91 Reviews for PaperRozzi Invitations | Stationery

Place Cards (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Engraving (1)
Letterpress (1)

What a wonderful experience! They worked with us to design a custom invitation, and were the first to say, "We'll find a way to make it work!" They were so willing to try new things and were so receptive to our ideas. Fun to work with, and the results were beautiful, literally one-of-a-kind invitations. We would (and do) highly recommend PaperRozzi!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Roz did a spectacular job on our wedding invitations. They were exactly what we wanted and the quality was top notch. I truly believe that I could never find the attention to detail, personal touches and help anywhere but with Roz. Several of my guests commented on the invitations saying, "This is the most beautiful invitation I have ever seen!", "This is a very snazzy invitation!", "I LOVE your invitation!".
Our invitation set the tone for our wedding. It was classy, traditional with a modern twist and very high quality.
Thank you Roz and Greg for all of your help. We could not have done the invitations without you!
Amy & Bob

Profile Picture Amy, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding invitations came out beautifully! I’m so glad I chose Paper Rozzi for my invitations. There was a ton of options to select from and I was able to completely customize everything to my taste and theme. Great quality for the price.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our experience and service provided by PaperRozzi, Roz and her team was excellent! They were so accommodating and took the time to work with myself and daughter ( Hilary) on both the shower and wedding invitations on creating beautiful invitations. We received so many compliments on the invitations. I would definitely recommend and utilize again PaperRozzi in the future. Thank You

Profile Picture Carol, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Owners were faminal to work with. They have the patients and creativity to help design your invitation my finish product superseded my expectation. My wedding invitations were absolutely beautiful. I have and will continue to recommend paperrozzi.

Profile Picture tina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can’t gush enough about the incredible experience I had here! Rozz is a joy to work with and the quality of the work she does is top notch! They did my invites, thank yous, seating chart and matches. People are still talking about my invitations! Just awesome!

Profile Picture Sheri , 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

A huge thank you goes out to the Paperozzi team to making my dream invitation come to life. They stayed right within my budget and it couldn’t of been more perfect. They were so easy to work with and it’s definitely worth the work and effort both Roz and Greg put into them. Thank you again for our beautiful invitations!!

Profile Picture Shannon , 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful wedding invitations with a large availability of choices. I was very pleased with the quality of the product. I would definitely recommend PaperRozzi.

Profile Picture Sheila, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had a wonderful experience working with PaperRozzi Invitations. They are professional, organized and made my dream wedding invitations come to life! (They also did my sisters invites the previous year and I loved them so much I had to get mine done by them too!) Highly recommend!!

Photo for PaperRozzi Invitations | Stationery Review
Photo for PaperRozzi Invitations | Stationery Review
Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Don’t hesitate in using a local invitation shop. It’s so nice to see, touch and look at real colors, printing methods, etc in person rather than trying to guess from a computer. Roz and Greg are amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

PaperRozzi was able to see the vision I had for my wedding invitations and make it happen. When the original design I wanted was out my my price range, Roz quickly found a substitute that looked amazing. PaperRozzi was easy to work with and efficient.

Profile Picture Katy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Roz and Greg are wonderful. We ordered shower invites and wedding invitations through them, along with place cards and programs. Everything was perfect! We received so many compliments on everything. Roz and Greg were very patient and responsive. They wanted everything perfect just like us! I can't say enough about how wonderful they were to work and how high quality everything was. Definitely better working with someone in person than ordering online and not knowing what you are getting and not having anyone to help you work through things and make suggestions. Plus, I feel they are new friends of ours. We will definitely be back!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Roz and Greg were great! They were quick to email back, friendly and sweet to work with and our invitations and placecards came out beautiful! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My sister hired Roz in 2008 for her wedding. We were so impressed that I used them again for my recent wedding! Terrific service!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We had a wonderful experience!! Roz and Greg were amazing to work with. They are so knowledgeable and were extremely helpful. Our invitations were beautiful and we had so many compliments on them. So happy we were able to find PaperRozzi.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wonderful customer service! Loved the wedding invitations, they were beautiful. Thank you!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Both owners were very nice, accommodating and really helped us with great advice and suggestions on our path to all the wedding materials we had to send out. Very cute shop, big selection, willingness to order whatever you might need, and if its not on your timeline, they'll do whatever they can to make it that way. Definitely stop in here, nice people, great selection, convenient location. Thank you!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Amazing job! Loved my invitations,so did my guests

Profile Picture Kailey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing

When it came time to choose wedding invitations for my daughter's wedding, we knew we did not want to order them online. As soon as we entered PaperRozzi, we knew we were in the right place. Roz and Greg went above and beyond with all the details, from the shower invitations, wedding invitations, programs, place cards, etc. Not only that, they were truly a pleasure to work with!
Everything looked fabulous and the quality of their work is exceptional! My daughter and son-in-law loved everything and so did I.
I highly recommend PaperRozzi for all your invitation and paper goods needs!

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had a very positive experience, I did not want to order my invitations on line and was so pleased to have the personalized attention I received. All my questions were answered and my invitations turned out beautiful. Would highly recommend

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

PaperRozzi was a wonderful paper experience. You would never think that picking out paper could be fun but they made it fun! From your first visit to the last, I felt so taken care of. They have so many options to chose from and you can mix and match.
They are responsive to emails and easy to talk with.
Our invitations were beautiful and I got so many compliments. They did our programs too and they were perfect.
Please do yourself a favor and go to PaperRozzi and get a one on one experience where you will get beautiful results!

Profile Picture cindy, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I highly recommend them!!! We were VERY satisfied with their work and suggestions.

Profile Picture Sylvia, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We couldn't be more grateful for Roz and her help with our wedding invitations! We gave them an unusually challenging deadline to meet and they went above and beyond to help us. Everyone loved our invitations! Thank you!! -Sean & Karen

Profile Picture SAra, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Addressing, Consultations, Printing

Amazing working with PaperRozzi for our wedding invitations! They end product was beautiful and much more than I could have ever imagined. We received many compliments. I would highly recommend working with PaperRozzi and would definitely use them in the future!

Profile Picture User7426171, 1+ year ago, 1 Review