Paper Daisies Stationery Reviews

Paper Daisies Stationery 3
Paper Daisies Stationery 4
Paper Daisies Stationery 5

Madison · Married on 08/12/2017

From the moment I walked into Paper Daisies for the initial wedding invitation selection, to seeing the beautiful menus on the place setting at the reception, Lisa and Windsor did an incredible job making everything perfect. Their number one goal is the bride’s happiness. They created my save the dates, invitations, signs, programs, fans and dinner menus each noting our unique initial and theme. The entire process was enjoyable, easy and exactly what I envisioned. I highly recommend your first planning stages begin at Paper Daises. Their knowledge and expertise is exceptional!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Laura · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely loved working with Paper Daisies stationary! They were the best and would highly recommend working with them!! Loved how creative and helpful they all were!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

Paper Daises is a paper lovers' dream come to true! One of the things I was most excited about in wedding planning was the design/paper aspects - after using a different company for my Save the Date, I came to Paper Daises for my invitation suite and day of stationary and was so happy with the experience from the consultation to picking up my finished products. They have great connections with calligraphers (Moya is amazing!) and had such an organized portal for me to view all my drafts. I absolutely loved working with the team - Lisa and Molly answered every question and considered every edit or suggestion I had. They have a lot of great packages if you're not sure of your design, or if you have something in mind, they are ready to roll with your ideas. They are creative, organized, and professional! My only regret is not using them for our Save the Date and sooner in the process. I truly give them my highest recommendation!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Caroline · Married on 03/18/2017

I loved working with Paper Daisies and would recommend them to anyone. Molly and Lisa are both a pleasure to work with and have a great eye for design. I had planned to print some things myself but ended up using Paper Daisies for everything (save the dates, invitations, thank you notes, menus, programs, welcome boxes, etc.) because their work was so impressive. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Kristi · Married on 11/05/2016

I had a great experience working with Molly Lloyd at Paper Daisies on the design of my wedding stationery and highly recommend her services to any bride-to-be. I was going for a more classic look and she helped design the perfect stationery for me. She was patient, knowledgeable, and kept me on track throughout the entire process and I couldn't have done it without her.

Paper Daisies Stationery 6
    Sent on 01/27/2018

Paper Daisies was awesome to work with...They were very creative, had great ideas and beautiful products. I only used them for the day of stationery but i am sorry that i did not use them earlier in the process for the save the dates and invitations..They made everything look so coordintated , sopisticated and "first class".
    They were easy to communicate with for both ideas and proofs, edits and corrections, with their softward program. Things were completed when promised and on a very timely basis
    They took all the angst out of this portion of the event for me and I was so glad my wedding planner recommended them to us...

Sent on 06/11/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

Lisa and the rest of the Paper Daisies Team were absolutely wonderful. She knew what I wanted even when I couldn't articulate it myself, and she kept a consistent theme with all of our paper products for the wedding. The wedding invitations were simply stunning, and every detail on every piece was executed perfectly, right down to the custom mailing stamps, labels for our welcome boxes, and table numbers for the reception. Lisa is positively delightful and so easy to work with. She made the entire process fun and effortless. We received so many compliments on the invitations and all of the other details she created for our wedding. I highly recommend her and Paper Daisies - I was thrilled with everything they did for us!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Sally · Married on 04/23/2016

I ordered the rehearsal dinner invitations through Molly Lloyd and she made it so easy in deciding on the wording, font, and color. Along with the responses, I am receiving many compliments on the invitation itself. I will definitely use Paper Daisies again and highly recommend the quality and service.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2016

LOVED working with Molly and the whole Paper Daisies team. They were so patient and quick with their turnaround. Very affordable. They paid attention to the details and created the most perfect custom invitation suite for our wedding. Our last name, Peacock, made it easy to go overboard with feathers everywhere but they kept it classy and subtle. They did our invitations, cake topper and koozies. So perfect! Can't wait to use them again for our next event. 100% recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Cara · Married on 04/09/2016

I loved every bit of my experience with Paper Daisies and working with Lisa, the owner, was an incredible experience. Lisa and the Paper Daisies team took my vision and brought it to life with amazing attention to detail including the gorgeous color scheme. I loved using Paper Daisies for everything from my invitations to thank you notes to wedding day signage and received so many compliments on the cuteness of my paper products. The ordering sheet and printed calligraphy (including how to address the invitations!) was incredibly helpful and offered a way to do a 'one stop shop' at a live version of Pinterest. Then my husband coordinated with the Paper Daisies team to order stationary with my new last name and had our vows printed within our color scheme PLUS got the stamp for our last name together. That was all done without my knowledge and was such a tremendous supply. Not only would I highly recommend Paper Daisies for a wedding, I would ABSOLUTELY use Paper Daisies for any event where I need printed ANYTHING. LOVED THEM!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Millie · Married on 02/20/2016

Paper Daisies did the programs, stationary, matches, and napkins for my wedding. I let them have complete creative control and I loved absolutely everything that they did! I wish I had used them for all of my paper products for my wedding. The process was so easy and efficient.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 01/30/2016

I love Paper Daisies! They did a fabulous job creating my wedding brand and designing beautiful & unique invitations, save the dates, koozies, napkins, gift tags, etc!

Sent on 02/17/2016
  • Anna Maria

Anna · Married on 11/21/2015

I have nothing to say but positive things about Paper Daisies. Molly has been an absolute dream to work with. I really felt like a bridezilla designing our invitations because I feel it is the first impression people get regarding our wedding, so it has to be perfect! We started the design process in late April/May, and I probably sent somewhere close to 100 e-mails back and forth with Molly, asking for different changes to be made. I finally pulled the trigger in August after about a million revisions. A lot of times I ended up just scratching the changes and going back with the original design. Molly was SO nice the whole time even though I was probably so very annoying! She also worked with us to make sure we stuck within our budget. Paper Daisies is also awesome because at your initial consultation they meet with you and let you sift through tons of invitation suites they designed in the past and helping get an idea of your vision/style. They then send you a "sample" in the mail of what your invitations suite will actually look like! This is all before you put a down payment so that you get a feel of whether Paper Daisies will be a good match for you. That was such a nice added touch and really made me feel like they are invested in my wedding stationary. We got our invitations back a couple weeks ago and oh-my-goodness were they gorgeous. I am so excited to see the reactions of our friends and family once they receive them in the mail!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2015

Beautiful save the dates, wedding invitations, thank you cards, and tent cards!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/22/2015

Lisa/Paper Daisies created the most beautiful invitations, programs, place cards and koozies for our wedding. From the first meeting, where it did not take very long at all for Lisa to understand my vision, to the last minute koozies she delivered, 100% professionalism and perfection was our overall experience. I highly recommend Paper Daisies for any event you may have.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Absolutely beautiful invitations. A wonderful first glimpse for guests into the vibe of our wedding day. Received many compliments. Thank you Lisa and team!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Alyssa · Married on 08/08/2015

I cannot thank Lisa and her team enough for our wedding invitations! From the Save the Date, Invitation, and wedding weekend items I couldn't have been happier. Lisa was so easy to work with and responded to all of my questions (I had a lot!). I would recommend Paper Daisies to anyone!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Geraldine · Married on 08/01/2015

Heard about Paper daisies through our wedding planner. Lisa was very warm at our first meeting and worked me through the catalogs to make my selections for the wedding suite. The remainder of our communication was by email, to which she always responded promptly.

We got a lot of compliments on how classy our wedding invitations looked. We also used Paper daisies for our "day of stationery, and when we had last minute guest changes, they accommodated making new place cards.

Overall great to work it and definitely recommended!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Hailey · Married on 08/01/2015

A friend of mine recommended Paper Daisies to me after her and her sister both used them for their wedding invitations. My friend told me that they were unbelievably helpful, creative and most importantly, you tell them your budget and they work with that. Our invitations and printed materials were by far the most fun thing about planning the wedding and I owe this to Molly with Paper Daisies. We looked through books and picked our style. I explained my vision for the day and what the venue would be like. She even helped me budget an amount to spend of the invitations that was well within what we were looking to spend. When we received our beautifully packaged invitations and other printed items I was immediately filled with joy for the big day! The best I can explain how perfectly they turned out is one of my very best friends said, “this invitation is you”. One thing that I always noticed is how other people’s invitations can get scuffed up and tattered in the mail. Ours were just as perfect as when we sealed the envelopes. The quality of the paper and materials is great.
    This is a special little shop with wonderful employees. I have recommended at least 3 other close friends to them already. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Paper Daisies did an amazing job with all of our invitations, programs, wedding signs and thank you notes. I showed them my style then they worked with what iI showed them and nailed it! I absolutely loved everything! It went perfect with our wedding theme. I already have and will continue to refer them to all my friends for any paper needs!

They got my thank you cards back to me so fast! I sent them a few pictures that we liked, then they came up with three options to choose from and got them back to us within a few days! I absolutely loved working with them and wouldn't think about ever using anyone else! A no brainer to choose for your save the dates, invites and all paper needs!

Sent on 09/24/2015

I did my wedding suite and fan programs with them for the ceremony. Everything was exactly as envisioned. Thanks so much!
    I also got a ton of compliments on the Invites - they were so classic.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Dessie · Married on 07/18/2015

Paper Daisies is an amazing company! I worked with Molly on the programs for my wedding ceremony, and she made the process quick, easy, and stress free. Any time I needed to edit something on my program, she would send the revised proof back to me within thirty minutes. She had great advice as to how the program should be set up too. I would highly recommend this company! I'm looking forward to using them for other services in the future.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Terri · Married on 06/27/2015

Mother of the bride here for a destination wedding in Charleston. Lisa and Molly and the crew at Paper Daisies were amazing! Creative! Responsive! Fun! They created the Save-the-Dates, Invites,Welcome Itineraries and Stickers, Koozies,Wedding Program, and Thank You Cards. All charming and evoking the perfect sense of placer our daughter's destination wedding. Thank you, ladies!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Avis · Married on 06/27/2015

Perfect choice for wedding invitations! Professional demeanor, responsive staff, and gorgeous invitations! Very elegant!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Brenna · Married on 06/13/2015

I used paper daisies for my wedding invitations, and they did a great job! They responded immediately when I contacted them for the initial consult, and they were very flexible with meeting times. At the consult, they had many books with sample invitations and stationary sets to help provide ideas for my wedding. Their prices are comparable to other stationary places. My stationary designer worked with me to get the perfect teal color that matched my wedding colors. I would recommended contacting them if you are in need of invitations or other wedding stationary.

Sent on 10/20/2015