10 Reviews for Paper Studio

Save the Dates (1)
Calligraphy (1)
Laser Cut (1)
10 Paper Studio Reviews

Adrianne did the most phenomenal job on our invites and day of items! She worked with us on every detail to make sure that we were happy with every piece she provided and created. The quality and pricing were really unbeatable. We can't wait to work with her on future items!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

When 'prioritizing' invites on our wedding list it was the thing I cared the least about. That is until I walked into Adrianne's studio on a rainy, cold Friday night and was captivated by her studio, her work, and her! Her invitations are truly beautiful, high quality, classy and trendy, and most importantly for me - elegant. In hindsight, planning our invites has been my most favorite aspect of wedding planning! Adrianne made the process so easy, gave great thoughts and ideas, really listened to her customers and knew what we wanted better than we did ourselves. Her rounds of proofs were spot on and she made it super easy to work with her in-person, via email, via phone - whatever. Because I'm slightly neurotic, I wound up meeting with lots of invitation companies (from Westchester to NYC to Eastern LI). Paper Studio is hands down THE BEST. In summary:
1) Paper Studio produces high quality, elegant, unique wedding stationary
2) Adrianne is extremely patient, kind, thoughtful and efficient
3) She will make you love your wedding stationary process
4) Her pricing is very fair and makes you feel so welcome and comfortable at any budget
5) Their products are truly impressionable and we receive so many compliments
6) I could go on...but Paper Studio and Adrianne are both wonderful
7) THANK YOU, Adrianne! xo

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Adrianne created the stationary for our wedding, which included the menus, programs, and various signs throughout our wedding. Everything that she created was so beautiful! She created pieces that were exactly how I envisioned! Adrianne took so much time meeting with me to discuss the various options I had for all of the paperie. She even made me beautiful cards to use for my wedding party and parents. I would highly recommend using the paper studio for all of your wedding paperie needs!

Profile Picture Christin, 5/26/17, 21 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Adrianne was so awesome to work with!!! She had SO MANY beautiful options and knew exactly how to guide my fiancé to styles we fell in love with!! Before meeting with Adrianne I ordered all those "free sample kits" and actually some personalized test invitations off numerous online sites, but nothing was living up to what I had envisioned. The quality from the online sites, was not even close to the quality of Adrianne's invitations. Surprisingly my fiancé was some what picky about the fabric and paper styles for our invites, and he didn't like anything I was ordering off the online sites. Thankfully Adrianne understood what he was looking for, in fabric and texture and had plenty of paper options to choose from!!!

Before deciding on our final product, Adrianne sent us beautiful proofs and gave us a few different styles and paper options. Ultimately I don't think we could have decided on the perfect invitation without meeting with Adrianne, seeing and feeling all the options she had to offer us, and comparing her work to the online invitations websites. Also her pricing is VERY reasonable, and comparable to online sites (but better quality I don't know how its possible!!!!) and she itemizes her proposals, so I easily saw how eliminated some costly options that we didn't NEED, to get our invitations in our budget!

I've already recommended my family and friends to meet with her she is just the best!!!!

We are also going to pick out Menus and Church programs with Adrianne once we have all those details finalized!!!

Profile Picture Colette, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Adrianne...goes above and beyond to make the details to your wedding amazing!

Profile Picture Stacey, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Adrianne was recommended to me by my event planner, Amanda Barbara Events, and I am so happy I worked with her! Adrianne created many beautiful paper goods for us - including a welcome tag for our welcome bags, our ceremony programs, menus and escort cards. I met with Adrianne with my husband and in-laws (my in-laws absolutely LOVED her and were comfortable with her from the start) and Adrianne had so many wonderful ideas for these items. Adrianne had created sample menus and ceremony programs for us to see - it was clear from that meeting how talented she is and what great taste she has! The details were BEAUTIFUL and incorporated our wedding colors and themes. She was so true to our vision, which was very impressive. The day of paper goods were absolutely gorgeous and Adrianne was a dream to work with. Thank you Adrianne!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Menus, Place Cards, Programs

I found Paper Studio through Instagram. I was on the hunt for wood invitations and Paper Studio's stood out far from the rest of them. So I contacted Adrianne, let me tell you, she is a dream to work with. Since I lived in Florida we had to work long distance. She was not intimidated at all by it and completely understood our vision. Maybe even better than we did! She truly tied in all of our wedding themes together in the stationary. We not only received countless compliments on our invites and envelopes but also tons on our day - of stationary. I highly recommend her and would choose her over and over again. Thank you so much, Adrianne.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Programs

Adrianne was an absolute dream to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! Not only did she create our wedding logo, she also designed all of our printed items for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and welcome bags! After our first meeting, Adrianne understood our vision and specially customized everything. Not only did she bring our vision to life, Adrianne came up with a lot of unique and different ideas for us to incorporate. Adrianne is a consummate professional and was extremely responsive and patient with our edits, etc. We could not have had all the details be pulled together without Paper Studio! We look forward to having Adrianne a part of all of our life events and help us create special memories.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Party Supplies

From start to finish, Adrianne has been a pleasure to work with. I was in a time constraint to get my wedding invitations designed and sent out. After having difficulty trying to find someone able to complete them so quickly, I was referred to Adrianne by my sister-in-law. She responded immediately, putting me at ease and was committed to fulfilling what I needed. Being hundreds of miles away, communicating only via email (I live in Buffalo), Adrianne exceeded my expectations on design, quality, responsiveness, and professionalism. She took my vision portrayed in just a few words, and implemented the most beautiful wedding invitations! Just recently, I also had her design my wedding Thank You cards, which also turned out perfect! I highly recommend Adrianne for any invitation needs. She has a great notion of your ideas and designs beautifully!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Adrianne is top notch at taking what your vision is or help you realize what your vision is and exceeding your expectations every time with what she creates! She is extremely professional, understanding and prompt in her work. I would highly recommend you using Paper Studio for designing your dreams!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/26/14, 1 Review