Paper Plane Invitations Reviews

61 Reviews for Paper Plane Invitations

Paper Plane Invitations 1
Paper Plane Invitations 2

Kristen · Getting married on 11/30/2020

Jessica was great she brought several binders filled with invitations to help us get an idea of what we wanted she was very patient and spent hours with my fiancé and I we can't wait to send out our invitations paper plane invitations is a great service to use

Sent on 01/01/2017

Jessica wagner · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Wonderful!!

Very flexible and accommodating as she is traveling quite far. Cannot wait to see her invitations

Sent on 11/14/2019

lauren Garofalo · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Jessica is the best!

Jessica was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is nothing less than kind, neat, punctual and professional with everything she does. She saved me and my "Save the Dates." I contacted her last minute about creating them and they were in my guests hands less than 2 weeks later. They came out perfect!!! I can't wait to see my wedding invitations next. I would recommend her to any and every one.

Paper Plane Invitations 3
    Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Chimento · Getting married on 12/13/2019

Beautiful Invitations

Paper Plane Invitations was one of my favorite wedding details to complete! Having met Jessica she is lovely, professional, and personable! You can really tell how passionate she is and how much she enjoys helping brides, grooms, and their families! I could not be happier with how my wedding invitations came out! They were simply beautiful, elegant, and exactly what we were looking for. Jessica has so many options for everyone’s taste, but knows just how to focus on your personal taste and give you exactly what you want after only knowing you for a few minutes! I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Angela · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Awesome service and beautiful invitations! Jessica was absolutely wonderful to work with! I decided to throw an engagement party for my sister right before going on vacation. I knew I needed to get the invites out ASAP so she sent me various options that fit our theme. I was able to do everything right from my phone on the beach! She made the entire process so easy and stress free. Even when some of my other family members got involved and started asking to see changes she was extremely accommodating and quick to respond. Despite the requested changes we ended up going with Jessica's original pick! Thank you so much for all of the help!

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Christina

Christina Monitto · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Working with Jessica from Paper Planes Invitations was an amazing experience!

Working with Jessica was a breeze! She was so helpful when my fiancé and I had ideas that were kind of all over the place. She was kind and patient and helped us design an invitation set that was a combination of both of our styles. The invitations shipped quickly. They came out BEAUTIFUL! Our family and friends have not stopped raving about them! Thank you so much Jessica!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Angelique · Married on 11/16/2019

Jessica is awesome to work with!!

I had a great experience with Jessica from beginning to end. She helped me stay within my budget all while getting exactly what I wanted! She went above and beyond and I would definitely work with her in the future for any other invitations. Highly highly highly recommend!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Marisa Rudolph · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing Experience

The process from start to finish was so smooth! Jessica from Paper Planes helped us design the most amazing invites. She was patient, helpful, and budget conscious. I would highly recommend working with her- I received so many complaints on my invitations!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Blythe Jung · Married on 10/19/2019

One of the best parts of our wedding planning

Highly recommend!! Everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2019

More than amazing!

Jessica, the owner of Paper Plane Invitations is the absolute BEST!! She was a recommendation from a family friend that used her and I am beyond happy we did too. I have heard horror stories about picking out invitations and the ordering process, but Jessica made it so smooth and easy- hands down the best vendor during wedding planning. She arrived with FOUR (maybe more) suitcases filled with binders and was so patient while we looked through each binder at different invitations - I thought I’d be overwhelmed since there are so many choices, but Jessica made it so fun and easy - and the patience she has is of a saint!!! Whenever I had a question (which was often) she always answered quickly and always so sweet. I cannot say enough good things about her and would highly suggest usuing her for your invites!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Gina

Gina Attinello · Married on 07/20/2019

Outstanding!

I had such an amazing experience picking out my wedding invitations with Jessica. I just picked up my invitations and I am in love! I knew from my first appointment with Jessica that I wanted to work with her. She has so many options and styles to choose from in her books. Jessica also understood my vision and price point. She is very organized, professional and knowledgeable. Jessica truly cares about her clients and goes above and beyond, I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Bisel · Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn't Be Happier!

I feel so lucky to have found Jessica at Paper Plane Invitations. She is the sweetest, most genuine person who clearly has a passion for what she does! Even though my fiance and I had picked several invitations we thought would work for our theme and met our budget, Jessica wouldn't let us settle until we found the perfect invitation that made us say "That's The One!!!!!!". We absolutely love the invitations we chose and are so happy she made us keep looking until we found the one that fit us perfectly! The final product came quickly and the price was great! Don't look any farther..... Jessica is the BEST!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Mary · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional and pleasant

I am glad I found Jessica, she was professional and pleasant from beginning to end. Beautiful and detailed work. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Colleen Davies · Married on 05/04/2019

5 stars plus!

From the moment I first spoke to Jessica I knew we were in good hands. Professional, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend Papet Plane Invitations!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Karolyn Rathjens · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing, classy, beautiful paper good products

Jessica is amazing at what she does. She has countless options of paper goods that truly added beautiful detail to our wedding. Jayson and I were so happy to have our invitations, ceremony programs, dinner menus (with the adorable wooden fan sticks) & place cards. Jessica was also so helpful with the wording of everything, we fell in love with the wording on the back of our programs that instantly brought my mom to tears

Paper Plane Invitations 4
    Sent on 05/12/2019

Aimee · Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Jessica has been so wonderful to work with. Not only did she come to me for our initial consultation but her communication is top notch, she answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly. Jessica also helped us to select programs for the church and place-cards for the reception that will compliment our invitations and help us to complete our look. Jessica even has step by step photos to help you package the invitations correctly.

She has been a dream to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone needing stationary. She has gained a customer for life in us!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent!

Jessica was recommended to us by a friend, and I am so thankful that she came our way! Jessica was extremely responsive to all our questions, communicated everything to us in a clear manner, had a fantastic selection of product, and made sure that everything was perfection. She came to our apartment for the initial meeting so that I could look through all of her samples to pick what I wanted. From there, we communicated via email and phone. She was so helpful through each step and draft of the Save-the-dates, invitations, programs, menus, and escort cards. I absolutely LOVED all of my paper goods for the wedding and will treasure them forever. I hope to work with Jessica again in the future!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • jenn

jenn · Married on 04/12/2019

Jessica is the BEST!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY INVITATIONS! I could not be happier with how they came out. Jessica took her time worked with me and helped me mix and match invitation styles until my dream invitation came to life! Assembly was easier than I thought, but Jessica explained in detail every step of assembling the invitation. That it was much easier for me! I HIGHLY recommend paper plane invitations.

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Crana · Married on 03/08/2019

Beautiful Invites!

Jessica was amazing throughout the whole process! I could not be happier with how my invitations turned out. Thank you so much :)

Sent on 06/03/2019

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2018

The most amazing experience of my wedding planning

Jessica at Paper Plane Invitations wasn’t nothing short of a dream during my wedding planning. From day one, she was incredibly insightful, helpful and genuinely passionate about helping me plan my big day. Her energy and warmth are infectious! She provided so many beautiful options and inspirations, and once decided checked in with me regularly - everything from postage, how to assemble the invites, and more. We were so happy with Jessica that my mother used her for my shower invitations and thank you cards as well. She has a customer for LIFE over here! You cannot go wrong :)

Sent on 02/04/2019

Caitlin · Married on 11/02/2018

Working with Jessica was a dream! For months my fiancé and I fought over wedding invitations & we were so close to settling on one that we both liked, but neither of us LOVED. Paper Plane Invitations was recommended to us by a friend who had just ordered her wedding invitations from here as well. From the first phone call I had with Jessica, I knew working with her was the best choice. Since we live about 3 hours away from her, we set up a date a few weeks later (on a Sunday- thank you!!) for my fiancé and I to get up to NY and discuss more in person. As soon as we got there we felt welcomed by both Jessica and her family. We were impressed by the warm welcome, the amount of examples Jessica had to show us and most impressed by the fact that she remembered everything that I had told her we wanted for our invitation during that phone call a few weeks earlier! Jessica also went above and beyond in making our 4 year old son feel welcomed by making conversation with him and offering him a juice box, which meant more to us than Jessica probably knows! We ended up creating the perfect invitation, with the perfect amount of help and great input from Jessica, which we received in the mail last week and could not be happier with!! We can not wait to send out our invitations! Thank you for playing such an important part in preparing for our wedding day!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Erin · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing and professional!

Paper Plane Invitations - Jessica was an absolute pleasure to work with for our invitations, church programs, place cards, etc. She understood what we wanted and delivered. She was always available via email, text and met with me on a Friday evening to do our invitations. Greg and I highly recommend Jessica! We would work with her again! We loved our end results and received tons of compliments from our guests.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Alexandria · Married on 10/20/2018

Jessica was absolutely wonderful to work with through the entire process! She was very accommodating with my schedule, and helped to move the process along very smoothly. I came to her with a vision of what I wanted for my wedding invitations, and she was able to read my vision, provide me with many options, and help me narrow it down to exactly what I was looking for. She was also very eager to call up the printing company to ensure I would be able to alter the colors on my invitations. The invitations came out even better than I imagined. I will definitely recommend her to friends and family!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Joan · Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica at Paper Plane Invitations has been a dream to work with. I have been planning a wedding for my daughter who lives out of state, and at times, it has been very stressful. But Jessica made the invitation process a breeze! She was so accommodating to work around my schedule and truly listened and understood what kind of an event we are planning. After looking through a few of her books, she helped me narrow down my favorites, and we then sent pictures to my daughter. Sure enough, my daughter liked the FIRST one that Jessica showed me! She really hit the nail on the head. Her selection and prices have something for everybody. She answered all our questions and gave helpful hints in the mailing process. And as soon as the invitations went out, the calls came in to say how much everyone loved them and how they fit with the whole feel of the wedding. Do not hesitate to work with this vendor. Thank you Jessica!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Stephanie Costa · Married on 09/21/2018

looking forward to the next event i can use Paper Plane

Jessica at Paper Plane was by far the best and most knowledgeable person in her field. While shopping around for "save the date" announcements and wedding invitations we started feeling frustrated since we couldn't find what we really wanted. I was referred to Jessica and she quickly set us up an appointment where I was truly blown away! She had so many varieties of invitations in her books that were available for us to see and touch and even more electronically to view on her website. We loved one style invitation but also loved the pockets and exterior details on another invitation and without hesitation Jessica said, "That's no problem at all we can combine both ideas and tailor this look exactly for you!" With her creativity and precision she was able to customize every last detail for us that I have never seen any other vendor do before. She made the experience so fun and seamless and went the extra mile for us. We were so impressed with her hard work that we even used her for the bridal shower invitations and seating chart and then again for our wedding place seating cards, ceremony programs and thank you cards! We received so many compliments from our guests on everything she did. Jessica helped relieve the stress that ultimately appears when planning a wedding or any important event and allowed us to sit back and enjoy the moment! I would recommend Jessica over and over again and am looking forward to our next event where we can work together again!

Sent on 10/15/2018