Paperandmore.com Reviews

186 | Fremont, CA

186 Reviews for Paperandmore.com

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2010

Paper and More is THE BEST website to find all of your paper for invitations, programs, etc. I purchased their metallic cardstock, text weight paper, and pocketfolds for my bridal shower and wedding invitations. My order always came quickly and so neatly packed with an item list/invoice that tells you what you purchased. Their paper is the best quality I've seen and worked with. I LOVE their metallic pearlescent cardstock and pocketfolds! The colors are sooooo pretty and quality of the paper is excellent. My guests were quite impressed when they received our wedding/bridal shower invitations. I still order paper from Paper and More to make handmade card designs. Thanks Paper and More!!!

Sent on 12/22/2010

Kylin · Married on 08/21/2010

We ordered paper for table names, programs, and place cards. Everything was great! I loved that we could order samples, and that they cut the paper for me was icing on the cake!

Sent on 09/04/2010

Andrea · Married on 08/21/2010

Very quick shipping and follow up on the order. The invitations are beautiful and I am so happy with them.

Sent on 09/30/2010

Amy · Married on 08/20/2010

I accidentally spelled my email address wrong and only realized it when I didn't get an order confirmation. I emailed them through the Contact Us part of their website and within a few hours, I was contacted by a CS rep and they fixed my address.

The paper is beautiful and the tips they show on the website are awesome!!!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Rashida · Married on 08/09/2010

I used everything paper from this company. My colors were crimson, orange and Ivory. The mettalic crimson and orange flame color fit my color scheme perfectly. I had ordered the sample package and received it within a fews days I just love fast shipping. Never thought I could have such beautiful invitations w/o hiring a professional to do it and costing an arm and a leg. I loved the way they came out and I got many compliments. i did a semi DIY pocketfold the pockets were already assemebled and O ceated all the rest. I used them for my programs as well, but the only thing is I thought Ivory is such a popular color they would have it in the 11x17 and they didn't so I had to get a pearl white color for to substitute. Thank You!!!

Sent on 09/02/2010

Sharon · Married on 06/19/2010

Hi! I am a graphic artist/photographer and I LOVE Paperandmore! Their products art top tier and they are fast and reliable. I love the variety of products as well! Cheers!

Sent on 08/16/2010

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2010

These pocket fold invitation covers gave the perfect classy touch that I was lacking for my do-it-yourself invites! I would recommend these to everyone. What a sigh of relief!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Kevyn · Married on 06/11/2010

Everything I have ordered has been of superior quality and is exactly what I was looking for. The descriptions on their site are through and accurately describe the items, but if more information is needed customer service is always happy to answer questions and was always very helpful. Items are shipped quickly and always arrive in excellent condition, I know there are many other online paper suppliers, I have tried a few of them, but the superiority of this company is clear once you place your first order. There prices are competitive, and I have stopped price matching or even looking at other sites to see if I can get a better deal somewhere else-I am always confident that my order will be perfect through PaperandMore, so even if there is a chance I could save a few cents at another site for an item or two, I know the quality and service would not be nearly the same.

I wholeheartedly recommend this company and am very confident that others will be just as happy with their service and products as I am!

PS-They have so many paper options, I am using some of their gorgeous vellum for decor around my reception and ceremony site.

Sent on 03/08/2011

stephanie · Married on 06/06/2010

this website is great. i had two colors to play around with (aqua blue and chocolate brown) and they had it all. i was able to mix the colors in my invitation. the paper is amazing, looks expensive, and it's very sturdy and elegant looking.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Gail · Married on 06/05/2010

I've used this company many times over the years and have always had a positive experience. The products are top quality, reasonably priced and arrive at my door in a timely manner. What more could you ask for when purchasing on the internet?

Sent on 07/05/2010

Cindy · Married on 06/05/2010

for my sister in law's shower we wanted to make favors out of purses but the ones i looked at were too small so i had to create one that would fit just right. i purchased these 12x12 tiffany blue cardstock paper to make them and they turned out really cute!
    the package arrived as they said it would but there was a little dent in one of the corner but the paper wasn't damaged as i would have imagined so i'm so glad they packaged it really good.
    i've always used paperandmore.com and i am a happy customer to return to them for future projects.

Sent on 08/10/2010
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 05/30/2010

Great paper. Fast email responses. Definately a bargain deal, great quality.

Sent on 06/22/2010

lara · Married on 04/08/2010

I ordered from Paperandmore.com a couple of weeks ago and could not be more pleased with my experience. I emailed them with questions a few times with quick repsonse time and then finally placed my order. I changed my mind back and forth 3 times,emailing my changes to them, hoping the order would be right after all of my changes.
    Well, the order was not only perfect, but it arrived the very next day. I was surprised since I had changed the order for the last time moments before the cut off of shipping.
    I will order from this company again.
    Lara Kiniris

Sent on 12/17/2010

MAXINE · Married on 02/01/2010

I have ordered paper from Paper & More several times and have never been disappointed. I was looking for Tiffany Blue paper to make invitations for a Sweet 16 party; ordered the Aqua Lagoon Metallic paper which is a pretty close match (the Aqua Lagoon text paper is a better match to the Tiffany Blue). Nevertheless, I am extremely satisfied with the paper and cannot wait to see the finished project.

Sent on 06/07/2010

Licia · Married on 12/05/2009

I have purchased paper from this company for several invitations I have done they have very good products with a wide variety. The are reliable and the product is superb quality they are my first choice when I am shopping for paper for invitations. A few months ago I needed a shipment rush and I had ask for a two day delivery they sent me an email stating that since we are in the same state i didn't need to pay for rush because I would get it within two days this was a saving of over $10 this was wonderful customer service! A side from all these great products and services they also care for their customers which is rare now with other companies!!!

Sent on 01/26/2010
  • becky

becky · Married on 11/08/2009

I bought recycled card stock and envelopes from them for my own wedding save the dates and invitations, as well as for a relatives.
    They arrived in mint condition and quickly. Great, reliable and AFFORDABLE service. Thank you paperandmore!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2009

We are making all of our invitations, thank you notes, response cards, and save the dates from scratch. I search site after site looking for high quality paper at a discounted price. PaperandMore provided more than I needed! Their ability to send samples was amazing! I was able to sample numerous types of paper without having to buy the entire batch. They had amazing customer service, and their cutting fee was amazing! They cut all of our paper to the correct size and it looked beautiful!!! I will tell anyone about them!

Sent on 11/23/2009

jill · Married on 10/17/2009

PaperandMore has everthing you will need no matter what type of invitation you are making. I ordered from them several times and the shipments always came very quickly and the flat rate sample shipping of $1 was beyond awesome! The reviews are extremely helpful so use them. I will never buy paper from the local craft store again!

Sent on 12/10/2009

Anoush · Married on 10/05/2009

I have ordered from paperandmore a few times and have been pleased every time! They are the BEST!!!! Last time my order came so fast that I was shocked. I paid for standard ground delivery, but it seemed like my package arrived the day after I ordered it! Everything is good quality and the PRICE is right! Thank you, paperandmore, for coming through for me again :)

Sent on 12/03/2009

Cassie · Married on 10/03/2009

I placed mutiple orders from PaperandMore.com and had the same, excellent result every time. I like that you can order a few pieces of paper or envelopes individually to get a better idea on what the colors will be like. Delivery was fast and every order was exactly how I wanted it. I paid more to have the paper cut to the size I needed and it was cut to the perfect measurement. I would recommend this company to anyone

Sent on 10/13/2009

michelle · Married on 10/03/2009

I made my own invitations, programs and thank you cards. This paper was of the highest quality, and beautiful colors. When people asked me who I ordered my invitations and I told them that I ordered the paper online and made them myself, they found it hard to believe.

Sent on 11/02/2009

Adrienne · Married on 10/03/2009

I was able to make the most beautiful wedding invitations and the cardstock was great quality, yet easy to print on. I also had leftover cardstock so I made my own RSVP cards, information cards, and Thank You cards. It worked out great, and made our invitations so inexpensive, yet original and unique. I did a bunch of research before choosing Paper&More for the cardstock, and they were by far, the least expensive. And the delivery was super fast! I'd use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/06/2009

Deborah · Married on 09/19/2009

The paper is an amazing quality. I used it for menu cards and bookmarks. I will order from you again and again.

Sent on 03/23/2010

Maria · Married on 08/22/2009

They are awesome, love their paper and customer service. : )

Sent on 10/27/2009

Stacia · Married on 08/09/2009

I decided to make my own invitations, paying someone else to do it was very expensive. The PaperAndMore website was very easy to use and tells you everything you need to make a pocket invitation. You can order samples for a dollar each which was nice to see the product before buying everything in bulk. I also liked being able to order odd amounts - instead of ordering 25, 50, 100 - I could order 60! The invitations came out great - I would defiantly use this vendor again!

Sent on 08/22/2009