Paper Planet Reviews

Paper Planet 2
Paper Planet 3
Paper Planet 4

Devin · Getting married on 10/14/2019

Amazing from beginning to end

Paper Planet was such a pleasure to work with. Specifically Nichole and Julie whom i was in constant communication with during the whole process. I would highly recommend this company with its great service and excellent quality of work.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Brooke · Getting married on 06/28/2019

From the first email I sent regarding a specific wedding invitation I was interested in customizing, Paper Planet was so responsive. I immediately received a response to my email as well as a personalized phone call. As soon as I stepped foot into the store, I knew this was going to be the place where I create and customize my dream wedding invitations. I spent countless hours researching online for a specific invitation for a destination wedding and was unable to find anything that would even compare to what Paper Planet could create. Paper Planet was the perfect place! After meeting with Julie several times and Melissa the designer, we were able to create an invitation for the wedding I never dreamed of sending my guests. Every time I emailed Julie, she was very prompt in responding. Out of all of the wedding planning, I have truly enjoyed creating the invites with Paper Planet the most. Each piece of the invitation is very personable, unique, and special to the wedding. I can hardly wait to see the final result and for my guests to receive their stunning invitations. I look forward to creating additional pieces for the wedding at Paper Planet. My overall experience with this company is beyond my imagination with customer service and creativity. I highly recommend purchasing any type of special occasion invitations at Paper Planet.

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Valencia

Valencia · Married on 04/20/2019

I absolutely love this Vendor

I was very impressed by everything! From the personalized meetings we had down to tayloring the needs based off of my budget, they did not disappoint! I am absolutely using them for any paper needs from here on out!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Hollian

Hollian · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Work!

The team at Paper Planet were great - I shared some inspiration from Pinterest and Etsy and they designed invites within my budget and truly exceeded my expectations! They quickly turned around a proof and gave me several font options for comparison. Everything was cut and beautifully packaged when I picked them up. I would definitely recommend them to brides looking for custom wedding invites

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Paper Planet 5
    Paper Planet 6
    Paper Planet 7
    Paper Planet 8

Katie · Married on 12/30/2017

Very creative, organized, and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/07/2018

nicole · Married on 01/12/2017

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2016
  • April

April · Married on 01/07/2017

Paper Planet is an absolutely amazing experience that made our wedding stationary a focal point of our special day! This is definitely the place you need to use for all of your stationary needs. These are the most creative visionaries that help bring your vision to life in a fully customizable way. The other great thing about them is that they were located right next to our baker so that made our lives easier when appointments were being made to meet in person for finalizing our invitations as well as our cake! We had an awesome idea for our winter wedding that utilized plexiglass to give an icy feel and Paper Planet came through a vendor that created the most amazing frosted glass invitations. We are definitely looking forward to working with Paper Planet again in the future for our other stationary needs i.e. birth announcements, etc.

Sent on 04/23/2017

ssam · Married on 12/07/2016

excellent service!! keep up the great work!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Emilee · Married on 11/14/2015

If I could give them 10 stars, I would! Everybody I worked with was friendly, professional, and truly saw my vision for what I was wanting. They gave me 100% custom invitations, but for an affordable price! I'm not great at visualizing things, so they frequently printed things out for me and created mini-invitations to help me get an idea of what they would look like. I absolutely loved working with them and would highly recommend them to anybody who needs invitations. I will use them and only them for every event in the future as well! Not enough great things can be said!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Brooke · Married on 11/07/2015

Everyone here was awesome!!!! I thought this was going to be such a stressful task, but they made it so simple and easy! I absolutely love my invitations!

Sent on 08/08/2015

suzanne · Married on 09/13/2014

Paper Planet and all of the employees are outstanding! everything is custom made to order. Great service!

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • Shawn & Kailee

Shawn & Kailee · Married on 06/14/2014

I ordered my wedding invitations from Paper Planet and the entire process was simple and smooth. Paper Planet created custom invitations, RSVP post cards, a map and thank you cards that added a personal and unique touch to our wedding. Everyone LOVED our invitations and being able to use the logo Paper Planet created for us on other items for the wedding was not only a cute addition, but it was a total hit with our guests.

Thank you!

Sent on 07/01/2014

This place is absolutely AWESOME! I give them 10 stars, the owner Julie West is superb.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Carol · Married on 06/22/2013

After several other companies had told my daughter that they could stay in budget but then came back with an over-budget proposal, my daughter called me in tears. I took her to Paper Planet where they were true to their word, came in with all the printing in budget with a customized design of her choice that everyone loved, and were on-time with no errors . They even did a second printing when we needed more just by taking the order over the phone. If you need printing, at least give them an opportunity to show you how great they are!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Claire · Married on 05/26/2013

Paper Planet did my wedding programs, escort cards, and table numbers. They were beautiful!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Janna · Married on 05/19/2013

Paper Planet offers so many options to customize the perfect invitation for your needs! Of course their product line does not end there. We had them also do our programs, but they offer so many other items. The store reminds me of Pinterest if Pinterest was a store. It was so much fun to actually get to sit down at a table with our designer, Claire, to pick out every single detail from the color, texture, size, font, graphics, and other fun options of our paper products. I had ideas from things I have seen online that I just mentioned and off to work she went. She was able to give me quotes and samples right there in the store. She made adjustments and changes based on my feedback and her own creative mind. Everything has to be approved by you so you get exactly what you order. We got to play with beautiful handmade papers that made every invitation unique and elegant. She even helped us draw a custom map to the venue which received the best compliments! They definitely set the mood right for our wedding perfectly. The great thing about everything being custom is you get exactly what you want within your budget. There are so many choices of paper and ribbon to make your vision a reality. I will definitely use them again! I would like to mention that the area they are located has several fun stores located within walking distance. Our kids really enjoyed checking out the unique antique stores and stopped for brunch at Dixie House! A later trip to the park to feed the ducks just made every day we stopped by joyful. Great group of people here at Paper Planet!!!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Tiffany · Married on 09/22/2012

Paper Planet was a must-have for my wedding invitations. It took maybe 2-3 weeks to receive my invitations. Service is great, as the team was able to help craft together invitations and wording.

There are so many options (fonts, colors, paper, envelopes) to choose from. I had no complaints and never had to call to ask for a status check, because they were reminding me :)

My guests loved my invitations and still have them on their fridge (months after the wedding)!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Tessa · Married on 06/04/2011

AWESOME company! All of my wedding stationary was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Linda · Married on 04/17/2011

What a great experience. We saw and meet these people at the open house of The Sanford House.
    They were professional all the way thru our experience in fact I have gone back in several times for different items. They worked fast and didn't get irritated when I changed my mind or couldn't make up my mind they just worked with me. I needed additional invitations printed and they had them ready pronto. What a wonderful establishment. Love this place............

Sent on 03/25/2012
  • F

Liliana · Married on 08/28/2010

They were great to work with. Everyone loved the invitations paper planet created for me and paper planet was quick to respond to all my questions and emails.

Sent on 09/15/2010

Andrea · Married on 03/13/2010

Paper Planet was amazing. We ordered invitations and programs through them. Everything turned out exactly like we wanted and the staff was extremely knowledgeable about everything from the paper to the wording to the ribbon.

Sent on 06/16/2010

Ashlee · Married on 12/05/2014

Overall we loved working with paper planet! We ordered invitations, menus, fans, and programs from them after seeing them at the bridal show. Our destination invites for Mexico were the only small hiccup because the ribbon had been tied too tight, causing the paper to fold up. However I took them back in and they fixed them and I was able to pick the new, perfectly corrected invites up in less than a week. I would definitely use them again! The colors were great and I loved being able to customize everything, from the style of paper to the font to the materials. I will definitely be back!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Leah · Married on 06/21/2014

Julie and her team were perfect all the way around. The invitations, menus, table numbers, guest book, and photo booth pages were all beautifully and elegantly designed. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 07/03/2014
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2013

Paper planet did such a wonderful job on all of our printing for ALL of our things for our wedding. From our invitations/RSVPs and such, to our Thank you notes, and our "reserved signs" and little signs for our cupcakes and for Everything else that they did. I gave them a few designs that I liked, and they took note of it, and got a 'proof' ready for me by the time that they said they would (within a week or so) and they did a fantastic job with everything. I got so many compliments on all of the little details of what they did. Truly made everything fantastic!! I would definitely recommend! :)

Sent on 07/19/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

I loved how our invitation and rsvp turned out! I was not sure what I wanted and they were able to sit down with me and look at many choices to choose from. A couple complaints I have are they had multiple mistakes on my proofs. Make sure you check them yourself before placing an order. They did resend proofs back the same day but all the mistakes were not fixed. Also they shorted us two invitations which turned out to be ok because we ordered a couple extra but we did end up paying for them.

Sent on 07/27/2016