Paper Passionista Reviews

44 | Seattle, WA

44 Reviews for Paper Passionista

Jen · Married on 03/24/2018

Gayle was an absolute pleasure to work with! She's incredibly knowledgeable, has SO MANY types of invitations, and really listens to what style you are looking for. Not only did she have the invitations I saw online pulled for our appointment, but also a few suggestions, based on those and our budget. The entire process was amazing, and we even used the calligrapher she recommended. We highly recommend Paper Passionista!!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Paper Passionista's reply:

Jen, thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. You and Phil were also a joy to work with, and I'm thrilled with how much you love your invitations. Wishing you smooth sailing to your wedding and beyond!

Paula · Married on 12/02/2017

I would recommend working with Gail for any occasion! The invitations and cards she has designed for me have been gorgeous. I receive compliments every year regarding my Holiday invitations and my Christmas cards.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Maria · Married on 11/18/2017

I found Gayle thru Lemon Tree Stationary. She was one of the few people in Seattle that sold the wedding invitations I wanted. I am really happy I ended up working with Gayle since she was super helpful and attentive. I met with her once where I told her all the information for the invitations and from there we communicated via email. All of our communications were super professional, timely and made the whole process super easy. I highly recommend Gayle and Paper Passionista. I am super happy with her work and with my wedding invitations!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you, and I'm so thankful to know that your church and reception venue were spared from disaster during Hurricane Irma. I was very worried!!! Have a wonderful wedding!

Ann · Married on 08/13/2017

Gail at Paper Passionista was fabulous to work with! She has a lot of product to choose from and was able to create the perfect invitations, specialty napkins, table placecards and signage for my daughter's wedding. Gail is very knowledgeable about all paper products, including proper wedding etiquette. I recommend her with pleasure.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind, review, Ann! It was a pleasure working with you on all of the special items for Hayley's wedding. Hoping we'll have a chance to work together again!

Char · Married on 07/15/2017

Very responsive and easy to work with !
    Great attention to detail.

Sent on 12/10/2017
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 05/07/2017

Gayle was truly a pleasure to work with. I was actually only visiting Seattle when I found that she carried the collection I was interested in. Despite the last minute request she accommodated my MIL and me, and with Gayle's guidance we perused the portfolios until I finally found my invitation suite. Gayle maintained a high level of professionalism throughout the entire process. She was especially helpful with the wording of the invitation and impressed my MIL. The results were stunning, from the gold foil script to the pink edges on the cards to the matching pink New York City skyline lining the envelopes. It was a beautiful experience, and if I had to do it all again I would choose to work with Gayle!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Gillian. I really enjoyed working with you and your MIL, and am so happy you loved the final product. I love the Boathouse in Central Park, and was so happy to be part of producing your perfect invitation. Wishing you many happy days ahead in your married life!

Kelly · Married on 01/14/2017

Service was outstanding. Thank you!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thank YOU, Kelly, for the review, and for allowing Paper Passionista the honor of having a part in your wonderful wedding.

Greg · Married on 09/03/2016

We met Gayle at the oneloveseattle wedding event and, while first being attracted to the wedding invitations on display, it was her professional warmth and interest in our wedding that made us quickly decide that Gayle was who we wanted to work with. We met a couple of times with Gayle to discuss design options and she provided a large assortment of examples for us to review. Her responsiveness to emails was outstanding; we never were left waiting. We are so pleased with the end product and highly recommend her services; you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! (I won't mention your name since you signed in as private, but I know who you are :-) ) It was a pleasure creating your custom invitation and artwork, and I hope your event is everything you and your husband-to-be are hoping for!

Crystal · Married on 08/28/2016

Gayle was so great, I couldn't have asked for a better experience in picking out my invitations!! After weeks of searching through the popular invitation websites and coming up empty handed and feeling very uninspired, my wedding planner recommended Paper Passionista. I got in contacf, emailed her an example photo of kind of what i was looking for, and when i showed up for our first meeting, literally the very first invitation suite she showed me was exactly what i wanted!! I looked through all her books anyway, just for the sake of it, but she knew and i knew that we had found the one in the very first set. She was incredibly informative, super friendly and easy to chat with, and i would absolutely recommend her to anyone struggling with finding the perfect invitation suite!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review, Crystal, and for giving Paper Passionista (aka Me!) the chance to find your perfect invitation for you. We had a lot of fun, and it's so rewarding for me when I see the delight on my client's faces when we strike gold! Your invitations are just delightful! So glad your planner, the great Debbie McNairy, knew who to make your invitation dreams a reality. :-)

Crystal · Married on 08/28/2016

Gayle was simply amazing. I was referred to her by my wedding planner (Debbie McNairy), and contacted her through her website. She had a fairly comprehensive questionnaire for us to fill out in regards to our tastes, the theme/colors we were looking for, etc, and I was able to include photos of other invitation suites I liked from other websites/pinterest. I only had one picture to go off, and our theme/colors weren't super concrete, so I was initially worried that she might have a hard time finding what I was looking for (because I wasn't even really sure of what I was looking for at the time!) But the very first suite she had picked out to show me when we met in person, I fell in love! It was literally EXACTLY what I wanted, it was beyond perfect! She had shelves and shelves FULL of big binders of invitation suites from various companies, and she managed to pick out the exact suite that best fit my extremely vague questionnaire responses. She is an incredible resource for picking out invitations, and like I said, she has MOUNTAINS of binders to look through; you're pretty much guaranteed to find something you like. The other great thing is, you can pick and choose which components of each suite you want to include in your order, so you can keep to your budget if you aren't looking to spend a fortune. A lot of them can be customized as well; we had a 2 layer invitation that originally came with a black backing, and we just changed that 2nd layer to a really nice moss green to fit our color scheme a little better. Overall, Gayle was incredibly helpful and kind, and I absolutely loved just sitting and chatting with her while looking through the binders. She is just wonderful!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thanks so much for such a kind review, Crystal. It was lots of fun helping you find your perfect invitation.

jodi · Married on 08/18/2016

Gayle was a pleasure to work with. Easy all of the way. She even made a special trip and dropped our tags off at our house. I look forward to ordering from Gayle again. She is so sweet and wonderful to work with. She made it easy and effortless to order our weeding invitations!! Thank you Gayle!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to put up this kind review, Jodi! You were equally delightful to work with!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/12/2016

Gayle was absolutely wonderful to work with. We met twice during the invitation selection process, once to look through several samples based on some Pinterest posts and general information I sent her. The second time to narrow down the choices and select the colors, paper, etc. Gayle was so helpful the entire time, giving great advice on wording and color combinations when I felt torn or indecisive. She made the whole process so easy! Would definitely recommend her services to anyone looking for invitations.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to post this review, Elizabeth. I really enjoyed both of our meetings in figuring out the details of your ADORABLE invitation. It was so perfect for your setting. Wishing you a wonderful married life, and thanks so much for letting Paper Passionista have a part in your celebration!

Laura · Married on 08/06/2016

We recently worked with Gayle at Paper Passionista on two projects for my daughters wedding. Her attention to detail was incredible and her customer service top notch! I would highly recommend Paper Passionista for your printing/design projects.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Paper Passionista's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you as well. Looking forward to our next project. :-)

Mona · Married on 07/02/2016

I cannot recommend Paper Passionista/Gayle enough! We were incredibly late in ordering our invitations, yet Gayle was able to provide us with a ton of gorgeous options that would work both within our time frame and our budget. She never pushed us toward a more expensive option, but instead, worked with me for hours to find the perfect invitation and to customize the colors and fonts. Even more, when the invitations were accidentally delayed (through no fault of her own), she mailed out our invitations herself since I was out of town. I cannot stress enough how reassuring it was to work with a vendor who was so willing to help out in any way she could, without trying to tack on additional fees. Gayle's passion for this work is clearly evidenced by her enthusiasm, diligence, and attention to detail. Ultimately, it was wonderful to work with someone who is simultaneously very professional and also incredibly warm and kind. Thanks to Gayle, we ended up with truly gorgeous invitations that came in under budget, and for that, I cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Paper Passionista's reply:

Ahhh.....I'm blushing! It was my pleasure working with you from beginning to end, and the little hitches we came up against, such as timing, just gave me a chance to show what I'm made of when push comes to shove. ;-) Thanks so much for allowing Paper Passionista (and me) a chance to be part of your wedding, and for your kind review!

Lauren · Married on 03/05/2016

Gayle did my sister's wedding invitations, and made the experience so smooth for her that I didn't even look elsewhere when planning my own wedding 6 years later. She was again, amazing to work with! Beautiful invitations, exactly how I wanted them. No issues/errors, and we had total peace of mind that Gayle was on top of everything. I highly recommend working with Paper Passionista!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thanks, Lauren! It was so great working with your family again! I loved your navy blue and copper wedding invitations. Enjoy married life!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/16/2016

Gayle was the answer to our wedding invitation prayers! We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into and Gayle met with us in person and sat us down and helped us narrow our vision. With her professional expertise and decades of experience, she held our hand as we crafted the perfect invitation for our rustic themed barn wedding. She even went above and beyond by creating a customized mock up design before we sent them off for production. We searched different invitation vendors and some people do this as a hobby but after meeting with Gayle, it's quick to see wedding invitations is a way of life for her and it shows in the final product. Gayle's communication via email and phone was amazing and the turn time was fast. We couldn't be happier with the final product and can't wait to hear all the positive feedback we most definitely will receive. It was an honor and pleasure to work with Gayle and we're happy she was a part of our wedding process. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review, Jennifer. I was MY honor and pleasure to work with the two of you. Hoping you have a great time as the rest of your plans unfold, and I wish you a wedding as awesome it sounds like it will be. Don't hesitate to ask if I may assist you further with anything over the months still left before the big day!

Patricia · Married on 11/14/2015

Gayle was wonderful to work with and very accommodating.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Caren · Married on 09/26/2015

From start to finish Gayle was amazing to work with; she helped my son and his fiancee find just the right design package that they both loved; save the date cards, invitations, addressed envelopes, thank you notes and program for the ceremony. When we were behind with our guest list, Gayle to the rescue to get everything ordered! Everything was perfect and we could not have done it without Paper Passionista and Gayle! Weddings are always going to be stressful but it was a blessing to work with Gayle! Strongly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thank you so much for such a kind review! You guys were the best - by the time we were done you felt like family!! :-)

Janessa · Married on 09/26/2015

Working with Gayle/Paper Passionista helped us to find just the right package for our save the dates, invitations, ceremony programs and thank you cards. With so many choices she listened to what we were looking for and we quickly found our match! It was so fun to share our theme from start to finish! Her expertise guided us to choices and decisions that we will treasure always. Gayle was there for us and we can't thank her enough for her professional support.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thanks so much, Janessa. I really love the invitation suite you ended up with. And the program turned out very cute too. You guys were so great to work with, and what a beautiful bride you were. Wishing you a happily ever after!

Brett · Married on 09/26/2015

Working with Gayle was amazing and she made a typical, stressful event so much easier on our end. She had so many beautiful styles to choose from and we were amazed with the final product. She made the process easy and simple through choosing our save the dates to our thank you cards. I would recommend her to anyone in the future! My wife and I couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Brett. You and your beautiful bride were a pleasure to work with!

Jessica · Married on 01/03/2015

I needed invites, and I needed them quickly. Enter Gayle with Paper Passionista. She met me at 7pm just because the time worked best for me. How many people would do that? Her stationary books (yes, you get to see and touch REAL samples) were all displayed, and she came with additional online photos for us to look at.

I’d looked at invite ideas online and been ready to choose one invite suite. Guess what? She still wanted me to look through her books for additional ideas. This woman is a walking encyclopedia of what she has available! An "I like this, this, and this” comment allows her to pull out things that you hadn't considered before, but really like.

As I looked, felt, and examined the invites, I concluded that I wasn’t thrilled with the invite design I’d picked out online. Shocking, right? No, I’m not surprised either. Ok, now back to the drawing board. Gayle thought about what I’d liked and hadn’t liked. She grabbed a different brand of samples. She suggested I start flipping through them. As I looked, guess what?

THERE IT WAS.

I’d found my invite. Actually, Gayle found my invite. I’m sold for life—trust the professionals. Use her experience. Tell her what you like, what you don’t like. Consider her opinion. You will leave your meeting with Gayle of Paper Passionista feeling confident in your decision, I promise!

Are you tired of reading yet? I hope not, because I have even more great things to say about Gayle and Paper Passionista. She can invoice you with Square to pay via credit card. She will handle the ordering process for you. She’ll help you with wording, etiquette, and even suggest options for saving a bit of money. You will never be disappointed you chose Paper Passionista to help with your stationary needs. Gayle is the real deal. I hope you love working with her as much as I do. Thank you Gayle!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Paper Passionista's reply:

Wow, Jessica! You've got me blushing. It's truly thrilling to read remarks from my happy clients, and I thank you so much for sharing such great details about your experience working with Paper Passionista. It was a pleasure helping you find your perfect invitation!

Jodi · Married on 11/15/2014

Paper Passionista was amazing to work with for our wedding invitations and shower thank you's. Of all the vendors we have worked with for planning our big day, Gayle from Paper Passionista has been by far the best. She is very easy to work with. She responds to your emails right away, offers great suggestions, is patient, not pushy at all, has your best interest in mind and just overall wonderful. I have high expectations for customer service and I can't think of one negative comment I could include in this. In addition to her service, our invitations and shower thank you's were absolutely beautiful. We got so many compliments on them and they really set the tone for our wedding day. I will definitely be ordering our wedding thank you's from paper passionista and any other future personal stationery.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Paper Passionista's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you, Jodi, and I greatly appreciate your kind review. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow on your big day. Enjoy every minute of it, and we'll be happy to get going on those photo thank you notes, once you get your photos back. Happy wedding weekend to you!!!!

I LOVED my invitations! Mid-century, 'Mad Men'-esque - what was there not to love?? Gayle was awesome with providing samples and even checked with the designer to see if I could swap out a chandelier with a starburst mirror... The answer was 'Yes!' :-)

Sent on 11/14/2014

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review. I loved the invitations we created for you, and the starburst mirror really made it perfect for the era. ;-)

John · Married on 08/31/2014

We were very happy with Paper Passionista. She very patiently walked us through the invitation process, and helped us design out ultimately perfect invitation by directing us to a printer who fit our needs perfectly. She listened to what we were looking for, and was extremely knowledgeable about the entire process. She also respected our wedding invitation budget, never pushing us toward something too extensive and indeed finding us more cost effective solutions for what we wanted. We received a lot of compliments on our invitations, and we could not be happier with how they turned out.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Paper Passionista's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you two, John, and I loved the final result too! Thanks so much for the kind review!

Michelle · Married on 08/30/2014

Paper Passionista was a wonderful experience, and I highly recommend this vendor. They went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding invitations were not only perfect but incorporated both of our styles while also keeping us on track for our tight turnaround to get them in the mail! Paper Passionista was a delight to work with. Again, I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Paper Passionista's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle, for your kind review, and for taking the time to enter a review for Paper Passionista. It was an honor to get to carry on the family tradition of working with you after having the chance, initially of working on your sister's wedding several years earlier. I'm really glad you found me, and pleased all went well with your wedding too.