Paperandmore.com Reviews

184 | Fremont, CA

184 Reviews for Paperandmore.com

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lisa · Married on 03/25/2018

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Paper and More. I decided to design my own wedding invitations, and was a little anxious about the finished product looking too do-it-yourself, and not very elegant. But, being able to order several samples of their products is a HUGE help. These are things you just need to see and hold versus looking at a picture on the computer. I was able to get great advice and feedback on my digital files to ensure they would print perfectly. From order entry to arriving at my door, the processing time was less than one week. The invitations are gorgeous, and for a fraction of what I would've paid elsewhere. Their Customer Service agents were so responsive and helpful, and the finished product is beautiful. Highly recommended! I will be returning for future paper and printing needs.

Jordan · Married on 03/04/2017

Great value and modern options for the money, we highly recommend them for your next wedding

david · Married on 01/03/2017

excellent service....!!! Keep up the creativity!!

Meagan · Married on 10/15/2016

Paperandmore.com made creating and printing our (85) wedding invitations, and detail insert cards, simple and stress free. They were incredibly professional and attentive. They worked with me to finalize the format of the design I had created so that it was perfect and ready for printing. I received my prints very quickly and they are perfect!

I decided to make my own invitations to save some money and this website has beautiful paper! I chose metallic pearlescent cardstock envelopes and invitation cards. They have so many different customizable shapes and sizes, and all of their colors are amazing! I had a hard time choosing! The gold and crimson red envelopes are to die for! They are also extremely affordable! I got 100 envelopes and invitations for $50!

• AllisaurusRex

Allison · Married on 11/21/2015

I order from Paperandmore.com quite frequently. I'm into scrapbooking and cardmaking and other such paper crafts and this is hands down the best site to order from. The quality of the paper is fantastic and the prices are great. Even the samples are priced at less than the per-sheet price at chain craft stores, which is not true of most other websites who hike up the price of samples to discourage people like me, who may only need a few sheets of a certain color. Shipping for samples is just $1 too which is fabulous. I have ordered from them several times and the shipping has always been fast and the paper is always superbly packaged. The one time I have had an issue with an order (I had ordered cardstock and was sent text weight paper in the same color instead) they worked quickly to rectify the situation. I sent one email and within a few hours I received an email saying that the new paper had been shipped. I also love that you get a follow-up email a week or so after you should have received your order to make sure you did receive it and that it was in satisfactory condition. I cannot say enough great things about this site. I have ordered samples of their paper for my upcoming wedding and am so excited to order the rest of it. Thanks Paperandmore for making working with you such a pleasure!

• Emily & Rob

Emily & Rob · Married on 11/21/2015

I used Paperandmore.com for my programs. The site is easy to navigate, its cheaper than any craft store and the shipping is fast. They even upgraded my shipping from ground to priority at no charge. I will definitely use them again.

Brittany · Married on 07/18/2015

We did our own invitations. I purchased all our paper products from paperandmore and both the paper and envelopes were beautiful and arrived quickly. The total cost to print our own invitations, RSVPs, envelopes, and programs was less than the prices we found for just invitations. On top of that the paper made them look professional and we ended up liking them a lot more than the professional options.

Kimberly · Married on 01/23/2015

I purchased shimmery card stock paper and shimmery envelopes for my wedding invites and they came out wonderful. I highly recommend this company. You can even order a sample pack to make sure you pick the exact color and thickness that you want. I am very pleased with this company. I will definitely use them in the future.

Kelsey · Married on 12/13/2014

I cannot say enough good things about paperandmore.com. I stumbled upon their website when I was looking for specially cut kraft paper for our wedding programs. They had the absolute best prices for what I needed and cut the paper to my specifications. They even upgraded my shipping for free after I ordered so I would get it faster. Most recently, I needed to purchase just ten more envelopes for our wedding invitations. I had been searching for weeks for cheap envelopes that didn't come in packs of 50 or more but didn't think that paperandmore.com would have it for some reason. I decided to look on a whim and not only did they have the right envelopes, but they also had it so I could buy samples (aka buy them individually instead of a huge pack) for very cheap. I paid $.50 per envelope which is cheaper than any stationary store near me and just $1 for shipping. They sent emails to keep me updated on my order and let me know when it shipped that it would arrive in 4-7 business days. I received my order in the mail today after only 3 days. I really love paperandmore.com and would recommend them to all of my friends and family. They have great service and seem to really care about providing high quality products at a very low price.

Marissa · Married on 10/04/2014

We went with the Carlson Craft Enchanted Evening invitation suite in Navy Shimmer and ordered the Denali pockets in silver and the inner evelopes in grey shimmer, all from Paperandmore.com. They were great to work with, excellent costumer service and prices on samples. The order came in perfect, no issues or hiccups. Proofing process was easy. Loved our invitations a lot. Great value, especially considering the paper quality and the foil letterpress style printing, which we could have never afforded through other providers.

Alison · Married on 08/30/2014

ABSOLUTELY great experience! Not only did I order from them multiple times (to get samples) and every time they came faster than the estimated arrival date, but they also saved me from some major stress. I waited to order one package of paper for the informational insert in my invites and by the time I went to order it said the color and size I wanted was back-ordered! Before completely freaking out, I ordered the one color and size they had in stock and then added a comment noting that I wanted one additional package of a different color/size that said it was back-ordered. They responded to me the very next morning (less than 12 hours later) and said they had 3 packages left and added it to my order! Great responsiveness, quick turn-around time and fabulous quality paper. Everything I ordered was just as wonderful in person as I imagined it would be. I will probably buy from here again for my thank you cards if we make our own!

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2014

My husband and I designed and made our wedding invitations, ceremony programs and other decorations but we used Paperandmore to order all the the stationary. We were very pleased with their selection and prices as well as their option to order samples before making a large purchase, which was very helpful to find the right paper and color. We will certainly continue to use Paperandmore for any other paper needs we might have in the future and we highly recommend using them, especially for all those DIY projects.

heather · Married on 06/28/2014

I loved the paper I order for my wedding invitations! Reasonable pricing and speedy delivery!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 06/14/2014

I cannot rave about this company enough!! I am super impressed with the responsiveness of this company when asking about what size I should have the paper cut for certain invitations and they emailed me immediatley when they saw I made a mistake on my cutting. I also placed a large order, and they gave me a discount after I placed the order along with a lifetime discount. The quality of the paper/products is top notch! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone I know.

Tina · Married on 06/13/2014

I would just like to say THANK YOU very much to paperandmore.com for their speedy and superior service! My cardstock for my DIY wedding invitations arrived today - very well packaged and protected. It also came with an invoice that said "Thank you for your order." That's something I don't get a lot of and it makes a real difference on whether I am a return customer or not. Paperandmore.com has very reasonable prices - way better than any craft store - and I am very happy to have found them! Paperandmore.com gets 10 stars from me. I would very highly recommend paperandmore.com to any one wanting to make their own invitations. ABSOLUTELY Satisfied Customer! Kevin Dean

Kristie · Married on 06/06/2014

We got paper from paper and more to make invitations, menus, programs and anything else made of paper. The paper is beautiful and high quality and the prices can't be beat!

I LOVE paperandmore.com! I was able to find everything on this site to create my own unique invitations for a GREAT price. Their cardstock, vellum, and envelopes were great quality and it arrived right on time. I was able to order samples before placing my full order, which was great to play around with different ideas.

Brandi · Married on 03/01/2014

I ordered samples and finally found the perfect colors. Paperandmore.com have very competitive prices and amazing products!!

I really enjoyed using paper and more to make my own invitations. I ended up making pocketfold invitations with 5 enclosure cards that would have cost close to $300 elsewhere for less than $100. Shipping was stupidly fast too. In one case, I placed an order at 8 pm on a Monday and it arrived at noon on Wednesday. And I didn't pay for expedited shipping!

• W

Jason · Married on 10/12/2013

We did our final invitation build and print ourself but we got most all the pieces from Paperandmore.com and they did a great job! We have since helped some of our friends build their invitations with paper and envelopes from paperandmore.com Great company!

Heather · Married on 09/07/2013

I ordered paper for my invitations, programs, and misc. wedding projects from Paper and More, and I was not disappointed. The quality and color was magnificent! They have so many choices, and you can order samples of everything very cheaply. The metallic red matched my wedding colors perfectly. For someone that didn't care about how her wedding invitations looked, the quality and color of the paper made me think differently!

I had the best experience with Paper and More! I have relieved a ton of compliments on the paper, petal cards and envelopes I chose. I have recommended them to several other brides already and they too were pleased.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/24/2013

I absolutely LOVED the paper and pockets that I ordered from paperandmore for my DIY invitations. I got mostly pearlescent cardstock and the quality is unbelievable for the price. Everyone raved about my invitations and said they couldn't believe they were DIY and looked very expensive. I love that I was able to have beautiful and elegant invitations without spending a small fortune!

Charity · Married on 08/10/2013

I was very particular with the type of wedding invitation I wanted so I had to design and assemble myself (with the help of my friends). Paperandmore.com gave the best value in all of the supplies I needed. I purchased pocketfolds and envelopes in bulk. They also had a great selection to choose from, good variety of supplies. Shipping to Hawaii was reasonable and fast (which is get for Hawaii)! My invitations turned out just the way I wanted it to!