7 Reviews for Paper Patch

4.3
7 Paper Patch Reviews

2.2

I went to the store expecting some help picking out wedding invitations. Claudia discouraged looking at any books for examples and kept going back to 3 poster boards worth of examples she had on her wall. I didn't like any of those and asked if I could look at the books and she said sure but then we don't really do anything we just order them. I don't care! I just needed a starting point. Instead we awkwardly struggled through designing one completely from scratch. I had no idea what all she could do design wise as there were very few examples to look through. She was rushed and made me feel like I had to pick everything out from nothing right there! I cried the entire way home from our appt. She told us she would get back to us in a week with proofs and I followed up after 2 weeks of not hearing from her. There was back and forth for awhile, she kept getting the dates wrong on our invite. I am so bummed that my inlaws gave her a deposit on the day of our appt or else I would have cancelled everything and ordered something online. We got a very plain, boring invite and they ended up being MORE THAN $5 EACH! It literally makes me sick to my stomach and I wish we could have gotten something online. For that much $$ we could have had something beautiful.

Profile Picture User5435137, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
3.1

The invitations I selected were overpriced and the owner, Claudia, was rarely responsive to our phone calls and emails. If I could do it over, I would order invitations off Shutterfly or somewhere. Just took a look online and their invitations look just as nice for a fraction of the cost.

Profile Picture User5141608, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I found an ad for the Paper Patch in the St. Louis Bridal Magazine and had to check them out. I was extremely pleased with their work and would definitely recommend them to others. Their prices were very good, especially when you consider that the printing was custom work making it very unique. They were able to give us exactly what we wanted. We didn't have to settle for something standard out of a book. The owner, Claudia, was helpful in walking us through the entire process and was very pleasant to work with. We loved the fact that it was a family run business that gave us a personal touch. Thank you Paper Patch for being a part of our big day!!!

Profile Picture User4541057, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

They were very helpful when determining what to write on the invitations. They made sure everything was perfect and kept in touch when the order was not shipped completely.

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/26/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Paper Patch printed not only our wedding invitations, but also our invitations for a BBQ we had the evening before our wedding. Claudia is wonderful and goes above and beyond! They did a fabulous job! I highly recommend Paper Patch. Claudia has many years of experience in knowing the perfect wording, etc!

Profile Picture User3489577, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The Paper Patch was so nice, and gave a great selection. after ordering our invitations, when they thought something might go wrong with the invitations they sent away for, they took the sample fee from their own pocket to make sure the invitations looked right. The only downfall was that it took a few days to get an email response.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My invitations were beautiful and completely affordable! Claudia at the paper patch is totally hands on and offers wonderful customer service. She helped me find exactly what I wanted, at the right price, and also helped me word everything exactly right! I highly recommend the PAPER PATCH.

Profile Picture katelyn, 10/15/11, 5 Reviews