gave me great ideas that added so much beauty to the final product. She was not only responsive, but always gave such thoughtful and detailed responses. She was a good sport about me changing my mind on things, and was very sensitive to any budget constraints I had. The Papertini team is just unbelievable to work with and the bouquets and decor they put together for my wedding were beyond what i even could have imagined!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit