Pancho Irizarry and his Spanish Guitar Reviews

1 User photo

Pancho Irizarry and his Spanish Guitar 1
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/23/2018

Wonderful addition to your dream wedding...

I came across Pancho as I searched for something or someone I could use during the ceremony and cocktail hour. His reviews are great for a reason. Pancho's communication is stellar and his services are worth everything. His musical talent adds a romantic and beautiful vibe to any wedding. I loved hearing his play during the ceremony and heard from my guests that cocktail hour was so fun having him play his spanish guitar. 100% recommended!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Pancho Irizarry and his Spanish Guitar 2

Elyssa · Married on 12/10/2017

Pancho did a wonderful job for our wedding this past December. We had an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, and his music made it such a magical ambiance. He is very professional and talented, and he made our wedding even that much more special. We highly recommend Pancho if you are in the planning process.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/27/2015

He did a beautiful job-- the music for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour was just perfect.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Pancho played at my wedding a couple of weeks ago and his music was so beautiful, he is very talented!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/10/2015

OH MY GOSH! This man has talent. His music was so beautiful that some of my guests were crying even before the ceremony started! I want to buy a CD of his music...it's so incredibly beautiful. Walking down the aisle was a complete blur from all of the emotions but through it all, I remember hearing the beautiful strings on his guitar. I will always cherish that music.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Nada · Married on 07/03/2014

Pancho was amazing. He played at our ceremony and during the cocktail hour!
    Just perfect!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Pam · Married on 06/29/2014

Poncho was incredible! He added a magical touch to our beach wedding. Our wedding planner had recommended him, and we are thrilled she did! He played some special songs we had requested in addition to wedding Spanish guitar music, he was amazing! He has a great web site so you can go on line and listen for yourself! We highly recommend Poncho! His lovely music really set the tone for romance combined with the amazing view from the beach, tropical flowers...... indescribably beautiful!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Debby · Married on 06/08/2014

Pancho is amazing in every word! He brought the essence of Puerto Rico to our wedding. He was also beyond easy to work with. Our friend sang a song during our ceremony and was able to practice the song over the phone prior to arriving from San Francisco, CA.

His talent is truly magical!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Melinda · Married on 04/15/2014

WOW, you will be so glad you hired Pancho to play for your wedding!!! Perfection - and there are no other words! Thank you Pancho! :)
    Melinda

Sent on 04/29/2014

Words cannot describe how amazing Pancho was during our wedding ceremony. People raved about his Spanish guitar style pre-ceremony while they were waiting. During the ceremony, Pancho played the most amazing songs, including a special song that my husband and I requested. He made the ceremony extra romantic and you could feel how passionate he is about his music. Pancho is unbelievably talented and many people said he was the best part of the wedding, I would have to agree!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Litza · Married on 11/30/2013

Pancho was amazing! He play at the ceremony and during cocktails. On our wedding date it rain a lot so we were running very late but pancho was very understanding, thank you for being kind and patient. I wish I had more time to sit down and hear him play but we all know that being a bride takes a lot and you can appreciate everything as you may want. He even incorporated one of my hubbys request Barcelona anthem that I know is not your usual song for a wedding but this was his only request and Pancho play it with no problem. It was a pleasure working with. If you have not considered a live musician you must listen to his work. It is incredible!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Mayra · Married on 07/26/2013

Nahomy was super helpful with the music selection and all the protocol for the ceremony. I wish I was at the ceremony the whole time, but my guests say he was amazing. It just added to the whole ambiance of having a ceremony at old san juan. I will recomend him to everybody!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Pancho was absolutely wonderful and made the event so special!!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Sharon · Married on 02/16/2013

Pancho was amazing! My wedding ran very late and we hired Pancho to play at the ceremony and during cocktails. He was very professional and stuck with us, playing for our guests while the wedding was running late. I cannot thank him enough for being so calm and patient with us. I wish I had more time to hear him play myself, but we received wonderful feedback on him from our guests.

Sent on 03/17/2013
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 02/02/2013

I chose Pancho to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour with a high recommendation from my wedding planner. I absolutely love spanish guitar, and Pancho is so talented! All of our guests raved about how fantastic Pancho's music was. The only problem is that, being the bride, I wish that I could have enjoyed his music more :) I only heard his music during the ceremony itself and the very end of the cocktail hour, and I wish that I could have been a guest so I could have heard more! He made our wedding so special. Thanks Pancho!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Allis · Married on 01/25/2013

We had Pancho Itizarry play our ceremony music. He was awesome. There's nothing like Spanish guitar in old san Juan. Everything sounded amazing.

Sent on 02/10/2013
  • MrsSodaK

Soda · Married on 01/20/2013

Our dream destination wedding in Puerto Rico would not have been the same without the Spanish guitar of Pancho. From the first moment we heard his cd we were in love!! We had him play all his own tracks from his album as it painted and set the tone for our day. It was a pleasure working with him. He was professional, accommodating- incorporating one of our own songs for the recessional and so kind. It was a pleasure working with him and his beautiful wife. If you have not considered a live musician you must listen to his work. It is incredible!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Katie · Married on 01/05/2013

I hired Pancho to play at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour -- he was absolutely incredible! He played so beautifully. His music was the backdrop of our wedding and we are so happy we chose Pancho. He's an amazing artist and I'd HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 02/18/2013

Tracy · Married on 11/23/2012

Unbelievably talented... Perfect for our wedding. Absolutely loved him!

Sent on 11/29/2012
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 11/11/2012

We cannot say enough about Pancho-- we felt so honored to have him play at our wedding. Pancho is so talented and kind. He added something so special to our ceremony and wedding reception. Our family and friends adored him. Everyone was dancing and enjoyed every moment of his beautiful music. Thank you, Pancho, for sharing your talent with us.
    Gina and Yoann

Sent on 11/18/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2012

Wow! Pancho was amazing and transformed my day into a beautiful event. He is extremely talented and even played the background music for a duet that was performed with very short notice! Pancho is very professional and friendly and added that romantic flair only an amazing guitarist can. I highly recommend Pancho!

Sent on 09/01/2012

The guitarist was on time and did a great job at the wedding. They were extremely responsive and professional. I just wish they accepted Pay Pal.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Nicolo · Married on 07/07/2012

Pancho has been great with us. We got married in the St Regis in December 2012. He has been kind, flexible, quick in organizing and replying, keen to learn some new music on demand for us, and he finally played amazing songs on the wedding day...great style, sound system was perfect, his touch on the guitar magic and the music on demand was executed incredibly well...we have been pleasantly surprised by everything in Pancho. Thanks again! Nico & Rosi

Sent on 02/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2012

Pancho and his wife make an extraordinary team. Was in contact with them for a whole yr prior to our wedding and they were really down-to-earth, flexible, professional and friendly. They helped me choose the right music for my ceremony and played beautifully! Hired Pancho and a violinist he recommended/works with to play at the San Jorge church and they sounded amazing. So glad we picked him! He also played for my cocktail hr at the Nautical Club where he played latin-jazz songs and it was beautiful listening to that by the water drinking cocktails at night. He is so very talented and passionate about his music. Highly recommend. Note: He has a few songs on youtube if you wish to sample. --- Jennifer & Sky

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Z

Kimberly · Married on 04/21/2012

I contracted Pancho for my wedding on 4/21/12 to do the ceremony music and cocktail music in acoustic guitar. I only got to hear him for the ceremony as i was walking down the aisle, but he was fantastic! All of my guests told me how much they enjoyed his music, and a few talked with him and said he was delightful. The value is definately there for the added unique and authentic Puerto Rican touch that he provided. I would highly recommend him for any special event.

Sent on 04/30/2012