Paper Mango Reviews

11 | Mesa, AZ

11 Reviews for Paper Mango

Ellen · Married on 11/06/2010

Melanie from Paper Mango helped my wedding planning so easy and smooth when it came to my invitations/menus! I had a vision and she definitely followed through and I have receive so many great compliments!! I would HIGHLY recommend her as your designer- she's flexible, VERY quick in her responses and I plan to use her in other invitations I will do doing for any other events!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Gretchen · Married on 10/22/2010

Working with Melanie/Paper Mango to create my wedding invitations was a thoroughly delightful process. From my first communication with her to our last meeting together, Melanie was professional, friendly and flexible. It was seemingly effortless for her to listen to my ideas, apply her creative vision and deliver an outstanding product. I highly recommend doing business with Paper Mango and will continue to spread the word about this fantastic local business!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Renee' · Married on 10/16/2010

Melanie exceeded our expectations. Our guests were still talking about our invitations, favors, place cards, and save the dates the day after the wedding. Her creativity is limitless and we could not have been happier with everything she created! We are #1 fans of Melanie and Paper Mango!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2010

Paper Mango did my invitations, save the dates, table numbers and escort cards. All was beautiful. The service was great!! I would recommend to any bride. They were also very flexible with my always changing guest list. I will also be using for my thank you cards. There work is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/21/2010

Soha · Married on 10/10/2010

Melanie took me on as a very simple bride and I'm sure quickly realized I had more requests than she'd thought :)

She was great! quick to reply to e-mails or phone calls, understood what I wanted and worked with my budget as well.

My invitations are still talked about the simplicity in the black and white and elegance everyone was in love with specifically myself and my new husband!!

Thank you for everything and know that I will be referring any-one that needs stationary to you!!

Soha & Jeff
    10-10-10

Sent on 10/28/2010

Ashleigh · Married on 10/02/2010

Paper Mango is amazing! If you get invites by Melanie you will be so pleased:)She has an amazing talent to make your ideas come to life!

Sent on 10/05/2010

Arathi · Married on 04/03/2010

Melanie was amazing to work with. She was professional, timely, flexible, and wonderfully creative...basically a the ideal vendor to work with. I would highly recommend her to all my close friends and family members. To this day, people are still complimenting me on my wedding invitations...

Sent on 06/18/2010

TIFFANY · Married on 09/10/2010

We got wonderful reviews for our invitations. They were very classy and a great value for the cost. On downside, the insert cards didn't fit and I had to take them to my local FedEx/Kinko's to get them cut. I wasn't offered a discount or anything for the inconvenience. Overall very happy with the products.

Sent on 10/31/2010

Angela · Married on 06/18/2011

Melanie, was great to work with and always followed through quickly. She was awesome.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Alicia · Married on 05/29/2011

Melanie was incredibly flexible and did a wonderful job on my invitations. I received so many compliments. She always responded to my emails quickly, and was very patient with me when I wanted to make some color changes. I would be happy to go through Paper Mango again!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Goli · Married on 04/10/2010

4.2
      3.5

Melanie is really helpful in getting you exactly the stationary/invitations you want. She is extremely pleasant to work with and provides a beautiful end product. Also, you really can't beat her prices!

Sent on 06/13/2010