Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events Reviews

33 | Smyrna, GA

33 Reviews for Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events

Vernon · event on: 05/10/2014

Paparazzi Glam by Jes is the company to use for planning your next big party! Mrs. Presley was timely when we met for pre-planning and in her responses to my text and email messages. Jessica strategically presented real solutions in a logical and detail manner each time we met or discussed my big party day. She and her staff are very professional, detailed and thorough. They went above and beyond! She was flexible with me when I needed her to be. She anticipated many situations before they occurred and was able to assist me in not making gigantic financial mistakes! Also she has a personable, wonderful and delightful personality. Her staff is presented the same type of happy demeanor. Great Planner and prices are reasonable! Definitely will use Paparazzi Glam by Jes again!!!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Nicole · Married on 04/19/2014

I met Jessica in the corner market. She had on really colorful jewelry. When I asked where she purchased them, she amazed me by telling me that she sold the pieces for only $5! As my wedding was literally 21 days away, she gave me a business card and told me to contact her with a time to discuss my needs.

Who knew that in our meeting, I would come to know that she is also an event planner!! 13 days from my wedding, Jessica started inquiry about the flow of my event day. She blew my mind with the small details I had not even thought about (Who was responsible for gathering items at the end of the night? Who would make sure the lineup was correct? Etc)

I jokingly told her, she would be in charge. Jes asked if I wanted to review her contract? On the spot we went over details of my wedding and what should have lasted 30 minutes turned into a four hour planning session where she listened to my thoughts and then made minor suggestions.

She was not pushy at all. She did not pressure me to sign the contract; instead, she told me that she required a minimum of 7 days to work with a client prior to an event. Literally, on day seven I called Jes & she was available!

On my wedding day, my backyard wedding was flawless. Jes and my uncle flipped the backyard from ceremony to reception in the matter of minutes. I had no idea how we were going to make this happen before Jes. I had not considered adding cocktail hour on the wrap around porch for guests while the change took place.

Jes was affordable and even recommend a number of cost saving tips that allowed us funds to PAY for the appetizers during cocktail hour.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Mark · Married on 03/15/2014

Jessica Presley of Paparazzi Glam by Jes provided outstanding and highly attentive service. I never had a moment of doubt that she cared deeply about making sure we had a great wedding. She thought about all the little details and made sure that they were taken care of. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Maurice · event on: 12/14/2013

I hired Paparazzi Glam by Jess for my 30th birthday party. The party was a hit. She advised me every step of the way, as well as provided me with vendor options that fit my budget. By the evening of my party, all I had to do was walk in and have a great time with my guests. My party was a murder mystery party, and my guests loved it!! From the food to the DJ to the entertainment, Jess had it covered. No detail was missed, and most importantly the party night was fun and not stressful. Jess is a true professional. I'm not sure when my next event will be, but I'll be sure to hire Paparazzi Glam by Jess to do the planning.

Sent on 05/29/2014
  • Cynamon

Cynamon · Married on 11/11/2011

Jessica and her team are amazing. I got married at the Millennium Gate Museum at night around 8 pm and she took all of the stress away. Atlanta's weather is ridiculous and God opened up the heavens and allowed it to pour down rain on my out door wedding. I was so upset and called Jess and she calmed me down and assured that my day was still going to be perfect. Her and her Team took all the decor down and made the inside of the museum absolutely beautiful. Drapery, candles, seating the whole nine yards. Beautiful! It was still an incredible night and she was a huge part of it. I would absolutely recommend Paparazzi Glam By Jes!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Ebony Brown

Meet the Brown's

It was so breath taken...they both made my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Randi · Married on 07/11/2015

Jes was wonderful! She went above and beyond to make my day special. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 07/18/2015

0.2
      1.0
      0.5
      0.0

very unprofessional. I rented linen from her after finding her advertisement on craigslist. First mistake! I rented 5 table cloths.. I asked where her location was and she said she would have them delivered to my event instead of picking up because she had another event in the same area and it would be convenient for her to do. After her event was over she sent someone to pick up the linen. At the end of the night as we were packing up one piece of linen was misplaced temporarily. The person picking up the linen lived within a 15 minutes radius from me and I said let me get home and unpack and I will call you back to meet to give you the other piece which mind you was never used. I called and called but I could reach this person so I started calling Jessica as well as her husband they assured me everything was ok and we would be able to just meet the following day. The following day I met the lady at the grocery store while she was shopping and delivered the unused linen. Everything seemed fine up until over a week later when I started calling and asking about my deposit. I emailed her... no response, I texted her cell phone.....no response, I called her husband spoke with him.....no response, I called her "business partner" the lady I met to return the linen and explained my position and all of a sudden I received a text message..
    "Greetings Sorry, I missed your call as we are closed on Mondays. I realized my response was not sent as it was in my draft box. Resending now and will be able to speak in about 30 minutes."
    After reading this I knew she was up to no good. I read my email and she proclaimed
    to be keeping my deposit money because the one piece was returned later than the others. This lady is shady she charged me over $100.00 to rent 5 table cloths that were returned to her in good condition.
    After speaking up about it being unfair all of a sudden it went to delivery charges, extra hours of work etc.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events's reply:

Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events is professional and we take pride in going above and beyond for our clients.

The linen that was rented on 10/17/15 by Ms. Kimber Sneed was rented upon the following terms:

Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events would deliver the linen at 1pm and pick-up the linen at 11pm. We delivered and picked up the linen at the above times.

At the time of pick-up there was one linen missing. When we spoke with Ms. Sneed on 10/18/15 about the missing linen, we asked her to return the linen on Sunday to Cobb County where the business is located; however, she stated she could not return the linen due to personal schooling obligations. In order to retrieve the linen from Ms. Sneed, we paid our worker to meet with Ms. Sneed at a Kroger (after hours; after midnight) and also paid the worker to return linen to our possession on Monday morning (which we are normally closed on Mondays). We have offered Ms. Sneed $10 which is the amount less the $40 additional paid to the worker for retrieval of the linen. Again, the linen should have been ready at pick-up on Saturday (10/17/15) at the 11pm pick-up time and was NOT. Ms. Sneed did not accept the offer and via text message stated that she would continue to pursue defaming the company's reputation. She does not take any responsibility for not having the items ready at time of pick-up nor responsibility that she was not able or willing to return the linen to our location in Cobb County. Again, we have offered $10 as the customer did in fact use the linen and did not abide by agreed upon terms of the rental agreement.