PaperGoodiez Reviews

9 | New Berlin, WI

9 Reviews for PaperGoodiez

lindsay · Married on 10/01/2016

Tzvia at PaperGoodiez was beyond amazing! She is so quick to respond to your wants and needs and has no problem making changes in order to complete your vision. She made the Save the Dates, Invitations, Wedding Programs, and Thank you cards for my wedding. They were all uniform and cohesive. I am completely in love with them and couldn't be happier with the process. I can't say enough good things about Tzvia and the quality of her work. All of my paper goods look beautiful! Thank you, Tzvia!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2015

PaperGoodiez did a wonderful job designing my beautiful wedding invitations! She was quick in responding and helped create exactly what I was looking for with my invitations! She is very reasonably priced compared to other invitation vendors and has high quality work! I cannot say enough good things about this vendor! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Lauren · event on 08/15/2015

I can not tell you how much I love the invites I ordered from PaperGoodiez. Tzvia communicated quickly and professionally; She made it very easy to make my invites a customized as I needed them. She sent preview pictures that looked identical to the finished product. PaperGoodiez used high quality printing and paper. Even the way she mailed the invites out to me had a personalized touch. I would recommend PaperGoodiez to anyone and would work with Tzvia again!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Alexandra · event on 07/07/2015

I had PaperGoodiez make baby announcements for my son's birth. She was so easy to work with and did a great job. I loved what was created for us to share the birth of our son with our family and friends!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Heather · Married on 06/06/2015

I contacted Papergoodiez less than 2 weeks before my wedding to have escort cards and table numbers made for my wedding reception. She was responsive, adapted to my needs, prompt, and my products were EXACTLY what I wanted. My wedding was everything I wanted it to be and more. Thank you for your excellent customer service and beautiful products.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/06/2014

I ordered my wedding invitations from Paper Goodiez and loved them!! They were perfect and she totally works with you and helps you get exactly what you are looking for. Tzvia is so easy to get ahold of and is such a great help with all the questions I had!! Thanks again!!!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Jessalyn · Married on 10/24/2015

Invitations were beautiful. Thanks.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Paper Goodiez created "library" place cards for my sons's wedding which was held in an historic library. The cards were high quality and very authentic. When I requested a change in format, PG responded immediately, despite the time limitations. This was one of the easiest parts of wedding planning!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Hillary · Married on 02/20/2016

She was super helpful and quick in getting our save the dates ready and sent to us!

Sent on 09/23/2015