183 Reviews for Paperandmore.com

RSVP Cards (2)
Place Cards (1)
Save the Dates (1)
183 Paperandmore.com Reviews

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Paper and More. I decided to design my own wedding invitations, and was a little anxious about the finished product looking too do-it-yourself, and not very elegant. But, being able to order several samples of their products is a HUGE help. These are things you just need to see and hold versus looking at a picture on the computer. I was able to get great advice and feedback on my digital files to ensure they would print perfectly. From order entry to arriving at my door, the processing time was less than one week. The invitations are gorgeous, and for a fraction of what I would've paid elsewhere. Their Customer Service agents were so responsive and helpful, and the finished product is beautiful. Highly recommended! I will be returning for future paper and printing needs.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/25/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Printing

Great value and modern options for the money, we highly recommend them for your next wedding

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Eco-Friendly, Printing, Place Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

excellent service....!!! Keep up the creativity!!

Profile Picture User7524891, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Paperandmore.com made creating and printing our (85) wedding invitations, and detail insert cards, simple and stress free. They were incredibly professional and attentive. They worked with me to finalize the format of the design I had created so that it was perfect and ready for printing. I received my prints very quickly and they are perfect!

Profile Picture Meagan, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Eco-Friendly, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Great quality paper and printing. Beautiful envelopes, and fast turnaround time. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6295488, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Printing

I decided to make my own invitations to save some money and this website has beautiful paper! I chose metallic pearlescent cardstock envelopes and invitation cards. They have so many different customizable shapes and sizes, and all of their colors are amazing! I had a hard time choosing! The gold and crimson red envelopes are to die for! They are also extremely affordable! I got 100 envelopes and invitations for $50!

Profile Picture User5626611, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Eco-Friendly

I order from Paperandmore.com quite frequently. I'm into scrapbooking and cardmaking and other such paper crafts and this is hands down the best site to order from. The quality of the paper is fantastic and the prices are great. Even the samples are priced at less than the per-sheet price at chain craft stores, which is not true of most other websites who hike up the price of samples to discourage people like me, who may only need a few sheets of a certain color. Shipping for samples is just $1 too which is fabulous. I have ordered from them several times and the shipping has always been fast and the paper is always superbly packaged. The one time I have had an issue with an order (I had ordered cardstock and was sent text weight paper in the same color instead) they worked quickly to rectify the situation. I sent one email and within a few hours I received an email saying that the new paper had been shipped. I also love that you get a follow-up email a week or so after you should have received your order to make sure you did receive it and that it was in satisfactory condition. I cannot say enough great things about this site. I have ordered samples of their paper for my upcoming wedding and am so excited to order the rest of it. Thanks Paperandmore for making working with you such a pleasure!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I used Paperandmore.com for my programs. The site is easy to navigate, its cheaper than any craft store and the shipping is fast. They even upgraded my shipping from ground to priority at no charge. I will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Emily & Rob, 11/21/15, 16 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We designed our own invitations, but were looking for somewhere to have them professionally printed, and we're glad we found paperandmore. Shilpa was on top of it. She answered every question thoroughly and promptly (and we had a lot of them because we couldn't make up our minds about anything). She was patient and very helpful. We couldn't believe how quickly she got back to us, including how quickly our order was ready and shipped. There was a mistake with the actual invite cards. They were printed on a lighter weight stock than what we had ordered. We e-mailed her letting her know and she immediately corrected the problem. The particular card stock we originally ordered was apparently discontinued and they only had enough left in stock to print most of our invitations, but she found another pack from a supplier and had it overnighted to her to print the last 40. She was also going to overnight the re-printed invitations to us after printing the last 40, but we weren't in a rush so we told her not to bother so as to hopefully save her from taking as big of a loss on the deal.

I would, and have, recommend Paperandmore for anyone looking for an invitation vendor. They were amazing!

Profile Picture User3902207, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We did our own invitations. I purchased all our paper products from paperandmore and both the paper and envelopes were beautiful and arrived quickly. The total cost to print our own invitations, RSVPs, envelopes, and programs was less than the prices we found for just invitations. On top of that the paper made them look professional and we ended up liking them a lot more than the professional options.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I purchased shimmery card stock paper and shimmery envelopes for my wedding invites and they came out wonderful. I highly recommend this company. You can even order a sample pack to make sure you pick the exact color and thickness that you want. I am very pleased with this company. I will definitely use them in the future.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/23/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I cannot say enough good things about paperandmore.com. I stumbled upon their website when I was looking for specially cut kraft paper for our wedding programs. They had the absolute best prices for what I needed and cut the paper to my specifications. They even upgraded my shipping for free after I ordered so I would get it faster. Most recently, I needed to purchase just ten more envelopes for our wedding invitations. I had been searching for weeks for cheap envelopes that didn't come in packs of 50 or more but didn't think that paperandmore.com would have it for some reason. I decided to look on a whim and not only did they have the right envelopes, but they also had it so I could buy samples (aka buy them individually instead of a huge pack) for very cheap. I paid $.50 per envelope which is cheaper than any stationary store near me and just $1 for shipping. They sent emails to keep me updated on my order and let me know when it shipped that it would arrive in 4-7 business days. I received my order in the mail today after only 3 days. I really love paperandmore.com and would recommend them to all of my friends and family. They have great service and seem to really care about providing high quality products at a very low price.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

We went with the Carlson Craft Enchanted Evening invitation suite in Navy Shimmer and ordered the Denali pockets in silver and the inner evelopes in grey shimmer, all from Paperandmore.com. They were great to work with, excellent costumer service and prices on samples. The order came in perfect, no issues or hiccups. Proofing process was easy. Loved our invitations a lot. Great value, especially considering the paper quality and the foil letterpress style printing, which we could have never afforded through other providers.

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/4/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Invitations

ABSOLUTELY great experience! Not only did I order from them multiple times (to get samples) and every time they came faster than the estimated arrival date, but they also saved me from some major stress. I waited to order one package of paper for the informational insert in my invites and by the time I went to order it said the color and size I wanted was back-ordered! Before completely freaking out, I ordered the one color and size they had in stock and then added a comment noting that I wanted one additional package of a different color/size that said it was back-ordered. They responded to me the very next morning (less than 12 hours later) and said they had 3 packages left and added it to my order! Great responsiveness, quick turn-around time and fabulous quality paper. Everything I ordered was just as wonderful in person as I imagined it would be. I will probably buy from here again for my thank you cards if we make our own!

Profile Picture Alison, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used paperandmore for some of our wedding items and they all looked great! We got their Linen envelopes for our invitations and printed on them with our own printer. They looked beautiful. We also got their vellum and printed on those for our candle lit table numbers. We used a few additional papers for things like welcome notes and games for our hotel bags. They have a great selection and provide a lot of details on each paper such as how it was made (renewable energy or not), where it is made, if it's vegan, recyclable, can be printed on, etc.

Profile Picture Shrenette, 8/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I used paperandmore to order some prefolded cards for place cards. I was amazed at out easy and quickly it was to get my order. The prices were also cheaper than buying a lot at Michaels. The company even gave me expedited shipping for being a first time customer! The cards are very nice too and will definitely make my life easier.

Profile Picture Amanda , 7/13/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

My husband and I designed and made our wedding invitations, ceremony programs and other decorations but we used Paperandmore to order all the the stationary. We were very pleased with their selection and prices as well as their option to order samples before making a large purchase, which was very helpful to find the right paper and color. We will certainly continue to use Paperandmore for any other paper needs we might have in the future and we highly recommend using them, especially for all those DIY projects.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/4/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved the paper I order for my wedding invitations! Reasonable pricing and speedy delivery!

Profile Picture heather, 6/28/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I cannot rave about this company enough!! I am super impressed with the responsiveness of this company when asking about what size I should have the paper cut for certain invitations and they emailed me immediatley when they saw I made a mistake on my cutting. I also placed a large order, and they gave me a discount after I placed the order along with a lifetime discount. The quality of the paper/products is top notch! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I would just like to say THANK YOU very much to paperandmore.com for their speedy and superior service! My cardstock for my DIY wedding invitations arrived today - very well packaged and protected. It also came with an invoice that said "Thank you for your order." That's something I don't get a lot of and it makes a real difference on whether I am a return customer or not. Paperandmore.com has very reasonable prices - way better than any craft store - and I am very happy to have found them! Paperandmore.com gets 10 stars from me. I would very highly recommend paperandmore.com to any one wanting to make their own invitations. ABSOLUTELY Satisfied Customer! Kevin Dean

Profile Picture Tina, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We got paper from paper and more to make invitations, menus, programs and anything else made of paper. The paper is beautiful and high quality and the prices can't be beat!

Profile Picture Kristie, 6/6/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I LOVE paperandmore.com! I was able to find everything on this site to create my own unique invitations for a GREAT price. Their cardstock, vellum, and envelopes were great quality and it arrived right on time. I was able to order samples before placing my full order, which was great to play around with different ideas.

Profile Picture User3335849, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I ordered samples and finally found the perfect colors. Paperandmore.com have very competitive prices and amazing products!!

Profile Picture Brandi, 3/1/14, 9 Reviews
3.5

I wanted to make my own invitations for our wedding because I really enjoy doing crafting. We ordered paper from paperandmore.com which was a great place to do business with. They have high quality stock for decent prices. Their instructions are excellent for someone making an invitation. I will definitely use them again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 10/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I really enjoyed using paper and more to make my own invitations. I ended up making pocketfold invitations with 5 enclosure cards that would have cost close to $300 elsewhere for less than $100. Shipping was stupidly fast too. In one case, I placed an order at 8 pm on a Monday and it arrived at noon on Wednesday. And I didn't pay for expedited shipping!

Profile Picture User2365296, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews