Paper Daisies Stationery Reviews

Paper Daisies Stationery 3
Paper Daisies Stationery 4
Paper Daisies Stationery 5

Veronica · Married on 12/27/2014

What a fabulous team!! Of the wedding details, I was probably the least organized with all things stationary. I applaud this team for working with our busy schedule to ensure all of our invitations, programs, menus, escort cards, signs, and welcome notes were perfect for our big day. Additionally, I was very impressed with their ability to go beyond my expectations while still working within our tight budget. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2015

I used Paper Daisies for my invitations and day of stationery. They were a great company to work with. They provide a ton of different styles and I was easily able to find something that I loved! They messed up on a few things and they were quick to correct them and always come up with a great solution! Great service and nice wedding stationery!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Debora · Married on 11/15/2014

Lisa was a lifesaver, she stepped in when my original vendor dropped out of site and made sure that I had what on wanted on very short notice. She communicated with me and assured me that she would not desert me at the last minute. The invitations were high quality and beautiful as were all of her stationery products, the table settings were exquisite with her unique design for the menu cards and table numbers.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Camden · Married on 09/13/2014

Where to even begin! The time had come in the wedding process to pick out stationary. Having gone to a few stores I could not find anything I liked. Then someone told me about Paper Daisies...WOW. I scheduled an appointment and as soon as I walked in I knew I had found the perfect place. Lisa was so incredibly professional and walked my mother and me through gorgeous custom invitations and stationary. After discussing our nautical infused theme, Lisa and her team developed the most beautiful, classic, yet personal invitation set and stationary I have ever seen...and all for an incredibly affordable price!

Paper Daisies truly captured my vision and could not have been more responsive on replying with edits and approvals. I've gotten many many compliments on my wedding paper products, which grew to include: program fans, menu cards, drink menus, favor cards, and personalized coffee cups. I cannot thank Paper Daisies enough for putting together the most beautiful wedding paper set. I will cherish the design for years to come!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Lisa Hladish with Paper Daisies Stationary was an answer to my prayers for the perfect stationary for my daughter's wedding this month. Picking the right stationary can be overwhelming for a bride because there are so many choices to pick from. After one short meeting, Lisa provided just the right design idea for my daughter! She is professional, and creative, and was very responsive to all my questions.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Jaimi · Married on 05/03/2014

Where do I begin? I have worked with and loved this special company for years now. When I got engaged I was so happy to finally be the bride and be on the receiving end of all the awesome-ness that is paper daisies! Lisa and her team produced such quality paper products. From my save the dates to invitations to day of paper goods- everything was so pretty and custom to us. I loved all the details that made each piece memorable! So wonderful! I am beyond happy with everything we worked on. Everything turned our just incredible. Love to Lisa and team!

Sent on 05/08/2014

I am so pleased with Paper Daisies. We used them at first for invitations that we were able to custom design. Then we ordered programs, table numbers and a seating chart. I absolutely loved the colors and designs Lisa made us. She was very quick to email proofs and have things ready.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Alexia · Married on 01/18/2014

Paper Daisies is amazing. I worked with both Lisa and Hammy and they were professional, thoughtful, and fun! Everything I wanted, I got and all within budget. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Susan · Married on 10/05/2013

Lisa at Paper Daisies is a doll to work with. She is so professional and her quality of work and service is exceptional. My daughter used her for all of her engagement and wedding stationery.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Lisa is great! She did my wedding invitations. She was beyond patient with me as I had changed the design of my invitations too many times lol. The final design I went with was the absolute best! We are still getting compliments on her work! She was very timely throughout the process as well as easy to get in contact with. Her work is very detailed, down to the printing of mailing addresses. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2013

My mom and I joked through this wedding planning process that we would give "awards" to the people and vendors who we were happiest with. If we really were giving awards, Lisa would get one of the top ones. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her business. She is professional, exceptionally timely, and produces incredible work. I should also mention that when I first went to Lisa's website, I didn't see designs that looked "my style"; I got worried that she might not get the more simple, elegant, natural vibe I was looking for. I was completely wrong. Lisa listened carefully to what I liked and made us absolutely stunning invitations. Some of our guests refused to send back their "reply" cards in the invitations because they loved them so much. In addition to invitations, Lisa also made our stationary, programs, placecards, and menus. All of them looked fantastic.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Kate · Married on 04/06/2013

I looked at easily a thousand invitations before a coworker recommended Paper Daisies. I described to Lisa what I liked in other invitations and sketched out an idea. She instantly got it, and added in a few additional elements. The first draft that she created was what my guests received. It was classic and appropriate for a formal wedding, yet stylish and original. Besides invitations, Lisa also created the save the dates, programs, menus, place cards, and table numbers. She is so talented and easy to work with. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 05/29/2013
  • Cheri

Cheri · Married on 07/07/2012

Lisa was amazing to work with. She was patient, creative, understanding and prompt. Once we met with her, she knew exactly how to design our invitations that worked perfectly with the decor and design of our wedding. Our guests kept commenting how much they loved the invitations, menus, escort cards, etc that Paper Diasies printed for us. Thank you Lisa for helping make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2011

I must have wasted $100 ordering various samples from Etsy and big-name stationery websites. Many of the affordable ones online ended up looking or feeling cheap in person. And everything we liked was either too expensive or limited us to only certain colors, styles, or products when we wanted the ability to have everything match.

Lisa was a lifesaver! Both my florist and a friend used her and independently recommended her.

I met with Lisa showed her some of the pricey samples that I liked, told her about my colors and budget and she amazed me with what she came back with! She modified the colors of one of her existing designs in order to stay within my budget and completely transformed it into a perfect "Anthropologie"-style design that I'm sure could be sold for 5 times the money. It was awesome! Lisa ended up making our invitation suites, thank you notes, ceremony program fans, table numbers, and escort cards all in the fabulous design. I loved every single piece and got so many compliments.

Plus, it was so great to work with a real person rather than a website. She was able to help us with some specific exceptions for international invitations, give us a little picture to use for custom stamps, and advise us on wording and etiquette. And I could run up to her office the same day she finished printing if I wanted an item right away!

I highly recommend using Lisa for any of your stationery needs!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Lisa at Paper Daisies did such an incredible job in creating a stationery package for our day, that we created a stationery-themed wedding that tied the entire event together beautifully! Lisa was so fun and professional to work with, and her creative designs proved to be the perfect reflection of our style! Two years later, our guests still rave about the wonderful detail, designs and stationery favors created by Paper Daisies Stationery!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Chanel · Married on 05/28/2016

This entire team is amazing! We initially met with Lisa who helped us truly figure out which direction we wanted to go with our stationery. She provided options that worked well with our budget and never tried to push us into anything that we didn't want. From there we worked closely with Molly who is nothing short of AWESOME! Molly was SUPER responsive, SUPER kind and just a pleasure to work with. Her turnaround on proof edits were quick and she always kept me in the loop with where we were in the process. Their work was everything we hoped for and we received a ton of compliments regarding our stationery. Thank you ladies so much for being best in class at your craft and helping to make our wedding day special. We appreciate you!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/22/2014

There were two things I was most excited about when it came to planning our wedding - the stationary and the flowers. I looked everywhere for the kind of invitation I wanted to represent my wedding and somehow stumbled upon Paper Daisies. When I met with Lisa I showed her the invitations I liked and she seemed to immediately get it. Since I lived in Chicago at the time she was great about getting me the proofs in a timely manner and working with me via email and the phone. I was so thrilled with the invitations we also ended up having Paper Daisies make our table numbers, programs napkins and cute personalized coffee cups as our favors. Lisa was extremely patient with me during the whole process and even when I felt like I was being difficult - she was so professional and understanding. I received dozens of compliments at our wedding for all the beautiful pieces Lisa designed. I would recommend Lisa to every bride who wants unique, beautiful and custom stationary at their wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Alyson · Married on 06/25/2016

Molly at Paper Daisies was a delight. She was extremely helpful with explaining all of our options, pricing and indulging me in all of my crazy requests! The final products were beautiful and the logo she designed is something I hope to keep re-purposing with future orders. Thank you Molly!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Caroline · Married on 05/07/2016

We ordered our wedding invitations and programs/fans from Paper Daisies, and they turned out beautifully. They were classic but still unique. I also enjoyed the process of selecting the invitations. Molly turned a process that can be overwhelming into a really fun experience.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Mary · Married on 06/20/2015

3.5

Paper Daises was so great to work with for my June wedding. It was awesome to be able to get all invitation and party favor components from the same vendor- including custom wedding invitations with unique logos and color palates, RSVP cards and after party card inserts, envelopes, ceremony programs, custom napkins, koozies, water bottle stickers, monogrammed stickers for the gift baskets and more. I would definitely recommend them to all brides in Atlanta ~ they made the process so easy!

Sent on 10/06/2015

S & P · Married on 12/13/2012

We loved the wedding invitations programs Lisa made for us. She's great to work it.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Jeter/karol Wedding · Married on 12/08/2018

3.2
      2.0
      3.0

There were major problems with our wedding order

Lisa and her crew were pleasant and nice to work with but there were two major problems with our wedding order: The first issue was in the listing of hotels in the information sheet for out of towners; despite our having submitted the correct information, the wrong hotel information was printed, causing significant confusion for some of our guests. Secondly, we were quite dismayed to find that the entire last page of our wedding program was deleted! Our wedding consultant never received a copy of the program ahead of time, therefore, this mistake was not discovered until our wedding day. This should never have happened.

Sent on 01/06/2019

stephanie · Married on 02/27/2016

2.0
      3.0

I didn't have a great experience. The initial meeting was great. I was able to look through many ideas, and point out what I liked and didn't like. I told my consultant I was looking for a blush pink/ rose gold coloring and wanted a border. Was pretty specific and even sent pictures. Almost three weeks later ( was told it would be a week) I was given a sample online of what it would look like, and it was a plain white backing with just black font.. No border.. And nothing close to what I asked for. I pointed this out, and the consultant acted like we never even had the conversation about what I initially wanted. All in all it was almost a month and a half of waiting on responses, and never getting the product changed. I just stopped emailing, and never heard anything back. I didn't have much time left at this point so I had to go on minted.com to order my invites for my wedding. Disappointed in paper daisies.

Sent on 12/23/2015