Paperandmore.com Reviews

186 | Fremont, CA

186 Reviews for Paperandmore.com

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

I DIY'd our wedding invitations, save-the-date cards and menus with paper from Paperandmore.com. Very good quality paper, though I do wish I used a thicker cardstock for the invites and save-the-dates because they were a bit flimsy. 80lb paper was definitely not strong enough. I ordered samples so it was only my own fault I did not know better. If given the chance, I would definitely order from this company again in the future because the paper quality, price and shipping speed are both excellent.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Melanie · Married on 06/29/2012

Beautiful product at competitive prices! The entire process was easy and hassle-free.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Alyssa · Married on 06/23/2012

I fell in love with pocketfold invitations, but definitely not with the $8+ pricetags I was finding. Overly Ambitious Bride Alyssa made several choices that pre-bride Alyssa would have steered clear of. The most epic of these choices was the decision to make 100 pocketfold wedding invitations from scratch.

I said to myself, how hard can it be? I have a lot more hours of design/layout experience than the average person, and I work with detailed crafty projects at work. It can't be that bad right?

What OAB Alyssa neglected to realize is that for every small step you add, it's 100 steps. Even after the truly agonizing design phase, I still had 1600 cuts to do, 500 gluing steps, 100 ribbons to tie, 300 stamps to place, and 400 things to stuff into other things. Oh, and because I am a perfect unique butterfly, it all had to look flawlessly spectacular.

To summarize a very long and profanity-filled two-month story, let me say this: If you want to make your own wedding invitations, and you need more than 30 of them, KEEP IT SIMPLE. SO SO SIMPLE. Do not decide that everything needs a 100 lb cardstock backing that creates a 1/4 inch color border around the printed page. Do not decide that you need three inserts done this way. And please, for your own sanity, if you do not have a stellar printer and a great deal of patience and graphic design knowledge, do NOT try to make beautiful, expressive, one-of-a-kind works of art for your printed invitations. You will find yourself sitting on your couch at midnight, downloading your 379th free font out of the 20,000 you've looked at so far, doubting every shred of your existence and self-worth. Later comes the "wanting to throw your printer out the window" phase or the "OH MY GOD WHY CAN'T I GLUE ANYTHING STRAIGHT" phase. Never again.

What you SHOULD do is this: Make it colorful, make the text/printed parts super super simple, and make as few components as possible. First and foremost though, you should order your paper goods from paperandmore.com. They deliver SO fast, even on custom-cut orders, and I can pretty much guarantee you that there is not a better price on high-quality paper products anywhere. Trust me, I looked everywhere. My gigantor invites came in at under $3/piece and included heavy cardstock everyone and recycled paper pocketfolds. They felt like those "rich people invites" that people pay so so much for.

The one shining moment was when a small handful of people took the time to tell me how beautiful the invitations were, and how they couldn't believe I had made them myself. It was quite touching. I'd probably take the 100 hours of my life back in exchange for this recognition, but so it goes.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Anna · Married on 06/16/2012

I love this site! It was super easy to order samples to test run my different ideas for invitations. I have already given this website to several of my friends getting married, and I will go back again the next time I need paper. Thanks!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Tia · Married on 06/02/2012

I decided to DIY my wedding invitations. I found Paper and More had the best prices and selection. The website was easy to use and a large selection to chose from. After ordering samples, I placed my order. They came out GREAT! Better than I expected. I have gotten so many compliments. Thank you paper and more for a excellent product at such an affordable price :)

Sent on 04/21/2012

Anh · Married on 05/27/2012

I was shopping around to make my wedding invitations and found that Paperandmore were more reasonable in prices than other companies. I ordered the 6 1/4 Himalaya Pocket Folder, envelopes for them and also Metallic Text #80 Paper. This project really helped me save some money. I got my order quick. It was shipped in a carton box and I liked how they stuffed it so that the items inside don't get shift around. I would definitely order from Paperandmore again :)

Sent on 01/05/2012

sabrina · Married on 05/26/2012

i love this company the service was great and i received my cards on time and they sent priority mail and came faster. best service

Sent on 02/02/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2012

Very nice and professional. After a few settings changes to my printer, my invitations printed without a hitch. Nice quality and good prices.

Sent on 03/21/2012
  • gracer718

Bethany · Married on 05/24/2012

Excellent service, prices and shipping time. The quality of the paper is great and I would recommend this company to anyone who is considering DIY invitations. The only suggestion I have for the company is to possibly extend the color palate of choices on the pocket envelopes. Otherwise, they are really friendly and great to work with!

Sent on 01/01/2012
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2012

I've made two large order to paper and more for my wedding invitations. Both times they upgraded my shipping for free and I recied my packed within a day or two! Not only that, but the quality of the paper and envelopes is outstanding. I am a very particular bride and I could not be more pleased with the recycled cardstock and envelopes. Very great weight and durable. Everything was packaged wonderfully, too. One of the boxes was smashed in my second package but the paper was in perfect condition due to the amazing packaging. I DEFINITELY recommend this company!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Alisha · Married on 05/19/2012

I searched high and low for inexpensive paper that I could use for my wedding. Paper and more met those expectations! When I received the paper, it was more beautiful than I expected it to be! I received it in a very timely manner which I could not be happier about since I am doing a lot of the details of my wedding myself. Could not be happier with my experience! Paper and more is a company that you can trust and rely on!

Sent on 03/06/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2012

This website has a ton of paper options if you are making your own invitations and programs. It was recommended to me by a co-worker and it was an excellent choice. They have quality paper products that helped me produce beautiful invitations.

Sent on 12/30/2011

noemi · Married on 05/05/2012

My wedding invitations were made by me with products from paperandmore.com. I first bought 1 of each item to make sure it was the item I needed. I saved so much money doing my own invitations. They have a variety of colors. I bought the pocket envelopes and white cardstock paper. I also bought envelopes which were the perfect colors to match my wedding theme. They ship fast.

Sent on 05/21/2012
  • MrsO

Kristen · Married on 05/05/2012

I ordered all my paper for my DIY wedding invitations from here. I was impressed with the quality and price on all of the items I received. I loved the very reasonably priced cutting service that they provide. Cheaper than a decent paper cutting, it saved me so much time not having to do it myself. Everything was packaged ridiculously safely, with the packs wrapped in bubble wrap and the box filled with packing peanuts.

I would certainly order paper from them again.

Sent on 05/28/2012

Carrie · Married on 05/01/2012

I am an invitation designer and vendor and often order my envelopes and paper supplies from PaperandMore. They offer a wide variety of quality products, papers, styles and embellishments at fair prices. The shipping rate is also fantastic and each item comes carefully packaged. I turn to PaperandMore first, for my needs. They have added new pointed flap envelopes to match some competitors, which I love! They also offer paper cutting if you have a design without bleeds, at more than half the cost of having a ream of paper cut at a local office/printing store. Thumbs up to PaperandMore!

Sent on 05/01/2012

I used this paper company a few times to order paper for wedding goods. They shipped the product quickly and the quality of the paper was great. I would definately order from them again.

Sent on 02/14/2012
  • ATXLove

Bailey · Married on 04/28/2012

I ordered card stock and envelopes from Paperandmore.com for my DIY invitations. Great prices, fast shipping, and so happy they had a good selection for recycled paper. I love the way my invites turned out, and I ordered more card stock for welcome letters, programs, and menus. Great service!

Sent on 03/17/2012

Katelyn · Married on 04/28/2012

I ordered paper for my invitations, programs, menus, etc. from them. The delivery was quick and they contacted me right away when they didn't have something. Great service and great quality!

Sent on 04/20/2012

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2012

My fiancé and I made our own invitations and this company was quick, the paper was beautiful, and we are so pleased!

Sent on 02/17/2012

Tiffany · Married on 03/24/2012

This company is pretty impressive. They have great quality products, especially the Blue Blazer linen cardstock! I used it for my wedding. Perfect color! They are also very responsive. I once ordered something by mistake and was able to cancel my order within 5 minutes, even though the only way to contact them is by email. Recently, I ordered some cardstock and my shipping was upgraded to Priority Mail for free...can't beat that! I can't wait to get my shipment!

Sent on 02/03/2012

Jillian · Married on 01/14/2012

I was looking for a very specific color for my pocketfolds. Everything paperandmore.com shipped (samples, too, at a great price) was packed well and arrived in perfect condition. Customer service was greatly helpful!

Sent on 01/31/2012

Monica · Married on 11/12/2011

I ordered paper from PaperandMore for my wedding programs, which I did myself. The paper was beautiful (I recommend ordering samples first), and their prices were better than other suppliers. If you are looking for paper for DIY wedding favors, programs, invitations, etc, this is the place to buy from! The only issue I had was that, even though the paper was carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and then boxed, the outer box was badly damaged when it arrived, and a few sheets of paper were wrinkled. I'd still order from them in the future though since their prices make up for a few sheets of lost paper.

Sent on 11/21/2011
  • X

Alex · Married on 11/11/2011

I can not recommend this company highly enough. For less than the cost of basic invitations from any of the popular venders, I was able to purchase enough supplies from this company to make fancy layered pocket invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, and all of my other paper products for the wedding (programs, menus, table cards, etc). Not only that, the quality was so high that no one realized I had made everything myself. They thought I paid a fortune!

To get all this done was time consuming, but the turnaround time on orders is amazingly fast, and they offer cheap samples so I was able to order ahead and play around with my design before ordering the full supply. If you are crafty and have the time, I would highly suggest using this company to purchase paper and then making everything yourself. Spend the extra money on food or an open bar (or your honeymoon!).

Sent on 02/19/2012
  • Susanne

Susanne · Married on 08/20/2011

This site was a life-saver for me! We used the vellum paper for our programs, after weeks of searching for pre-cut vellum at all the local craft and office supply stores. I even rushed my order, and saved money, with their custom-cutting service, because I was able to double the number of sheets I got by adjusting the size just a 1/4 inch! The service was fast and there were absolutely no problems whatsoever with my order. The paper was perfect - EXACTLY what I needed!!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Libby · Married on 08/19/2011

They have awesome pocket invitations that you can really customize as well as great envelope quality, all at GREAT prices! The have a really good selection of colors that look amazing, especially the metallic ones. Our invitations were beautiful all because we found this website!

Sent on 11/17/2011