Paper Strudel Reviews

15 | Rittman, OH

15 Reviews for Paper Strudel

Katie · Married on 10/05/2013

Cyndi was great! Had so many ideas to help with my design! Working with her was so worth the money. I felt at ease knowing she would take care of everything and she did more than I expected! Will use her again for all other paper needs :)

Sent on 05/05/2013

Aron & Kimberly · Married on 08/10/2013

Cyndi worked tirelessly to design and bring to life our collaborative vision. We were extremely pleased with the final product, and we received great feedback from our wedding guests. Her work was not only true to her reviews, but was a fantastic value. We would surely recommend Paper Strudel for any custom invitations.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Deborah · Married on 06/22/2013

Great company and very reliable.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Allie · Married on 11/10/2012

My invites were very beautiful! We got a ton of compliments on them. :)

Sent on 10/06/2012

Anne · Married on 09/28/2012

Cyndi was amazing! She is so talented and gave me exactly what I was looking for! Everyone commented on how beautiful they were. Thanks for making my big day so special!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Cristy · Married on 08/20/2012

Cyndi was absolutely fantastic. I showed her a design I loved and she made it identical! I will definitely use her when I need other products!

Sent on 08/23/2012
  • User2059801 · 2+ years ago

Cyndi at Paper Strudel was fantastic to work with! My invitations are absolutely beautiful! I had guests write on the RSVP how great they were! She is so creative and designed my invitations exactly to my vision! Not only is she doing my invitations, but she is making my programs, place cards and table numbers all to match my invitation set. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend Paper Strudel! Thanks Cyndi!

Sent on 06/07/2012

beth · Married on 04/13/2012

Cyndi did a wonderful job on my daughters invitations. She captured the theme of the wedding and passed it on to the invitations.
    The invitations are the first thing that your guests will see - so they have to be unique - fascinating - people will want to come to see the venue. So many people have commented on her invitations - unique - beautiful - fabulous - and most have said they cannot wait until the wedding to see how it is - based off of her invitations

Thank you Cyndi for such a fantastic job -

Sent on 02/22/2012

Christina · Married on 02/17/2012

Cyndi at PS was wonderful! She figured out exactly what I would like for my "different" wedding! She was flexible with all the things I would want to add or change. I will definetly be using her again in the future and would HIGHLY recommend you do, too! Did I mention how reasonable her prices are?!

Sent on 03/09/2012

Kelli · Married on 07/03/2010

My wedding invitations were absolutely beautiful! I have been told by many people they are the most gorgeous invites they have ever seen! I couldn't be more happy about them!

Ryann · Married on 07/03/2010

Cyndi did such a nice job on our Save the Dates and Wedding invitations!! They were so unique and we got so many wonderful comments on them! I will continue to reccomned her to all of my friends!

• Lynnz&Jason

Lindsay · Married on 05/22/2010

When I heard that Paper Strudel was kicking off and doing wedding invites, save the dates, etc., I was happy to sit down and talk pricing and see my options, all of which were very reasonable and better than what I would have found online!. After trying to do everything online, it was great to sit down and talk with someone face to face (usually coffee was involved as well!). Cyndi was awesome! She was able to get the exact colors of my wedding, and provide everything I needed. I ordered Save the Dates, Envelopes, Wedding Invitations, Personalized Napkins, etc., all matching my teal, black and polka dot theme! She was very personable and met with me several times to make sure all colors and fonts and formatting was exactly how I wanted it. I made a new friend out of the whole experience too, which was the best part! Thanks Cyndi for all your hard work! :)

Sent on 05/14/2012

LaDawn · Married on 03/14/2010

Excellent service! Great quality product! Fair prices! Everything is centered around the customer and their needs! I will definitely do business with them in the future and I would recommend Paper Strudel to anyone!

Kay · Married on 05/21/2016

Cyndi did the shower and wedding invites for my daughters wedding. The shower was at a winery and she even put wine stains on the envelopes and invites. They looked awesome and we had lots of great comments on them. The wedding invites were amazing too. We really had no clue what we wanted and Cyndi was so helpful and patient with us. Now she is doing the programs for the wedding and we can't wait to see the final result. THANKS CYNDI!!!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Maria · Married on 09/10/2011

Cyndi was great to work with for my invitations and programs. Working with her allowed me to really personalize things how I wanted them. I had been looking online for invitations before I found her, which was going to be more expensive and not what I wanted. By choosing Paper Strudel, I got what I wanted at an affordable price.

Sent on 09/27/2011