{Paper}Dolls Design Reviews

40 | Virginia Beach, VA

40 Reviews for {Paper}Dolls Design

Sarah · Married on 01/04/2013

April was great! We contacted several vendors before finally choosing her. She was professional, responsive, flexible and extremely accommodating. I would 100% recommend her. Her work is great and her prices are very fair. I am so grateful we came across her site!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Donna · Married on 11/17/2012

April was WONDERFUL to work with. The invitations were absolutely beautiful! We were more than pleased with the appearance & quality of the finished product! April was prompt, reliable, professional & a joy to work with! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2012

Joy · Married on 09/29/2012

April was great ! She is very thorough and works with you every step of the way. Incredibly flexible and very knowledgeable about what she does!

Sent on 09/13/2012

April was a pleasure to work with. She was very quick to respond to all my questions and requests. The invitations came out better than I could have ever expected. I am very pleased with the final product.

Sent on 07/01/2012
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 08/18/2012

I can't begin to thank April enough for her amazing work with our wedding invitations. From the moment I contacted her she has been nothing but wonderful and very responsive to all of my crazy perfectionist details. She really saw my vision and worked very hard to make it all possible!! TRULY AWESOME place to get your invitations especially if you aren't entirely sure what you want. April helped come up the perfect design to fit our wedding theme.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Laura · Married on 06/29/2012

April has been awesome!
    I had an idea for my save-the-date and she was able to create exactly what I wanted!
    She is EXTREMELY reasonable and so easy to communicate with.
    She was even able to help me with the addresses. She has fun, creative ideas and I can't wait to continue using her services in the future!

Sent on 11/16/2011
  • F

Filip · Married on 05/28/2012

April does amazing work and will work with any budget. She is very creative and will listen to all your requests. We could not be happier with our invitations, they were beyond our expectations and very reasonable priced. You will not be dissappointed with her work or her customer service.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Jamie · Married on 04/14/2012

I contacted Paper Dolls Design with the idea for a custom wedding invitation I gave her an idea of what I was looking for and she created my custom invitation! She was extremely fast!!! After paying for the design, it was completed within 24 hours. She was extremely patient and easy to work with as well! The value of my finished product far exceeded my expectations! I would recommend her to anyone!! Her pricing is far more reasoanble than any other vendor I have looked at and the timeliness was way better than the other quotes I received. If you want a wonderful product contact her!!!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Erin · Married on 10/23/2011

Everything I wanted was done promptly. She was very flexible in giving me options and advice on the best way to do things. Very easy to work with and very quick service. Have already told my friends about her and her work.

Sent on 11/14/2011
  • Karen S

Karen · Married on 10/23/2011

Timely, excellent service. Great job at taking our general vision about the invitations and creating a unique and original package. We also used April for wedding shower and rehearsal dinner invitations and received multiple compliments from guests. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2016

April is fantastic, she is so creative and has a keen eye for details. We went with her for our invitations and they turned out flawless. She has so many unique designs that she has already came up with and is 100% capable of creating your very own if you would like. She made the mistake of ordering more invites and envelopes than necessary and gave me the extras free of charge which was very helpful when addressing and sending invites to our guests. April is a one woman show and was very quick to respond to my emails and get us any proofs we needed. I would highly recommend her work, it is of high quality.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2012

Paperdolls did an absolutely perfect job with my invitations! They were patient with me as I figured out what kind of monogram I wanted and the end result was EXACTLY what I wanted. I love that we now have something that is uniquely ours. I look forward to working with paperdolls again on more projects before the big day!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Kaitlin · Married on 12/30/2011

PaperDolls is great! I didn't know exactly what I wanted for my wedding invites so I just sent some loose ideas and April could come up with some gorgeous options and even suggest others. She was very patient with me as I made choices and was always quick to respond with updates, etc. I loved working with her and have already recommended PaperDolls to a family friend :)

Sent on 11/16/2011

Kimber · Married on 11/04/2012

Working with April has been a pleasure. She was very specific in detail with what I wanted and was able to reflect my interests in my invitations. She was always quick to respond back to any questions I had and pretty much nailed what I wanted on the first draft of images. She is really in tune with listening to your ideas and bringing them all together. I will definitely be recommending my friends to see her.

Sent on 09/09/2012

April is great! Her invitations are so creative and you really feel like you are getting something completely personalized and unique to your taste and liking. She is very easy to work with and for something that is custom made, her prices are fair. will definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2014