Paperandmore.com Reviews

186 | Fremont, CA

186 Reviews for Paperandmore.com

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Christal · Married on 07/15/2011

I was on a budget for our wedding, so I decided to make our own invitations. I order the white linen and dark purple tri-fold envelopes for our invitations. They will pre-cut it for you, which we did for our maps. The paper was fantastic and our invitations looked so professional. I also ordered the pearl and purple metallic card stock to make our wedding program fans, which turned out GREAT. The pearl paper is really pretty. They included free shipping on my 2nd order for being a return customer. They also emailed me the exact dimensions for cutting the paper. This is a really nice service if you don't own a paper cutter or want to pay someone else. Our invitations were so gorgeous and you couldn't even tell we made them at home. We included a monogram letter cut out on the front and diamonds on the inside. FYI...I ordered the actual invitations wholesale from vistaprint.com wholesale and just glued them to the purple tri-folds.

Sent on 07/27/2011

Tamy · Married on 07/09/2011

Wonderful service. Always fast delivery, and the products are premium quality. This is very important for my business as an invitation designer.

Sent on 07/13/2011

nicole · Married on 06/12/2011

The variety of product was amazing, and the prices unbeatable.

Sent on 12/07/2011
  • I

Isabel · Married on 06/04/2011

If you plan to do your own invitations, then this place is the place for you! Easy to get samples, paper quality was wonderful, the website was accurate with measurements, they offer paper cutting services, and they give a discount when you buy in bulk! Very responsivel

Sent on 02/05/2012

Susan · Married on 06/01/2011

Excellent customer service and product. There was an issue with delivery (usps problem, not vendor). Not only was the response from Paperandmore prompt and curteous, I received my replacement order within just a couple days, no questions asked. Quality of product also great.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2011

They were the kindness people and they knew exactly what I needed!

Sent on 05/19/2011

Meghan · Married on 05/09/2011

Perfect for the DIY wedding invitation. Shop for envelopes and paper in one stop. Quality of materials is amazing. My favorite part was that they allow you to order samples, this way you can guarantee that the color and stock are exactly what you want before you order. Ships quick and customer service was great.

Sent on 05/11/2011

Jenna · Married on 05/07/2011

I highly recommend Paperandmore.com to anyone who is interested in designing their own wedding stationary. The quality of products and service from this company is amazing! Any questions I had were answered quickly, and the delivery was always prompt.

I used their metallic cardstock, text-weight paper, and envelopes for my invitations and programs. I was able to make beautiful, professional-looking stationary for a fraction of the cost from a printing company. If you are looking to save some pennies and want the flexibility of making your own invitations, paperandmore.com is a wonderful place to order paper supplies from!

Sent on 05/26/2011

Chanel · Married on 04/21/2011

This is the way to do your DIY projects and have high quality paper at a reasonalbe price. Their team is responsive all the way from ordering to delivery. Many times my items were sent earlier than expected date. I have sinced purchased two other times from them. Thanks so much

Sent on 08/03/2011

beth · Married on 04/03/2011

Excellent company to order paper from! I was looking for dark purple paper for my invitations, I ordered a couple samples. When they did not arrive after two weeks I contacted the company and they immediately sent me another set via priority mail. The original samples I ordered must have gotten briefly lost in the mail because they came a couple days later.
    I later placed an order for a large amount of paper and it came within the time frame listed.
    The prices are great for the quality of paper they sell. The samples are full 8.5 by 11 inch pieces of paper instead of a small sample piece. This allows you to see the color and the quality of the paper!
    I will be placing more orders for other paper products I need for my wedding.
    Thanks for a great product and great service! :)

Sent on 04/13/2011
  • sillybuddha

Maria · Married on 03/19/2011

I made my own invitatations and used papersandmore for supplies The paper was well worth the price, the quality and textures were great. After looking around at invintations and seen the pricing, I decided to get creative and go the do-it-yourself route. I found the papersandmore website easy to navigate and the prices reasonable. Though it wasn't super easy, my $200 invites rivaled the over $2000 invites.

Sent on 04/20/2011
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2011

easy, cheap, high quality, fast shipping. A brides dream come true for DIY wedding invites

Sent on 01/26/2012

Shanna · Married on 02/11/2011

Perfect match for Tiffany Blue - super fast and easy to order

Sent on 03/01/2011

Rachael · Married on 01/11/2011

I made my wedding invitation using this company and I am SO glad that I found them! The quality of the paper is amazing! I ended up spending less money on my invitations then if I were to order them from another place, and they turned out amazing! Even better then if I would have ordered invitations from a company! I will definitly be using them again!

Sent on 06/30/2011

Kasey · Married on 11/13/2010

I loved pocket fold invites. I could not afford them!

And then I found paperandmore.com, and my invite dream came true. The invites came quickly and carefully package. The cardstock was high quality. I printed all invites myself, and got rave reviews from guests saying it was the nicest invite they'd received.

You cannot beat the price for the quality on these products!

Sent on 11/20/2010

violet · Married on 11/06/2010

I ordered the silver paper and Purple Vellum. this company is great, products are great, on time service and no problems. the silver paper is perfect for wedding programs, they offer custom cut services ,in which i took advantage of and had them cut the vellum into 5x7. eerything turned out great. the vellum is almost impossible to print on, but thats not paper and more fault. I was very impressed with the weight and sheen of the silver text paper. Thank you very much. Blessings on your business.
    New York.

Sent on 11/11/2010

Lasairiona · Married on 10/30/2010

Fantastic site, great prices!

I ordered samples and both the pocketfolds and envelopes (with extra envelopes for my thank you cards!)

Very happy with paperandmore.com!!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Julie · Married on 10/16/2010

Paper and more is the best paper source I have found!!
    I ordered from them serval times for my wedding invitation, RSVP and curch programs. They never let me down. All orders were delivered in a short period of time, and the package and paper quality were great. I had a great experience with this online company. Good job!

Sent on 10/26/2010

maria · Married on 10/16/2010

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this company. I decided to make my own invitations when I soon realized that I would pay a fortune for what I wanted. If your crafty this is the way to go. The quality of paper was outstanding. The color choices and weight were extensive. You can order sample pieces instead of having to buy a ton and end up not liking the color.

Sent on 11/12/2010
  • Pumpkin

Kasi · Married on 10/16/2010

We actually DIY-ed our invitations by ordering paper through Paperandmore. We ordered envelopes for our Save the Dates and invitations, two different kinds of cardstock for invitations and various papers for table cards and programs. The paper has an excellent, consistant quality, vibrant colors, and a nice weight. We received many compliments on our invitations. The shipping was fast and boxes were always adequately padded to protect our purchase. At one point we had over-ordered and they accepted our return with no problems.

Sent on 01/03/2011

valerie · Married on 10/16/2010

I ordered gold vellum paper and red cardstock from them for my ceremony and reception programs. The shipping was super fast and I didn't have a problem with my order. The paper itself was great. I loved the look that the gold vellum gave my programs. The red cardstock was perfect because I was able to have it cut to the size I needed. Prices are very reasonable too!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Kim · Married on 10/10/2010

Amazing products to make your invitations yourself. Packaged extremely well, shipped quickly. Most people didn't realize that we did the invitations ourselves.

If you have the time to DIY...order some samples. The quality of paper will surprise you. Word of caution..6 inch.square pockets with inserts will cost you 1.05 each to mail. We knew they would be more expensive, just not that expensive. Wish they had a 5 inch square pocket.

Sent on 10/18/2010
  • emmalemma

Emily · Married on 10/09/2010

I ordered all of my paper from them for invitations and everything else. They have a fantastic selection, great prices and REALLY fast shipping!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Tiffany · Married on 09/25/2010

I would recommend PaperandMore to ANYONE looking for quality paper products. I was looking for affordable, high quality square envelopes and pocketfolds to go with my wedding invitations. I was so impressed with the timing of delivery, responsiveness to my customer service question, low cost, and dynamic color/quality of their products. Excellent company!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Andrea · Married on 09/11/2010

Excellent product, packed safely, super fast shipping! Great experience!

Sent on 09/15/2010