Paperie Invitation Studio Reviews

41 | Miami, FL

41 Reviews for Paperie Invitation Studio

Dianna · Married on 01/23/2016

Best experience! Invitations are beautiful. Diana is extremely professional and an expert at what she does.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/29/2014

DIana was amazing. She completely understood my vision and made it work within my budget. She designs all the invitation herself. I got so many compliments on how beautiful the invitations were. She is very professional and creative, and she listens to the bride. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to get invitation made for their event!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Jodie · Married on 11/09/2013

Posh....Unique....Gorgeous....Special......these are just some of the words my guests used to describe my custom designed invitations once my guests received them. Diana is so creative and has a knack for knowing her clients tastes and styles. Within seconds of our first meeting, she knew exactly what I was looking for as far as the theme and tone that I wanted to set for my wedding starting with my invitations. She also is a wealth of ideas for other special details! She produces on time, is attentive to every request and above all - she cares about you and will do anything to make you happy! She understands people and this is evident in her work. DON'T LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE! You won't find any better!!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Suzie · event on: 11/02/2013

Diana is a brilliant designer, very creative, accommodating and extremely professional!

She came highly recommended by a friend and really delivered! She's easy to work with and I enjoyed the process. I am extremely pleased with the invitations she designed and more importantly, my son loves them and we get tons of compliments about the use of colors and creative design. I came in to the process with some very basic ideas and a theme and very quickly and in such a creative way was able to convey that message in the invitation.

Moreover, I had a budget and rather than skimp on creativity, she came up with smart choices in paper, shape and size that enabled me to stick to my budget without skimping on quality at all!

I highly reccommend Diana Serrano!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Denise · Married on 10/12/2013

I spoke to Diana one time and within minutes of speaking she knew exactly what I wanted. It like I have know her for years!!! She is so creative and such a great person to work with. She is the first and ONLY vendor I spoke to. I can't wait to see them!!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2013

I was extremely happy with the quality of work from the Paperie. We ordered the invitaitons, church programs, table numbers, and place cards. Everyone of our guest had something nice to say when they recieved the invites. The owner Diana is very creative and unique, she bends over backward to insure that as a customer you make that good impression with your paper products. Truley She is a hidden gem. I highly recommend her. I am a repeat customer and always my experience with the company has been nothing but great.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Sara · Married on 08/10/2013

Their paper and envelope quality is amazing. I wanted simplicity so I opt out on the fancy magnets and gift boxes. I got so many compliments from friends and family on the invitations and that made me very happy. I got a great deal and I couldn't be happier with their service.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Kerin · Married on 07/06/2013

I LOVE my invitations! Diana from Paperie was extremely felxible and easy to work with. She was responsive and listened to exactly what we wanted and in turn designed the perfect invitation for us! Thank you Diana!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Kaisha · Married on 06/01/2013

Hands Down The BEST invitation company!!!! I have been working with the owner, Diana of Paperie Invitation Studio in order to design the perfect wedding invitation for my wedding for a few weeks and I must say that the level of service, professionalism and most importantly, creativity that she provides is unparalleled to any other company. I am an extremely picky individual who was looking for a unique but chic invitation that would wow my guests as they opened their envelopes. Not only did Diana design an invitation that was beautiful and exceeded my expectations, but she created something that was based on exactly what I envisioned. Given the fact that I am picky, I looked at hundreds of invites from different companies before I found Paperie Invitation Studio and all of the other companies carried very cookie cutter, standard, "been there done that before" type invitations. With Diana you get one on one service and a Custom invitation that will be breathtaking and far from standard. My invitations were mailed 3 days ago and I have already received tons of calls asking for the name of the company that I purchased my invites from!!!! Out of all of my wedding vendors, Paperie Invitation Studio was my best choice!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2013

I had an idea for my invitations and Paperie took my vision and designed my invitations from scratch. They were exactly what I had envisioned. They were extremely fast with the entire process from design to shipping. I absolutely love my invites and have received many compliments on them from my guests!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Working with Diana has been a complete pleasure! From our first meeting, I knew that she would be the one doing all my wedding stationery needs! Her first impression was so warm and inviting. I felt like I've known her for years! What I love about Diana the most is the passion that she puts into her work! She’s full of great ideas! Her ideas are so unique. At each and every single appointment that I had with her she always gave me her undivided attention! I know that not only was I blessed to find a professional, reliable and talented person to make my wedding invitations, but I also found genuine person that truly cares for her brides! I’m looking forward to working with her for the many events to come! Baby showers, birthday parties, dinner parties! Any excuse to make a pretty invitation! :)

ADe

Sent on 02/08/2013

Hilit · event on: 03/02/2013

Working with Diana was a treat. She is full of creativity and energy and worked so hard to ensure that each step was individualized to meet our needs. We loved her ideas, and her amazing talent. She accomplished so much in very little time, and attended to every details. Our personal invitations received rave reviews, and our daughter felt like she was really part of the entire planning process. Diana created much more than our invitations, which was the primary reason we sought her out. Turned out she had amazing ideas for printing, programs, favors, and other small decor items that really enhanced our overall theme and plans.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Working with Diana was a breeze. I sent her some pictures of things that I liked with an idea of what I wanted, but no specific end-result in mind. She took that and what I got back was a perfect expression of my "vision" with a few minor change requests - which were promptly addressed with new mark-ups for my review within a day. The invitations were beautiful and so chic! Most importantly, they perfectly captured the flavor of me and my fiance and the mood we want to evoke at our wedding. So much so that my guests have even taken the time to reach out and let me know how much they love them! It was a stress-free experience with amazing end-results.

Sent on 10/04/2012
  • User2756336 · event on: 11/03/2012

Incredible ideas and unique products!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2012

Amazing and beautiful. Diana did everything to make my invitations unique and special. Very happy :)

Sent on 10/03/2012

Claudia · Married on 10/15/2012

Working with Paperie really did make my wedding a statement, Diana was so attentive and was able to pluck the concept from my mind of what I was looking for with my invitations.She met with me in person and had I correspondance with her via email and phone. I had a seaside ceremony in a very a unique location of St. Simons Island, Georgia and she knew exactly how to make my invitations look sophisticated, elegant, and different; not just another hokie beach wedding invite. Everyone was so impressed! Not to mention the menus, programs, thank you cards and assorted items to decorate my candy bar! It all looked so custom and really beautiful! I would definitely call Paperie for future events.

Sent on 03/15/2013

Kaylan · Married on 07/28/2012

Diana makes the best wedding invitations. I received so may compliments on how beautiful the invitations are and once that really set the tone for the wedding. Not only is her work outstanding she's able to translate your vision of you have no clue what you want from an invitation. I 100% recommend Diana you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Alexis · Married on 06/23/2012

Diana is incredibly creative and full of practical suggestions. She made gorgeous and tasteful invitations for my wedding and I got several compliments on how fabulous they are. She has beautiful ideas and great resources for all tastes, themes, events, and styles. If you have a budget, she is very considerate of staying within your means without compromising on quality. I highly recommend Paperie!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Betsy · Married on 05/26/2012

I was so pleased with the entire experience of working with Deana and the result of our collaboration. However, the compliments of my wedding guests convey a better review than anything that this gushing bride may offer. Here are a few of the comments taken directly from the RSVP cards we received from our guests: "Wow" "Amazing" "The most beautiful invitations I have ever laid eyes on" "Where did you have these invitations printed? So Gorgeous in every detail" "The Invitation is just stunning" "With an invitation like this how could we say no?" And, then following the wedding we received so many compliments on the details of the wedding decor that were the collaboration of me and Deana. Deana produced the most beautiful place cards, table numbers, escort cards, gift tags for the welcome baskets and wedding favors, ceremony programs, and menus. All of the details of the invitations were incorporated in the papers used for the wedding decor . The coordination of detail, the beauty, and the visual impact was all crafted and presented in a manner that was just stunning!

Sent on 08/05/2012
  • Mrs.B

Liz · event on: 02/04/2012

Diana did invitations for my wedding and now for my friend's fancy surprise party - we had a very unique theme (A Bulldog in Paris), but Diana designed a perfect, custom invitation that not only captured the elegance and fun spirit of the birthday guest of honor, it provided the design inspiration for all the other elements of the event! She is so easy to work with and flexible in coordinating by email and/or scheduling convenient times to meet, and her invitations are always of the highest quality, in creativity, craftsmanship and materials. I would never use anyone else for invitations!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Anita · event on: 01/15/2012

Knew exactly what I wanted! Very creative

Sent on 02/07/2012
  • Mrs.B

Liz · Married on 11/20/2010

Diana created the custom wedding invitation of my dreams - she combined all the elements I wanted but couldn't find anywhere else, and she worked with me and my husband to make every detail exactly right. All of our friends and family were blown away with how gorgeous and original our invitations were. She was so easy to work with and we were even able to do some of the initial design work and later revisions by email, which made it so easy in the face of all the other aspects of wedding planning! We also got our table numbers, place cards, programs and thank-you notes from her, all of which turned out beautifully. Diana is fun to work with, super creative and uses only the best materials. I have used her for party invitations since then, and I would never use anyone else for my future events!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Kristina · Married on 11/13/2010

A+++ Diana was amazing to work with - she is responsive, extremely creative and talented and she has lots of great ideas (even with other wedding related topics like favors, registry, decor, etc.) She helped me design my dream invites from scratch and within my budget. I wanted a custom RSVP with the guests names printed instead of just a filled in # of seats and she was able to do that and even half the invites in English and half in Spanish without extra charge!! I didnt have to order in bulk by 25, 50, 75 like other stores. I just ordered what I needed and that was exactly what I paid for. This was a huge plus since all the other vendors I had been to would charge for the additional language. All invites and other items for the wedding were on time (early even) and right on the first try, down to the very last print. She worked with me through all my countless revisions with a great positive attitude. She was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She is excellent and I highly recommend her shop Paperie for anything paper related - invites, stationary, etc.

Sent on 11/18/2010

Kara · Married on 10/30/2010

Both unique and willing to create a design that you will love.

Sent on 01/11/2011

Patty · Married on 10/09/2010

It was a dream come true to find someone that would help you create a one of a kind invitation that was affordable. I was so tired of being dirrected to those same old inviatation books.

Sent on 12/27/2010